It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing my own experience.. UFO or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A few months ago my aunt & myself saw something we can never forget.
I just wanted to post the story/experience to see what others think of it

It was during the night around 10pm ish, we were driving back home & just a few blocks away from arriving back I saw something glowing in the sky. I actually blurted out at first that it was a shooting star as it seemed like it
was falling, but then i looked at it even more (without the thought of Ufo's or anything going through my mind at the time), it seemed strange, the colour didn't stay the same, it changed from red, green, yellow, orange etc
Then i thought it was a plane, but another one appeared in a close distance (pretty sure planes aren't suppose to fly that close to each other). There was no sound whatsoever, It changed directions ever so slightly, the movement was so smooth. It was going in the direction we were. We got home & we could still see them near some tree's, they seemed to have stopped too. One kept disappearing & re-appearing, we stood there in the cold just staring at this strange light. I saw it move very quickly up & down, I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing with me but then my aunt quickly said "did you just see that move up & down?" so that confirmed what I saw. I tried capturing it on my mobile but unfortunately it wouldn't show up on my low quality camera. We don't know how long they stayed in that spot for since we went inside after awhile.

What else could this have been?? I've had a few recent experiences lately but I'll start off with that first one for now.

Thoughts? Opinions?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Do you live near any military or airforce bases? It can help to do a google search as sometimes there can be secret bases near you without you even knowing. Just trying to get the ball rolling with the usual line of questioning.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I live close the airport which is another reason why I thought it was a plane

Other than that, military/air force bases are far from where I live. I also thought that it could of been someone at the park flying & testing their own sort of little planes, but it really made no noise & it didn't come from the park area at all. & at that hour?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nms120113

I live close the airport which is another reason why I thought it was a plane

Other than that, military/air force bases are far from where I live. I also thought that it could of been someone at the park flying & testing their own sort of little planes, but it really made no noise & it didn't come from the park area at all. & at that hour?

I noticed your from the "other side" of Australia. There are actually a few secret bases on the west coast. Here's one

Campbell Barracks, WA (SAS HQ)
Located in suburban Perth, the low-key army base in Swanbourne, has been the base of the Australian Special Air Service (SAS) since the Regiment was established in 1957. Most training takes place at Bindoon army base, northeast of Perth, which includes live-fire ranges, training areas and an SAS mock-up area with 'embassy' building and sniper towers, but is impossible to find on Google Maps.

I'm not trying to discount your story. I have also had similar experiences, and when I dug a little deeper I learned of a few secret testing bases in my area in QLD. Did it seem to defy the laws of physics? Even my Dad saw one once and was too embarrassed to tell anyone. He said it flew straight down at a high rate of speed and stopped suddenly, too suddenly for anything man made.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Oh no no your thoughts on this is welcome

I live far from swanbourne, that's going on the other side of the city for me, & Bindoon is very very far.
The only base i know of anywhere close to me is about 15mins drive from my place.
I would paste a map link of where abouts I live but not too sure on how to do that at the moment.

The movement was definitely something I haven't seen before. I've seen a lot of planes go by the house many times as we live close to it, jet planes make heaps of noise & their movements is recognizable. Whatever this was, was making turns and & sudden movements in such a smooth swift way.

Youtube isn't exactly an awesome place to go to with things like these, but i looked to see if someone else saw what we did that night, but unfortunately no. Although watching other sightings from different people, it's very similar or even exactly the same as what we saw.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hey NMS,

Another perth'ite i take?

interesting information, back in 2009 i had seen similar, shifting lights from greens to blues, it was cool and a few of us got pretty caught up on it. We spent a bit of time on that one event, found some footage on youtube from about the same time and same area, different descriptions & activity though. Can try track them down if you wish.

I'm on the side of a hill in kensington, backing onto Vic Park, so have a good line of sight from NW- to Direct East, so i see alot of domestic and commercial air traffic. Pretty good at differentiating between UFO's and air traffic now.

Which direction was your sighting?

Welcome too btw!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bugeisha

Hey Bugeisha! Thank you

Yupp I'm a Perthy hehe I'm more on the Bassendean/Bayswater area.
I would love to see that video, if it's no trouble.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
No worries, quite certain this is the video.

I'll reserve my take for when it's asked
hahaha

www.youtube.com...

*edit*

How about now?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Bugeisha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

The link isn't working for me

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Should work now!

Yeh that's my bad, not as PC savy as some of my fellow Y gen hahaha

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Thanks for that

That is very similar to what I saw. The distance the 2 kept from each other was around the same if not closer to each other. It's pretty cool to witness something out of the ordinary, especially here in Perth where nothing happens haha

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nms120113

Did it make any sudden turns? And when it dissapeared and reappeared was it in a different spot?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Yes it did make sudden turns & movements. They did also reappear in a different spot, not too far off but still in a different place to where they disappeared.

We didn't stay out & observe them for long (it was freezing!!) but by the time we slowly made our way back in the house they were behind tree's so we couldn't see much of them anymore anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Interesting.. I honestly don't know what it could be. Whether terrestrial or not it is definitely a UFO. I wish I could spot something like that.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I don't know if its just me but I think the sightings are increasing this year.
You'll see one when you least expect it

It's definitely something that'll stick in your mind & no matter what you still can't explain it. I hope to see another one again one day!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Could be. I live in Lucedale Mississippi population-about 2900 and I'm not sure if its because the rural area but we don't see very much lol Still doesn't stop me from considering the possibilities. Also you mention you've had a couple more sightings or strange occurrences? I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I saw one of these glowing orb things in the sky the other morning @5am. I watched it for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out if it was a star, but couldn't think what star would be so bright so early in the morning and as low as I was seeing it, and then I realized it was moving, coming directly toward me. At that point, I thought maybe it was an airplane, but then, it moved to the left and then up at a right angle really fast that it left a "tail" behind it (like when you zing a sparkler around) so I ran inside and grabbed my phone to call my mom to go out and look at it. By the time I got back outside ( all of about 3 seconds), it was already over my house and moving north and then it moved STRAIGHT UP and was gone. It was very large. I can't give a true account of distance, altitude, or actual size because I suck at that and it would only be a guess.

It was not an airplane, it was not a shooting star, it sat stone still for a time before it started moving toward me, and I still wouldn't have thought much of it if it hadn't moved so quickly left and then up at a right angle. I don't know what it was. If anyone does know for a fact what these orbs are, I am dying to find out!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jusvistn
I saw one of these glowing orb things in the sky the other morning @5am. I watched it for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out if it was a star, but couldn't think what star would be so bright so early in the morning and as low as I was seeing it, and then I realized it was moving, coming directly toward me. At that point, I thought maybe it was an airplane, but then, it moved to the left and then up at a right angle really fast that it left a "tail" behind it (like when you zing a sparkler around) so I ran inside and grabbed my phone to call my mom to go out and look at it. By the time I got back outside ( all of about 3 seconds), it was already over my house and moving north and then it moved STRAIGHT UP and was gone. It was very large. I can't give a true account of distance, altitude, or actual size because I suck at that and it would only be a guess.

It was not an airplane, it was not a shooting star, it sat stone still for a time before it started moving toward me, and I still wouldn't have thought much of it if it hadn't moved so quickly left and then up at a right angle. I don't know what it was. If anyone does know for a fact what these orbs are, I am dying to find out!
wish I could tell you.. But I do know the military has no flying orbs that we know about.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh sorry! I couldnt get to the internet for awhile & have been fairly busy.

Yes! my other experience is similar to the glowing orb story above

It was up in the hills at night time outside my partners place, we saw a very bright star & it was the only one that was like that. I just thought it was just an amazing really bright star. It didn't move at all so i dismissed it & didn't think anything of it. But when we came back outside after just a few minutes it was gone. We looked out there for ages to see if it just moved, but it was so bright that you couldnt possibly miss it & suddenly its gone. This happened a few times.

Also when my partner was driving me back home, i was looking out the window & out of no where it seemed like something in the distance exploded but there was no noise at all. It was a bright blue/green light that seemed to cover a big area in the distance. It was like lightning struck the ground but there was no sound, it definitely wasn't lightning because the light source came from the ground & not from the sky. It was a very clear night, not windy either. So all it was, was this blue/green bright light that emitted from the ground in the distance like a nuclear plant exploded or something. But there was no shudder or anything like an actual fire explosion. Any ideas of what it could of been?

top topics

join