It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism; What a Fake

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I do, too. Being told you aren't anything but a cosmic accident, an animal, and believing it? No wonder a lot of people act like nothing they do matters.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
In just a short 2 hundred Years , Mankind has gotten Taller, EVOLVED if you will.

So? A change in height can be attributed too improvements in nutrition and medicine. People didn't turn into something else, now did they? Fact is, no such radical change has ever been shown. Not one.

Jesus, you people really need to comprehend basic concepts before you attempt to debate. Otherwise it's like talking to a brick wall. It's very obvious you haven't wrapped your head around what evolution is.

Interesting word choice there.....

Where is the basis for your argument? Where is the data? What evolution proposes is that life started from basically nothing, and slowly evolved from little one-celled things into all the complex forms we have today.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Two encyclopedias hmm....

Me thinks we have been satirically deceived.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Interesting word choice there.....

Where is the basis for your argument? Where is the data? What evolution proposes is that life started from basically nothing, and slowly evolved from little one-celled things into all the complex forms we have today.

Perfect example of what I was talking about. Evolution says nothing about the origin of life. You are talking about abiogenesis and that is a completely different topic. If you were really interested in catching up with the times you would have researched and known this.

Referring to the second part, yes, evolution does talk about gradual changes over time to create something more complex/diverse. What do you mean "where is the data?" You know you're on the internet, right? Have at it. I'm not going to hold your hand like your skydaddy. You are simply being willfully ignorant.
edit on 7-21-13 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You are trying to say that we are insane lol look in the mirror pal.
Time travel is real we all do it everyday btw.
Look you are ignoring every bit of evidence we have shown you and just come up with crazy talk about chariot wheels (perfect ones) found in the sea and expect us all to believe it without any evidence whatso ever..now tell me who is the crazy one eh?
edit on 21-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyofGlass

Two encyclopedias hmm....

Me thinks we have been satirically deceived.

I wish it was but the guy talks like this all the time. And he thinks Iam crazy lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

You are trying to say that we are insane lol look in the mirror pal.
Time travel is real we all do it everyday btw.
Look you are ignoring every bit of evidence we have shown you and just come up with crazy talk about chariot wheels (perfect ones) found in the sea and expect us all to believe it without any evidence whatso ever..now tell me who is the crazy one eh?
edit on 21-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

ok here's the thing.

You, are a college academic of honors, which means, your a product.

I, am not a general college person and have not been for a long time, which means, I learn by experience and books.

I, will acknowledge your view of the world, however, I will not accept it, due to it's deception and constant revile of truth.

If time travel is so gosh-darn important to you, then you please explain in your own words why support such an idea?

if you think I'm insane, then the popular view of the world and everything else will lead to one destination, and I don't want to be part of it.

oh, since your such a lazy boy and a inconsiderate excuse of a human being, you can just die in the gene pool, while you look over the evidence
edit on 22-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: Missing link

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

You cut code. In 2 encyclopedias that each contain ~1,000,000 pages, it's inevitable to cut a certain piece of the code to adapt.

Evolution, thinks it's adding. In the world today, you can't add. You can modify, but not add.

An example, you have a piece of wood, it's broken, and you have no means to replace it, so you look constantly for another piece and you are unsuccessful. So "Evolution" (the world's idea) comes in and says, "Sand it down and put another one on!
" It won't hold, that idea doesn't hold. Because in the end, it's going to break where you just glued/screwed/mended it.

I'm using that comparison is because that is what it is. You can modify, but not add.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

ok here's the thing.

You, are a college academic of honors, which means, your a product.

I, am not a general college person and have not been for a long time, which means, I learn by experience and books.

I, will acknowledge your view of the world, however, I will not accept it, due to it's deception and constant revile of truth.

If time travel is so gosh-darn important to you, then you please explain in your own words why support such an idea?

if you think I'm insane, then the popular view of the world and everything else will lead to one destination, and I don't want to be part of it.

A product? Please clarify. Deception? Again, what deception?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Why follow the things that are hammered in to college students who have little to no imagination?

Why follow those who had the same thing done to them when they too refuse to experience life?

Why follow a education system that is designed to kill the idea "Life outside the box" and promote "Life inside the box"?

I like being outside the box, kid, and a lot of things can happen outside.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Why follow the things that are hammered in to college students who have little to no imagination?

Why follow those who had the same thing done to them when they too refuse to experience life?

Why follow a education system that is designed to kill the idea "Life outside the box" and promote "Life inside the box"?

I like being outside the box, kid, and a lot of things can happen outside.

I have a degree in History and my imagination works just fine thank you very much. Plus I've had a great life so far. I think that it's incredibly insulting to demean people who have bothered to get an education.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Call that evidence? lol
We are travelling through time as we speak so we are time travellers..is that hard for you to understand?
Oh and

Even If the truth slapped you in the face you would still ignore it.
Pfft tell me again who the inconsiderate excuse of a human being is again?
You wish me to die in the gene pool?
How very Christian of you..Jesus would weep.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think that it's incredibly insulting to demean people who have bothered to get an education.

Insulting indeed, but understandably popular among envious souls who – for whatever reason – have not had the benefit of a proper education themselves.

I am from a small, poor country in Asia, and I have country cousins who live in a tiny, closed-in world of tradition, superstition and social obligation. As a child, I was introduced to this world on family visits to my father's ancestral province. It seemed to me a dark, dangerous and frightening place to live. Everyone was constantly haunted by the fear of supernatural powers and sorcery, by the dead weight of karma and the hopelessness of the Theravada Buddhist worldview, by the imagined influence of malefic planets and malicious neighbours (both seemed equally real to them), by the strict roles prescribed for every individual in traditional agricultural society, and by the hundreds of meaningless taboos that had to be observed day in, day out for fear that some terrific calamity would occur if they were broken. Nothing made me more grateful for my modern, citified, westernised upbringing and education than these sojourns among people – my own kith and kin – whose lives were so brutally circumscribed in this terrible way. I enjoyed visiting and playing with my cousins, but was always very glad to come home.

I imagine the mental universe of the creationist must be very similar: a tiny, closed-in world bounded by ignorance and moral prohibition, by ancient superstition and meaningless, crippling tradition. Hardly surprising that such people hate, fear and envy the educated. There's no need to feel insulted; personally, I take their obloquy as something of a compliment.

edit on 22/7/13 by Astyanax because: of a compliment.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

But evolutionist are in the fall as well. So far as we are at each other's throats constantly, day in and day out on whose right and whose not, war and bloodshed is inevitable.

The reason why I said that, to those others, is because how small their mindset is. The best thing about getting out, is that your free, and you learn how to be free. Those that don't have a good education, if I was like that, I would see opportunity. Your a blank slate, you start with nothing but your brawn and brains. You work, you experience, and you live.

But while you live, you walk carefully, not to step on other's lines in public view and only do it with intention.

You, sir, I respect you, it maybe what you said is a lie, but I will still respect you. Not because of your background, or standing, it's because of what you do with it. Instead of whining, you stand. Instead of cursing, you observe.

For that I respect you.

However, superstition is not my way. Some to others but not to me. It's a hinderblock, I have seen what it does to people, they are constantly tired, no rest, and constant fear. Fear is what one "guy" wants the whole Earth to be in forever. And I feel sorry for him.
edit on 22-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Then you don't know and you stopped. Which make you a fool. Enlightenment never stops and education does have a stopping point.

If you say your a historian, then you look at the facts and change your views of the world.

So far, yes, you are still limited and have that mindset of a college academic.

Ones who are not academics but still historians and they get outside, are the ones worth mentioning.

But, since you brought "Historian" up, you know what it was like back then, right? Blood, constant blood, even today, it's bloody.

Want to know what war is? Murder, on a massive scale. And so far, I have heard of a race of people that cannot be found on Earth and they know how futile war is.

So, if your a historian, then you would know what has happened in the last 8000 years.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

which you are.

Explain to me on how that stuff is there?

Explain to me, like any academic and critic of your degree, how those artifact are there and waiting to be shown to the world?

You asked for evidence, and I gave it, with prejudice towards people like you. But no matter, you, are not the first, nor the last. In fact, truth be told, your no better than those Jews that crucified Christ. It is you who is ignoring the truth.

Darwinism/evolution is a mistake. Their idea is adding to the DNA structure. If that was true, then you can shoot lightning out of your fingers for all I care. However, it is not. That idea violates 4 laws.

And your idea of Time Travel, is moving forward, which is the only way it goes, You can't go back, and you can't go even more forward. There are people whose time stopped and they were stuck in limbo land for X amount of years, but they can't go back.

you say Yeshua would weep for me? No, he'll weep for both of us, you, for your incomprehensible arrogance, and me for my prejudice towards your kind.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I suggest you do a little more study, we can prove evolution by necropsy in this case a giraffe.

Warning this is necropsy of an giraffe.

I suggest you watch this also.

part 2.

Have you ever heard of embryology?
I suggest you have a read of it also.

edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes, combative evolutionists or atheists often give offence to believers. However, there are two very good reasons for this. The first is that the theory of evolution by natural selection was aggressively and often viciously opposed from the very outset by those whose religious views could not accommodate it. Indeed, this opposition began many years before Darwin published his theory – it goes all the way back to the eighteenth century. Evolutionists are simply defending what we see as the truth – and ourselves as well, since creationist attacks are often personal and sometimes violent.

The second reason is that creationists are opposed to scientific research and the teaching of science. This is very dangerous; hostility to evolution among religious communities in America has already created a large pool of ignorance and negatively affected American society. Luckily, this sociopathy appears to be confined to the United States alone among scientifically advanced countries. The rest of the world is more sensible.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I enjoy your posts/writing style, you should consider writing a book if you haven't already. They are entertaining, intelligent, insightful.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Then you don't know and you stopped. Which make you a fool. Enlightenment never stops and education does have a stopping point.

If you say your a historian, then you look at the facts and change your views of the world.

So far, yes, you are still limited and have that mindset of a college academic.

Ones who are not academics but still historians and they get outside, are the ones worth mentioning.

But, since you brought "Historian" up, you know what it was like back then, right? Blood, constant blood, even today, it's bloody.

Want to know what war is? Murder, on a massive scale. And so far, I have heard of a race of people that cannot be found on Earth and they know how futile war is.

So, if your a historian, then you would know what has happened in the last 8000 years.

I'm sorry, but what??? I used my college education as a platform to build on. There wasn't any money in being a historian, so I became a journalist like my father, but I have a massive library of history books and I continue to buy them, read them and consult them. Saying that I somehow stopped learning just because I went to University is laughable. By the way what's with the '8,000 years' reference? Last time I checked this planet was 4.5 billion years old.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join