It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism; What a Fake

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I have just been reading about project steve

ncse.com...

NCSE's "Project Steve" is a tongue-in-cheek parody of a long-standing creationist tradition of amassing lists of "scientists who doubt evolution" or "scientists who dissent from Darwinism."

Fun stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Evolution is a vital, well-supported, unifying principle of the biological sciences, and the scientific evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of the idea that all living things share a common ancestry. Although there are legitimate debates about the patterns and processes of evolution, there is no serious scientific doubt that evolution occurred or that natural selection is a major mechanism in its occurrence. It is scientifically inappropriate and pedagogically irresponsible for creationist pseudoscience, including but not limited to "intelligent design," to be introduced into the science curricula of our nation's public schools.

Ahhh, refreshing. Great site too, lists the antiscience bills and helps you to take action against the insanity, great find. i wish i was allowed to link it in my sig

It would damage our students' understanding of evolution, one of the most significant theories in science, critical to unifying biology, to integrating biology with geology and astronomy, and to establishing the scientific foundations of modern medicine and agriculture. Creationist arguments also frequently promote severe misunderstandings in other scientific and mathematical areas, such as thermodynamics and statistics.

Creationist claims also create confusion about the nature of the scientific research, the way scientists actually obtain and evaluate evidence, make and test hypotheses, and continue to deepen our scientific understanding of natural processes. Thus, the damage of teaching creationism goes deeper that the specific subject matter, and makes it harder for students to understand new scientific ideas throughout their lives.

Wow, that's proof of time travel, they've obviously read this thread.
edit on 19-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I have to hand it to you guys posting here. I checked out a couple pages back.

I come to the conclusion with topics like these that when it comes to evolution some people just choose not to get it. Forget that they might have inherited their mom's eyes or that big ears run in their family....they just don't get it.

No matter how many articles or posts, or easy to understand information you put out there...they will choose not to get it. When talking to someone if I explain in my easiest to understand explanation the Ostrich people, or give hypothetical examples...or real world examples like the appendix...if they continue to argue the point even after those easy to understand examples of evolution then the only thing you can do at that point is nothing. You can't argue science with a rain men who dances around fires and speak to the god of the sky every time thunder happens. Just let it go.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I've already done that, now it's your turn.

Now I question, is you who earned the degree in college or one whose too thick to see outside the box?

If you believe that Quantum Physics is a cold hard truth, or time travel, it is you who is lost.

Time only has one way, Forward. Quantum Physics is just a show science for double-thinkers and liars. They are likely to point in the sky at random of what star they are to find than to keep on eye on the sky.

I step outside the bounds, you don't, along with the Monkey.
edit on 19-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

One man who used others works and findings. Focus on one man, and hold 20 others in your hand.

Plus you made it sound like I was a perpetrator, maybe it was just the sound.

And again, I provide a way for others to find evidence, I can "Bait" them to look, but that is all I can do.

If I was able to dictate your will sir, I would be no better than Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Still hellbent on killing God?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There is no "evidence", just speculations. We could not breed with "humans" 2 million years ago nor will "humans' be able to breed with who we are today in 2 million years....evolution never stops.

There is evidence, we are traced back to one man who survived the last "Reset Event", Noah.

And how many versions of that name are there? I found 6 versions, all saying the same thing, and all those versions came from different parts of the world, example; China (Nu-Wah)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Thank you very much.

I do feel sorry, though, for them, not knowing who or what they are.

I mean, you can come up with every single gosh darn scientific term, but in the end, they still don't know.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh, and your theory of gravity...

One of the greatest thing about being outside, is that you find things hardly anyone of a orthodox nature is willing to pick up.

Bloch wall.

That is gravity as it's also known as. Learned it from other people, and what else it holds, but why should I speak to one who failed to make a difference in life? Who acts like a kid and says "That is not the way it works!"

Everything here is by design, oh and when are you going to try those questions again from a different point of view?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyofGlass

ladyofglass, I forgot to say one more thing. We are an Encyclopedia. 2 of them, to be exact, per cell.

It's code. And code has to be perfect, else we would be growing a third arm out of our backs (example). But still, code is corrupted overtime. Maybe a couple of generations or longer.

But hey, it's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of truth I see.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

One man who used others works and findings. Focus on one man, and hold 20 others in your hand.

Plus you made it sound like I was a perpetrator, maybe it was just the sound.

And again, I provide a way for others to find evidence, I can "Bait" them to look, but that is all I can do.

If I was able to dictate your will sir, I would be no better than Lucifer.

But see this is a discussion board. When you present an opinion, you back it up with sources. If need be, you back it up with many. Why not go back and refute the posters who point by point disagreed with your statements? That is what discussion is. You tell me your side, I tell you mine, and you counter. For instance, your reference to how Evolutionists argue for the big bang theory - that is just a twisted way of saying science vs religion - which has absolutely nothing to do with the theory of evolution. Now you counter with...

CJ
edit on 19-7-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

However, that battle, Science Vs. Religion, always ends in blood.

The big bang theory. Still a theory, but get this. If theory was law, then by law it's repeatable. I mean you blow up an experiment and a bunch of materials are to cluster together and stay clustered.

However, if done, they will more be exploding than imploding.

Expansion is what is constantly going on. We have no traces of expansion's beginning since it occurred over ~1 nonillion Earth Years and all ancient records were destoryed due to wear (2nd law of thermodynamics)

Plus, if it's a law, then nothing can hide from it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

The big bang theory. Still a theory,

I know this wasn't directed towards me, but....

Yes, a theory is based off of observed facts that lead you to a conclusion. What sort of proof would suit YOUR needs? Are you going to deny the theory of gravity? Cell theory? Plate tectonics theory? Germ theory? The Theory of Special Relativity? Atomic theory? I could go on and on.

but get this. If theory was law, then by law it's repeatable. I mean you blow up an experiment and a bunch of materials are to cluster together and stay clustered.

You actually think the big bang was an explosion, huh? lol. An explosion implies there was space for matter to explode into. Space was an effect of the big bang and not a pretense to it. Also, it makes no sense to say that the very event that created our universe should be able to somehow be repeated again in our universe. Absolutely illogical.

Expansion is what is constantly going on. We have no traces of expansion's beginning since it occurred over ~1 nonillion Earth Years and all ancient records were destoryed due to wear (2nd law of thermodynamics)

??????????????????

Also what does thermodynamics have to do with 'ancient records?'

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Nope but I will sure punch his/her lights out when I met him/her.

Why does science and religion have to be at war? If you look at the stats

It paints the picture that most Catholics accept evolution, heck even the Pope does.
We are not saying why and how life sprang into being, that has nothing to do with evolution.
You want a war...we don't.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

However, that battle, Science Vs. Religion, always ends in blood.

The big bang theory. Still a theory, but get this. If theory was law, then by law it's repeatable. I mean you blow up an experiment and a bunch of materials are to cluster together and stay clustered.

And science will always win. By the way, I see that still have no evidence for any of your... fascinating.... pronouncements.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well think of it like this. The theory of evolution is still a theory - how many years has it been a theory? Are you saying that it is a law or will become one? If so, that is just paranoia and strange. Aren't you happy that the law religion imposed saying the earth is the center of the universe, and you will be punished if you say otherwise, has been refuted by science?

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyofGlass

. You can't argue science with a rain men who dances around fires and speak to the god of the sky every time thunder happens. Just let it go.

No - pointing and laughing is also a good response

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Well think of it like this. The theory of evolution is still a theory - how many years has it been a theory?

200?

Are you saying that it is a law or will become one? If so, that is just paranoia and strange.

It's just that I can't treat theory as law like most people do.

Aren't you happy that the law religion imposed saying the earth is the center of the universe, and you will be punished if you say otherwise, has been refuted by science?

CJ

I'm saying it's worth less. A study of true science is a study of God. So in the end, your looking for God, while denying him, using the concept that most college academics have pounded into them.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

A study of True Science is a Study of God.

It's just uncommon to find True Scicence, nowadays.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

ok, here's the thing, I'm going to hammer on you. I don't like, you may not like it, but I'm going to.

Insanity is a state of mind in which the individual is out of touch with reality.

The concept of time travel is a denial of reality.

Therefore, a belief in that idea is by definition a form of insanity. Which in turn, is another case of doublethink.

And another thing, Life can come from "Lifeless" matter, "lifeless" in your academic term is a pool of acid. Andrew Crosse found this. Borderland Example. In other words, 1st law of thermodynamic, you can't start with nothing, there has to be something.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join