It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism; What a Fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Oh please show us pics of these supposed chariot wheels.
In fact show me any proof the Jews were slaves in Egypt at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I have read your post, thank you.

I know mutations and natural selection play a role in evolution and there are other factors. Again I ask to look into my link for the information already posted.

To me I don't know if by nature humans are savages. Because we have evolved and changed a lot for generations. It's difficult to create a picture how our human ancestors lived in the past. I do think we're irrational by nature because a lot of people are gullible and what not.

Design. Everything has a design. But over time we lose some of those traits of design, Exhibit A; The gullibility of the human race and how they (I will exclude myself out of this because I don't like being in that idea) are the center of the Universe.

Back then, Pre-flood time, they had everything. They had the largest buildings, fanciest/toughest/fastest cars/bikes, Instant access to the internet on the go with a touch of a head-button, space explorations to the max and better without rockets of any sort, cures of all kinds on the go for a cheap price, and a very long life and much much more.

Hardly anyone around here knows what was it like back then, what kind of climate was the entire world in, where was the planet, or what lands there was.

But with this so advance level of the human race, came with a super advance level of corruption. That is why the "Reset Button" was hit, that's why the level had to be set back to 1, that's why "The Flood" happened.

But let's say, the flood never happened, we would never be having this conversation. cities will fall and rise on the go, and most of everyone will live shorter than we can today, due to the expired reset time of the Gene Pool. If that Gene Pool didn't have a reset button and no back-up, we would only live ~30 years at least, using the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

go search it yourself. I don't take kindly to critics of your degree.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

You are just sounding like a bad sci fi writer now....been said before and isn't original.
Ok please show us evidence for a great world wide flood...because there isn't any.
The great flood was a local event not world wide.
Face it you are just making stuff up, how do you know all this eh? it is just your imagination (I hope) show us proof or it isn't true.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

go search it yourself. I don't take kindly to critics of your degree.

Iam not the one making the bold claims so NO you back up your claims with evidence, you should know that it is YOUR job not mine to find it.
You don't take kindly to critics of my degree? so you only like people who agree with you eh?
GTFO.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Also OP why have you not even tried to refute my evidence and others evidence of evolution happening before our eyes?
Whats the matter? you just gone La la la la not reading?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Evolution never stops, and in 2 million years humans will no longer be humans but another species. We will even see other branches of sapiens just like the past. I'm sure it will happen since it happened before. If we didn't have the ice age think of the number of different Sapiens we would of have had to share the world with today.

We also almost died out too and most likely the reason there is just us on earth within the genus homo, but in any case life might go on and on, but species come and go rather frequently, including us.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Actually what ALL you ppl dont' realize is that FreedomCommander has decisively proved that "Darwinism" proves the existence of chemtrails - therefore Darwinism is false....because chemtrails don't exist.

I think...or maybe it's the other way around.....
.......you can read him from here .......www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you figure it out please let me know!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

If that was real sir, we wouldn't be here.

How many times has Earth gone through such a purge? 20? 30? 2000 times!?

Each and every time, near all of the history is destroyed. Fossils are all that remain. I find it odd that the human races "Reset Button" is pushed every 7 millennia. So that means our next one, will not happen until ~3000 A.D, with the previous one being November 17, 3398 B.C. (Secrets of the Lost Races)

Evidence shows that the Human race was in the Cambrian Era, with a sandal print of fine inter-twining stitching stepping on a trilobite, found in Antelope Springs, Utah, and Iron Bands found in Lochmaree, Scotland.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OP, one word.

Dinosaurs.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh dear another thread about cosmology from someone who still thinks he lives in a Newtonian universe. We have known that the model of Newtonian physics is severely flawed for over 100 years now. Go read a book!

For carpentry, geometry, mechanical engineering etc... Newtonian physics work fine. They are wrong, but useful, and therefore convenient for making really good estimations above the planck scale. When you get down to cosmology, and theoretical physics, and the like through which we try to derive the answers to really deep questions you have to look at quantum physics. Particles that have mass, and also particles that do not have mass both pop in and out of this universe, and essentially disappear all the time, thus violating several Newtonian laws of thermodynamics.

Evolution happened, is happening, and will continue to happen for the forseeable future. It's existance does not refute nor prove the possibility of it being a mechanism of intelligent design. My personal opinion is that the brilliance of evolution proves intelligent design. No one on the planet at this time has irrefutable proof either way so for now it is just my opinion. When absolute proof is demonstrated either way I will amend my opinion to accept the truth. Stop blindly clinging to obsolete ideas because it challenges your faith, and that scares you. You can have faith in whatever spiritual lifestyle you wish, and still accept, and believe scientific truth too. They are not at odds if you are truly spiritually enlightened. Our species' has murdered millions of it's own in our short time on this planet over our nasty knack for being pig headed when it comes to things we don't understand.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Binder because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

WTF

This one is very special in a not so good way. I have no idea how he figures one relates to the other.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Xtrozero

If that was real sir, we wouldn't be here.

Quite right...except for the minor point that were only ALMOST wiped out....y'see that's not actually the same thing as BEING wiped out.....

How many times has Earth gone through such a purge? 20? 30? 2000 times!?

Each and every time, near all of the history is destroyed. Fossils are all that remain. I find it odd that the human races "Reset Button" is pushed every 7 millennia. So that means our next one, will not happen until ~3000 A.D, with the previous one being November 17, 3398 B.C. (Secrets of the Lost Races)

Evidence shows that the Human race was in the Cambrian Era, with a sandal print of fine inter-twining stitching stepping on a trilobite, found in Antelope Springs, Utah, and Iron Bands found in Lochmaree, Scotland.

dodo dodo dodo dodo.......

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

edit on 17-7-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

It relates in exactly the same way as the OP's logic about evolution, and thermodynamics. In no way whatsoever! I believe that was the point, and the joke.

Just like the fact that blasting "The Backstreet Boy's" from the deflector dish of the Enterprise in space would be heard by no one except the interdimentional beings hiding in a nearby nebula proves that my wife burns the meatloaf. You can't disprove it ergo it must be true!

BTW Aloysius, absolutely love your signatures!
edit on 17-7-2013 by Binder because: ETA

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skjord

How, when the human race was there?

Critic after critic, geologist after geologist, archeologist after archeologist, past is always uncovered.

Cherished beliefs are doomed to fall once evidence is shown in the right persective. Only those who exercise on the evidence see truth. Some here, continue to be agnostic towards truth, others experiment on it.

Some say, evolution is always acting, but how I found it to be, Design and Preservation are always in order. However, evolution's idea cannot add to a DNA strand. If you could, then we would be living longer than 100 years and only look like a 30 year old.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Oh please show us pics of these supposed chariot wheels.

Well, they used a "molecular frequency generator" to find them.... and no one knows what a "molecular frequency generator" actually is!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Go...Search...It...Your...Self.

Only a kid whines, an adult acts, kid.

"Any fool can criticize condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
edit on 17-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That's your problem sir, you don't know.

It would be wise to refute your standing on how what I wrote from another person's point of view, to be wrong.

and Lying? You sound more like a child throwing a temper tantrum on how it doesn't fit your view. In other words, all answer given by you, are wrong.

Try again, if you'll please.
edit on 18-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Sorry, no. I learn, as with most of all of us must do. Else, Antagonism is the main religion of ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Wow

Thanks for saving me the job of writing a lengthy rebuttal. The simple fact of the matter is that 3million creationists working full time for 20 years could not disprove evolution for the following reasons.

1) Their scientific knowledge is rudimental. More importantly
2) Each day a huge number of peer-reviewed scientific papers are published that confirm the theory of evolution.

The OP is wasting on a loosing streak

edit on 18-7-2013 by Tiger5 because: add content

edit on 18-7-2013 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join