It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Don't you see? If we are all three of the Trinity, then we are God.

You have conflicting beliefs, and they are the product of religious conditioning.

Don't you see, since you can fly and float in space, you are God. Wait, can you do that? God is not restricted.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So is it free will or story mode? Is it free play or pre-determined? If you believe we are in story mode then you cannot believe in free-will, yet you do.

Is the fruit his, or is what we grow ours? Because what we grow is the fruit, and you are saying the fruit is both his and ours. Do you see what I see? What if "his" and "ours" is the same entity? That would be the only thing that could explain your contradiction, and if that is the explanation then I agree.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Without the Bible and Jesus, the model already proves the existence of life outside our planet and our reality. God, Jesus and Bible are superfluous and only weigh down and distract from the message.

An apple tree doesn't need the Bible to self embed in the fruit. Life is self embedded in the model, the rest just isn't important.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yes, in an esoteric way. When I look into space, my image is "floating" in space. When I look to the sky, my image is "flying" through the air.

When I look into the night sky, I am looking into infinity, so no I am not restricted in any way. If you mean restricted by physics, then I am restricted by physics just as much as your god Is restricted by the Jubilee laws.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How do you see these two verses as compatible?

Ephesians 6
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

On the one hand, Paul says that our struggle is against the authorities, and on the other he says that they were put in place by god and that those who oppose them bring judgement on themselves.

The first is right for rank and file and pyramids are the love of power, dark side.

But, the second can be looked at two ways. One, in order for some safety, rules and good order, common decency, there is a kind of structure we are in, and even if its hijacked and a bad system, I think this is saying that even bad things happen for reasons, sometimes collective falls and that we should never murder or win freedom through violence, but work at shining Love and overcome it.

The second way it could be looked at is an insertion by Rome, for Paul was gnostic and his sayings are very much about inner processes. But, on the other hand Rome may have put some of the worst contrary messages in via him, about slaves and the misogyny parts that I rejected all my life. Now I just tend to see them as inserts from the Controllers/Rome.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

To date I have yet to see this "Proof".

Unfortunately this is turning into "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Another post like this and people will leave the second they see your ID as the OP.

Sorry to say .. . . Sad But True. . .. .

EDIT:

P.S. .. . Thanks for not making the title all CAPS.
edit on 16-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

I think the proof is in the logic. To me this adds to the levels of understanding of scriptures. But also, found the comments to be odd. This doesnt make any sense, to write to someone on their thread and say this.

When things don't make sense, you turn to the conspiracy theorists for answers, well at least the papal office said that once in a news article.

So, have to ask, why does his understanding of things upset you? What do you see opposite? Is it the Love and Mother part you are opposed to? Or do you prefer the smiter?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
When you wake up more you enter into that 4d and start to remember, though its more like windows opening, not dates on specific events. But if you really woke up, you would be alligned to the frequency of the higher you, for we are infinite in each moment and our holistic self, and there is always a higher you.

Refining the gold, or becoming Love and clearing away the imperfections makes one flow the infinite waters of themselves.

That is also gnostic metaphors in the bible for the process within.

I don't agree we are living his story, for we are all living our own stories, and are all infinite parts of the infinite consciousness and infinity.

But I do agree with both free will and that this is a play. We can buck the play, or the system by consciously choosing to stand stil and introduce love and choice.

I also think it is true after its over.

I think both are true.

I have starred 2 people who were discussing back and forth, for each had some truth to me.

Buffy the vampire slayer - Life's a show / Give me something to sing about

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Light is both particle and wave.

Actually, light is light. It's not both anything. It is light, and it acts as light does.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So proof is now without evidence an only a probability, dude you seem to be very contradictive in your "probability."
Or proof.. I'm sure next your going to give us the new proof of niburi, and the dates of coming Christ. Please give some other proof besides bible quote vomit.

Thx
edit on 17-7-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So is it free will or story mode? Is it free play or pre-determined? If you believe we are in story mode then you cannot believe in free-will, yet you do.

Is the fruit his, or is what we grow ours? Because what we grow is the fruit, and you are saying the fruit is both his and ours. Do you see what I see? What if "his" and "ours" is the same entity? That would be the only thing that could explain your contradiction, and if that is the explanation then I agree.

Are you free or restricted? The answer to each question is both, yet unity exists with multiplicity. You are the multiplicity. You are not God, yet God is part of all things. Unless we follow the invariable law by acknowledging God's authority, we take God out of truth. Death results. Salvation is a process and Christ is the way back to the Father. None of us have overcome yet. Love overcomes by the one that could.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Without the Bible and Jesus, the model already proves the existence of life outside our planet and our reality. God, Jesus and Bible are superfluous and only weigh down and distract from the message.

An apple tree doesn't need the Bible to self embed in the fruit. Life is self embedded in the model, the rest just isn't important.

Apple trees are not sentient. Good luck with that attitude when you meet God in judgement.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Are fig trees sentient?

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

If we found an apple tree or fig tree on Mars.............
edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

So proof is now without evidence an only a probability, dude you seem to be very contradictive in your "probability."
Or proof.. I'm sure next your going to give us the new proof of niburi, and the dates of coming Christ. Please give some other proof besides bible quote vomit.

Thx
edit on 17-7-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Axioms of Probability

If we have mutually exclusive information, then the probability of the union of this information is equal to the probabilities of the sum of each set of data. Using the axiom of probability, it is possible to narrow the probabilities down to possible or impossible. Do our mutually exclusive sets of evidence overlap or not?

Throw one dice and get 1/6 chance of hitting your number. Throw two and it's 1/36. Three is 1/216. I have a bag of dice and the same answer keeps coming up the same. Language is the proof that Alphabet and Aleph Bet (Father) are the same truth. Christ is the continuation of the seed (Bet Nun). There is another dice. Mother is Aleph Mem. There's another dice. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav and we have another dice. Death takes away Aleph and leaves us with Mem Tav (The word Death). There's another dice. Each time I narrow our story down, the same answer keeps coming up on each dice I roll. The story of the Bible matches all the dice I roll. We have 1000 other dice that we are all familiar with, such as prophecy, and each time we pour out the older bag and compare to the ones we have in this thread, the dice all come up with the same result. The laws of probability dictate that we have a proof.

Here is where your hope that the Bible is untrue becomes your worst nightmare. Try as you might, you won't be able to detach the base pairs of DNA from the fact that God said he was the Aleph Bet that created it. Ouch!

edit on 17-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Are fig trees sentient?

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

If we found an apple tree or fig tree on Mars.............

Israel is here on Earth, not mars.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Israel is here on Earth, not mars.

I thought this thread was about proof of of life outside our reality, ie planet: ergo: "Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know"

No trees on other planets? Wrong, the model proves it.

Mr thinks you can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I thought the wave collapsed into particles, not particles collapsed into waves. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Particles, and in some cases molecules, are both, waves AND particles. A particle can not be pin pointed to be in any one place, we can only assume it's in a place, it's probability to be in a place.

The wave is a probability wave, the wave collapses when the particle is forced to make a choice, forced by us measuring it.

The double slit experiment is what you need:

Lets use a photon for an example, but it could be an electron, or even a molecule like a buckyball.

a photon is a single particle of light. We aim it at a sheet that has two slits that the particle could pass through, and we have some sort of screen behind that which will show us which slit the particle took.

If we do this, without a measuring device between the gun firing the photon, and the slits, we will see something amazing. You would expect the particle to either go through slit a, or b, or bounce off. You'd get two rows of photon hits behind the slits, right?

Wrong. You get an interference pattern, the particle goes through BOTH slits at the same time, and interferes with itself, like a wave.

You can think of that as the probability wave, because we can't detect exactly the path the photon took, it took all possible paths, because of the probability wave.

But once you place a detector in between, something even more amazing happens. The photons act as single particles, and pick slit a, or b, or bounce off, no interference patter, no wave.

It's one of the most amazing discoveries in science, really.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Can you put out a fire with more fire?

Of course you can, fire requires fuel, so you burn the fuel, the fire goes out. Never heard of a controlled burn to contain forest fires? How about how they capped those oil wells in Iraq during the first gulf war, you don't think they used explosives to just seal the pipe do you? No, they explosion (fire) removed the fuel source (oxygen) and put the fire out.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Actually, light is light. It's not both anything. It is light, and it acts as light does.

Ahh, no, light acts as a particle and a wave, see my post with a video explaining this.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

None of us have overcome yet.

This is where I know you are still brainwashed. How can you claim to speak for everyone and know where everyone is or isn't in life? Oh yeah, because the church says we're all sinners.

I have overcome, and so have many others. You can't speak for everyone, and neither can the bible or a priest in a church. We're not all sinners, and you thinking so is submitting to sin and claiming it has control over you.

Everything you are explaining is pointing right back to yourself, yet because of religious conditioning and indoctrination, you are blind to it. We are the Trinity, meaning we as a whole are God. Existence itself is God and God is life.
edit on 17-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Is that really about figs I wonder?

Anyway, there is much to think on with regards to nature, is nature sentient? I believe so, but then is all aspects of nature sentient?

I think the best default is to treat it as if it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join