It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My last two threads offered proof for the following:

1) We can trace Light directly to God

2) There is only one way to follow that light to a kingdom that is hidden from us.

In this thread, I will show you proof that we are not alone. It all starts with disclosure 2000 years ago.

From here, you can crossreference what I say from this link: LINK and this link: LINK

Disclosure is in this verse among others:

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named. Ephesians 3:14

And this verse:

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Where did the whole family in Heaven (Heavens is always the sky beyond the horizon) and on Earth come from? From my last two threads, this was answered. Aleph Bet is the word Father (Abba). Aleph Mem is the Mother. Bet Nun is the Son. From Aleph Bet, we get the letters of Creation. We can see this as our own Alphebet by comparison. From the Letters, we get the Word. We see this as the Son of God from John 1. "In the beginning was the Word..." Put the three members of the Trinity together and you get the Father (letters, as in DNA / Tree of Life) creating the Son in the water. The definition of the Son by the two Hebrew letters of Bet Nun is this: Bet is house. Nun is Seed. The house of the Seed is the one that continues the family.

How do we know this is true?

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew and Tav is the last. Alpha and Omega is Truth housing the water. Mem is Water.

The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters ~ Genesis 1:2

The Son of God stated in Revelation 1 that He was the Beginning and End, the Aleph and Tav. Inside the Son, we have the Waters of the Mother. Mother is Aleph Mem, or strong waters. For all things that gain union in this world, a medium must be used. With chemistry, a catalyst is needed to combine two ingredients. In the middle of life, we have water as our basis for life. What are the two things that come together for life?

Light is both particle and wave. What collapses the wave to allow collapsing wave function in physics? That would be the medium. Remember, all combinations in nature must have a medium in the middle. In the middle of particle and wave we have consciousness. The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics states that wave function collapse happens from consciousness and the observer is the one that collapses wave function. As beings in this universe, we collapse wave function to change the states of matter around us. Let's travel backwards now.

When the observer collapses the wave function, what are they collapsing? Particle and Wave. God is the particle (Letters of information and Energy). Remember, Father is Strong House. What is the Wave? The Wave is the Word created when particles are collapsed. Information needs a house. What creates the house? Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Waters). Where do we get water? Hydrogen and Oxygen. Where do we get breath? Nitrogen and Oxygen. Where is man on this scale of elements? All life is based on Carbon. The four elements mentioned are directly connected to the Bible and the Hebrew.

Carbon has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons and 6 Electrons. Compare this to the Fruit of Knoweldge we took--Technology and our graven images of technology. Compare this to the mark of the beast (666 is the Carbon of the Beast) and you have direct connections again. Nitrogen has 777. Oxygen is 888. Both numbers are important to God's plan and are under the text in the Bible throughout as Gematria. What is Hydrogen?

Hydrogen has one Proton (+) and one Electron (-). Compare this to the knowledge of good and evil. From the start, we engage the universe by God's pattern in creation. The Proton and Electron are in a perfectly balanced state in Hydrogen. Remember, all duality must have a medium in the middle. As we have noticed, the Mother (Aleph Mem) has continued to be that medium. The neutron is the middle holding the proton. This makes the strong nuclear force. The weak nuclear force is the electron.

Here is where we need to see what the Bible states. God is invariable and unchanging. He must posses the same qualities as His creation because Creation is his Image. Protons have two up quarks and one down. Neutrons have two down and one up. This is invariable symmetry and Strong nuclear force follows this symmetry and law. Electrons do not follow invariable symmetry. Apart from this motion of the electron borrowing from the future, we could not have free will. There is no free lunch, however. We must pay back what we owe. Again, the Son is the key to this debt being paid so that multiplicity can come from unity. God is creating new things by bending symmetry.

Why do we need to know all this to see that God created the universe and that disclosure happened 2000 years ago?

Love is the word Ahab Aleph Hey Bet. Hey is the letter added to Abram's name when he became Abraham. Hey means to behold a great work. It is also the Love in the center of God's heart for His Creation. The word Love has a Hey in the middle of Aleph (Strong) and Bet (House). What makes the House Strong? Love. What is our primary lesson from the Bible? God is the Strong Love. Love requires invariability and symmetry. Apart form this strong love, we can have no house. God must be perfect in every way. The water is where life engages. The breath is what God gives and 777 (Nitrogen) and 888 (Oxygen) show direct connections to numbers and gematria in the Bible. You can Google this if you like.

I would like to offer a few other verses concerning life in the universe.

John 18

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

What do you see from this concerning a Kingdom?

Let's head to Deuteronomy 4. I consider Deuteronomy the Hitchhiker's guide to the universe.

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

First, the universe is our inheritance. When your body (House of Word / DNA) is dead, does your consciousness die? There is only one way. Aleph Mem Tav is Truth. Take Aleph (God) out of the Trinity and you have the word Mem Tav (Death). What is the point and how do we inherit God's Kingdom? The verses above answer this. We are in a refinery compared to Egypt. Moses called his people out of Egypt to cross a wilderness. What do you cross to get to a new Heavens and Earth? Space. What do you cross to get there? The river of life (Jordan). Who leads the sheep? The Shepherd. Who is the Shepherd? Bet Nun (Son of God / House of the Seed).

When Noah built the Ark and the animals entered two by two, what did they cross? Water. What was being saved? Genetic diversity. Who is our Ark? The House of the Seed. In Revelation, it is stated that you must be written into the Lamb's Book of Life. Knowing that the Tree of Life is DNA and information can be saved and lost, what does this imply of our salvation from the refinery? What can we expect in this new Kingdom?

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Run the numbers. What is the probability of what I show? God is invariable and we rise to this new life from our Baptism in the waters of the Jordan. We must cross it to get to the other side. Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the Kingdom. We must have New Bodies (Robes). Again, this is promised in the Bible along with a new Crown (Mind).

Unless you can show my evidence as false, it is proof we are not alone in this universe. The Cosmos has a Creator and we can have faith in Him. Life comes from seeing the Aleph (Strong) Bet (House). The Alphabet is your proof of the word and the Word is Christ, the Son of God. DNA is our way home by the Word giving us Life. The Blood of Christ is the new DNA. Only one way there. In the ARK of the Lamb's Book of Life. The desire is to be saved in that book. Mary was matched to the seed of the Holy Spirit. This patch is the Blood Christ carries. That blood was spilled so that we could cross the waters. The Cross is the key to the power in the blood. I'll get to that in the next thread.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Every time you offer us PROOF, you never follow through. I'm thinking of invoking the three strikes principle, since you've virtually destroyed your own credibility in my book. Take a break from ATS and get some air. You're not thinking straight.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It takes a bit of thought to understand what he says, but what he says is true to an extent, though I think he's a bit biased when it comes to the bible.

What he says makes perfect sense to me personally, but the difference is I see it as the bible talking about mankind as a whole, not just Jesus alone.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

How do you see these two verses as compatible?

Ephesians 6
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

On the one hand, Paul says that our struggle is against the authorities, and on the other he says that they were put in place by god and that those who oppose them bring judgement on themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

To date I have yet to see this "Proof".

Unfortunately this is turning into "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Another post like this and people will leave the second they see your ID as the OP.

Sorry to say .. . . Sad But True. . .. .

EDIT:

P.S. .. . Thanks for not making the title all CAPS.
edit on 16-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It takes a bit of thought to understand what he says, but what he says is true to an extent, though I think he's a bit biased when it comes to the bible.

What he says makes perfect sense to me personally, but the difference is I see it as the bible talking about mankind as a whole, not just Jesus alone.

Exactly. The Bible is sooooo onerous in this example. Some of this is a real stretch, in my opinion.

EWR isn't telling us anything that hasn't been told before, but, in my opinion, his explanation is so tedious and laborious.

EWR, I think you should sit on this stuff and let it incubate for a while before you invest in your book. You need to bring it down to it's lowest common denominator.
edit on 16-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I think that was the whole point of the bible in the first place: to make it extremely difficult to extract the truth from it. They could have made it so much simpler than what EWR is proposing, but they decided not to because they wanted to cause confusion and misinterpretation.

The bible is nothing more than the Tower of Babel all over again in my opinion. The truth is so simple, yet the bible makes it so confusing and complicated and hides that simple truth within thousands and thousands of pages of fluff. The truth is there, but it is almost entirely hidden by metaphor and manipulation.

While I can grasp what EWR is saying, it's way too complicated and convoluted. Plus, I think his conclusion is off based on conditioning. He only sees Jesus where I see what's in all of us.
edit on 16-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Every time you offer us PROOF, you never follow through. I'm thinking of invoking the three strikes principle, since you've virtually destroyed your own credibility in my book. Take a break from ATS and get some air. You're not thinking straight.

Is your reply an evidence contradicting my claim? The only way to refute someone who says their postulate is a proof is to actually disprove the proof. I will hold the high ground until someone does. What is a basis for reasoning when called a proof? Know the answer and come back with your thesis against.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

WHAT PROOF???

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

How do you see these two verses as compatible?

Ephesians 6
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

On the one hand, Paul says that our struggle is against the authorities, and on the other he says that they were put in place by god and that those who oppose them bring judgement on themselves.

Anything with form has function. A ruler is a law. An authority is one ruling over another. Powers of the dark world could mean opposition to light. Spiritual forces are those natural forces that have power over unity to create chaos. Heavenly realms represents the expanse of the Cosmos. Within each of us, there is a germ that engages the seed to open from its shell. When we die, that germ is preserved, but changed. At each stage, we emerge as something new. We have the opportunity to embed ourselves in the light or find ourselves cast into the darkness. Any way we live, the germ is alive and cannot die. God separates the light from the darkness and we are in the process of emerging from the shell of this universe. At all levels, this process is taking place.

For us here, obeying the law is overcome with love. The nature of good vs evil is a process to bring unity from chaos so that God can be all in all. Look beyond now.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

It's Faith, Hope and Love. What is the hope? Can we gain unity apart from the hope? Faith is trusting the authority. The Author is the Authority. He calls creation good. Which form do we wear? Which one will we wear? Shake off the darkness and put on the light. Some refuse and it's not just humans in the process.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I don't think its a good idea to eliminate chaos and darkness completely. The shadow is the only thing that gives the candle meaning.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

To date I have yet to see this "Proof".

Unfortunately this is turning into "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Another post like this and people will leave the second they see your ID as the OP.

Sorry to say .. . . Sad But True. . .. .

EDIT:

P.S. .. . Thanks for not making the title all CAPS.
edit on 16-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

How many ATS members believe we are alone on Earth and the vast universe is empty of life? ZERO. My proof is confirmation they are correct. When we have an ancient source giving us a plan that can be shown to be the highest ideal of all possibilities, we remove all doubt with the evidence. Lacking any credible denial from counter evidence, I have shown that 100% of ATS members were correct in assuming. I have simply shown that it is not an assumption. We have evidence that is then backed by all the other evidence produced on ATS. My source just happens to have all the perspectives produced in an invariable way. Symmetry is the mark of unity when investigating a possibility. Proof removes all doubts.

It depends on your perspective.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You do realize that your whole argument points toward consciousness being the Son of God (spirit) right? It also points toward reincarnation.

We are already in heaven, except we are in "Egypt", the land (planet) of slavery, and the only way to escape is to cross the "wilderness" (space) in order to be dipped into the "Jordan" (water of life/amniotic fluid within the womb) to reach a new heavens (assortment of constellations) and Earth (planet).

It really isn't as complicated as you make it out to be. But since you're working your way out of the bible, it will be since that was the intent of the bible the whole time. It was meant to be convoluted and hard to understand to hide that truth. It has also twisted your perception of the answer to fit biblical terms.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question. How are those two verses at all compatible? On one hand it says that we struggle (oppose) the authorities, on the other it says that opposing (struggling) the authorities is to bring judgement on yourself.

It's telling us two contradicting things at once.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

If you have to quote words and verses from the Bible to prove your point, you've already missed the message.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

WHAT PROOF???

It's called probability. There is zero explanation for how the Bible could possible be correct in all areas of reality. It continues to rise and the secondary confirmation of the letters and their meaning adds another witness that is in unity with what is stated by the meaning of the words. You can then compare those two with the meaning of the sentences. From there, you have the names and their meanings. From there, you have the paragraphs and stories that then show another layer. From there, the books themselves are unified. Under the text, you have recurring mathematics, universal constants in mathematics and if this is not enough, it predicts and shows your current day and age accurately to the degree of showing that the beast of Revelation has the mark of mankind--Carbon. If this was not enough, it then gives you the atomic number.

Going back to the proof. Probability is the proof. Until someone gives evidence against the unity we see at all levels from the letters to the stories to the meanings of the words, we have proof. This level of complexity is only mirrored by the Science that shows it in parallel, and science will not use the Bible as a comparison. We know it is not biased to the Bible. All on their own, they have provided another unbiased witness that again, is a mirror of the Bible.

When science calls reality a hologram, which they are starting to reason out, who was there first? Which source told us it was WORD and the DNA of the Tree of Life?

Proof.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I don't think its a good idea to eliminate chaos and darkness completely. The shadow is the only thing that gives the candle meaning.

Only if you cast shadows yourself. Can a 2D plane see a 4D shadow? No. 3D is the shadow of time (4D). If you are above the shadow, you can see it all.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You do realize that your whole argument points toward consciousness being the Son of God (spirit) right? It also points toward reincarnation.

We are already in heaven, except we are in "Egypt", the land (planet) of slavery, and the only way to escape is to cross the "wilderness" (space) in order to be dipped into the "Jordan" (water of life/amniotic fluid within the womb) to reach a new heavens (assortment of constellations) and Earth (planet).

It really isn't as complicated as you make it out to be. But since you're working your way out of the bible, it will be since that was the intent of the bible the whole time. It was meant to be convoluted and hard to understand to hide that truth. It has also twisted your perception of the answer to fit biblical terms.

As the title states, PROOF WE ALREADY KNOW

What other proof is implied? God is what he said he was before we read the Bible. The unimaginable intellect of consciousness that allows Him to draw the future into the past is the same one that we must acknowledge before passing out of the bondage of Egypt. Proof we already know.

The one thing that everyone in jail fights against is using the key in their pocket to get out. I find that odd.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question. How are those two verses at all compatible? On one hand it says that we struggle (oppose) the authorities, on the other it says that opposing (struggling) the authorities is to bring judgement on yourself.

It's telling us two contradicting things at once.

Edgar Allen Poe answers from the past.

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

What form will you choose? Bliss or continued pain? Only one answer requires you to rise to the invariable symmetry of the light. Darkness remains cast out and separated, as we currently are. By implying that the forces of darkness are contrary to your moral value of God only being good, you are implying that you are good. Pride rises above the other without the value to do so.

Choose to rise to the value before judging the one giving it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

We are all above the shadow. We are 4D creatures casting a 3D shadow and looking "down" on that shadow (physical reality).

God (spirit) is 5D, he is the amalgamation of all the 4D creatures (consciousness) into One, meaning we are all an intrinsic part of God. God is omnipresent, seeing everything through our eyes, meaning we all are One entity split into many different parts (perceptions) of the One.

Mother (Earth), Father (Holy Spirit), and Son (consciousness). We are the Trinity because we are all three, meaning we are God. Not one person, but all people and creatures are God, who is All in All.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join