It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If god created man, then who the shiznit created God? Chuck Norris?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

So when we die and the matter/ energy of our dead body gets recycled, we would still remain in the memory of that Higher being and then you can also put it that our soul will keep on existing but "outside" this universe.
I don't understand...

we don't cease to exist when we die.
You try to explain it by a soul energy theory.
I am saying we are an imagination/projection in The Mind of a Higher Imaginer which also has a Memory so the information about us does not cease to exist when we die and we can be recreated back by using that information along with all our own personal memories.
I am naming this as one of the ability of our "soul"
so this soul is
1) ability to self-consciousness
2) ability to have free will
3) memory with the potential of being created back as we were before.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I am saying we are an imagination/projection in The Mind of a Higher Imaginer which also has a Memory so the information about us does not cease to exist when we die and we can be recreated back by using that information along with all our own personal memories.
so this soul is

So we're possessed? Every time a human body is grown, a fragment of this Higher Mind possesses it?
edit on 19-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

so this soul is

So we're possessed? Every time a human body is grown, a fragment of this Higher Mind possesses it?
edit on 19-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

every bit. We are the imagination of the Higher Mind, every atom in every cell, every neuron is existing as an imagination of that Higher Mind. A baby is given the soul at about 120 days of gestation, so before that its just a material body.

I don't know what meaning you are associating with being possessed. Is it something like demonic possession? Because then you are wrong.
The One possessing you is not taking over someone He didn't create. You exists because He is continuing to keep imagining you and the matter that makes you.

You are completely owned as the material from which you are created is completely a part of His imagination, even the self-consciousness and free will has been given to you by Him as a Unique Gift not given to galaxies and trees etc, they just exist as the laws dictate.

So isn't it arrogant to say we don't need Him and try to break free! You only have the capability to even reject because even after that He continues to keep you existing till a time.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Oh. So we are the manifestation of a Higher Mind's imaginative musings. It sounds like you're just making this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Oh. So we are the manifestation of a Higher Mind's imaginative musings. It sounds like you're just making this stuff up.

ofcourse i am
nobody told me that using imagination is forbidden?

whats the harm in entertaining it, if this made up theory actually holds up against observations?

It even explains miracles done by say Jesus pbuh.
We can all do miracles as the laws are made up by God and they can be bent or altered if we approach them through the One who is imagining them.
The wall you see near you appears solid but its just imaginary for God, if you believe in God and have faith that He would let the wall become fluid for moments till you pass, He could. Right? (P.S- don't try!)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Again, false premise. The biblical account is such that God in various times and to various people revealed Himself to them.

Why not to the whole of creation, why only a select few; and the intent to deprive itself of all of its creation makes no sense. This sounds suspiciously like the Catholic Church, you can only talk to God through a Priest and ONLY IF CONFESSING SINS.
edit on 19-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes absolutely am in Total Agreement Itsnowagain.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

I believe he told Moses "I AM WHAT I AM".
Translation : "I EXIST AND THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW".

That was Popeye the Sailermans mantra as well; and very fitting. IYAMWHATIYAM, just need spinach for my guns. Translation: a writer for the script and cell illustrator for my cartoony essence to become live action and be able to exist for potencially millions of celluloid film fans.
edit on 18-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Except Popeye hasn't been around since before the Universe came to be. Methinks Popeye was committing plagiarism.

Are you sure? As I see time from my perspective it happens when it happens, backwards-forwards (sort of wave like ossilations of information that fold over itself again and again). Who said information was a trapped form of energy (linear), whoever said it didnt leak into other dimensions, NO ONE. I say this party we are engaged in, (the one of human 3d is the grand joke) is THE best shennanigan pulled on anything, anyone. anywhere NONE OF THIS IS REAL; you are standing on a stage of self enlightenment ONLY. Thats the point; to grow your intellect this is a test is all; YOU ARE TAKING THIS TOO SERIOUSLY (its a game and your not understanding your participation or reason for it).
edit on 19-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

So your position is this is all just some big game, and nothing is real? That's probably the craziest thing I have ever heard. It'll be an interesting world when everyone realizes none of this is real. Free meds for everyone!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing

So your position is this is all just some big game, and nothing is real? That's probably the craziest thing I have ever heard. It'll be an interesting world when everyone realizes none of this is real. Free meds for everyone!

Yes that is my position. The 3rd dimension mirrors what is real and that is not this. You are thinking that matter/mass is the only expression available to the soul/spirit. What were you as an eternal being before becoming human? You came here to experience a body, you planned it you encarnated; its your own movie that you are directing and starring in, complete with friends and family you cast specific (as protagonants usually) to further your progression as a soul. Its all on you, everything that happens in your life you scripted and corrographed.
edit on 20-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I like this theory

lots of good stuff here
source www.newscientist.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join