It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings’ Ashes Sent Home for Burial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Thank you. It is people like you, strangers who've gone out of their way to be kind and offer empathy, that have given us significant peace of mind in light of this tragedy. My sincerest gratitude.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by downwind
Plenty of chatter trying to make readers "move on, nothing to see here" about the Hasting assassination. When they put that much effort into trying to turn you away you ought to know it is very important to them.
...The car did not hit a tree, lots of disinformation out there showing a burning car that did hit a tree but it was not Hasting's. His car was destroyed by a car bomb, the engine far from the car, the back end blown out.
...Posters would have you think he was intoxicated, I doubt it. I gather he had info someone did not want getting out so they wacked him.
...He was badly burned but not cremated, who had him cremated? I'm sure this was to destroy evidence of the bomb.

Where did you get this --- Psychic Hotline?
So - First - he's assassinated;
Then - his car didn't hit a tree;
Then - his car (on the other hand) was destroyed by a car bomb .........?
I'm sorry... I'm a little lost on this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KN937

prove it
for all we know your an agent!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

don't be fooled lost is where they want you to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KN937

Assuming that you're real, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. He seemed to be a good man and was damn good reporter.

Did he tell you about this site?

*EDIT* please don't mistake my attempts at black humor as mocking him, it is the situation that I laugh at.
edit on 17-7-2013 by teachtaire because: Remember the good times, otherwise you'll go crazy.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

Your scenario makes little sense.

1.) Snowden is a known value. Where he is, who he is communicating with, and what information he has are all known.

2.) When no. 1 is taken into consideration, that makes abducting Mr. Hastings for questioning irrelevant.

3.) Any further information could be gathered merely by following Mr. Hastings in order to build more information on anyone he might be getting information from.

4.) Killing him is an incredibly bad move. He could have been given such severe diarrhea to make him incapacitated. Why make a martyr?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KN937

I wouldn't pay too much mind to Lysistrata - the whole comment about 'those of us who've been around long enough' from an account which was only registered last week is something of a hint there. Plus that posting history - Zimmerman, Snowden, Hastings - if anyone's a government disinformation shill, it's them. Thanks for giving us your side, and my condolences of course.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by KN937

Did he tell you about this site?

edit on 17-7-2013 by teachtaire because: Remember the good times, otherwise you'll go crazy.

Finally, a relevant thought/question from teachtaire. And welcome to ATS, KN.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

terrellaftermath.com...

www.ncjrs.gov...

I took classes years ago, rather I attended classes that a family member was enrolled in and just listened.

Granted I was a child, but some things stick.

carmanfireinvestigations.com...(Carman&Associates)%20-%20Investigation%20of%20an%20Elevated%20Fire%20-%20Perspectives%20on%20the%20'Z-factor'. pdf

That link is no-longer operational for some reason. The "INVESTIGATION OF AN ELEVATED FIRE - PERSPECTIVES ON THE Z FACTOR"

Can be found HERE And it is an invaluable resource for actually constructive insight into the matter. Sorry about that link, I should have checked it earlier. How careless and thoughtless of me. Totally out of character.

*EDIT* Bollocks, I'd forgotten to explain why a stock/staged pick would be used for the MSM. They didn't have footage and they wanted to make $$$$ off of sensationalizing the event briefly. They also didn't want to show anything too graphic. So they used stock footage. Happens all the time actually.

That is also the reason why they stopped showing media, they only had stock footage, don't want to admit that, and can't really show more footage due to the ongoing case and the international ramifications that would have. We've already established this is a case unlike the other "fluff" cases.
edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: Mojojojo.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Internet Explorer

And I've had it with people not bothering to consult EMTs and professionals in their fields because "OMFG! POSITIVE THOUGHT! UFOS! REPTILIANS!"

Either call an EMT in your area and ask them what they think (they'll tell you exactly what I said,) or keep thinking you know everything because "ITS A CONSPIRACIE!"

and what, exactly, are YOUR qualifications?

I see you talking like you have a clue but you have yet to back a word of it up with anything other than "because I said so"

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
....course it was cremated..

..they had to hide the bullet-hole!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Maybe you come from some wild and crazy place like, I dunno, planet Mars or something, but where I come from, this is not normal. Where I come from, a family's wishes are respected. And if possible, the dead man's wishes, if they had been documented or otherwise made clear...

For example, I don't care if I'm all burned up besides one testicle. I want my entire remains to be dumped into the ocean to provide food and whatnot for marine life.

And even if there was only one testicle left of this man, that could still contain evidence of wrongdoing. What if his skeleton had evidence? What if there was a bullet hole going through the testicle and a bullet fragment embedded in the pelvic bone??? Would that matter? Would it be important? Sure it would!

You're full of crap and you know it... What kind of moron does it take to have a medical degree to work with corpses and sit there and say "well it was mostly burned anyway.... I was really only finishing the job that was ALREADY started! so I thought that family permission didnt matter. It's not like this is a high profile case anyways..."

I'm sorry, I believe you are purposely saying that crap to either defend a previous position you held on this man's death, as a way of saying "no, I'm still not wrong, because um, maybe they figured it was ok to uh, finish the job, so to speak? yeah that works! yup no coverup here! I'm still right!" Or, you are just trying to troll...nobody is really THAT full of crap without one of the above reasons or some third reason I haven't really thought of yet in the past few minutes... I mean, come on... You really think its ok for an official to run the remains of someone's body through the incinerator without even hearing anything from the family? Because the remains were "stinking the place up?"

Holy crap you cannot make this isht up!

Where I come from, this is the final nail in the coffin as to whether or not this man was assassinated. Do they think we are effen stupid?! >:l

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
....course it was cremated..

..they had to hide the bullet-hole!

Damn straight!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by downwind
Plenty of chatter trying to make readers "move on, nothing to see here" about the Hasting assassination. When they put that much effort into trying to turn you away you ought to know it is very important to them.
...The car did not hit a tree, lots of disinformation out there showing a burning car that did hit a tree but it was not Hasting's. His car was destroyed by a car bomb, the engine far from the car, the back end blown out.
...Posters would have you think he was intoxicated, I doubt it. I gather he had info someone did not want getting out so they wacked him.
...He was badly burned but not cremated, who had him cremated? I'm sure this was to destroy evidence of the bomb.

Where did you get this --- Psychic Hotline?
So - First - he's assassinated;
Then - his car didn't hit a tree;
Then - his car (on the other hand) was destroyed by a car bomb .........?
I'm sorry... I'm a little lost on this one.

No, the engine just grew wings and flew away. After it landed, the wings, no longer necessary or needed, disintigrated into dust and floated away into nothingness...

Or...it was really windy that day, and he was driving with the wind at his back, so it turns out he was going 9,000 m.p.h. when he hit that curb...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by add alone

$100,000 Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship - A Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

I thought this was so interesting it deserved its own thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

You people are sad and desperate.

www.4029tv.com...

www.telegram.com...

And finally a video that says it all:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex
reply to post by add alone

$100,000 Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship - A Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

I thought this was so interesting it deserved its own thread.

No, it didn't, and your choice of title is both sad and pathetic.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
People are funny.
edit on 18-7-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

funny you should say this because I just got my first applause in a U2U saying:

Applause!
sent: 18-7-2013 at 22:11

A member of the forum staff, ________, has applauded your activity

I blanked out the name because this came as a private message but here is a screenshot of the rest of the message:

Thanks for the applause, you know who you are!

@ raifordko You do realize this is a forum for conspiracy theories, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join