It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings’ Ashes Sent Home for Burial

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
The body of Mr Hastings may not have even been in the car, lets be serious here if the cia where hunting him down they want info first I think its a staged accident and he has been taken off the radar and tortured for all relevant snowden information , I dont buy the whole "he had a big story coming out" party line I think his last story re US gov spying story caught the attention of mr snowden and then these two made plans
.if only we could view the prism data there probably not even his ashes

Looking at the evidence I see no sign of a driver in the car. I sensed what you are saying from the very beginning and am in agreement with you on your assessment. There never was anyone in the car. They made sure to have a ferocious fire - they made sure to 'cover up' (white sheet) the place where a driver should have been - there is no evidence whatsoever that a body had been extracted from the vehicle. Everything we know so far points to government assassination.

The Mercedes company is suspiciously absent from the conversation - implying collusion IHO.

Hastings might very well have been 'renditioned.'

edit on 17-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

If we're assassinating people who are basically dissidents, why are all of those other sources of dissension up and running?

alex jones assassinates his own character. he does more to drive people away than anything else.

a cool head offering reason is what hastings provided. some sense of credibility without the air of crazy paranoia.

you can't deny that a car crash would seem common place, much more subtle than poison. an untraceable poison would cause more questions and suspicion than an everyday car crash. this assures that hastings cannot write more. a positive toxicology report with either drugs or alcohol would defame hastings' work, and now that his remains have been cremated, there is no way to double check.

all the loose ends tied up.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by Nosce

But examining my posts, you'll notice that I advocated looking for footage of traffic, and made generalizations and logical leaps.
edit on 16-7-2013 by teachtaire because: further information

edit on 17-7-2013 by teachtaire because: wrong image

"Logical leaps"- now that's the understatement of the day.

No body, no evidence. I assume that means we'll never know what really happened to him.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The family should have been notified. There is really No reason not to notify the family. All this does, is to make the idea of a conspiracy stonger. What a stupid thing to do, if the Government wanted this to disappear quickly. Would of had better luck just asking the family, and telling them that the body was so badly burned that a cremation is the best way to go.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

The family should have been notified. There is really No reason not to notify the family. All this does, is to make the idea of a conspiracy stonger. What a stupid thing to do, if the Government wanted this to disappear quickly. Would of had better luck just asking the family, and telling them that the body was so badly burned that a cremation is the best way to go.

i think they cremated his body for the same reason they dumped osama bin laden's body out at sea. no witnesses, can't recover it. it's over and done.

this isn't being talked about on the news, therefore most americans are unaware.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
BUMP

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Glassbender777

i think they cremated his body for the same reason they dumped osama bin laden's body out at sea. no witnesses, can't recover it. it's over and done.

this isn't being talked about on the news, therefore most americans are unaware.

The only comparison to be made to the OBL farce is that in both events there was NO body at all.

As for the term "News" there is NO news in America...........only state propaganda.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
So they should have used superglue and gelatin to put the ashes back together?

Man dies in house fire after getting drunk and forgetting stove on.

Conspirazees! Teh gubbmint!

More like cause and effect: die in fire, get burned like a marshmallow.

You're wrong.

It takes a LOT to cremate a Human body..most bodies come to that.

What do you think is inside the body bags you see being brought out of burnt buildings? A clue is, they're not ashes...you don't need a zipped body bag for ashes.

The body would have been burnt yes, cremated not a chance. The flesh would be carbonized, the musculature would be carbonized, all the soft tissue more or less..would be 'cooked'...the skeletal remains would be intact, and the body would be readily recognisable as Human.

Certainly FAR from ashes in an cremation Urn.

I reckon somebody better look at what Gen. Petraeus has been up to lately and who he's been meeting in dark alleys with...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Los Angeles Dept of Coroners

I wonder if the family followed any of the normal procedures...............?

WB01512_.gif (115 bytes) Release of the Remains

Generally it should not take more than two to three days. Your Funeral Director will coordinate the release on your behalf.

WB01512_.gif (115 bytes) What should I do right NOW?

As soon as possible, select a funeral home and inform the funeral director that the death is being handled by the Coroner's office.

ASK THEM TO NOTIFY US - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

WB01512_.gif (115 bytes) Written Authorization

Our office does not select funeral homes nor do we make arrangements. In the event someone is making the arrangements for the family, the Coroner must be provided with written authorization to release the deceased, signed by the legal next of kin. Should he/she reside at a distant location, they may send a FAX directly to our office using the following format:

TO: CORONER, LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Release the Remains of:
My (Relationship):
Case Number:

TO:
Local Funeral Director (NAME)
(If a the remains are to be shipped to a mortuary outside the County, the local mortuary, as well as the distant mortuary must be identified)

TO THEN BE RELEASED TO:
Distant Funeral Director (NAME)

SIGNED: (name) (X)__________________________________________
RELATIONSHIP:

Coroner FAX numbers
(323) 223-5786
(323) 222-7041

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Anyone know the disposition of the car? I mean if he were targeted by a drone or if the electronics were manipulated, there would be evidence of that. If the car is a tuna can now, we know there's more to this than reported.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Why so complicated? :-D "Shut the #### up, or fry" seems quite sufficient ;-)

One shouldn´t forget that fear is one of the best stimulants for initiating behavioural changes in mamals.
:-D

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oops, there doesn'tseem to be anything here
edit on 17-7-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by add alone

If his wife didn't request him to be cremated, than I see a red flag cover-up. If it's true that even his wife didn't request it, than they should file a lawsuit against the person or agency who requested it, and definitely launch an investigation into his "murder."

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata
...Looking at the evidence I see no sign of a driver in the car. ... There never was anyone in the car. ... there is no evidence whatsoever that a body had been extracted from the vehicle. Everything we know so far points to government assassination.
The Mercedes company is suspiciously absent from the conversation - implying collusion IHO.

Hate to add fuel to the fire - so to speak...and I really hate putting this picture (that others might happen upon) up...but, I think it's fairly obvious...someone was in the car...as seen in an outtake from the LoudLabs video, below:

ATS Bigger Picture

I'm guessing that your correlation between - "no-one in the car" and "everything we know...points to government assassination", is suggesting an empty car was crashed, while the real Michael Hastings was whisked-away to some top secret government water-boarding (or some such) facility...where, he was ultimately, done away with, anyway... (?)
Who knows? There is certainly "a body" in the car, while it burns (don't think they placed it in there after extinguishing the inferno).
Mercedes, I would think, wants very much to be included in the investigation (not so much on account of the mystery surrounding Mr. Hastings, but for their reputation...).

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

They can't sue anyone if his will requested he be cremated. His wife, his mom, god and the baby Jesus can't stop him from being cremated if his will requested it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
:

Yep we're bringin "Freedom" even here at home. Just asking, Hellfire missile from a drone perhaps? Anyone?
edit on 17-7-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: I love the NSA! Bringing "Freedom" to all the boys & girls!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

...Looking at the evidence I see no sign of a driver in the car. ... There never was anyone in the car. ... there is no evidence whatsoever that a body had been extracted from the vehicle. Everything we know so far points to government assassination.

Hate to add fuel to the fire - so to speak...and I really hate putting this picture (that others might happen upon) up...but, I think it's fairly obvious...someone was in the car...as seen in an outtake from the LoudLabs video, below:

ATS Bigger Picture

I'm guessing that your correlation between - "no-one in the car" and "everything we know...points to government assassination", is suggesting an empty car was crashed, while the real Michael Hastings was whisked-away to some top secret government water-boarding (or some such) facility...where, he was ultimately, done away with, anyway... (?)
Who knows? There is certainly "a body" in the car, while it burns (don't think they placed it in there after extinguishing the inferno).
Mercedes, I would think, wants very much to be included in the investigation (not so much on account of the mystery surrounding Mr. Hastings, but for their reputation...).

You are kidding - Right? Was Hastings Jewish - if so then I suppose he was wearing his Yarmulke too?

If not an outright Photoshopped image I suspect that what you are seeing is the actual headrest in the deployed/triggered position, which is what Mercedes HR's do on impact. The silvery metallic color is part of the headrest itself - Perhaps the fire would have had some effect as well in terms of it misshapeness - causing it to look like a persons head - although its extremely doubtful that what we're seeing there is an actual Hasting's Head.

By the way - I suspect that LoudLabs is in collusion as well.
Image source - Mercedes Co Video

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

...You are kidding - Right? Was Hastings Jewish - if so then I suppose he was wearing his Yarmulke too?

No arguing with genius like that!
Whew!!!
Photoshopping? On who's part?
The video?
Perhaps you should do a frame by frame through this segment of the video... Or - do you need someone-else to do the legwork for you?
No need to address your moronic comment regarding ethnicity.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Eh Michael...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm a member of Mike Hastings' family and have yet to comment on any of this but, as you seem like a respectful and intelligent group, I've decided to. I don't want to put our private details out there but it was definitely, without a doubt, Mike in the car that night. Mike was not cremated against family wishes or without consent. From what I recall Sgt Biggs was not a particularly close friend nor confidant of Mike's. He was a friend and a supportive one, which of course was appreciated, but no one that anyone in the family would tell or has told anything to. It's been bothersome to see all of this but we've all somewhat accepted the "whatever, let people say what they want" mentality. I just wanted to tell people the truth about someone I loved, from my perspective.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KN937
I'm a member of Mike Hastings' family and have yet to comment on any of this but, as you seem like a respectful and intelligent group, I've decided to. I don't want to put our private details out there but it was definitely, without a doubt, Mike in the car that night. Mike was not cremated against family wishes or without consent. From what I recall Sgt Biggs was not a particularly close friend nor confidant of Mike's. He was a friend and a supportive one, which of course was appreciated, but no one that anyone in the family would tell or has told anything to. It's been bothersome to see all of this but we've all somewhat accepted the "whatever, let people say what they want" mentality. I just wanted to tell people the truth about someone I loved, from my perspective.

Respectfully - please accept my condolences.
Thank you for the clarification.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join