It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all hate the Americans???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by yourmaker
Collectively they have the chance to change their whole social dynamics but they choose this way instead.

I agree. The Snowden thing where Usa behaves like Stasi should have made an outrage in the US but the citizens are not doing anything at all. What do the rest of the world have to do for the American citizen to do something.

Well... we can't do anything! Seriously, go out and make a change and risk missing "Honey Boo Boo" or *gasp* the latest "American Idol"!! Are you insane guys?! [/sarcasm]

Damn, it is difficult to come up with tv shows that are popular when you refuse to watch anything other than the occasional classic flick once a month or so.

I don't blame anyone for hating us americans. I wish it weren't the way it is but there are so many more reasons to hate us than like us. It feels like we are stuck in a rut and no matter how hard we try we will still get screwed by TPTB. If we make a stink and get a good following and actually come close to making a change... well... there will just be some convenient tragedy that takes the spotlight off our cause. Distraction is the name of the game it seems.
edit on 17-7-2013 by pslr2301 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i dont like america at all, you poison my country with your propoganda, build bases, force your GMOs on us, support terrorists, police the world, spy on us, buy our state banks, manipulate the global economy......
i could go on and on and on, but you get my point.

and thats going from loving you to hating you in 15 years. at this rate the entire planet will hate your guts in 20 years

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

i dont like america at all, you poison my country with your propoganda, build bases, force your GMOs on us, support terrorists, police the world, spy on us, buy our state banks, manipulate the global economy......

Either you're a troll or think everyone in the USA is in the govt....
I vote the former

Last time I checked, I didn't build a base in your country, spy on you or poison you, unless you ate something I cooked....

edit on 7/17/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pslr2301

Collectively they have the chance to change their whole social dynamics but they choose this way instead.

I agree. The Snowden thing where Usa behaves like Stasi should have made an outrage in the US but the citizens are not doing anything at all. What do the rest of the world have to do for the American citizen to do something.

Well... we can't do anything! Seriously, go out and make a change and risk missing "Honey Boo Boo" or *gasp* the latest "American Idol"!! Are you insane guys?! [/sarcasm]

Damn, it is difficult to come up with tv shows that are popular when you refuse to watch anything other than the occasional classic flick once a month or so.

I don't blame anyone for hating us americans. I wish it weren't the way it is but there are so many more reasons to hate us than like us. It feels like we are stuck in a rut and no matter how hard we try we will still get screwed by TPTB. If we make a stink and get a good following and actually come close to making a change... well... there will just be some convenient tragedy that takes the spotlight off our cause. Distraction is the name of the game it seems.

The problem is that EU just follow also like a lapdog. It is a strange world when you think of Russia as the country that sometimes stands up for what is right and a propaganda station like RT being more truth full than US media. I miss the days when US had a shining armour and it was not just propaganda.

Representative democracy have meet it's end. Time for direct democracy for the people by the people where manipulators cannot rule us with lies.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by okayimhere

Originally posted by okayimhere
I would really have to wonder about someone who, in the private places of their heart, doesn't harbor some bitterness toward Americans -- the people, not the government.

What is there not to hate about Americans?
What is there to love about them?

Please go on...answer your own questions here. What is it that American citizens have done, or not done, to earn your bitterness and hatred?

One thing to love about this American in particular is I only judge a person by their own words and their own actions and yours speak volumes about you.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm really starting to. The blame has been going everywhere but them recently when it truly is their fault.

The whole "it's the government" sham propaganda is wearing thin.

Their government is composed of it's citizenry.
Their citizens are the ones sitting in the booths of the NSA,
filling up corporate boardrooms and everything in between.

They are making a conscious choice, none of it is random whatsoever.

Forgot one thing, they are also some of the richest people in the country. Very few commoners in government.
edit on 17-7-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It is a strange world when you think of Russia as the country that sometimes stands up for what is right and a propaganda station like RT being more truth full than US media. I miss the days when US had a shining armour and it was not just propaganda.

Representative democracy have meet it's end. Time for direct democracy for the people by the people where manipulators cannot rule us with lies.

AGREED!! I looked at my husband last night after reading yet ANOTHER reason Russia has got my vote. I said: "Well, we could move there... >.>" I am not quite sure if that comment was a joke or not. And I made the comment. UGH!

ETA: The worst part of all this is that after everything our government has done, IN OUR NAME, we are not even really welcome in other countries.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Always amazes me how many people decry America, all while living a lifestyle that America propagated. You sit in electrically lighted homes, watch television, drive cars, go to movies, eat fast food, fly to visit relatives....and yet decry the very society that basically designed all of these facets of life. (and yes, I'm aware of the "invention" nationalities, but my point is WHO made these systems part of daily life). In addition, you live in a world relatively free of war on your doorstep thanks to the policy of Mutually Assured Destruction propagated by America.

America isn't perfect, and there are PLENTY of ways it can be made better (and its citizens could take a bit more responsibility and NOT be so manipulated by media), but at the end of the day, any American who thinks it better somewhere else should try it. You'll be homesick in no time.

There's a reason we are the global police. Faith in our currency is the basis for modern international trade. If we fall, so do a lot of other systems (most likely your own), so consider it when desiring our downfall...hmm???

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Pretty much the truth. A lot of people take for granted the privileges that they enjoy by living in The United States of America. Sure, we have many problems to solve but people never seem to talk about the good things in this Country anymore, and that is a real shame. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by okayimhere

Hatred is what causes the problems in the first place? Why hate the American people when it is the government who forces wars and reeps the financial benefits while the people sit back and pay for it? You can't blame a country for being lied to or for not having the ability to take off the rose colored glasses. People are people no matter where they are from.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join