posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:19 PM
The case is over. Lots of people have passionate opinions, which I wouldn't wish to deprive them of, but I would want people to use as much logic as
possible to form these decisions. Keeping this in mind, i don't mind keeping the discussion going. So I have a few questions.
1) Do that many people believe 'cracker' or 'cracka' is NOT a racial thing?
2) How can people, including the media and politicians keep piling all of this on GZ, a legally exonerated man, and not call it bullying, or racial
baiting, or not trusting the government, or double jeopardy, witch hunt, or even a lynch mob? (I understand that the term lynch mob is definitely
racially charged, but I think it might apply here. If you wish, pretend I just said 'mob.')
3) I'm totally not fully aware of ALL the evidence in the case, because I only saw or heard what I heard in the media, but in my current opinion,
anybody calling for GZ's downfall from this point forward is relying on circumstantial evidence to make their case. When I was growing up, and going
through school, I was taught not to assume, but to rely on facts, or evidence. So, my third question is: What are the FACTS that we KNOW about the
case, that should be relevant?
4) Are there any graphics of the scene that show layout of the neighborhood? Where was TM when GZ saw him? What TM behavior was supposedly seen by GZ?
Did TM duck somewhere?
5) Why was evidence of TM's behavior, prior to the night in question, not allowed in court?
(I am a white guy. I have friends from every walk of life. Call me racist, if you want, but thats not me. Used to be real liberal, I think, but more
conservative now. Probably fit in with libertarian crowd. Pretty level ., IMO. Based off the evidence or testimony made available to me, I did
think he should have been acquitted, but I was thinking it was gonna be manslaughter. I can't believe how much people are just assuming GZ's ill
intentions, and his racism (even though that's pretty much been debunked, I think. Right?), and now it's okay for people to act like fools. The
media and gov just fan the flames, too.))
I bring this stuff up because i havent seen it discussed this way, or dont remember those discussions, at least.
Ok, have at it. Are there any other questions that haven't been over used?