It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Feds admit improper scrutiny of candidate, donor tax records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Justice has declined to prosecute any of the cases

A government watchdog has found for the first time that confidential tax records of several political candidates and campaign donors were improperly scrutinized by government officials, but the Justice Department has declined to prosecute any of the cases.

The Department of Injustice says what?

So instead of going after real criminals like the IRS they want to go after manufactured ones.

What a stunning display of corruption by the DOJ, and the IRS.

Confidential tax records(which explains how the press got a hold of Romney's, and right wing donor's) made it out to the press for public execution during the last 'presidential election'.

The DOIJ has declined to do it's job!

Holder ya need fired, YOU need to be put on trial to answer for YOUR crimes since doing your job apparently wasn't in the job description you were hired for. Looks to me like he was hired for nothing other than pushing the political agenda of the administration.

With Justice for all was just an empty slogan for the naive.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Possibly the worst presidential appointment of all time.

And that is really saying something.

What Constitution?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't know why it matters....Not like elections are real anyways.

We just put on a show while the winner knows prior to the actual voting taking place....IMO

There is no way Obama wins by so much to a second term....NO WAY!!! Not after the atrocities that took place with his first sentence.....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Holder is just a hatchet man for the administration.

Say something against the regime? Investigation.

Say something for the regime and commit a crime? No investigation.

I honestly think that someone could rob a bank with a "Hope and Change" t-shirt and get a lighter sentence from the feds! (If you were also an illegal alien, you might get off for nothing!)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Holder is just a hatchet man for the administration.

Agree with this I really do especially his speech today that is tantamount to more of the same injustice that has been on display since 2008.

Someone needs to bring Holder to justice congress needs to get off it's collective behinds and be that check and balance.

top topics

join