It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any suggestions for using P-SB7 Spirit Box, i'm new to this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I purchased a P-SB7 Spirit Box, a KII meter, and a TASCAM DR-40 voice recorder so I can try to communicate with spirits. I have seen Ghost Hunters using the same P-SB7 and they have gotten amazing results. I think the $200 Tascam Recorder may be a bit overkill but I wanted the best. I have never used any equipment before, I am new to all of this.

I would love to hear other peoples experiences who have used the P-SB7 Spirit box, or a KII meter for ghost hunting. As well as experiences, I would also appreciate any tips on using the devices.

edit on 16-7-2013 by desertguy because: spelling errors

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Have you tried contacting any local paranormal investigators to see what their opinion might be? Sorry, I don't have any advice to give personally.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertguy
I purchased a P-SB7 Spirit Box, a KII meter, and a TASCAM DR-40 voice recorder so I can try to communicate with spirits. I have seen Ghost Hunters using the same P-SB7 and they have gotten amazing results. I think the $200 Tascam Recorder may be a bit overkill but I wanted the best. I have never used any equipment before, I am new to all of this.

I would love to hear other peoples experiences who have used the P-SB7 Spirit box, or a KII meter for ghost hunting. As well as experiences, I would also appreciate any tips on using the devices.

edit on 16-7-2013 by desertguy because: spelling errors

You must be a guy. Didn't they come with instructions?

I just have a feeling, 'cause I'm a guy too.
Good luck on your hunt. Where you hunting by the way?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

I was wondering if they came with instructions too.
In any case, I would love to hear the results once the OP starts using it. Keep us posted!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

reply to post by TDawgRex

I was wondering if they came with instructions too.
In any case, I would love to hear the results once the OP starts using it. Keep us posted!

Yes they did come with instructions I know how to use the devices. I was wanting any advice that may make the devices work better for ghost hunting, since most ghost hunters have different ways they use their equipment.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have one too. It's arrived as well, but I'm not familiar with how it would be used and so just keep it all in a case I also ordered.

Its easier using audacity, a mike and some white noise from youtube and nature sounds as background. But, if you get this going, I might try it.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That's on my Christmas wish list. We have a few threads here about those boxes.
Check them out and see what others have said. I'll be looking forward to your responses here.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sounds abit too much like a Ouija board too me.Who knows what entities you may be inviting in,just saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

That part I agree with. There is a research element however, where you are as a race, exploring the world, nature, biology, consciousness, spirit, and as such, there is no invitation to be harmed going out. That violates free will. So there is something to be said on both sides of the coin here.

I was very worried about beings who can see you, trying to portal in and reach you, that they may be trying to blend into your auric or energy field, as negatives are apt to try to do, hook in and cause problems.

Having a strong intent for good, research, and energy healing and closing portals down is important if one is going to do this.

But because of these ideas, though I've had some results with audacity and a microphone pointed to the speaker and some youtube white noise video playing, had clear voices, with their own personality come through, but based on the stuff that I heard being said, about getting to me, coming through, became quite reluctant, since that session happened after I'd already ordered the P-SB7, its been sitting there.

Basically I chickened out.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why I chickened out is what I shared in this post, for this is what I heard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I did this while waiting for my P-SB7 to arrive.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is my thread about the ghost voice box.
ATS Thread - Ghost Voice Boxes
You might find something of interest in this ....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am of a mind that the chickening out is not the goal of life, but the two right intentions and attitudes that change permissions so its not like playing with a oujii for fun and games, are: the scientific enquiry into what is... which is noble for all species. And, the wish to assist all who can be reached. Another noble trait.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hey, I've been trying to post a pic on ats, because I'm new to the site it won't let me, could someone get in touch with me, so I can email the pic, ok a little bit about the pic, there seems to be something lurking in the back ground, [email protected]

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Why I chickened out is what I shared in this post, for this is what I heard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I did this while waiting for my P-SB7 to arrive.

Can you please tell me what time point the EVP is I dont want to sit through the entire recording would love to hear it. I would not chicken out, I don't believe anything bad can happen while using the Ghost Box..

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to add to this because I was clueless when I decided to venture into this arena a few years back. First of all let's start by saying this is very real and definitely opens doors that you must be aware of and have respect for. Setting boundaries and protecting yourself is extremely important because otherwise you open the flood gate to lost souls.

Steve Huff is a pioneer in this industry and his videos can kind of give you some insight on spirit box sessions. He was also attacked by demons and almost walked away from paranormal communication altogether. Don't just opne yourself up to "is there ANYONE here that would like to speak to us" type thing... I have had many intelligent responses and I have spoken to what I believe to have been lost loved ones. Granted one argument that I can not back is how do I know I am actually talking to who I think I am despite the fact that they answered questions only they would know and in one case a girl I worked with had died and another girl I worked with hooked up with that girl's dad within a week of her passing. Might I add that a week prior to her death she had come by my house, I mentioned the box because I was blown away by the responses I had been getting and she immediately told me she did not believe in that.

Day of her funeral I fough the urge to try and communicate with her until my glade light up candle lit up on its own and I knew that was her wanting to be heard. I said Logan, if you can hear me, say something where I will know it is you. I then heard DAMN LINDSEY!! Clear as day, wothout having to play it back on a recorder to hear it like I normally would and it was clearly her voice. SHe was pist. She came through again at the place where she died when Lindsey had asked me to bring the box there. She said when Lindsey asked her if she had anything to say to her "YEAH, WHORE AND GREEDY. LEAVE NOW (A MAN THEN SAID-HER DAD'S PROPERTY) FOLLOWED BY I WANT HER OUT. GONE. OUT. GONE.

I have also had several other people come through who had passed and all of them had answers to questions only thye would know. Amazing, life changing experience. On the flip side, I started to see orbs with my own eyes, I heard spirit talk to me directly in my ear and Chris began to see shadows around the house. Many voices and personalities would come through as I obsessivly wanted to talk to the dead. If I would not tell them not to use my energy I would be so drained I would have to nap before I could even muster up the enrgy to play back the session.

They would often say "Help me Toni" or simply "Help me" so many of them wanted to be helped and I wanted to help them so I found a book (the medium within that gave me a lot of information to help them cross over). Steve Huff did similar things which eventually led to his encounters with an entity that he refered to as deomons.
He then decided it want his place to help the lost souls and they had somehow gotten themselves lost and were where they were for a reason. He then became very specific to whom he was speaking to. So don't underestimate the power of the supernatural.

I did an experiment and imagined a light around me as the box was active, as I did this I heard "good light, bright light, shine your light". They could see the light I was projecting from my mind. That was my first undoubtable contact. THen I would get things like "YOUR OURS NOW TONI-SORRY TONI- ITS TRUE" That totally freaked me out. Then you could hear some of the voices say things like 'Lets get her, isnt she pretty" and 'Be careful, THE DEVIL" and some things that made me kind of question where this thing was going to take me.

I did a session at my shop because some of the girls had been seeing or sensing something there. I asked it what drew it there and it told me "THE BABY". One of my employees had been bringing her baby to work daily. They will call you names and say all kinds of random things. I have been somwhat leary about doing a session at my new house because it is kind of creepy in certain areas of it and I am afraind of inviting uninvited guests over. I went searching for some protection prayer and stumbled across this and really wanted to add to this topic becuase of the intesity of the relsults. One of the orbs I saw flew right into my head area (I literally saw it!!) Not long after I had the worst headache of my life. They can and they will attatch and they can control you in ways that could easily go unnoticed so please use caution and treat the dead with respect.

You will be forever changed by these experiences, and it has been amazing. Juat please use caution and be sure that your faith is strong and that you protect yourself and your energy with prayer, candles, trinkets that offer protection or any form of light energy to those who possess it and believe in it. I wish you the best of luck on your journey (this post may be 5 years old for all I know, if so sorry) Hopefully this inof helps give you an idea of what to expect.

top topics

join