It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin B17--The Holy Grail for Cancer Patients

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by floppy
I know this firsthand unfortunatly....My doctor says that SOME people who take natural supplements cannot "tolerate" them. And in the past this has been true for me..a tylenol typically knocks me out so it could be that way BUT my advise would be to NOT take them without medical supervision, you can create a whole systemic problems and may find yourself on dialysis for getting the poison out.....

For me, I take a certain painkiller a few times, and it's ineffective. Tylenol doesn't work for me. None of that does. I had a prescribed painkiller after ankle surgery a year ago, and while it was effective, it made me dizzy and nauseous, so I said forget it.

My ankle STILL hurts and it's been 14 months since my surgery--had screws, pins, and staples put in to freeze this one ankle joint.

I agree, the same medication/supplement oftentimes does different things to/for different people.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am going to pray for your ankle, let me know if it works. Oh I ll be praying to Jesus.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I've read that cancer might actually be due to a vitamin deficiency, specifically B17. Your doctor can't prescribe it without risking losing his license, and it's banned...but you can still obtain it legally.

It's actually a natural "cianide" that is concentrated in the seeds of all fruits. It is also in the fruit itself, but not as heavily concentrated. It will not harm you like the chemical version of cianide. I remember in the 70's when people were flocking to Mexico to get laetrile. It was banned here, because the medical industry is making billions of dollars on cancer.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My mother took Laetrille for her breast cancer and refused treatment (toxic chemotherapy/radiation- which i believe are the two things that are killing cancer patients- it's not the cancer, its the drugs) and she is in the clear. She took 7 apricot kernels per day and she is all good.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
do you know who runs quackwatch??? do some research, you will be surprized. no wonder nothing that is natural works for them.
only surgery and drugs and more drugs!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by floppy

This is hilarious, this is what they (fda,government, big pharma) want you to believe, I was a stage 4 cancer patient and did chemo and radiation for almost a year, nearly dieing from the doctors treatments, I stopped chemo and went the natural way. I took 6grams of b17 every day, along w/ other vitamins. I am not dead and nor did I get sick , in fact I started feeling better with in 48 hrs, my hair grew back and my cancer markers were dropping rapidly and tumors are gone. Now I am CANCER free after 4months .So you might want to study a little before commenting on something that obviously you know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was so close to saying "thank you so much for posting the cure to cancer!" and then i took a deep breath, googled it, and found out there is a company behind the claim.

First of all the "Vitamin B17" is NOT a vitamin! Read Below!

Laetrile (CAS No. 1332-94-1)

Amygdalin is sometimes confounded with laevomandelonitrile, also called laetrile for short; however, amygdalin and laetrile are different chemical compounds.[5] Laetrile, which was patented in the United States, is a semi-synthetic molecule sharing part of the amygdalin structure, while the "laetrile" made in Mexico is usually amygdalin, the natural product obtained from crushed apricot pits, or neoamygdalin.[6]

Though it is sometimes sold as "Vitamin B17", it meets none of the criteria of a vitamin. Amygdalin/laetrile was claimed to be a vitamin by Ernst Krebs, Jr in the hope that if classified as a nutritional supplement it would escape the federal legislation regarding the marketing of drugs. He could also capitalise on the public fad for vitamins at that time.[7]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by krt1967

I know this lady whose grandson got cancer (18 mos. of age). I believe it was bone cancer, but am not 100% certain. Poor little guy was losing the battle with conventional chemo so the grandparents took him to some clinic in Mexico and they did the apricot pit therapy. He pulled through and is doing fine. He must be a teenager by now. The state didn't take to kindly to them discontinuing chemo and they almost lost custody of him. They had to restart the chemo, but she swears it was the alternative therapy that made all the difference in the world.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I eat apricot seeds all the time. I don't have cancer. I just eat them. Sometimes several a day. sometimes not at all. I don't' get headaches or adverse symptoms.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is the SICKEST disgusting hearless greedy B.S that i can think of off the top of my head....

People enforce this U.S protectionist racked for big bucks and probably think they are doing a "good job".......the businesses are looking to protect their bottom line and i would bet you the Majorty of DR.s think the same way as the average Joe......if there was a cure we would already be using it or something like that which helps them sleep better at nite.........not to mention then that they may have to question the validity of their own holy grail of truisim's (peer reviewed studies)

meanwhile patients (rich and poor flock to Mexico) among other places to get "alternative treatments" and Byrd chimes in with two reply's that remind me of the typical Dr. response.........."eh....it obvious that should these other treatments work we would have been using them by now"

seriously how many Docs are WILLING and desperate to convince themselves of the same thing besides otherwise they may to subject themselves to thinking.....hey this has some merit.....no how am i supposed to make my good salary and sleep at nite....knowing that i am supposed to be also helping people (besides making money) and i know that this nurtients from the Apricot seeds among other's....is a great preventative measure for Cancer ,as well as in early stage cases....gee i just may wrestle with it and keep my job...or i would have to start a Alternative clinic where i could help people......(but both these choices involve some mental anguish and transformation and one includes public scrutiny and a tarnished repuation....GEE i wonder why many people find the first convenient thought to wisk them back to there comfort zones where everything is fine and Big pharma has their profits (and your best interests in mind) with no conflict of interest.....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reading the book "world without cancer" has a great part dedicated to the politics of cancer research it is a must read for anyone who can stomach it

the "B-17" otherwise known as laterile is found in seeds of fruits like Apricot and Apple as well as in Millet, barley and bitter almonds....

apparently most treatment facilites use this as an intravenous shot or an oral treatment WITH (and this is critical according to the Dr's)... Pancreatic Enzymes...which work to breakdown the Protein layer of the cancer cells and allow the B-17 to attack the damaged (cancer) cells....depending on how much Chemo or radiation therapy someone has had will probably determine what is left of their bodies immune system as well........i just can help but think Chemo is modern quackery .....and barbaric.....

how much money would cancer institutions and treatment centers LOSE should they find that something found in nature could treat cancer and more importantly PREVENT it ......most docs are in the dark on this one

should have been one to the top ten conspiracy's on ATS's list....shame shame on the lack of thought time this subject gets.

i'll keep on eating my Ezekial bread (millet/ has "b-17") and pineaplle's enzymes along with the apple seeds with my one apple a day......

[edit on 28-3-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

You're absolutely right. Thanks for those comments. I'm glad you read the book, not only does it detail some telling mechanisms of the politics of cancer (and disease in general), but explores the heart of the problem which is the manipulation of the medical education system.

I often think how many doctors are even capable of considering the possibilities of information suppression on this level in their field of expertise. If they were capable of realizing some simple truths about the medical establishment they'd be restricted in their ability to help us. As "professionally trained" doctors, they are prohibited from even mentioning non-FDA approved therapies in a positive light. This is under complete threat of prosecution and arrest.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
How is one supposed to eat a apricot seed, since it is big as the thumb and consistency is like stone?

Well, as soon as our apples grow ripe in the trees i will have as many appleseeds as i can ingest

[edit on 7/4/2010 by above]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You have to crack the apricot pit open to get he seed inside. My brother told me about this years ago. He had a friend with cancer of the lymph nodes or something similar. Treatments were no working and he was dying. My brother got him to try the laetrile/apricot seed thing and he has fully recovered. He lives about an hour from me now.
Anyway,. my brother and his wife eat apricot seeds everyday.Their kids eat them too, and no one is suffering any ill effects. They've been at it for years and the whole family is the picture of health. Does it work? I don't know, but to say that it''ll somehow make you sick is,IMHO,a crock.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
How is one supposed to eat a apricot seed, since it is big as the thumb and consistency is like stone?

Well, as soon as our apples grow ripe in the trees i will have as many appleseeds as i can ingest

I purchase Apricot kernals 3kg at a time...
...I have been consuming an average of a dozen/day for seven years...
...with no ill effects...
...they look like Almonds and taste like Marzipan...
...and are actually used to make Marzipan.

I first secured a supply of them when my partner was diagnosed with cancer (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma)...
...I used them as part of a successful process to reverse the disease...
...which also included detox, complete nutrition, pH management...
...and she was given an official medical 'all-clear' earlier this year...
...without resorting to any medical proceedure other than biopsy and imaging.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The idea that if it worked they would be using it is a naive farce. This is obvious from the fact that western doctors use absolutely no herbs or vitamins in the treatment of disease. I guess then, according to your conventional wisdom, that means that no vitamins or herbs CAN cure disease. Sadly, this IS the official stance of the FDA and they have made laws to back it up.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Laetrile is present in apricot kernels and to a lesser degree in other stone fruit kernels. It is also found in sprouting seeds.

Which from many seeds as you suggest is just arsenic, and I can't say that is good for you in any amount.

I know rats don’t like it much…hehe

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's for real and all the research has been done and then suppressed and smeared. Read the book "World Without Cancer" By G. Edward Griffin. He was friends with the Doctor who did the research and the doctor died mysteriously but left all his papers and research to Griffin who used them to write the book.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by TrueLies
Laetrile is present in apricot kernels and to a lesser degree in other stone fruit kernels. It is also found in sprouting seeds.

Which from many seeds as you suggest is just arsenic, and I can't say that is good for you in any amount.

I know rats don’t like it much…hehe

Apricots kernals don't contain arsenic...
...they contain Cyanide.

Cyanogens are present in 250 foods people consume every day...
...they are broken down into Theocyanate which acts as a natural antibiotic...
...and is a precursor to Cyanocobalamin (B12).

The relatively low consumption of these Cyanate containing foods...
...may be the reason B12 deficiency is epidemic in western countries.

[edit on 7/7/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
Apricots kernals don't contain arsenic...
...they contain Cyanide.

Cyanogens are present in 250 foods people consume every day...
...they are broken down into Theocyanate which acts as a natural antibiotic...
...and is a precursor to Cyanocobalamin (B12).

[edit on 7/7/10 by troubleshooter]

Yep sorry, got my poisons mixed up
. I understand the properties of small levels of this stuff can help in many cases. Does it raise the acidic level of the body’s ph? I guess I would be more interested in why it helps the way it does.

I have heard that cancer, micros etc do not thrive well in an acidic ph environment.

For those who feel the need to say shame on us for not jumping in with both feet I must point out that there are many cure alls posted on ATS and I would like to ask if you all feel that all of them are good too?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join