It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who dressed Bush 41 to look like a clown?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have no love for Bush senior, but I would take him over Obama-jad ANY day of the week!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Funny some defensive comments here acting as though the guy wasn't a sick and sadistic individual.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I have no sympathy for him. (or very little, as a Christian even)

"If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."

~ George HW Bush

Bush's crimes go back to the JFK Assassination, and beyond.

His life has been embodied by wickedness and evil, imho.

Only Christ alone could save him.

Here he is, apparently referring to his "good son" but, I am convinced, speaking in allegory, as a Mason, about Christ, who's apparent defeat WAS his great victory.

Note how the ghost of Hitler appears to sneak into the speech at the beginning with "sieg heil..hail victory" which causes Bush to start crying.. "the true measure of a man" that's another telling reference, but which isn't ordinarily coupled with "Sieg Heil!"..

It is around that time (of Bush's speech at the Florida Legislature), supposedly, as a rumor I heard has it, that Pope Ratzinger completed his deep research of the Nights Templar (true) and proceeded to shut down Bush crime family accounts.. (rumor)

Things that make me go hmmm...

Regards,

NAM

edit on 18-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Funny some defensive comments here acting as though the guy wasn't a sick and sadistic individual.

I am convinced that Bush Sr. has attended and participated in the most heinous things known to man including human sacrifice and Satan worship, and I don't say such things lightly.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

In that video, his intended audience isn't the Florida Legislature, nor even his son, but someone or some entity "beyond" the room, and it's allegory and it's meaning is about a defeat and a triumph and the "true measure of a man". If I'm right, then he's referring in truth to either Christ, or Satan, who jabbers in seemingly without Bush's control like the ghost of Hitler with that spontaneous "Sieg Heil, hail victory". So it's very sad on the one hand, but if you really come to think of it, kind of funny also, but oh to be the one who is forced to their knees in repentance after a lifetime of allegiance to the WRONG side of the equation, it's enough to bring any grown man to tears!

So therefore I DO sympathize with him, in spite of who he was and what he represented.

Jesus tells me to pray for him and love him. So I was wrong too to condemn a man for things only God understands through and through (the reason he was crying I suppose).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join