It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who dressed Bush 41 to look like a clown?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Yeap they were trying to make us think they are human, and volunteers. Like they were the 1st to make it a big thing, bigger thing is it's been a huge thing since people had more money than they knew what to do with, but only as a fad or a popularity thrill. Some do it because they are truly trying to help, but to think a video with obama and a senile bush is going to make me think volunteering and how they had a hand in it, then something else is even more in trouble than them.

Let's look at this for a moment and the irony.
Obama and Senior Bush meeting to celebrate Volunteerism.
Obama who has had a chance since in office of 2008 to change Gitmo, GMO, College tuition rates, minimum wage, Veterans being hired, Jobs for that matter, foreclosures, fracking in public parks and wildlife lands, deforestation, publicity of controversial court cases distracting the public, NSA spying on Americans, Unmanned Automatic weaponized drones flying above American soil, involvement in other country's governments while not helping it's citizens safety.

And well, Bush Senior is the reason most of these issues even are legal to begin with, Obama is just a gate opener for them and just as responsible for these issues and other failures of the American people's rights.

Yeah we have a lot to believe in there huh? Oh soon obamacare too! What's next a world war? make people into dog food? Not much would surprise me now, since I've lived in America a few decades.

After seeing a picture with those clown socks and obama non the wiser, I'd swear it was a meeting on how to pull more Fecal Matter over the Publics eyes and call it progress.

Where the hell did I wake up? And how the hell do I get back, this place scares the frack outta me.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Well...President Bush senior is 89 years old...I figure he has the right to dress any way he wants to. Maybe he has a eccentric sense of humor...and those socks are a way of expressing it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The socks mean something.

Hint: His education
Hint + 1: A club he belongs to.
edit on 7/16/2013 by OneNationUnder because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Plus it's been 20 years since he's been out of office. Ironically, the past 4 or 5 presidents have done more good after their presidency than during it.

Let's also not forget the guy went skydiving at 85, and is currently suffering from a form of Parkinson's.

I'll be happy to make 89 and if I do I'm sure what color my socks are or how my tie is will be the last things I care about.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I actually had the opportunity to meet Bush Sr. in the American Embassy in London once back in 97. All politics aside, he was a very nice man.

I hope he has a long life ahead of him even though I didn't agree with his politics.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by butcherguy

Wearing those socks, i would be afraid someone might drop a house on me.

Too bad it didn't happen in this case.....Oops I mean I like his socks too.....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow. The lack of knowledge here is astounding. The knee-jerk assumptions alarming.

GW has been known, for a rather long time, for having fun with his choice of socks, even while President. It's widely know and reporters/photographers typically look forward to seeing what he's wearing at each event.

Seriously people. Spend some time to acquire facts/knowledge... you'll come across less embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who cares if it's striped? Polka dots? Mismatched? Vibrantly colored? Loud?

Let the man wear his socks however the way he feels. I didn't know this about him and it actually makes him a little more human in my book.
edit on 17-7-2013 by astronomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don’t see a problem here, I wear odd socks intentionally all the time, to be honest in the UK lots of people are doing, Even if George turned up in his pyjamas I still wouldn’t see a problem there is also a thing with people wearing them around supermarkets, there not mental...

Jay

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Wow. The lack of knowledge here is astounding. The knee-jerk assumptions alarming.

GW has been known, for a rather long time, for having fun with his choice of socks, even while President. It's widely know and reporters/photographers typically look forward to seeing what he's wearing at each event.

Seriously people. Spend some time to acquire facts/knowledge... you'll come across less embarrassing.

Agreed!

Maybe we should send him a pair of tin-foil socks signed by all the posters in this thread.
I'll bet he'd wear them.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Kinder, gentler nation? Ugh, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't think much of what he did. However he is still lucid enough.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He certainly doesn't look like he's doing well. He appears to be trying hard to keep a smile, but you're right. The whole appearance is ... disturbing.

I'd hardly call it "disturbing" in all honesty. Anything but, It's in fact incredibly normal looking in my opinion.

Also I doubt he's looking too well these days due to age. Nothing odd their either. I'm baffled as to how anyone can be disturbed or see anything sinister and or odd about it. I know he's not exactly a popular figure or anything but still..
edit on 17-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

At the 1:56 mark Obummer actually says "our country is a better and stronger force for GOOD in the world"

WTF? He even said it with a straight face.

As for that old bastards candy stripped socks..... Each ring marks a different child he has sexually destroyed this month. The solid red strips are boy orgies.

Nice photo op ... one puppet beside the previous puppet reading the speech written by the same puppet master.

America is so screwed.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Like most shape-shifters worth their salt, Bush inc. mastered the art of projecting a "normal" appearance to hide his true mug. This practice, as defined by Allister Crowley, originates from the Babylon time era and used to enslave humanity. Those who are aware of the true secrets held by the Illuminati see Bush as he is by filtering his aura.
Personally, i do this using a method of connecting a "decoding ring" i received from a box of "Trix" cereal when i was a lad to my pair of "Google glasses." To the initiated who saved their decoder ring for the future, such as i, are well aware of "General Foods" intent in sending these decoder rings back in time for those of us who had the "heads up" from a middle of the night "vision" during our slumber. General Foods plan worked to perfection in that the "enemy" was unaware of the cunning of the project.
To make the story short, the point I'm making is that although it was incredibly stupid for so many to fail safeguarding their decoder rings, I, as many others, can see the Bush clan for what they are. Also, this method shows many other evil clowns who that lurk in the background. Before making a mad rush to landfills in your areas and digging through fifty years of trash to find a decoder ring, there is videos of alternative methods on youtube if you know how to cipher the required information from a plethora of sources.
I can not give further details for my own safety as I'm sure you can imagine the consequences in doing so. I can only talk about the decoder rings because the enemy is convinced that nobody can find them in the landfills. However, to those who are successful in decoding the youtube videos, you will be shocked to discover Bush "IS" the evil clown " Lequizamo" as portrayed in the movie "Spawn!"
Search in secret to avoid detection...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I think you misunderstood me on this one. Probably my bad and I had a feeling at the time I wrote it that it may be taken wrong.

The thought that came to mind in seeing the elder Bush was Dick Clark with what was probably 1 year past decent for his appearing on New Years. 'Decent' in how the appearance contrasted so sharply to the memory of the energetic and happy man many of us grew up with.

Much the same here...and nothing nefarious or sinister implied. In fact, his political career somewhat aside. I thought he'd been a decent man as well and it just reminds me how old he's getting.

As far as health issues, the low key news out of the Bush camp has indicated that for quite some time now, but I hadn't realized his state was so obvious at a casual glance. Perhaps it wouldn't be though, if seeing him as President wasn't a memory from my own childhood, somewhat burned in for comparison.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My input? As a knitter, those are hand knit socks.
As to them not matching, it's hard to match them up perfectly, so some knitters don't try and make them non- matching in a complimentary way.
I'm always glad when people wear the socks I knit them, so consider the clown socks as a kindness for a friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Starviego, you've never seen a senior citizen before. They wear what they want to wear, and you should see when an old man gets belligerent, it's not easy, so let them wear whatever. The fact that they're walking and talking and on stage where you aren't should send a message that after power and money, nobody really cares what clothes you have on. I think it's called Summer casual, that choice of outfit.

It's a secret code dress, that's normal in the Bush family. I think the message in the photo is, this is the leg I'll stand on while this one will be kicking your behind.

I notice he doesn't have a watch.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

And his wife loves to knit so that would make sense... But we all know he's a Bonesman, so, there is nothing wrong with wondering if he might be up to something. I'm pretty sure that's a requirement for skull and bones 322 members...

What's with the two thicker bands on his right sock? (left from our perspective)

Also, there are a lot of YouTube videos where the clown symbology is equated with an evil, satanic figure. I guess Satan is supposed to be like a clown, or mischievous jester who plays tricks on us... A clown will often have things that don't make sense, like shoes too big for his feet, a bouquet of flowers that squirts water, or a bow tie that looks attached, but spins around wildly at times...these things are all funny and silly, but like a magic trick, its a form of Deception. It's fun deception, deception that we want, like in a haunted house. But its deception and so it "works" as a good symbol for other types of deception, like the master of deception, Satan.

I'm not sure if bush is being dressed to look like a clown in any way, but I thought that might be interesting for some, considering that the word clown was used in the title, and some were referring to his incorrect, disheveled, oroutright goofy appearance and I kinda thought they might be heading in that direction of him purposely being portrayed as a type of a clown. That's all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
My input? As a knitter, those are hand knit socks.
As to them not matching, it's hard to match them up perfectly, so some knitters don't try and make them non- matching in a complimentary way.
I'm always glad when people wear the socks I knit them, so consider the clown socks as a kindness for a friend.

You sure don't look like a knitter

Anyway, you could knit Mr Bush a pair with these words on it,

"If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."
He'd appreciate that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join