It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Biblical Prophecy!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think you should see the documentary 'Age of Deceit Fallen Angels and the New World Order.' It does a really good job of explaining all areas of this thread and the topics on ATS for that matter (from a christian point of view, and even if your are not a Christian its really interesting. I myself have become a confirmed christian because of this documentary) Its very on topic with this thread and comments. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

( www.youtube.com... )

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by BornOfSin

You lost all credibility in anything you could have said the moment you said 'LUKE 16:13'

I have MET the divinity PHYSICALLY on many, many, MANY occasions. They are my teacher on all things.

4 days ago a mortal 3rd dimension guy asked you 8th dimensioner a really simple question.
i see you made a posting at 22-7-2013 @ 10:03 PM so why are you and your seraph contact avoiding this thread ?
i will repeat the easy question....

Q) What do you get when you mix numerology, geometry and music together as music can be formatted to fit a number of mathematical patterns ? In what way is this sacred ? What is the 'D' word that it leads to that will anger YHWH ?

When the 'Hunger Games' goes live in conjunction with game shows like 'Big Brother' and 'Survivor', guys like yourself are not going to last long with the Word of YHWH looking down on the fallen men of God all the time.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi op, just to add animation and confirmation to your thought...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wifi.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join