It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Biblical Prophecy!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

OMG!!! OMG!!! Wait. But half of American youth can't even write a proper sentence.
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yes they could. Omg that is utter nonsense. You are the type of person the op mention as being help back. Thank you for making that point obvious. To the op yes i agree there is no limits to what we can accomplish when we set our minds to it. Even our youth have it in them. They are the future of this country. Yes including myself.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion
Ok, For full disclosure, I'm a science guy.

However this Thread is about something i found in the bible. That I think is a major revaluation, especially considering the source.

• God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

Basically some goat herder 4,000 years ago realized. Once language and distance were no longer a barrier to the human race. There was nothing we couldn't accomplish.

To me this is an extremely profound prediction. Looking through the eyes of someone in the modern world this is the most obvious of things. As communication has improved, technology has as well. Now, we are to the point where we can tell with enough time and energy there isn't much we cant do.

However, it wasn't a modern mind that saw this to be a truth. It was a bronze age goat herder. A goat herder who not only realized this, but somehow got it to be recorded and survive for 3,000 years!!!!!!!

Pretty eerie to an evolution/science guy!!!

Great post!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
OMG!!! OMG!!!

Wait.

But half of American youth can't even write a proper sentence.

As disgusting as this partial truth is, it really doesn't matter anymore. Have you witnessed how people communicate online? Being able to type a complete sentence isn't necessary to communication anymore.
Not that it isn't important.
Point being, I'm sure my English teachers would cry over the sentences I typed in this reply - but yet you still get my point.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

• God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

Basically some goat herder 4,000 years ago realized. Once language and distance were no longer a barrier to the human race. There was nothing we couldn't accomplish.

To me this is an extremely profound prediction.

Firstly the Bible wasn't written by goat herders............goat herders were not literate.

As for the "prediction"........well it's not really a prediction at all.

All it is saying is that if people work together towards a common goal then almost anything is possible.......nothing too profound about that really.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

I think you missed the point. The profound part of it all is saying when their are no more barriers...OP is attributing this to be the smaller world in which we live in today.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

However this Thread is about something i found in the bible. That I think is a major revaluation, especially considering the source.

To me this is an extremely profound prediction. Looking through the eyes of someone in the modern world this is the most obvious of things. As communication has improved, technology has as well. Now, we are to the point where we can tell with enough time and energy there isn't much we cant do.

However, it wasn't a modern mind that saw this to be a truth. It was a bronze age goat herder. A goat herder who not only realized this, but somehow got it to be recorded and survive for 3,000 years!!!!!!!

Right, because goat herders were known for their literary works.

Seriously?

ummmm---kay!!!!

edit on 18-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

Israel came to be as Ezekiel said it would at the end times in Ezekiel 37 And that war will becoming very soon as told in Ezekiel 38 .Israel has been in a constant state of war since 1948 . Israel is a small nation and the conflicts have not been terribly big , but this war of Gog and Magog as in Ezekiel 38 will involve the United States and the rest of the world . We will likely be involved in a nuclear exchange with Russia who is backing Iran and Syria . The interruption in the oil flow would be a major pawn in that war and it will stop flowing . That will impact the worlds oil prices drastically .
The Mark of the Beast in Revelations is a sure thing to come up very soon . The global confidence in the Dollar is failing . That would cause a stalling world economy and production and shipping of necessary supplies . Then the Globalist who caused the problems would offer guidance and a new digital money that would need a special device to access it . Who will be able to say no?
You better believe the bible prophecy is real and real soon !

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stashman
We are told in the book of Ecclesiastes: 1:9

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

I believe that we have been this advanced in technology before, and this is why God brought the great flood.
We are currently being molded for a global society, one mind, one conscience if you will. This is not the first time this has occurred. The story of the tower of babel brings this to light. Mankind than dared to think of itself as being as great as God, and strived to build a tower that would reach into the heavens even higher than the throne of God.

Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

NOW we're onto something...

I can't get into this right now, but will later...but this is a Hypothesis of Several I have been Obsessed with for few years and it's Maddening...

not only does the Bible have some pretty strange predictions etc for that era, there is Also...

The drawings of Nazca, now, I'll Leave you with This thought.

On almost All ancient carvings like Mayan for example, there is a Pattern of wave type designs, that Border, you know the square ones that are popular in design and fashion, etc. OK, studying ancient art Weaving that women did those patterns represent time, repetition, cycles, etc.

Now What if, it was WE or our Children who wrote the Bible back in BC? Think about it...what if it was WE or Children who made Adam and Eve, etc, it says "they now know good and evil like Us, etc made in OUR IMAGE, etc" image is picture...

Getting a bit Star Trekkie here I admit...but now,Think on this...

Nazca lines, there is a Monkey, Dog, Spider I think, Spiral, etc.

And of course the spaceship or Astronaut looking images, etc.

OK now...Our Space Program...thus far we've taken a Monkey in space, a Dog, etc and not sure about Spider...BUT...see what I mean. What if those images were carved with space tech like radioactive something that burns like etching into ground except it was Our

FUTURE SELVES who did it?

And WE keep Reliving this Over and Over and Over...those Patterns I spoke of earlier. You know like Groundhog day, etc.

Maybe we advance, make human clone or something, the turn into demon zombies or Satan, maybe Satan is merely a Anagram for several Nations, and God is too or a Space program at war, could be a lot of things...

And since no time in space we repeat now...what about plants, earth, etc...Well it says God hovered over earth null dark void, etc...then said let there be light, so forth

OK we have the Seeds being stored in Greenland, the Biosphere projects, the Space stations, the Cloning and all that weird stuff, the DNA and animal, etc...

What if, it is US, repeated in this matrix warfare over and over...would explain the whole eternal or E TURN al destruction or life now wouldn't it???

The WORD was with God, etc...I'm telling ya Something about this whole connectivity and language and all is way more past, present and Future tense...

Ok I'll leave that for others to mull over. It's just one of those weird things that I think about.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I'm not sure what you are saying . Right off I would think you just came off of a 40 day drunk Please explain . I might have misunderstood .

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

again it's Just theory, hypothesis, I have several that I ponder a lot...drives me a bit nutty as they can get pretty dang depressing, I also think we as Future do that whole horrible Transformers thing,

And that Many science fiction is our Future Consciousness Speaking TO us, WARNING us as in This time frame our memories fade, etc and we destroy, that war in heavens or asteroid or something, but maybe DNA saved and we created All over again...

I know it sounds Weird and crazy but blame it on Too many Sci if films and then, reading CS Lewis, or hearing about past lives, etc. OK I have to run but that SHOUD open up a pretty intense Theory discussion.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Cool thread, why separate science from the Bible, the truth is the truth. Seek and ye shall find it. Excuse me for not including the scripture references but in short the Bible states that the when all the people of the earth can hear the word ( the Bible has now been translated into every known language) and that man all of mankind can see the events of the 2 martyr's then Jesus return is soon.

My point is that now with global communications and smart devices an event can take place anywhere in the world and in a mere moment can be viewed around the world.

There are more events that line up with the book of Revelations than mere coincidence.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The Tower of Babel (Hebrew: מגדל בבל‎ Migdal Bavel Arabic: برج بابل‎ Borj Baabel) forms the focus of a story told in the Book of Genesis of the Bible.[1] According to the story, a united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating from the east, came to the land of Shinar (Hebrew: שנער‎), where they resolved to build a city with a tower "whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."[2]
God came down to see what they did and said: "They are one people and have one language, and nothing will be withheld from them which they purpose to do." "Come, let us go down and confound their speech." And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth, and confused their languages, so that they would not be able to return to each other, and they left off building the city, which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of all the Earth. taken from wikipedia.

The "goathearder" may have come to that conclution. but how does that jive with the tower of babel?
Is "god" just that big of an asshole?
after the flood "lol" "They are one people and have one language. But god in his greateness desideded NO.
Lets have confusion and war instead?
What i learned from this is that religion is contradiction and confusion. what did you learn?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Very interesting, I vote for another reset, this world has proven itself to be not worthy. Push the button let's start over.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You are absolutely right .

We are about to see some real fulfillment when Iran Russia and Israel go at it .reply to post by DOLCOTT

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious69

You didn't learn "religion" at all . You really sought to discredit the bible and you think you have succeeded . Read the Bible for real and seek what it is truly saying that concerns you personally while there is still time . God isn't going away .

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious69

The Tower of Babel (Hebrew: מגדל בבל‎ Migdal Bavel Arabic: برج بابل‎ Borj Baabel) forms the focus of a story told in the Book of Genesis of the Bible.[1] According to the story, a united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating from the east, came to the land of Shinar (Hebrew: שנער‎), where they resolved to build a city with a tower "whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."[2]
God came down to see what they did and said: "They are one people and have one language, and nothing will be withheld from them which they purpose to do." "Come, let us go down and confound their speech." And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth, and confused their languages, so that they would not be able to return to each other, and they left off building the city, which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of all the Earth. taken from wikipedia.

The "goathearder" may have come to that conclution. but how does that jive with the tower of babel?
after the flood "lol" "They are one people and have one language. But god in his greateness desideded NO.
What i learned from this is that religion is contradiction and confusion. what did you learn?

I agree completely.
I'm an Evolution guy and if you believe the bible is the literal truth (at all) your trying to shove a round peg into a square hole. Now the morality of the bible can be debated. Tho its funny the way all cultures have pick and choosed from there religious texts what is convenient and politically relevant at the time.

If there was a creator. He's just the guy who started the ball rolling. Science and physics would be able to measure if some unknown invisible republican and his son were secretly pulling the strings. May be our universe formed from some other dimensions populations own LHC or some other such thing. then there is technically a creator. But anyone who thinks the king james version of the bible is an accurate historical text hasn't looked into it....at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious69

Ok, Take that whole thing there and put in poetic sense..abstract. babel means babbling, communication right? Ok, Radio tower, radio Air waves, one language....ONE MIND, like.... Borg.

Something to that regard, now If you take Theorizing now, see my above post, how is that different from World Wide Web, one mind, etc? what if the Beast I'd plugging minds into one Borg like thing?

And it's a Repeat...what if, they did or We did this once, and something horrible happened and so we go ack in time to Fix it? Like Star trek sort of?

again Just theory/hypothesis, thinking outside the box, which if one reads book of Ezekiel well yea the whole Sci Fi thing not hard to imagine,

But now add no time OR Hourglass of time, ever turn an hourglass over? That kind of thing? The Beginning and the End, Alpha and Omega, the Word, etc., what if on some physics plane it repeats over and over? It would Explain a lot,

Like how the whole pattern of numbers and circular, etc...I'm not science minded and don't do the whole physics math thing but I can see it in picture thinking I just can't Explain it. In words...well anyway, could Tower of Babel been a Radio communications tower, that could telepathically controll minds etc? What if, that Era, Wasn't the Past...

What if, those first Five books are Really our Future, starting over again? Does that make sense?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Curious69

You didn't learn "religion" at all . You really sought to discredit the bible and you think you have succeeded . Read the Bible for real and seek what it is truly saying that concerns you personally while there is still time . God isn't going away .

No you haven't done any research on religion at all. You read one book that could not be more of a biased source and walk away like "nailed it". whos the one who needs to learn?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Anytime you start reading about the bible what do you expect . You get an opinion .And you have chosen an opinion . The fact is that you have not sought bible prophecy out . If you did you could see that the bible is right on with world events and trends .

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm the one who made the thread lol. I searched for years looking for a real out of place artifact, Looked into alot of religions. For better or worse i've always been able to look at life from the side of the chess game. I can take emotion out of an issue ( as much as possible) and make a judgement in a vacuum and anyone who can do that and has looked into the history of especially christianity. Has doubtlessly come to the same conclusion.

What's the mathematical chance an accurate account of the creation of the universe ended up in the hands of bronze age mammels on a back alley rock around a back alley star in a back ally galaxy.......0

:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I am re-writing the properly translated version of the Bible as we speak.

So-there is an inproper and a proper version of the Bible then, and you have distinguished between the two & are re-writing that to which you see as the properly translated version. How would you presume to know which is proper. Isn't each verse subject to ones own perception, and would your book not be just another version based on your own perception?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join