It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Biblical Prophecy!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

The main fact that everyone should be aware is science has never been able to discredit with any evidence any part of the Christian Bible. Why is that, artemisminion? Science is not theory as you are claiming Jesus to be. The Bible cannot be proven false so logic would dictate it is real.
edit on 16-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It actually correctly translates to;

And he said, Behold, the people as one, who all speak the same word. When this starts it will not stop, until they accomplish what they set out to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Bible CAN be proven false.

I've done it. I've completely decoded the Bible, linked it into all other Mythology, even tied it into the Nostradamus Century X Quatrains that I have also decoded.

I am re-writing the properly translated version of the Bible as we speak. The book will be completed by 2015.

Catholicism and Christianity will be finished.

I have posted the first book of Genesis from my book (Called: Codices Arcanum) on these forums if you wish to check some out for yourself. You will see that I am telling the truth and that the world is about to find out everything.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

The main fact that everyone should be aware is science has never been able to discredit with any evidence any part of the Christian Bible. Why is that, artemisminion? Science is not theory as you are claiming Jesus to be. The Bible cannot be proven false so logic would dictate it is real.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Also,

Logic DOES NOT deem something to be 'real' just cause it can't be proven false. Unless you are an idiot (no offense) or have a very warped conception of 'Logic'.

The burden of proof falls upon 'Truth' not 'Lies'.

This is like someone saying that 'Faith' is truth.

Faith by definition is belief without evidence of truth. Therefore 'Faith' and 'Truth' are incompatible by their very nature. This is why most religious people are so warped in their understanding, morality and ethics. They base their social development upon a warped, idealistic system founded on flawed principles that can never maintain a functional society.

This is why all the modern religions need to be ended.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
From Ecclesiastes in the words of King David:

16 I said to myself, “Look, I have increased in wisdom more than anyone who has ruled over Jerusalem before me; I have experienced much of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.

18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

Regardless of any science or human knowledge, in the end is God. The more we strive to acquire understanding from a human point of view the more trouble we get ourselves into.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is complete BULLSH#$.

I have met your God. I understand them perfectly. I also understand life and our Universe perfectly. Gnostic teachings unlock everything. Which is why they were banned.

Just because something is beyond your limit of your understanding. Does not mean it is not possible for others.

I understand the 'I AM, WE ARE, LIFE IS, PHYSICAL IS, and SPIRITUAL IS' of our existence. I am an 8th dimensional Initiate. You have no idea what you are talking about my friend.

The quote you just gave; when correctly interpreted speaks about exactly HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS to be a top percentile genius when surrounded by IDIOTS! Something I know VERY well from trying to teach Religion to the brainwashed masses.

If you translate it from the original Hebrew texts; this is what is ACTUALLY says:

16. I have spoken with a pure heart and said; “I'm smart. I have elaborated and given more than any before who spoke about the 'foundation of the Solar God' (Jerusalem/Sunflower). As my heart has seen much Wisdom and Knowledge.”

17. “And I gave my heart to know wisdom and knowledge. In debauchery and lust, I realised that there lay a vexation of the spirit.”

18. “That in the most intelligent of us, anger and pain are a way of life.”

Quite ironic considering I elaborated and gave you more on the quote you just provided. Than any before.

Half the Bible is about the coming of the Water-bearer.

I am bashing my head against a wall cause nobody is listening to what I say.

Originally posted by Stashman
From Ecclesiastes in the words of King David:

16 I said to myself, “Look, I have increased in wisdom more than anyone who has ruled over Jerusalem before me; I have experienced much of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.

18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

Regardless of any science or human knowledge, in the end is God. The more we strive to acquire understanding from a human point of view the more trouble we get ourselves into.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Despite what you think about Israel, it was promised in the Torah and in the Bible.

No it wasnt. Lies.

- the *only* sentence about this present, false, by satan fabricated country,
is Ez 35 : " Edom says 'ah, finally those ancient mountains are ours ! '
...that was 1948.
'edom ' being " those who want humanities destruction ".

oh wait - one other one:
Ez 21, to "that wicked prince of the slab of land named israel, and its fortress jerusalem '
..the wicked prince is Ammon [ partner in crime of edom ]
and the 'slab of land ' makes it enough clear, it aint His ' .

You have been Fed luciferian Lies
by all the false prophets and *cough* teachers
who serve but the ancient egyptian pantheon - "Gog " ,

and by you beliéving these Lies, you work against Him - called : High Treason.

..just so you know.

God first *will* have His new 1000 y reign
and THEN establish anew His country.

- He will NOT use a Corpse for that - a construct, created by the egyptian Sphinx
...or whý you suppose that hexagram is on its flag ?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled The Bible cannot be proven false so logic would dictate it is real.

You can say exactly the same thing as the Quran...........it cannot be proven false.

But GoldenRuled here is where your logic breaks down.............. if something that cannot be proven false.......it does NOT follow that logic would dictate it is real......... you cannot prove a negative, but that doesn't mean it is real.
You cannot prove to me that there is no Flying Spaghetti Monster out there flying around the universe......does that mean it must be real?

The Bible and the Quran cannot be both real.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stashman
We are told in the book of Ecclesiastes: 1:9

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

I believe that we have been this advanced in technology before, and this is why God brought the great flood.
We are currently being molded for a global society, one mind, one conscience if you will. This is not the first time this has occurred. The story of the tower of babel brings this to light. Mankind than dared to think of itself as being as great as God, and strived to build a tower that would reach into the heavens even higher than the throne of God.

Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

A world continually doing evil followed by Noah's flood followed by the tower and city of 'one language'

Yes, there is nothing new under the sun.
A world continually choosing to do wrongly
The dragon chases the woman with a flood from its mouth
The wayward world burning in "mysticism" is joining hand in hand in "one language" as it raises the ancient serpent religions...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Also,

Logic DOES NOT deem something to be 'real' just cause it can't be proven false. Unless you are an idiot (no offense) or have a very warped conception of 'Logic'.

The burden of proof falls upon 'Truth' not 'Lies'.

This is like someone saying that 'Faith' is truth.

Faith by definition is belief without evidence of truth. Therefore 'Faith' and 'Truth' are incompatible by their very nature. This is why most religious people are so warped in their understanding, morality and ethics. They base their social development upon a warped, idealistic system founded on flawed principles that can never maintain a functional society.

This is why all the modern religions need to be ended.

You give the world's definition of faith - a perverse generation seeks signs.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Understanding that a perverse generation is created by the doctrines of men which repeatedly tell them that they must have "evidence" or "experiences" to believe something. This is the mantra of the religion known as science aka Gnosticism. Glory to God, it is He that provides the assurance. Faith is not blind.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by artemisminion

• God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

Basically some goat herder 4,000 years ago realized. Once language and distance were no longer a barrier to the human race. There was nothing we couldn't accomplish.

To me this is an extremely profound prediction.

Firstly the Bible wasn't written by goat herders............goat herders were not literate.

As for the "prediction"........well it's not really a prediction at all.

All it is saying is that if people work together towards a common goal then almost anything is possible.......nothing too profound about that really.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

sure but what of the "everyone speaking the same language" part? perhaps the internet could be analogous to speaking the same language, seems plausible and not a stretch too far taken. i mean we are all connected with something that makes communication globally from anyone to anyone feasible like never before.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Another one is the whole reformation of Israel, which is the only time in history a country that was conquered and scattered regained its independence after thousands of years. Despite what you think about Israel, it was promised in the Torah and in the Bible.

A biblical book based on Israelis claims that Israel will rise again. How many USSR loyalists believe the same thing of the USSR? How many people have had their homes destroyed by hurricanes and tornadoes and claimed that they will rebuild? I think it's only human nature to claim that what they love will rise again.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

It is why I am a Man of Faith and a Man of Science. Read my quote below, there is no reason for science and religion need to be separated. There however is much that needs to be cleaned up in both first...

Except science is based on logic and experimentation and religion is ignoring all logic and experimentation and believing God did it any way. Except that they fit together nicely. LOL

It is illogical to believe you do not have a soul but it cannot be measured, nor can consciousness (not I.Q.)

I really need to address this at some point. Do you think that without religion there is no afterlife? Are you also coming from a Western ideal of religion that involves a god? ...there are 1 billion or so who do not follow those lines of thinking.

Religion (I prefer spirituality as Organized religion has bad connotations now ) seeks to explain the parts of the human experience science cannot or will not address. Science can quantify and express ideals but it cannot tell you what Love is or why we fall in love other than its responses on the human body.

I was not trying to derail your thread only say yeah...that is interesting and just because you are person of science does not mean you cannot see it as being prophetic.

I believe in both Science, Evolution and God... I have no reasons not to.
edit on 16-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

I was them same way until i scoured through out of place artifacts and physics mechanics looking. Now i find the thought of some all knowing all seeing entity that controls everyone in all the universes movements, just crazy and the more i've looked. The more i've seen the dangers and setbacks caused by people deciding to trust in God rather then do what was right.

Love and consciousness can all be explained by neurons and chemistry. Just cause we can't quite figure it all out doesn't mean there's an invisible republican playing puppet master.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

That's a misconception.... in science a theory is a series of facts that all lead up to a conclusion. A scientific theory is better then a fact.

We know alot about the Bible is just flat out wrong.
THe earth wasn't created in 7 days.
There isn't enough water to cover all the land on earth.
2 of all the animals in the world cannot fit on a ship the size the ark was described.
The only other historian that made any note of Jesus outside of the bible was a known fabricator.

There's a reason it's not allowed to be taught as history in schools.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
This is complete BULLSH#$.

I have met your God. I understand them perfectly. I also understand life and our Universe perfectly. Gnostic teachings unlock everything. Which is why they were banned.

I understand the 'I AM, WE ARE, LIFE IS, PHYSICAL IS, and SPIRITUAL IS' of our existence. I am an 8th dimensional Initiate. You have no idea what you are talking about my friend.

1) For an eight dimensioner, you sure do know how to speak down to others like they are worthless, stupid idiots. What happened to wisdom ?

2) You have met a fallen angel (your god) if you say 'i understand them perfectly'. If you met YHWH you would have said 'understand Him perfectly'.

3) Christianity will be destroyed as the NWO forces a One World New Age Religion down everyones throats. Everyone wanting this new age crap, denying the existence of Jesus Christ will go to Sheol (Hell).

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

AK predicts that 4000 years from now grass and water will be manmade for comfortable living with humans of populations of at least 1 billion live on the moon..

I will be remembered.. I'll be famous.

I can do it too. Don't read too much into it.
Should put PROOF into your title, Enoch will be along shortly
To support this with undeniable proof, no offense but please.
edit on 17-7-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The Bible code has already been debunked, ' One reason that Bible Codes have gone out of fashion is that mathematicians and statisticians have thoroughly, completely and convincingly disproved them. For example, Barry Simon of the Caltech mathematics department has shown that any sufficiently large text will have similar letter patterns in it. Famously, the same algorithms used in the Bible Codes yielded similarly “prophetic” results when used on Hebrew translations of “War and Peace.”

Indeed, when, in 1997, popular author Michael Drosnin (who wrote a book on the subject) challenged critics to find the same “prophecy” regarding the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin in “Moby Dick” as Bible Codes folks had found in the Bible, Australian computer scientist Brendan McKay did just that, and for good measure he found letter arrangements predicting the assassinations of Trotsky, Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr.'

Read more: forward.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It is why I am a Man of Faith and a Man of Science. Read my quote below, there is no reason for science and religion need to be separated. There however is much that needs to be cleaned up in both first...

Except science is based on logic and experimentation and religion is ignoring all logic and experimentation and believing God did it any way. Except that they fit together nicely. LOL

If religions is not pointing towards something real then why are the third eye/pineal gland/all seeing eye appearing all over the world. If you cannot find something when reading any spiritual information then you are probably using the information wrongly like any tool. Even spirtitual things can be experimented on but from my point of view the science community want to turn a blind eye a little longer and slowly learn "what is".

And tell me where Buddhism or Sikhism fails in logic. Most atheist are totally blind to synchronicity and have no clue how reality really works. Seek what the religions point at without preconcieved notions of "what is" and you might be amazed.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

If religions is not pointing towards something real then why are the third eye/pineal gland/all seeing eye appearing all over the world. If you cannot find something when reading any spiritual information then you are probably using the information wrongly like any tool. Even spiritual things can be experimented on but from my point of view the science community want to turn a blind eye a little longer and slowly learn "what is".

And tell me where Buddhism or Sikhism fails in logic. Most atheist are totally blind to synchronicity and have no clue how reality really works. Seek what the religions point at without preconceived notions of "what is" and you might be amazed.

wrong. atheist tend to watch and keep up with science and physics, which leaves no room for a God working the puppet strings. Of course there are things we can't explain yet. However as we measure the world around us. THere's no mystical force controlling it all. Just because religion had some top notch philosophers with interesting moral points doesn't mean any of them lead back to an invisible republican controlling our strings.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm absolutely willing to believe we were created by an intelligence. Even if the big bang was some other civilizations LHC or something like that. It doesn't mean they are able to make matter and contol the laws of physics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join