It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Light is from God - Quantum Mechanics of Creation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Good stuff, way over my head but good stuff.

BTW the Word or Logos is Memra in Aramaic. The Spirit of Creation.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Christ is greek, the cross is a pagan symbol of Tammuz, and the Son's name never was Jesus, ever!

Symbols change meaning over time. The cross is also the symbol of the Tav, the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, or rather I should say Aramaic alphabet since Yeshua spoke Aramaic. The Son's name has been Jesus for 500 years that's since when.

See that letter Tav? Two crossed sticks, yeah baby.

I have a question, do you think Eloha is a fool? Who mixed up the languages at Bab'El? Then stop treating him like a fool.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It was the priests setting up the Talmud that made the language messed up, to preserve tradition over truth when Israel(Yisra'al) was in captivity. And no i'm not a Hebrew theologian or scholar but I know when I see wierd stuff like this.

What do you mean Eloha??? you talking some Aramaic???

Or are you speaking of the Tower of Babel? Where Yahuwah Confounded the languages of the heathens? He never touched the Hebrew it was the Qadash language, to be set-apart.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

But the bible was written originally in Aramaic

Then Hebrew if I recall correctly

So why bring Greek into it ?

Hebrew then Greek and Aramaic. Then Latin. If I recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

From Wikipedia: An axiom, or postulate, is a premise or starting point of reasoning.

My premise is not founded on a pretext. It's founded on a context found in the Bible. When we use this foundation, the contradiction and paradox below is resolved.

Right. That's my point. Why should we use the Bible?

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Science can only use a premise based on theory (Limited intuition). Theory has proofs when evidence confirms as witnesses to what is inferred. Here again, science must infer the parable they dream up to describe the theory. This does not assume the universe has intent. Intention is natural selection. It seems like the universe would desire the strongest outcome. This is not the case. Intent is design and the universe must have the ability to choose. Collapsing wave function depends on consciousness and without it, no choice and no intent (By Design).

Why do we need the Bible?

Apart from a secondary witness to confirm your inference from the evidence, you cannot know that the reflection you observe has a mirror. Without an ability to see the light, you cannot know what you observe in the matter. Light cannot be seen. It is hidden until it reflects, much as information is 'formed inside' by the light that we see in the mind. Light is not in your mind by the way. It's dark in there. Light doesn't even enter the eyes. It's also dark in there. Our minds are information in formed into the mind by consciousness and consciousness needs to see the reflection between opposites. Since God has no opposite, light is only seen by its opposite. Matter is seen when light reveals what is already there. Your knowledge is the same. It's already there until the DNA keeping it at rest is lit up.

Two become one to make something new. Take away our best image of God from the Bible and you have no parable to drive your mind toward the correct theory. Take away your highest axiom (even work against it as hard as possible) and pride blinds the truth.

God is invariable and if our variable nature is held in pride over God's knowledge, we cling to our own version and not the higher version by comparison. Humble the pride and knowledge is released. Why? It's already in formed. We are the medium and catalyst that allows the light outside to show us what is inside. Truth agrees.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For those who want to look deeper into the Hebrew and Greek alphabets in a way that may be complementary to the OP's thesis, check out the Meru Project's website:

meru.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Now I am genuinely concerned, EWR. Are you okay? Not only have you taken your beliefs into a realm far beyond the common man, but you spent all this energy in posting your thoughts here at ATS. And, the only people here that can possibly comprehend, discuss and debate you are those that can speak fluent Hebrew and English, with a bit of Greek and Latin.

So, for you, I'm going to ask how many ATS members know these languages? If it's just one or two people, then you've wasted your precious time.

Really, are you okay?

Not at all. I have a book coming out called The Present is the Gift. ATS is my simulation run on concepts. Don't sell these people short. There are very smart people here and the best person to assist me in rising to the correct version of truth, aside form the Holy Spirit, are the critics that do not want it to be true. No Christian will work this hard to find holes in my thoughts. They already know the truth. Only a mind who doubts can work overtime to challenge my insight to the last degree of truth. This helps me and it helps them rise from the ashes of ignorance. The Bible changes lives and the witness between belief and skepticism is the debate that saves the world in the end. Christ worked to ensure we have the freedom to learn the story he teaches. It is a fight to overcome ignorance. Sound familiar?

A skeptic lives to find fault. I live to find truth. Together, we build a book. Additionally, truth denies ignorance, which is the aim of this website. I intend to follow this directive until my last working finger gives out. From there, I'll learn to type with my toes.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
For those who want to look deeper into the Hebrew and Greek alphabets in a way that may be complementary to the OP's thesis, check out the Meru Project's website:

meru.org...

Very amazing. I'll spend some time on this.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Can I ask that question myself but with more specificity?

Why do we need the Christian Bible?

Curious what your rationale there is, as your prior response to Philodemus didn't seem to warrant one over the other.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

meru.org...

OMG
PLEASE! Just watch the video!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by roughycannon

The Greek alphabet is closer. Alpha Beta Gamma Delta.............

Epsilon, Zeta

Kinds loses it right there

Cody

The Greek, Alpha Beta sound more like our word alphabet, than Aleph Beth, which is what I was pointing to Roughycannon.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Can I ask that question myself but with more specificity?

Why do we need the Christian Bible?

Curious what your rationale there is, as your prior response to Philodemus didn't seem to warrant one over the other.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

We need a mirror as a source to know the thing it reflects. Why do you need a word if you have letters? Why do you need an alphabet if you have letters. Do letters need a form to occupy so the mind knows the difference between the meaning and the form? Apart from an original, the copy would only use itself for its reasoning. We know where this leads. It's a house of mirrors. All movement is anchored by what does not move.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

meru.org...

OMG
PLEASE! Just watch the video!

Watched it already. What is your point. I also visited his site today and he agrees with me in many of his papers.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well, your on the right track. Except, you just authored this thread today, and this 8 part series completely encompasses and bypasses your 3 thread threads.

But the Meru Foundation has been doing this longer, and their presentation is more easy to understand, with mathematical truths and in a more logical way. And they do it without the Bible and Jesus. Just the alphabet and the first verse of Genesis.

That's my point.
edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: verse, not book

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well, your on the right track. Except, you just authored this thread today, and this 8 part series completely encompasses and bypasses your 3 thread threads.

But the Meru Foundation has been doing this longer, and their presentation is more easy to understand, with mathematical truths and in a more logical way. And they do it without the Bible and Jesus. Just the alphabet and the first book of Genesis.

That's my point.

I like his website for sure. Good stuff, although I have not seen it all.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by cody599

Hebrew then Greek and Aramaic. Then Latin. If I recall correctly.

I stand corrected
My apologies it seems it was biblical Hebrew originally

Original languages The Tanakh was mainly written in biblical Hebrew, with some portions (Ezra 4:8–6:18 and 7:12–26, Jeremiah 10:11, Daniel 2:4–7:28) in biblical Aramaic, a sister language which became the lingua franca of the Semitic world

Source

Cody

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Then for sure you should see his earlier stuff, to get the basics. It IS good stuff!

edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I don't believe any of this light/God phenomenon favors any one particular religion. I believe people are using letters and words to describe the same thing but it is not the thing itself. "that of which we cannot speak"

no one has the right to an exclusive claim on "God" but I agree light plays an important role in our lives and we couldn't live without it

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

I don't believe any of this light/God phenomenon favors any one particular religion. I believe people are using letters and words to describe the same thing but it is not the thing itself. "that of which we cannot speak"

no one has the right to an exclusive claim on "God" but I agree light plays an important role in our lives and we couldn't live without it

Can we say that any human, nation or our world at large is invariable, without change? God can claim the invariable symmetry of physics. Can any one religious text reveal this invariable symmetry? The Bible seems to be that text, yet we find shadows in others for sure. God is one and his word is one invariable truth. That word is not simply the Bible and it is not found in a creed or ideology. The Word itself are the letters of the tree of life that we use to then reflect the shadows. The Bible just happens to be the one God writes with His word as the best image we have.

No other book claims to be written by the hand of man and the mind of God. From the beginning, the Father is the Aleph Bet and the language behind the Word is the one we use. Christ is the Word from the letters, the living word of life. Again, Aleph Mem Tav is Truth and Tav is the two crossed sticks. What are the odds that I now have 3 invariable truths all saying the same thing? Aleph Bet (Strength of the House) is Father. Aleph Mem (Strength of the water) is Mother. Bet Nun is Son (House of the seed). What are the odds? Mem Tav is Death (Mother and Son without God). What are the odds?

As soon as anyone here can produce this level of probability, then this is a proof that we have the source of the word that claims to be the source of the letters of the tree of life (DNA), of which, we would not know to name the tree of life apart from the letters and words we are given. Do you see how this is narrowing down the Bible as the ONE source that is invariable? I am only showing you a few words here. The entire Hebrew Aleph Bet and language reveals this very story telling format from the roots. What grows from the roots? What is the seed? The Trinity. You can't have reality apart from the threes in nature.

Do you think the odd of Christ being a living word are possible? Are you a living word? What's the difference? His seed came from the Holy Spirit paired with Mary. You are from the seed that has enmity with the woman (Seed Genesis 3). What is the blood that patches our error? Christ.

edit on 17-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Science can only use a premise based on theory (Limited intuition).

It has been my understanding that sound science/logic/reason etc. uses conceptually irreducible axioms as it base.

Here again, science must infer the parable they dream up to describe the theory. This does not assume the universe has intent.

Please, bear with me, Enoch. You'll have to hold my hand through this until I understand what exactly you are saying. Are you saying then the order is premise, theory, "parable"?

Intention is natural selection. It seems like the universe would desire the strongest outcome.

Why do you give natural selection "intention"? Is it valid? Also, it seems to me that you are incorporating ideas from the theory of evolution into the universe as a whole by saying that it would "want" the strongest outcome. First, the two ideas (evolution and universal development and expansion), as far as I know are not synonymous. Secondly, I would like to understand your reasoning for saying that the universe would "want the strongest outcome". I would think that it would only work to maintain a balanced one. Furthermore, what is your opinion then on entropy?

Intent is design and the universe must have the ability to choose.
Why?

Collapsing wave function depends on consciousness and without it, no choice and no intent (By Design).
Yes. the function depends on consciousness. But that doesn't tell us anything about what the function describes. The means of knowledge vs. the source.

Apart from a secondary witness to confirm your inference from the evidence,
What inference? Please use more common English to state your premises.

you cannot know that the reflection you observe has a mirror. Without an ability to see the light, you cannot know what you observe in the matter. Light cannot be seen. It is hidden until it reflects, much as information is 'formed inside' by the light that we see in the mind. Light is not in your mind by the way. It's dark in there. Light doesn't even enter the eyes. It's also dark in there. Our minds are information in formed into the mind by consciousness and consciousness needs to see the reflection between opposites. Since God has no opposite, light is only seen by its opposite. Matter is seen when light reveals what is already there. Your knowledge is the same. It's already there until the DNA keeping it at rest is lit up.

Plain English please.

Take away our best image of God from the Bible

What is our best image? I see you listed "invariable". What other descriptors can you present?

Also, at the end there you seem to be talking about the divine sense. Can you explain yourself?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Philodemus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by Philodemus because: quotes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join