It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU takes tougher stance on Israeli settlements

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Good for the EU, and a big rasberry to all the inane commenters on this thread who are bringing up Iran and other extraneous issues, such bringing up the specious point that anyone besides themselves are talking about Palestinians being wiped off the face of the map.

I'm glad the EU is doing more to stand up to Israel. It's time this criminal, rogue state is completely ostracized by the civilized world (which obviously doesn't include the US, which is anything but civilized these days).

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
The one thing I've noticed about these threads is how pointless they are. No one ever changes anyone's mind. You could show a video of Israelis eating a Palestinian baby, or Palestinians eating a Jewish baby and their defenders would alibi them and make excuses how it's the others fault.

Very true. There seem to be very few people who are able to look at this conflict objectively. Most people have their opinions set in stone and will not budge no matter how much information challenges their pre-conceived notions.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Do you honestly believe that the USA is uncivilized? That is not the most accurate remark you know! Maybe you meant immmoral or unethical.... but uncivilized? No!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Do you honestly believe that the USA is uncivilized? That is not the most accurate remark you know! Maybe you meant immmoral or unethical.... but uncivilized? No!

“America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.”
Oscar Wilde

Forgive me my American brethren - I could not resist it

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
What 'illegal settlements' would that be?

Oh noes!

Eu 'takes a tougher stance' guess quite a few people including the EU never have opened up a history book.

Do you have a version of that without the muslim guy wailing in the background? He sounds like he's dying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join