It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello, everybody. [Hello, Dr. Nick].

Kidding aside, it is great to finally make an introductory post. I have been lurking for quite some time and decided that I would begin posting for two reasons. First, having read many posts about this being a family and the acceptance of ideas that I have seen has been inspiring and an oddity (a good one) since I do not experience that in my personal life. Second, I really want to see what RATS is hiding behind that veil after reading a post about it last night.

I feel that it is important for me to say why I developed an alternate way of thinking that most of you have because it is the reason why I am here. I used to frequent a sports blog and that was my life. However, one day I read a post about the best websites on the internet and this was mentioned. I decided to take a look and the first link I clicked on was a discussion about The War You Don't See. I decided to watch and it changed my life. I can still remember the disgust I had with my leaders after watching that and went through feelings of anger, sorrow, and guilt. I even had to run to the bathroom for fear that I was about to be sick.

It has been a furious ride ever since. I am so overjoyed to finally be posting here and I hope to learn even more by participating.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Nosce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
HI! Welcome! You will be fascinated by the many amazing topics we cover here. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here on ATS. I am sure you will fit right into this awesome community

And remember one thing:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo and welcome to Madville.............................enjoy

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosce

RATS is where we hide our super secret plans to take over the world.........oooops, I shouldn't have said that! You need a secret decoder ring and have to know the password just to get in there (or make 200 posts). Once you are allowed in make sure you come in disguise! Oh, and Welcome!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Get a posting, 200 needed to access RATS. (Plus the password, and decoder ring. You'll get a message after 100 posts where to get find those.
)

top topics

join