Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"This is for Trayvon" .. black youths target hispanic man and beat him.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It does not shock me.

The Zimmerman trial proves that young black thug culture values beating down creepy crackers and gay rapists. They are full of hatred and bigotry. They are behaving like animals in the streets.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

you are behaving like the media anger and hate equal violence stop bating your post isn't far off from the racist both black and white that are on the cnn website forum for everything about this case let it go let it go if we cant let it go we are all in deep dookie

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Obviously the braindead youth looking not for justice but an escape from their pathetic lives and only out to cause trouble because they can.
No need to examine the case, they'll just believe what the TV says.

reply to post by butcherguy

How do you know he was a child molester? heard it on the news did you? believe the TV or do you have video or photos of him abusing children?
And who really knows (apart from Zimmerman) what really happened, none of us were there so NONE of us have a true take on the events, only what the TV tells us.
edit on 18/7/13 by DataWraith because: (no reason given)
edit on 18/7/13 by DataWraith because: additioanl text

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
edit on 18/7/13 by DataWraith because: removed

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm certain Eric Holder has directed his team to open a civil rights investigation into this hate crime and others just like it from other parts of the country.
edit on 18-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"plays victim, thug, hoodlum, hoods, ghettos, animals, savages, beasts,"

i realize never (not in the news or here or anywhere else) are any of these words ever used when describing a white male.

yet you all always seem to pull the slavery and victim card. YES we are all aware of this countrys past. We are also aware, however, that this mentality is still very much relevant with todays morphed racist ideologys.

colonialism has given birth to european, african, and native mixes of races as in the dominican republic and puerto rico but yet the lingering effects of racism are still very much relevant. a country whose skin tones range from paper to night is still very much racist towards the darker people of its community.

so NO racism is NOT over and it isnt just about the past

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by basednobleman

Are you kidding? As someone who grew up in the inner city what I noticed was far more racism and racial words coming from those "darker" (as you put it) races towards white people. African Americans are the most racist people in America. And there is a problem with race in America because race pimps and people with a financial incentive to keep the division alive keep picking at the wound and won't let it heal.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
*snip*
Yea You heard me, Snotty ass White Privilege.

Well, this white Southern woman NEVER saw any of that.

BOTH were in the wrong in My opinion. NOW, That aside, Florida is HORRENDOUS in their yes RACIST JUDICIAL SYSTEM. Let's not kid ourselves here...there is Racism alright, against non whites ALL over this country and geo political racism as well...Just as much as there is sexism. That Hieararchy exists, any who say it doesn't say so Because they LIKE the Seat of Privilege it affords them. The KKK is still VERY strong and operates many of our Courts, police and prisons, FACT. Any who think not are deluded or are a part of them.

The bias isn't where you claim. Read - intentional cover up of crime by black students - and read ALL of it. THAT is the reality.

Does the Media and Poli agendas stir up the hornets nest? Damn straight they do...BUT, and get this loud and clear, they do NOT stir this hornets nest alone, oh no...

Black kids shot in communities and Nothing is done, I'm talking about shot by White cops, etc. not just black n black crime...

So, you won't talk about black-on-black crime, but you WILL talk about a cop shooting someone? Like, say, the guy in NY that tried to run down a cop, causing Sharpton to demand riots because the cop shot him?

And lots of UPPITY WHITE WOMEN are Just fine with that as long as they didn't have to Walk around those Roaming black kids or those nasty homeless or those dirty harlots Huh!

Where are those women? None I ever met, living most of my life in the South, ever acted like that. NOT ONE.

Yea don't give me this Innocent white crap and racists are only blacks, Hardly...Fact is, Whites have been FEEDING INTO THIS BEAST FOR EONS AND EONS AND EONS...

No one claimed any such thing. People stated that here, right now, more racism is from non-whites.

Something Could have been done YEARS ago

You mean like, oh, the Civil Rights movement?

WHERE were YOU anti racist when those black mothers were Crying for Justice over their kids shot by cops?

Depends on the case. Someone shot because they were committing a criminal act, which MOST such cases I see are (based on evidence). Someone shot unjustly, with proof, I would protest. It's all about the evidence.

no, as a White who lives in a mostly white neighborhood but did live in inner city I can VOUCH that majority of whites are yes, Racist to the Core.

Maybe you should move? No, most whites are not racist. That's total bunk.

Got news for you White Kids ROAM AROUND TOO, they Loot too, they Commit Violent Crimes too,

No one said all crime was committed by any one race.

Texas a group of White kids beat an old couple to death, for #s and giggles...another town White girls torched a girls face then murdered her in forest, Why? They were jealous, Yea Great kids there huh! White Boys gang raping girls and the WHOLE DAMN WHITE WHITE WHITE COMMUNITY OF ADULTS PROTECTS THESE WHITE THUGS

Are you claiming they weren't tried for those crimes? Kids that do such things are tried all the time. Last GR situation I read about, though, wasn't a group of white boys, and the boys were defended for being in sports, not for color.

When they ask for Help in their communities or about the System, where are YOU?

Depends. If the complaints are defending actual criminals, they are wrong. Real false charges, I would protest. Those happen to all colors.

Florida KILLS more YOUTH in Prison who Don't belong there, like One boy 12 years old who Accidently killed his sister,

Link? Can't find that case. Cases in other places, one in Florida about a kid that killed his brother, but not the one you reference.

And you Wonder how these militant thig gangsters get these angry kids and lead them Into gang warfare while YOU sit comfortable in our white middle class homes???

"White" middle class homes? Really? So, middle class means white, and racist, to you? Make up your mind, is this about race or class to you? Decent people don't resent others for doing well.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It is funny that in Portland they do not have a gang problem, nor are blacks the profiled group. What is profiled, and for good reason, are the homeless want-a-be white kids. We just had a guy in his 70s attacked and beat with skateboards. I profile them just as anyone else would, and it is because they fit the profile of angry violent street kids. Their color is a part of that profiling, but just like a pie has many slices, it is just one slice of many that causes the profiling.

If I lived in Chicago I'm sure my profiling would be towards angry black kids for the same reasons....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
Any fool, black, white, hispanic, etc that engages in racial warfare is a moron and deserves a swift death.

Oo

Some do change their ways and repent, so I really don't think killing them all is a fair

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by basednobleman

Are you kidding? As someone who grew up in the inner city what I noticed was far more racism and racial words coming from those "darker" (as you put it) races towards white people. African Americans are the most racist people in America. And there is a problem with race in America because race pimps and people with a financial incentive to keep the division alive keep picking at the wound and won't let it heal.

You have to admit this latest verdict (how many blacks were on that jury again?) appears to be picking at the racial scab. People are going to get upset when they are hit in their soft spots. I think if Trayvon were in the commission of a crime, and then was shot by a vigilante, cooler heads might prevail. Because he was just walking along and was suddenly confronted by a vigilante, and now is dead thanks to that extra attention....well I can't really blame people for getting upset with the verdict. If was about as just as the OJ verdict.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

He was in the commission of a crime. Assault and battery. Keep calling Zimmerman a vigilante, what about Martin? He took the law into his hands and beat someone up for walking through his own neighborhood....

The whole reasoning behind concealed carry, is that you never know who is armed. Thinking of beating up that creepy cracker? Better think twice, he might be packing some heat son.
edit on Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:15:53 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

He was in the commission of a crime. Assault and battery. Keep calling Zimmerman a vigilante, what about Martin? He took the law into his hands and beat someone up for walking through his own neighborhood....

The whole reasoning behind concealed carry, is that you never know who is armed. Thinking of beating up that creepy cracker? Better think twice, he might be packing some heat son.
edit on Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:15:53 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

He was not in the commission of a crime and got into a self defense battle himself when he was confronted by Zimmerman - who was just moments earlier told by the Police to let them do their job and stand down. He deliberately disobeyed a Police directive. I have a feeling they might have suspected this might happen to the kid walking, since Zimmerman admitted he WAS armed, and that is why they asked him to stand down. What a surprise, what the Police feared might happen if Zimmerman confronted the kid, happened. Now people are calling the killing self defense. Sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Why do you lie? Or are you just ignorant of the facts that the court case brought forth?

I will let you in on it. Zimmerman didn't speak to the police until after the shooting. The police told him nothing. No one gave him any directive, there was a dispatcher though, that admitted to giving him conflicting suggestions, under oath. Jenteal, a witness for the prosecution has Martin confronting Zimmerman, not the other way around, under oath. Both witnesses for the prosecution, mind you.
edit on Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:52:38 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Nope, sorry, not playing the "blame society" crap. Those kids are to blame, them and them alone. They CHOSE to attack the man, they did, not the media, not Obama, not even Holder.

===

Yea like these "kids" needed a reason or another reason.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join