It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is for Trayvon" .. black youths target hispanic man and beat him.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Now, if justice is truly blind, shouldn't we see a hate crime being charged here?

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Now, if justice is truly blind, shouldn't we see a hate crime being charged here?

2nd line.

Charged where?

If justice were blind there'd be no such thing as a "hate" crime.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Seems like the US needs a major hurricane, tornado, or natural disaster to get the media off this race issue. They are milking it for all it's worth and putting on all types of controversial people who have nothing better to do than spread hate.

Peace

Outstanding point,Marine. And a good call, let's start the probability clock,
and witness to how long it is from the Zimmerman verdict until something
big and 'natural' happens. I'm even watching for no major thundersorms this
week at least... it might say something.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by FlyersFan

feeding the flames

Why do you think they are doing this?

Begging the question, isn't it? So the government can come in and crush it:
and a total ML clampdown afterward. It's what they do best.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That's disgusting and counterproductive.

How does hurting a man unrelated to the case itself solve anything? They are just as bad as the guy that they think is full of racial hate... when in reality it was them. Horrible.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, this kind of thing was bound to happen. Between the emotions running wild throughout the whole ordeal and the media playing it's stupid little game.

I'm curious why it was a hispanic that was targeted. I was sure that anyone who was all JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON was blaming the white man. Is it wrong to say at least they got the race of the victim right? ....... Yeah, it is. That's pretty messed up.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm really growing to hate the country I live in. Bad parenting, stupid kids, constant violence, the list could literally go on and on......

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Post 9-11 Indian & Middle Eastern attacks and murders, Part Deux: Anti-Hispanic Edition.

Harming innocent civilians after 9-11 in retaliation didn't solve jack feces. Harming innocent people post-Zimmerman trial won't solve jack feces, either. The only thing this shows us is that the lowliest of barely human creatures will attack anything that moves if they can claim "justice" somewhere in there.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This disturbs me to no end. I can't help but say it was coming, either which way it turned out.

If Zimmerman went away, people some where would do stupid #. People feel they need to take what they think they deserve no matter the results of any trial.

Idiots will be idiots, black, white, red or brown. I feel badly that a young man died, no matter what color he was. If he was white, or Native I wouldn't be out for blood on the streets. Really, it's just a #ty situation.

IF it takes a race war for everyone to get over their #, maybe that's necessary. I'm human, you're human, but if you want to come after me because of the color of my skin I will #ing kill you. Plane and simple. Nothing but love for my fellow races. I'm Native/white, I don't have any beef with anybody for any reason. The native side of my family was # on by white people loooooooooong before the blacks and I don't hold a grudge. Sure there are some native people that do bicker about history, but not nearly to the extent of the african americans.

The whites may have enslaved you, but they didn't try to kill you all off, steal your land food homes, destroy everything you worked for. They may have done awful # to you in the past, but get over it. Seriously, you don't see the jews hating germany for killing MILLIONS of them.

If you really hate white americans so much, and have to pull this racial discrimination card move. Seriously just GTFO, because that part of history only exists in the history in the united states. It's a pretty easy answer. Get along, or Get out.

Sincerely Hijinx(

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This is what a REAL racial hate crime looks like ...

Baltimore Sun Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.
They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

Who is to blame for this?
The black youths who committed the crime are to blame.
Their parents for not keeping track of their children and teaching them better are to blame.
The media for manufacturing racial elements to the Zimmerman trial are to blame.
The race baiters who fanned the flames (Sharpton most of all) are to blame.
Eric Holder for continuing to try to make the Zimmerman thing about race, when it isn't, is to blame.
The NAACP for demanding the (IN)justice dept grab torches and pitchforks and go after Zimmerman is to blame.
And yes .. I'll even add Obama to this. His interjection of 'if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon' was misplaced and didn't help.

ALL OF THEM ARE TO BLAME. Shame on all of them. :shk:

edit on 7/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

i started a thread with this a while ago and it was deleted almost immediately.
i have requested an explanation as to why but haven't received one yet.
the video is quite explosive when you consider the implications.

unless the information the maker is using is erroneous (which i doubt as it can all
be too easily verified) then we have a duck, 'cause it sure walks the walk and quacks
the quack,

uh oh!

eta: just got the explanation as to why the thread was deleted. scepticoverlord
said because 'it was stupid'.
alrighty then. that's another mystery solved! thank you for playing!
edit on 16-7-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Nope, sorry, not playing the "blame society" crap. Those kids are to blame, them and them alone. They CHOSE to attack the man, they did, not the media, not Obama, not even Holder.

===

eta: while i agree that the media and other aspects tried to turn this into a racial issue to stoke the fires and create a problem to hand out their solution, I refuse to put the blame of actions by someone on anyone other than the person who committed those actions.
edit on 16-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

The media and government try very very hard to control people's actions by their words, and they deliberately obfuscated and misrepresented facts in this case.

I'd say 90% of the blame lay on them.

Until they actually work at making the public informed and self sufficient, they are the cause of a lot of societies woes. Some people are inherently bad, but if you are telling me that the US simply has the worst behaved population in the world, are the dumbest, most criminally minded and most neglectful... I'd have to disagree.

But then again you could just quote how the US holds the highest per capita of people behind bars. Jailing their own citizens because they are all criminally minded.

I broke the numbers down and I think it was 1 in 2.5 men will end up in jail.

That was done by taking the current number of men behind bars, the number of criminal records there are, and then minus women (because they account for half the population but a mere percentage in prison population) and then minus children, because they aren't in the stats either.

Link to my post.

So, there is definitely something wrong in America. But I just don't want to accept that 1 in 2.5 men of that country are criminals or are going to be.

I find it disturbing.

There would never be such a good argument to wipe such a criminally oriented country from the face of the map.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Any fool, black, white, hispanic, etc that engages in racial warfare is a moron and deserves a swift death.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No one is ever happy anymore. Except for the fat birds at the top of the tree, defecating on everything below them.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
People never cease to amaze me.. Ignorant animals.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

Any fool, black, white, hispanic, etc that engages in racial warfare is a moron and deserves a swift death.

I would advise you keep quiet and stick to your corner with that kind of attitude. We have enough psychopaths in this world without people like you opening your mouth.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by supremecommander

I would advise you keep quiet and stick to your corner with that kind of attitude. We have enough psychopaths in this world without people like you opening your mouth.

No, they do. If you're going to assault someone on the street at random or attack someone because of something so petty as skin color or ethnicity, if you were to be erased from this existence I would shed no tears for you.

You can call me a psychopath, or someone who is tired of the ignorance. Live in harmony or do not live at all
edit on 16-7-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
This is the alarm bell ringing and all non-blacks had better perk up their ears. Be ready for anything. You can be attacked at any time. It's no different than walking through the wilderness. Only a fool would be caught unarmed. The predators won't bother to make any distinction whether you're hispanic or asian or "white". If you're not black, that'll be enough to warrant savage unprovoked attacks. You can no longer afford the luxury of being PC and pretending you're not in grave danger from this kind of thuggery. The vicious animal has been poked with the stick and there is no way to unpoke it. BE READY.

I don't know which is more disturbing... your post, or the fact that it got so many stars.

You are provoking fear and telling any "non-black" person to fear seeing random black people they see in the world. So what if somebody pays too much attention to some harmless blacks, then end up being attacked from an unforeseen non-black source while their guard is down? People should be prepared for ANYTHING... not just "the wrath of the black beast".

You are perfectly eating from the hands of the evil propaganda forces. I just hope that others are aware of THE BIG PICTURE...
edit on 16-7-2013 by HeyAHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I think they are using it as a smoke screen.

Global Economy.
Global Climate Change.
Egypt.
Japan/China.
China/India.
Syria.
Israel/Iran.
NK/SK (US).

red lines....

Lots to "screen" our eyes from at the moment.

Excellent post.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet that this won't get much attention on the 5 o'clock news.

Throw one of that wild fauna a bag of skittles and a bullet wound and we've got plenty of coverage.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well unlike others this does surprise me to some extent.

I was naïve to think that maybe just this once people wouldn't play into the stupidity that keeps fueling the flames and stereo types.

The words I have for those who committed the acts are far from T&C friendly so I will refrain from speaking or typing them but never the less I am thinking them so to those who did it I say great job you just did more harm than you could possibly know to race relations.

On another note I have had my CCW for quite a while and this just gave me more reason for it. Their actions have probably spurred on an entire demographic to carry now. More NRA members as well.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join