It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some advice for George.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
George, I too took a life in defense of my own life. I shot the man in my living room during a home invasion. THat was the fastest 40 seconds of my life.It also changed my life forever. That 40 seconds was a blurr, I imagine it was for you too. My assailant never touched me, I can only imagine your fear of fighting off an attacker. George, it want go away. It will never go away. My actions with my firearm took anothers life. Same as you. The man I shot was a career criminal. maybe the one you shot was on his way to that life as well.

I had to move to a new home. Worried about ramifications of that night. I live in the knowing I may run into or meet up with relatives of the man I shot & killed. You George, have a certain demographic of our society wanting to lynch you.You have been tried and found not guilty, yet still their gonna go after you. Advice, leave the USA now, leave behind the country that wants to prosecute you for saving your own damn life. If you dont I & you know what the DOJ is gonna do. DRag you thru it till something sticks. Take your wife & leave the states, get your normal back. Tell the DOJ to kiss your arse. Along with that certain demographic of our society.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
open season on anybody carrying a bottle of juice and a bag of sweets .

dont trust them just blow them away .

dont mind what god said thou shall not kill fxxx that just shoot man .

barry/obama will forgive ya

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I too have some advice.

Zimmmerman, you are not a cop. Mind your own business and don't stalk people, lest you get your ass whooped again. You have proven you can't handle yourself in a fight, you are weak. So don't even try. Next time you might be the one to die.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
George, I too took a life in defense of my own life. I shot the man in my living room during a home invasion. THat was the fastest 40 seconds of my life.It also changed my life forever. That 40 seconds was a blurr, I imagine it was for you too. My assailant never touched me, I can only imagine your fear of fighting off an attacker. George, it want go away. It will never go away. My actions with my firearm took anothers life. Same as you. The man I shot was a career criminal. maybe the one you shot was on his way to that life as well.

I had to move to a new home. Worried about ramifications of that night. I live in the knowing I may run into or meet up with relatives of the man I shot & killed. You George, have a certain demographic of our society wanting to lynch you.You have been tried and found not guilty, yet still their gonna go after you. Advice, leave the USA now, leave behind the country that wants to prosecute you for saving your own damn life. If you dont I & you know what the DOJ is gonna do. DRag you thru it till something sticks. Take your wife & leave the states, get your normal back. Tell the DOJ to kiss your arse. Along with that certain demographic of our society.

Big difference between you and Zimmerman. Yours happened in your home he chased a person down then killed him. And your he was on his way to life of crime is just your opinion. And if Florida wasn't the home of the stupid jurist then Zimmerman would be behind bars.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I too have some advice.

Zimmmerman, you are not a cop. Mind your own business and don't stalk people, lest you get your ass whooped again. You have proven you can't handle yourself in a fight, you are weak. So don't even try. Next time you might be the one to die.

Zimmerman did know how to defend himself. He got an excellent rating in self defense in college.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Mind your own business and don't stalk people

Good advice, but he didn't stalk Trayvon, if that's what you were insinuating.

lest you get your ass whooped again

If you are speaking of Trayvon beating him, who got the best of the other in that exchange?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Good advice, but he didn't stalk Trayvon, if that's what you were insinuating.

What do you call following somebody then?

If you are speaking of Trayvon beating him, who got the best of the other in that exchange?

Trayvon whipped that mans ass. Zimmerman couldn't stand up to such a superior force. That's why he used a gun. Because Trayvon was so overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What do you call following somebody then?

Following.
Stalking is different.
Following is legal, stalking isn't.

Trayvon whipped that mans ass. Zimmerman couldn't stand up to such a superior force. That's why he used a gun. Because Trayvon was so overwhelming.

You didn't answer the question.
Zimmerman came out on top.
Trayvon, 'overwhelming'? Not so much.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Following. Stalking is different. Following is legal, stalking isn't.

your ignorance is showing. Following and Stalking are synonyms.

You didn't answer the question. Zimmerman came out on top. Trayvon, 'overwhelming'? Not so much.

The answer is there. You must be blind(or intentionally acting like an idiot.)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You didn't answer the question. Zimmerman came out on top. Trayvon, 'overwhelming'? Not so much.

The answer is there. You must be blind(or intentionally acting like an idiot.)

Chuckle, chuckle.
Look up the legal definition of stalking. Stalking involves repeatedly following. It is perfectly legal to follow someone in a public area. Go look it up, I have posted it too many times now.

As far as the second one.... Trayvon is no longer alive, George is still sucking wind. Trayvon lost the fight.

We keep hearing how George's injuries were superficial, yet Trayvon 'kicked his arse'. Whatever.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Your lack of education is showing.
www.merriam-webster.com...

STALK

1 - to seek out (game) for food or sport
Synonyms; chase, stalk
Related Words; capture, drag, net, snare, trap; dog, ferret, hawk, hound; course, pursue, run, run down, spoor, track, trail; gun (for), harpoon, kill, shoot; poach; cull
2 - to walk with exaggerated arm and leg movements
Synonyms; prance, sashay, stalk, swagger
Related Words; flounce, mince, traipse; pussyfoot, tiptoe; sweep; parade, promenade; pad, step, tread; pace, stride; lumber, lurch, pound, shamble, shuffle, stagger

Not once does the word follow appear in the description of Stalk.

FOLLOW

1 - to come after in time
Synonyms postdate, succeed, supervene
Related Words; displace, replace, supersede, supplant; ensue
Antonyms; antedate, precede, predate
2 - to go after or on the track of
Synonyms adhere (to), comply (with), conform (to), follow, goose-step (to), mind, observe
Related Words; defer (to), submit (to), surrender (to), yield (to); accede (to), acquiesce (to), agree (to), assent (to); attend, hear, heed, listen (to), mark, note, notice, regard, take, watch
Near Antonyms; disoblige; challenge, dare; refuse, renounce, repudiate; direct, lead; brush off, disregard, ignore, overlook, overpass, pass over, tune out, wink (at); dismiss, pooh-pooh (also pooh), shrug off; breach, break, infringe, transgress, violate; deride, flout, mock, scoff (at), scorn; mutiny (against), revolt (against); buck, combat, contest, dispute, fight, oppose, resist, withstand
Antonyms; defy, disobey, rebel (against)
4 - to make one's way through, across, or over
Synonyms; course, cover, cross, cut (across), follow, go, navigate, pass (over), perambulate, peregrinate, proceed (along), track, transit, travel
Related Words; hike, traipse, tramp, tread, walk; ride, run; crisscross
5 - to take notice of and be guided by

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Except he was still stalking trayvon. No matter what you say facts are facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

thesaurus.com...

Except stalk is clearly listed here.

edit on 16-7-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

thesaurus.com...

Except stalk is clearly listed here.

edit on 16-7-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

The law is what matters in a legal case.....
We are not talking about filling out a crossword puzzle here, so put your thesaurus away and pick up your legal dictionary.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The law is what matters in a legal case..... We are not talking about filling out a crossword puzzle here, so put your thesaurus away and pick up your legal dictionary.

Okay then.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I love it when you ATS lawyers run your mouth, it is the best comedy. You're about 5 cents cheaper a dozen than a jailhouse lawyer are.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreyvic

You guys turned this into a Stalking VS Following discussion. Facts: Trial over: George Zimmerman found.......wait for it.......NOT GUILTY get the hell over it. Evidence is how we try court case's. The black community now wants to hold ALL of us responsable....They are simply preying on their own.....what's new with that....nothing.

top topics

join