It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helloo!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey everyone!

I'm new to ATS, i've browsed the site for awhile but recently just joined.
I enjoy discussing the Unknown/Paranormal

But I also have my fascination with the RMS Titanic.

I'd love for people to share their experiences with the Paranormal with me! Whether it be ghosts or ET's.
Any thoughts and/or opinions are welcome

At the moment I have massive curiosity & interest in the Dulce Underground Base in NM! I've noticed Dulce threads are old & haven't been re-visited for awhile but i'd love to discuss it!

Thanks guys!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nms120113

Hi ..Welcome to ATS
Is that your pic ?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have a suggestion for you...after you have written your first 20 posts; why not create a thread about (Dulce); see your around the forums!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thanks & Yes it is

That's a great idea! Hoping i'll get a few positive responses since this topic has been talked about heaps here at ATS in the past few years (as i've seen going through alot of Dulce threads).

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome!

Dulce eh? I look forward to hearing your thoughts and the credibility of Paul Bennewitz.

Briles

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I love the paranormal too! Hello and welcome! You look like a model if that is you in your avatar.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aw thanks Night Star! Haha I am actually a freelance model, just didn't feel the need to put it in my profile

Feel free to share thoughts & experiences about the Paranormal!

Briles - Ugh I have many thoughts about the Dulce stories going through my mind at this stage. Some stories seem to be very far fetched & exaggerated but I think there's some truth to all of it. So many "leaks" of footage apparently captured from inside the Base of all the tanks that held humans, none of which are solid or clear enough.

I'd like to hear your thoughts about it

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I agree with you, Multiple truth elements but likely embelished for entertainment purposes.

There is definitley a base there, I think that isnt really disputed, and as you say, any "proof" that has been put forward is always very dubious for the existence of E.T.

My view on secret bases is that when it no longer becomes a "secret base" due to people finding out about it, I highly doubt they leave anything incriminating there.

The real bases are in the antarctic ;-)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Exactly, top secret bases are called top secret for a reason. Whoever is running the base surely isn't an idiot who will make a mistake of making their existence found out easily by curious prying people.
It's just one of those stories that I most likely won't let go of for awhile haha It absolutely intrigues me.
I also think Philip Schneider was a tad mentally unstable. Wasn't he actually a schizophrenic? I watched his video & I just can't seem to believe most of the stuff he says, it's not just the story but how he said it was just off.

Oh speaking of the Antarctic, I also recently read/watched something about the Nazi's occupying the South Pole with the help of ET's?? I've seen the dark tunnel entrances of some sort on Google Earth but haven't read much info about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hi nms120113, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Welcome

top topics

join