It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa says chemtrails are real ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Sorry. I thought you said toxins.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So if people don't give a damn why was this study done that was written about in the NY Times article I linked?

You mean 'damage control'? Of course, what would you expect after secret ops disclosure?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Secret Ops?

As in everyone else knew except me so it must be a conspiracy?

It's as secret as cloud seeding. Or the teletubbies.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

why would any damage control be needed if no-one gives a damn??

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

why would any damage control be needed if no-one gives a damn??

Because, you tend to forgot things, your memory goes back five min. into the past.
The fact is they were conducting unethical experiments, and it wasn't a mass chemo therapy.
IMO every citizen of the US and the world need to know this. Why? To prevent sick minds to do it again tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That doesn't really answer the question why there needs to be a cover up though.

What it does answer is "why do we need to know about it?" - which is a perfectly good question to ask of course.....but it wasn't the question asked.

You said there needed to be a cover up - but a cover up makes no sense if "no one gives a damn"

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow, the level of people who try to stamp down on chemtrails is so over the mark of the average person who would actually believe in them if presented with the info on them, whether or not they exist like that, that it makes me

This thread should get quite a lot of flags, but everyone is trained to cave into lies and programming.

They're real. They've tested the sludge on peoples porches, and in the forest. Really bad stuff, sometimes with cancer and diseases.

WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Again, because it makes so much more sense to spray it from the plane flying over head at 30,000 feet or higher than to release it from ground level, right? Or that some of the things "found" in "chemtrail samples" can't be found naturally, right? Or have no other possible source, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They're real. They've tested the sludge on peoples porches, and in the forest.

and found stuff that you expect to be in soil - like aluminium.......how on earth (sic) does that prover what's supposedly being sprayed at 30,0000 feet??

Really bad stuff, sometimes with cancer and diseases.

Sludge has cancer and diseases?? really??

I think perhaps you should stop smoking the really good stuff....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Observational studies in Japan, reported in 2011, suggested that naturally occurring lithium in drinking water may increase human lifespan

Source
edit on 16-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

Funny eh?
edit on 16-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

That what it says on the tin, "In drinking water" inhalation is a different matter and, the smaller the particles inhaled the more toxic dusts can be.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Who is "they"?

Where did these test conclude that the "sludge" came from aircraft?

Please understand that just because you "feel" that chemtrails cause all sorts of terrible things, the reality is those white lines in the sky look just like contrails, and the act just like contrails, so until someone can prove that they are not contrails, the vast majority of the thinking public is going to accept that they are just contrails. It's nothing personal, it's not that we don't care, or like you, it's just that we aren't willing to accept something based on your word alone or your "feelings". As of this moment in time, I can honestly say that when I see lots of air traffic leaving lots of contrails, the only thing I fear is that it will rain in the next few days. I have no fear of being sprayed, molested by chemicals, depopulated, or any other such nonsense. It's a good feeling.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm not in the mood to play with words.
To me, what they did back then with those experiments on humans, is equal with what nazis did in death camps.
All I'm saying is that we need to remember and never forget.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I think we can all agree on that, but you have to be careful when dredging up old stories and trying to use that as proof of wrongdoing based solely on something that happened a long time ago. There are many knee jerks around that will take a tiny crumb like that and run a long way with it.

The whole chemtrail phenomenon started with a thought that perhaps they would spray like that for "x" reason, and evolved into "they are spraying us all every day!" all with the same evidence. Quite a mental leap, but it happened none the less.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

oh dear - Godwin's law - you lose!

I don't think you can equate killing millions of people illegally incarcerated with even he worst of the US experiments.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Who is "they"?

Where did these test conclude that the "sludge" came from aircraft?

Please understand that just because you "feel" that chemtrails cause all sorts of terrible things, the reality is those white lines in the sky look just like contrails, and the act just like contrails, so until someone can prove that they are not contrails, the vast majority of the thinking public is going to accept that they are just contrails.

The concept of a contrail is well known, it simply means a condensation trail, and is only a word of accommodation. But there is a lot more than just condensation going on, so strictly speaking an aircraft plume is not a contrail, it is a highly complicated chemical process end product. In a word or two, you are being dumped on, and from above.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Would you please listen to the recording again, at about 1:00 to 1:09 and tell me if the man says...
"It hasen't been done since the 1970's in the daytime"

Does he say in the daytime?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Yes, because by dropping it at night, it lights up the sky, so it's easier to track.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This was the Equatorial Vortex Experiment in May over the Marshall Islands. The white is trimethyl aluminum and is a tracer cloud, the red is the lithium release. It allows them to track the winds in the ionosphere, 60 or so miles up, among other things.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for clearing that up for me

I wasn't sure if I was hearing it right and didn't know what it meant if I did.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

oh dear - Godwin's law - you lose!

I don't think you can equate killing millions of people illegally incarcerated with even he worst of the US experiments.

Of course I can, "Operation Paperclip", Nazi's heritage incorporated into US establishment.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

you can point out the connections - but that is not the same thing as saying they are the same moral equivalent, which is what you did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join