It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
Also, I feel I am as qualified to comment as you, as there is no "fact" here as you say.

So I am not wrong, and cannot be proved as such.

However your pedanticism intrigues me?

Response-- Part TWO

There is, however, fact here. Your stating that there is "no fact here" is just a weak and underhanded attempt at claiming you were right all along. The fact is that none of this has been proven, and you made statements claiming unproven hypothesis as fact. Therefore you were, in fact, wrong. Those are, indeed, facts. But instead of graciously accepting that, you seem to want to engage in i-was-right-all-along one-upmanship. It's not a very attractive quality.

Regarding your being "qualified" to comment.... I don't recall saying that you weren't qualified to comment. Did I? (That's a legitimate question-- I scanned my response, but didn't notice it.)

You certainly have a right to comment, regardless of whether your comments are factual. However, if I may treat what you wrote as questioning my opinon about your "qualifications" to comment versus mine:

It seems as though you got your information from some (severely misinformed) internet source. The internet isn't all bad. I have been studying this very topic using the internet as a resource for about a decade now. But aside from spending the last ten years reading about this stuff online, I have also read Dr. Strassman's book which you clearly have not done.

Furthermore, I have.... let's say an "intimate" knowledge of this molecule that goes well beyond what a book can tell you. Of course, that particular fact doesn't really make me any more qualified to comment on anything beyond its subjective effects (which sort of does actually tie in with the topic at hand.) It doesn't, of course, make me more qualified to comment on the science, or the facts. Reading strassman's book, as well as other scholarly and well-written works on the subject over many years of casual study, are what qualify me to speak intelligently and authoritatively in that regard.

I recommend, if this is something that interests you, that you actually do what most of the know-it-alls on the internet haven't-- pick up Dr. Strassman's book and get the info straight from the horse's mouth. Read a few papers / articles that were written by someone more qualified than "some guy" on the internet. Then you can speak with authority and few will be able to correct you.

And last, to briefly return to this point-- I have no problem with unsubstantiated speculation. In fact, I LOVE it!
I would just prefer that when people engage in unsubstantiated speculation, they make clear that this is what they're doing. To be fair, you were not aware that's what you were doing. You weren't aware, because you took the word of "some guy" on the internet as truth. So I guess that one's a lesson in better checking your sources. Not the biggest deal in the world-- I've made mistakes in that regard as well. I'm sure we all have.

I just think there's enough speculation out there masquerading as fact, and I think we should all do our part to correct that. Especially when it comes to sensitive topics like this. You really want some kid out there saying "... but I tried it 'cause Briles told me it was the best way to access my pineal gland, open my third eye, and become psychic?"

edit on 18-7-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I want to thank the members who have posted their personal experiences.

I hope more will come forward.

I also appreciate ALL the members posting with information on this topic. I feel like there is much more that can be discussed that maybe hasn't been covered yet.

Anyone?

edit on 7/18/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I find your NDE experience fascinating...and slightly terrifying. I have to say, I'm glad you're still with us! If you ever want to talk more in depth about it, I'd be more than happy to lend an ear.

And to the OP, I sincerely apologize for going off-topic, I just find the whole NDE thing to be extremely interesting and I couldn't help myself

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13

Awaken Your Psychic Ability

Hi,

Okay if I'm psychic will I know the powerball numbers next week?
Why aren't all of these psychic people living in Vegas or AC? Come on....I'm not buying it.

Because it's not a nifty parlor trick to be used for entertainment purposes. It's a gift from God that will be taken away if squandered. It's much bigger than one or two people having an ability, it's inherent in the human mind. Not so much in the brain (unless the pineal DOES relate to this), but in the mind... a very much under-used part of some people's anatomy. As more people learn how to explore their own potential, it will be much more widely accepted as a natural ability and not some freak show exhibit or "super" natural ability. The weird will become normal... but then it is kind of nifty being weird, or at least in my own experience it is. The ones who call me weird are usually narrow minded, selfish, bigoted snobs trying to hurt me with the comment. I rather enjoy not fitting in so well with those people!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivid1975
Oh and one other thing. Oobe's (out of body experience)/astral projection is nothing special.. we all do it every single night, though most of the time we don't remember.
They say keeping a dream diary helps.

The multiverse..other dimensions. .astral projection. ..its just the tip of the iceberg.

Buckle up Dorothy..cause Kansas is about to go bye bye.

I love the "Buckle up" comment! It's so much like what I've experienced since the summer of 2008, when all my "paranormal" experiences really kicked in. I've already experienced a bit of what some are warning about on here. Your concept of reality is challenged with every new thing you experience.

My chain of events is something like this... seeing shadows of people when no one is there, feeling energies where no one is standing, hearing footsteps when no one is around, having dreams that came true, sensing emotions from energies in an area, and finally receiving channeled information while writing.

That last one snuck in on me, and I was of two minds for a few minutes... one side "hearing" and taking the information down, and the other side wondering if I had finally snapped and lost my mind, or what in the world was happening to me.

Oh and I almost forgot - since the channeled information, I've also seen one aura and several "shimmery" figures that looked like really faint traces of iridescent heat signature, like you see coming off paved roads in high summer heat. That was only once, but it was really cool and I didn't feel threatened at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
hey sled, would you or anyone know why after one meditates, they get hit with a crushing depression feeling?

for some reason it's happening to me and I'm quite conçerned about it

My personal take on it is having to return to this reality after having a wonderful experience meditating. I've often said that everyday awareness is a poor cousin to the awareness we experience during meditation. Instead of "I am my body, I am aware of my surroundings," during meditation we shift to "I am more than my body, I am unaware of my surroundings," and we lose the "and then... and then" processes of our distracted minds.

I keep a meditation journal too (I keep a dream journal, providing I can wake up that much)

Some of the places I've been to on these mental journeys are beautiful beyond compare. Colors seem so vivid they're almost alive. And before you ask, no I don't use any chemicals to get there. Just soft, relaxing music (native american flutes work best for me), a dark room and adjusting my breathing down a bit.

Not to detract from the comments about having a somewhat negative view on life... I actually fit that description as well, but I'm getting better all the time. Or maybe I'm just getting older and don't give a rat's patootie any more!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
I tried to mediate out of... boredom? some months back. It all got a bit strange and after opening my eyes etc i felt like i was floating for a good 10 minutes. I was TRIPPING out. I still get this sensation every now and again ever since. Have no idea what happened and would rather it never happened again in a way.. hahaha.

This is kind of what I experienced after listening to the first video, the psychedelic video and music for activating the pineal gland. I wrote it off as still being completely relaxed and half asleep, and picking my jaw up out of my lap, so to speak

Tripping, or trippy, is a good word for what I felt. Not really dizzy, but just off-balance enough to make me be careful walking for a few minutes. Buzzed is another word I would use for that feeling. I almost felt like I was dozing or half asleep as I finished getting ready for bed.

Of course, I woke up as soon as I got settled in. Par for the course on an average night for me. I will continue to use the video, next time lying down in bed, and see what happens. If my cat doesn't jump on my chest part of the way through, it should be another joyful experience.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Herbs and some drugs can help to open the third eye. A kind fo shortcut.. But I heart is kinda dangerous.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe, thank you for those wonderful, personal posts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Scribe is a friend of mine. I can vouch that her "abilities" in channeling messages from beyond are real. She is even more sensitive to the spirit world than me. And I consider myself to be more sensitive than most "normal" people.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I look forward to everyone sharing what you experience when you try this meditation video.
I hope to do mine tonight after everyone goes to bed. I'll post about it tomorrow.
Also, Teye, you said you would come back with your experience. Have you tried it yet?

Please, everyone, post your experience. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, for that reply!

I think you are exactly right about TPB trying to discredit him... because he knows the truth, and he isn't afraid to put it out there! Yea, for David!

Personally, I love this guy, and all he shares with us.
I think you may be talking about the same thing I made a thread on previously...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree, but with that he may possibly have to play the clown. Behind door A, there is truth, but door A looks like, the godd esss, serpent monster (aside from that is not what it meant in the last cycle, but is now the dark code for it), that scares one off. And they guard that door with real dark side ritual sacrifices to really reinforce that this is a scarey monster door, now you good little Christian and Muslim children, pat pat on the head, run for your lives.

And behind door B, there is truth, but look, its a clown, info is sometimes ridiculous to create division and divide on purpose, and always put down by skeptics who treat the clown with scorn.

Behind door C: is the foreign agent, oops that was a good show, they brought out the real unknown pyramid and the mummie which looked like a grey but the producers of the show, though the info was real, are linked to KGB, and so, everyone discredits the truth.

They say its put out in plain sight the truth. They play this checkerboard floor and believe they have to put it out or there is no free will, but they can cheat and still win what they want.

I say cheaters never prosper and the universe is not passively monitored, Family watches your ever move, and they are only being tested as well. And that attitude of trying to cheat in how you give information doesn't win you any legal platform to rule this planet with.

We have to dig for the truth.

I really enjoyed the Source Field investigation, it was wonderful. Even my brother read it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sump3
Mind you all, you are dancing with the snake and yet you forget.

Clean your inner cup and you will be given the outer cup!

In other words: Don't be so forgetful that you only try to better yourself through the world and what the world has to offer you. Better yourself by knowing yourself and tidy up your true self to make you a better you. And maybe, you will get all this without the effort of striving and bringing all your focus upon something that may or may not make you a better you.

Even though you were a "superhuman" with superpowers, how would you handle those powers?

Grow up inside and walk above your mind, emotions and all other senses and acknowledge them as something that is only provided for you to know thyself better.

We are all children of God, some just don't accept it and turn away from him. Some say they are, yet they seek something else. Some recognize him and follow him.

Know the Son of God (your perfect fulfilled self) and you will know him.

Take heed!

This is it. Wonderful post. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by RaikiEnki

I think the troublesome part is when we start to lump all NDEs into the same category. There have been cases of people who were never religious, seeing religious imagery during their experience. Could it be enviromental conditioning? Certainly that is a possibility, I admit. But if we're using this logic, how do we explain the group NDE cases? It seems unlikely that groups of individuals would experience identical hallucinations, wouldn't you agree? I've never been a religious person, so I have to wonder, if it happened to me....what would I see? Though I'm in no hurry to find out .

But, as I stated before, I'm on the fence regarding the phenomenon as a whole.
I could easily argue both sides but that seems counterproductive

Group NDE is easily explained if you consider Human Thoughts to be able to Actually manifest Spiritual Objects or Ideas.....When one does a NDE or OBE they could accidentally pick up on Residual Emotions or Ideas Hence Christ Consciousness... So many people through out history believed in it and thus it exist in a meta physical way.....Same explanation as to why/how ghosts exist or haunt objects Residual Energy.

But Christ Consciousness is on a much larger scale along with the Hell concept as so many people think it exists it Technically does in the Meta Physical plane Because so many people allowed it to be Manifested over Centurys.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Much thanks for understanding what I was saying.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I watched the video... finally.

The information David shares continues to blow my mind! Totally awesome!

But, for the topic of this thread, the information on meditation and the pineal gland begins at the 28:56 mark.

I believe everyone will find this as fascinating as I did. If you haven't watched it, you are missing out.

edit on 7/20/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Okay, here is what I experienced after watching the meditation video in my opening page:

It took me no time to quite my mind and only watch those fantastic, colorful images changing into the beautiful shapes of the kaleidoscope. After a few minutes of enjoying all the colors and images being made, I just focused on the center.

Once I did that, I felt sort of like my consciousness was separating from my body. I felt very light, and had a very faint vibration I could feel in my head, or maybe all over my body. I can't explain where I was feeling it, it was just in all of my awareness.

I continued looking at the center of the colors, but I wasn't focusing. My mind had nothing going on; I was detached from reality. I felt like I was probably at the beginning stages of an OBE, and then...

THE VIDEO CRASHED!
ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH! :bnghd:

I think something is wrong with my Java settings. I've had a problem lately when I watch videos.

So............................ I think if I had continued, I would have had a major experience because I wasn't even half way through the video.

Did anyone else watch it that hasn't posted yet? What did you experience?
edit on 7/20/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by Briles1207
Also, I feel I am as qualified to comment as you, as there is no "fact" here as you say.

So I am not wrong, and cannot be proved as such.

However your pedanticism intrigues me?

Response-- Part TWO

There is, however, fact here. Your stating that there is "no fact here" is just a weak and underhanded attempt at claiming you were right all along. The fact is that none of this has been proven, and you made statements claiming unproven hypothesis as fact. Therefore you were, in fact, wrong. Those are, indeed, facts. But instead of graciously accepting that, you seem to want to engage in i-was-right-all-along one-upmanship. It's not a very attractive quality.

Regarding your being "qualified" to comment.... I don't recall saying that you weren't qualified to comment. Did I? (That's a legitimate question-- I scanned my response, but didn't notice it.)

You certainly have a right to comment, regardless of whether your comments are factual. However, if I may treat what you wrote as questioning my opinon about your "qualifications" to comment versus mine:

It seems as though you got your information from some (severely misinformed) internet source. The internet isn't all bad. I have been studying this very topic using the internet as a resource for about a decade now. But aside from spending the last ten years reading about this stuff online, I have also read Dr. Strassman's book which you clearly have not done.

Furthermore, I have.... let's say an "intimate" knowledge of this molecule that goes well beyond what a book can tell you. Of course, that particular fact doesn't really make me any more qualified to comment on anything beyond its subjective effects (which sort of does actually tie in with the topic at hand.) It doesn't, of course, make me more qualified to comment on the science, or the facts. Reading strassman's book, as well as other scholarly and well-written works on the subject over many years of casual study, are what qualify me to speak intelligently and authoritatively in that regard.

I recommend, if this is something that interests you, that you actually do what most of the know-it-alls on the internet haven't-- pick up Dr. Strassman's book and get the info straight from the horse's mouth. Read a few papers / articles that were written by someone more qualified than "some guy" on the internet. Then you can speak with authority and few will be able to correct you.

And last, to briefly return to this point-- I have no problem with unsubstantiated speculation. In fact, I LOVE it!
I would just prefer that when people engage in unsubstantiated speculation, they make clear that this is what they're doing. To be fair, you were not aware that's what you were doing. You weren't aware, because you took the word of "some guy" on the internet as truth. So I guess that one's a lesson in better checking your sources. Not the biggest deal in the world-- I've made mistakes in that regard as well. I'm sure we all have.

I just think there's enough speculation out there masquerading as fact, and I think we should all do our part to correct that. Especially when it comes to sensitive topics like this. You really want some kid out there saying "... but I tried it 'cause Briles told me it was the best way to access my pineal gland, open my third eye, and become psychic?"

What an eloquently put, and may I say polite rebuttal? If only everyone on here could put in to words alternative responses, or difference of opinions this way on here, then ats would be a. Hell of a better place to have intellectual, educational conversations, like it used to be! KUDOS to you sir/madam!
PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
hey sled, would you or anyone know why after one meditates, they get hit with a crushing depression feeling?

for some reason it's happening to me and I'm quite conçerned about it

My personal take on it is having to return to this reality after having a wonderful experience meditating. I've often said that everyday awareness is a poor cousin to the awareness we experience during meditation. Instead of "I am my body, I am aware of my surroundings," during meditation we shift to "I am more than my body, I am unaware of my surroundings," and we lose the "and then... and then" processes of our distracted minds.

I keep a meditation journal too (I keep a dream journal, providing I can wake up that much)

Some of the places I've been to on these mental journeys are beautiful beyond compare. Colors seem so vivid they're almost alive. And before you ask, no I don't use any chemicals to get there. Just soft, relaxing music (native american flutes work best for me), a dark room and adjusting my breathing down a bit.

Not to detract from the comments about having a somewhat negative view on life... I actually fit that description as well, but I'm getting better all the time. Or maybe I'm just getting older and don't give a rat's patootie any more!

That's because in every day, normal, run of the mill reality, we are all prisoners of our own mind... trapped behind our two eyeballs, which act as bar's holding us grounded to his reality, we are trapped inside our own heads, only knowing the illusion of freedom, through spatial awareness that sight And the balance from the inner ear brings!! Until a body learns how to expand its awareness beyond the 5 "traditional" senses, then a body will remain a prisoner of its own mind, trapped inside a prison of its own, fleshy construct.....
PEACE!!

edit on 20-7-2013 by DARREN1976 because: spelling mistake...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Has anyone tried the meditation yet?

I would really appreciate hearing what you experienced.

I shared mine, now please share yours.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have not tried it yet, I think ill be waiting for a high energy day (Solar flare increases and what not) to maximized spiritual awareness at the given time I choose to meditate In this manner. Some times This level of meditation can be Freaky especially when I have a small record of Being Haunted during the process from wandering Spirits/Residual energy again Freaky stuff. Whispers in my ear and thoughts not my own....Its nice tho in an odd way.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RaikiEnki

Thank you for responding to my request.

In my research I've read that if you clear your mind, and have positive, loving thoughts, you will get positive results.

In the event you meet up with something negative, approach it with a curious outlook, not a fearful one. Fear is what they want so they can block you from entering the other dimension.

But, IMO, if we are being blocked, then it means we aren't ready to make the journey yet.
As another member pointed out, our chakras need to be balanced before we attempt deep meditation that could lead to an OBE, or spirit communication.

www.mindbodygreen.com...

Let us know how it goes when you do it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join