It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Codices Arcanus" Part 1 - Genesis - New Accurate 2013 Translation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Very well said my friend.

I agree with pretty much everything you just said.

Any old soul possesses an inherent understanding of the human virtues which make us a noble and 'just' person, who lives in harmony with the planet and those around them.

I remember way back when I was in school I used to say that; "If you need someone to 'tell' you the difference between right and wrong, there you need much more help than could possibly be given in a book."

This works as the most logical fundamental arguement against any organised belief system on Earth. If you are already a good and happy person, then don't fix something that isn't broke.

The unfortunate counter to this is that we live in a world which is vastly inhabited by those whose moral compass is dictated by a man in a funny hat he talks to every Sunday.

For the most part there is nothing 'wrong' with this by any means. Positive collectives of peoples are the most effective and ancient method for 'retuning' the resonance of our body, which I believe is why a concept such as 'church' was established in the first place.

So although we may understand the essence of where divine love permeates from, we live in a society full of those that are still promoting religious agendas based on 'fear' and 'persecution', in order to maintain the 'control' of society under 'the churches' rules.

This was probably a fantastic system in the archaic times when society for the most part 'policed' itself, to give Bob an understanding of why it was wrong to kill the guy he doesn't like up the road. But in todays society it has become counterproductive to the effective evolution of an advanced intelligent species.

The 'fear of the unknown' and brain-washed devotion in Idolatry based systems has polarised people into an 'us and them' mentality that spills over into EVERYONES lives, not just their own.

If we lived in a world that was free from religion within the political arenas, the world would not be in the sad state that it is today.

Christians are all waiting for 'the end times' when they have been promised they will be saved by a zombie flying in on the clouds like superman to rescue them from a demon man the world loves.

The scariest part of this is not the concept of such a belief, but that they are HAPPY about such coming events. Like it will be the affirmation of their faith, when they will become TRULY superior to those contrary to their faith that they already believe themselves to be.

This is not a healthy paradigm for a billion people of this planet to pushing to mankind, who are struggling to evolve to the higher resonance of love, peace, harmony, unity and respect.

There is no respect in this. There is no BALANCE of male and female! Therefore the collective hive mind is being inhibited in its destiny.

We are struggling to pull the world up, while they all sit down contently wrapped in their security blanket of Jesus (and other Idols) waiting to die, so they can be proven right?!?!? WHAT?!?

WE FORGET TO LIVE WHEN WE ARE BUSY LONGING FOR YESTERDAY

They have become so obsessed with the eventuality of the destination that they no longer have any concern about the journey.

When I obtained my 6th dimensional ascension, I asked my light teacher; "So what now?" to which he answered to me; "All the answers you seek are in the Bible".

This caught me off-guard for a second before I answered saying; "I've read the Bible cover to cover. There is nothing in there for me. I'm already much beyond it." and their response was; "Translate it properly."

This is what started me on the path that I am now on. A path which has seen me quit my job to work on the book full time, living on next to nothing, to write a book I am to release for free.

The entire process that I am now going through is not for myself or any of the Elohim, nor for those like yourself with a good understanding of things. It for the billion people locked into the slavery of an outdated system that my Divine teacher has charged me with carrying out this translation.

To bring to light the wealth of 'truth' that is well known to the orders such as the Vatican, that they have intentionally withheld from the world.

The Secret of Fatima that was supposed to be released, the truths they were SUPPOSED to bring 30 years ago, but decided not to.

They are squatting in a house that is long past due scheduled for demolition. To be a museum and relic of the past. As man awakens to the power within himself.

The only way to remove the weeds from our garden permanently, is to take them out by the roots.

reply to post by Rosinitiate

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes but those doing the "squatting" are doing exactly what they should be doing, just as you are doing exactly what you need to be doing. Everything is as it should be and always has, you know, being cyclic and all.

Without the evil on this earth there would be no need for people like you
Had it not been for those who seek to control and oppress the masses, than we (us) would not have been put on our (your) path. Things would simply be and how would we grow? yes?
Think of yourself as a White Blood Cell!

Events are not happenstance and our reasons for being on this earth don't change because "conditions on the ground" have changed.....

As much as I'd hate to ruin someones day telling them that they are not as in control of their fate as they think they are, we must still acknowledge this point.

We are all simply a part of a larger complex living entity.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What if we're not supposed to concern ourselves, ie focus, beyond being aware of, the negative codes or faults even (notwithstanding protection and uncovering murders and corruption from a legal protective point of view), but instead are meant to see the good in everyone and draw this out, to know and have faith in Goodness/God, so that we can fall back upon such a Higher Power, and lose fear of the other side. When in trouble, to draw on this faith and meditate, be still and know God. Maybe we should, as the Taoists say, when in trouble say, Not Two. And believe in the Love that is the foundation of all, having faith in IT and within all things. Be a fool for Love and proceed courageously....But not concern ourselves overly much, with whatever grade level allows one to see one thing in scripture and another sees some thing deeper. Maybe we're not meant to insist this or that is the way but challenge ourselves only, taking responsibility for how much trust, faith and abilities we can grow in ourselves to shine forth, become.

Maybe we're not supposed to be concerned about another, except in that we wish to free them or help but also trust in them within to be growing at their own rate, so we may be getting in the way. So we take responsibility for ourselves and how we are able to be of good cheer and nudge or foster growth in others, what we're doing more than what they're doing.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is an Age process that you, Unity and I .. And all of us for that matter; have been through many times before. Sure, you are correct.

Believe me; I see the sequences of probability within this closed universal cyclic system better than anyone. But I also understand that the high degree of 'variables' within the system that allow it to remain 'interesting' and surprising.

I have many times seen my 'most likely' demise over the course of what is to be my life. But this does not mean that I should not play my part in this little merry-go-round.

Sure; the word I am now being asked to bring is destined to once again be perverted over the course of this age, and the balance of all things once again suppressed so the greed of men can see them elevated to Gods on Earth.

But I can assure you that the see-sawing systems of entropy that dictate our spaciotemporal universal cycle are not quite as black and white as you would think. Although you may flip a coin five times and get heads every time, you should not then expect that it will always come up heads.

The timeline has already been significantly altered within this cycle. Certain aspects have been accelerated to assist us in flipping a tails this time. This is mainly in relation to the very rapid awakening of a huge amount of the children of light that is taking place as we speak.

The very unfortunate thing is, that regardless of all this there is one process that the major religions are correct in believing will take place (and needs to take place) and that is the one which relates to our spiritual evolution as a species. By which the skin of the old needs to be shed.

The key component in exposing the virtues of the spiritual enlightenment required for our evolution, is in deconstructing the archaic paradigms which have passed their expiry date.

"Anyone who has lived their entire life knowing only night, will find themselves initially blind to day."

What I am bringing forth is not a 'I want to disprove religion' exercise. It is a process which MUST take place.

It is written, all Christians know it is coming. They are all waiting eagerly for it. I am now delivering them the key.

They don't even realise that 'the anti-christ' and the 'second coming' that they are expecting; are actually going to be the same person.

*Sighs*

Believe me with all things being equal; I'd much rather be concentrating on writing music, than decoding ancient cyclic prophecy in fairy tale format for someone else, when I know that regardless of whether I succeed or not ...

The most likely outcome for me in both situations is that I am going to be labeled evil and the antichrist.

hahah

But; I'm starting to come to terms with this now.

It's basically like a kid crying that there is a monster in their closet cause they can't understand what they are looking at.

Knee-jerk, fear reaction.

reply to post by Rosinitiate

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I definitely need to adopt some of (both of you) your wisdom in relation to patience.

This is for sure.

This is one of my main weakness. I am working on it.

And Unity could probably attest to the fact that I am (Slowly) getting more tolerant in this regard in recent times.

I just need realise; there is no pride to be gained in winning a running race against school children;

And he who argues with someone he knows to be an idiot, should consider himself the idiot of idiots.
edit on 20-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Who is the anti christ? In any case, isn't Christ supposed to emerge within us? So its within? That is how I see it, but not withstanding there is an outer, there are those who can access this realm, akin to saying angels and elect, making cosmic arrests. Nor is that the antichrist team. If it would go as I wish, I'd be telling them, expect the blue beam in 3...2...1... and report to the psych unit immediately, there is a spot reserved for you, happy healing!

If that is true of Christ, wouldn't the anti christ be this material or reactionary age, or an age of the beast, the body suit, diminished reasoning?

I also think people should ask for some intervention here on earth, ie. Michael, Jophiel, Zadkiel! There are many light beings and true hero's who would wish we raise our frequency to Love.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

An age process, you mean cyclical end? I have 2 past memories and one that I don't recall but sense there is something there. A planet in lyra, mars, both emergency flights off, as if coming in for the ending, though unsure why. And a sense of another one, that is very veiled still, maybe tiamat, but it could be far away for that matter. With regards to the Lyra exodus, that ended up here, through many systems first. I seem to recall stars wars type portal in emergency, planet alerted to its destruction and many systems taking people off including adromeda galaxy. I recall an ark, for animals, and nature, not meant to be used for the humans, but some of us kids were on. The cows, we had, were akin to the more ancient ones in India, really tall with big horns, and we brought cheese basically to the other system we went to. And to earth. Cows came from lyra system, went to other systems and to earth. Cheese is off planet, dairy products are off planet. Sort of as far as I got though there are some murky odd images that come related to a sci fi city and a woman very pale blond hair and looked a bit like Grace Kelly, but not on earth. It seems odd with earth supposedly in danger from the doom stories and cycle prophecies, and then memories of other disasters, maybe some people come in to try and stop bad cycles or bad empires from harming? Answer a call.

Andromeda is interesting too. Was shown a picture from a different angle than normal and the whole room started spinning and I got really confused and couldn't figure out for a moment where I was and why I was here.

I just don't believe we're here to allow a bad cycle or anything short of a true upgrade for this planet.

People are waking up more, even small children having lifts behind the veil. Thats not happening for just another cycle.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The 'Antichrist' is so named because its going to bring about the end of the deified Christ. And in doing so; bring about the 'truth' of the divinity within all of us.

Hence they will be 'same person' fundamentally. But you are entirely correct that the 'second coming' will be within us all. Cause that person will be no more powerful than any of us can be.

Originally posted by Unity_99

Who is the anti christ? In any case, isn't Christ supposed to emerge within us? So its within? That is how I see it, but not withstanding there is an outer, there are those who can access this realm, akin to saying angels and elect, making cosmic arrests. Nor is that the antichrist team. If it would go as I wish, I'd be telling them, expect the blue beam in 3...2...1... and report to the psych unit immediately, there is a spot reserved for you, happy healing!

If that is true of Christ, wouldn't the anti christ be this material or reactionary age, or an age of the beast, the body suit, diminished reasoning?

I also think people should ask for some intervention here on earth, ie. Michael, Jophiel, Zadkiel! There are many light beings and true hero's who would wish we raise our frequency to Love.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Once again, you are correct.

The previous 'cycles' the religious hierarchies have been able to suppress the truth about who we are and keep evil flourishing upon this planet. By methods of violence, death, fear and intimidation.

This time they will not be able to do so. There is simply going to be too many of us to do it; and no way for them to cover up the truth so they can retain their power over us, due to the advent of the modern communication methods for the message of love; such as the internet.

We are awakening to remove the evils of religion from this planet. And although in 'theory' some may call the enlightened teachings just another religion; it can only be considered so in the respect of it being a paradigm.

It will teach that you do not need a church. You do not need a book. The true 'Bible' is not a bible. Its a self-help book which guides you to an understanding of your INNER potential through recognising your connection to the world and all things around you.

There will be no worship, except for that of 'respecting' and balancing your gifts from the Earth to give back what you take. There will be no 'donations to the Church'. Because what you give, should be given to other who REALLY need it, not a rich establishment of those who believe themselves superior in wisdom and holiness. Such 'giving' will be done of love, to those who need such gifts and done to balance the purity of heart and divine love within ourselves.

For those unlike us; who do not understand the power of our minds and self, it will serve and nothing more than an 'idiots guide' to things they should already know; as to how to be a good person living with nature in harmony.

So you are right; we ARE awakening for the purpose. And that is for the purpose of seeing the veil removed from the religious organisations of this world; to expose the true evil nature of those who are behind the curtain counting their money and doing as they please.

An age process, you mean cyclical end? I have 2 past memories and one that I don't recall but sense there is something there. A planet in lyra, mars, both emergency flights off, as if coming in for the ending, though unsure why. And a sense of another one, that is very veiled still, maybe tiamat, but it could be far away for that matter. With regards to the Lyra exodus, that ended up here, through many systems first. I seem to recall stars wars type portal in emergency, planet alerted to its destruction and many systems taking people off including adromeda galaxy. I recall an ark, for animals, and nature, not meant to be used for the humans, but some of us kids were on. The cows, we had, were akin to the more ancient ones in India, really tall with big horns, and we brought cheese basically to the other system we went to. And to earth. Cows came from lyra system, went to other systems and to earth. Cheese is off planet, dairy products are off planet. Sort of as far as I got though there are some murky odd images that come related to a sci fi city and a woman very pale blond hair and looked a bit like Grace Kelly, but not on earth. It seems odd with earth supposedly in danger from the doom stories and cycle prophecies, and then memories of other disasters, maybe some people come in to try and stop bad cycles or bad empires from harming? Answer a call.

Andromeda is interesting too. Was shown a picture from a different angle than normal and the whole room started spinning and I got really confused and couldn't figure out for a moment where I was and why I was here.

I just don't believe we're here to allow a bad cycle or anything short of a true upgrade for this planet.

People are waking up more, even small children having lifts behind the veil. Thats not happening for just another cycle.

edit on 21-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I believe I have decoded part of the Bible that tells of how to open the Sphinx.

This information was given to me by my Light Teacher, who told me that the truth of our origins would be found by opening the Sphinx; and as a way to open it they gave me the Latin word; SPICA.

SPICA in Latin means both; SPEAR/JAVELIN and EAR.

JOHN 19

34. But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and immediately there came out life- blood and truth.

35. And “he who has seen” has beared witness, and his testimony is true; and know that by the the truth that he brings, you will believe.

36. That all this was the core writings of the book, it should be fulfilled and not discounted.

37. And again another book saith, They shall look on whom they pierced

In the picture below you will see the hole on the right side of the head where the spear is to be placed to trigger the mechanism that will open the chamber of knowledge under the paws.

RIB in its etymology means: "a covering". So you pierce the covering, to get the wealth of 'blood' Wisdom, and 'Water' Knowledge/Truth/Word.

The fact that the buried truth that is contained within this chamber points to the Egyptian understanding of the 'Balance' of Divine Feminine/Masculine. Also means that it shares meaning in the story of 'Adam and Eve';

By which, Women (The Divine Feminine) is brought to life by taking the RIB (Covering) from Man.

So basically, when we open this chamber of knowledge. The truth about the balance of male/female will become known.

edit on 22-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Looks like their is a foot hold under the ear and hole to stand on to put something in the hole.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very much so.

Also, I have found articles online about another 'contactee' who is a young kid, who claims there is a mechanism to open the Sphinx near its ear.

Should also mention that no such holes or 'cuts' appear on the opposite side of the Sphinx.

Just on the 'right' side.

reply to post by lord sword

edit on 23-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

MARK 16

14 And the last seen left behind, shall be by their own disadvantaged point of reference and sacrifice to their faith and devotion. All who do not believe what they were shown will cry out from their graves.

15. And said unto them; “Go ye amongst all the people of Earth and announce the good news to all creation.”

16 The believers shall be immersed in the living force. And those who do not believe shall be those at fault.

17 And this marks the faithful who drive out the deities in my name, through speaking the new interpretation.

18 Woven by their offerings shall be that drawn in the likeness of the truly divine. No amount of laughter by the sick will show what they offer as being better.

19 And it is through this that you become a Master and are sacredly joined in to the spiritual world and set in the wisdom of divinity.

20 And they spread and announced everywhere, and the Masters assisted and confirmed it by anointing the followers of those spreading the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I find this very interesting. Good work, for even if it is only a small piece of the bigger puzzle, you've put so much work into this. And I think your view is far more positive than the elitists. However. The two brothers. I watched a video a couple days ago and it made me realize they're very out to lunch, for they only see this smaller picture of NWO implentation, not realizing that all is a film, a plasma screen from the higher dimension, and we're in a play of sorts, but able to wake up and make some changes, however, there is a plan, and its not the negative one. The message kept coming to me "we're here", not up above, but us, here, now. Ready for whatever is about to unfold, bearing witness to it, and there are greater ones to address there actions. Things won't go as they expect.

Also, in this video the 2 brothers is brought out. And that all the players of old, annanuki are here in the flesh now, they believe: Enki, Enlil, Lucifer, Marduk (they said he leaves often and is in his space craft but also in Africa). Also, they spoke of the black triangles, reptilian crafts.

Then asked about China. They said they are a lesser reptilian. This entire pyramid structure, that they are less royal.

I just saw a bunch of tiny tots in extremely poopie diapers. My middle child, when he was 4, he called everyone a "poopie diaper dumbie", and I keep thinking how right he was.

What do you know on the 2 brothers, for I just see genetic manipulations to create a kind of super soldier, long ago, going a tad wrong myself.

Video is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wrote a thread to ask the prodigal sons to return, it seems to be what I'm supposed to do. At one point had a window open and it was as if, have already given this warning so many times, there is a limit, they must wake up and stop playing wolves serving a dualistic god, for there is no such thing. They need to make a huge U Turn.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks Unity.

Always value your input.

I'll have a look at the video as soon as I can.

Seem to be having difficulties with my glands at the moment. So a little bed ridden.

I find this very interesting. Good work, for even if it is only a small piece of the bigger puzzle, you've put so much work into this. And I think your view is far more positive than the elitists. However. The two brothers. I watched a video a couple days ago and it made me realize they're very out to lunch, for they only see this smaller picture of NWO implentation, not realizing that all is a film, a plasma screen from the higher dimension, and we're in a play of sorts, but able to wake up and make some changes, however, there is a plan, and its not the negative one. The message kept coming to me "we're here", not up above, but us, here, now. Ready for whatever is about to unfold, bearing witness to it, and there are greater ones to address there actions. Things won't go as they expect.

Also, in this video the 2 brothers is brought out. And that all the players of old, annanuki are here in the flesh now, they believe: Enki, Enlil, Lucifer, Marduk (they said he leaves often and is in his space craft but also in Africa). Also, they spoke of the black triangles, reptilian crafts.

Then asked about China. They said they are a lesser reptilian. This entire pyramid structure, that they are less royal.

I just saw a bunch of tiny tots in extremely poopie diapers. My middle child, when he was 4, he called everyone a "poopie diaper dumbie", and I keep thinking how right he was.

What do you know on the 2 brothers, for I just see genetic manipulations to create a kind of super soldier, long ago, going a tad wrong myself.

Video is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wrote a thread to ask the prodigal sons to return, it seems to be what I'm supposed to do. At one point had a window open and it was as if, have already given this warning so many times, there is a limit, they must wake up and stop playing wolves serving a dualistic god, for there is no such thing. They need to make a huge U Turn.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Will send prayers, and good intentions and wish you a speedy recovery. Also wanted to add, thank you for the thread, for we're meant to push down the sides of the box and look further, and question everything, discuss, share, ponder and meditate upon. And this thread is a good example of that. Blessings.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join