It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Array (Gakona) is down!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Aside from the fact that I can't change the title now, it is not incorrect - HAARP is down. Whether it is temporary remains to be seen. Whether we will have access to the new site also remains to be seen.

As things stand, the Air Force has possession for now, but if no other agency steps forward to take over HAARP, the unique facility will be dismantled, Keeney said. He pointed out that it would cost less to bulldoze the antenna field than it would to replace the 180 antennas.

edit on 16/7/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

They need to upgrade it so we get a bigger hurricane in Florida in September. And if Florida does get hit in September then that proves everything they say about HAARP is true. And I claim my $100

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Sorry the bets are all off now. A revised 'pot' of £1 may be made available if HAARP comes back on and as a consequence of that there is a hurricane in the border regions of England. In fact if there is a hurricane in the border regions of England, especially those stolen from the Welsh, you might still collect your £1

Cymru am byth

edit on 16/7/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have hard time to believe that haarp had anything to do (directly) on this crazy weather but those 400+ nuclear/thermo nuclear detonation tests by the US only surely did their job (god knows how many by other (civilized nations)…
First evidence was the ozone layer damages… sudden disappearing of islands and atolls around the globe… destructive shock waves by underground nuclear tests (weaken the rock structures and formations)… etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

I agree. Perhaps you should update your data?

Between 16 July 1945 and 23 September 1992, the United States maintained a program of vigorous nuclear testing, with the exception of a moratorium between November 1958 and September 1961. A total of (by official count) 1,054 nuclear tests and two nuclear attacks were conducted, with over 100 of them taking place at sites in the Pacific Ocean, over 900 of them at the Nevada Test Site, and ten on miscellaneous sites in the United States (Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, and New Mexico).[13] Until November 1962, the vast majority of the U.S. tests were atmospheric (that is, above-ground); after the acceptance of the Partial Test Ban Treaty all testing was regulated underground, in order to prevent the dispersion of nuclear fallout.

en.wikipedia.org...
Emphasis by me.

And that is just the US

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for notification, by stating 400+ detonation (I meant atmospheric only), but thanks you for correcting.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
I have hard time to believe that haarp had anything to do (directly) on this crazy weather but those 400+ nuclear/thermo nuclear detonation tests by the US only surely did their job (god knows how many by other (civilized nations)…
First evidence was the ozone layer damages… sudden disappearing of islands and atolls around the globe… destructive shock waves by underground nuclear tests (weaken the rock structures and formations)… etc.
Atmospheric tests were stopped for a reason (fallout), so everyone agreed they were bad but it doesn't make much more sense to connect the weather to fallout than it does to HAARP unless you have better evidence than that.

The man-made contribution to the ozone hole was thought to be a result of CFCs which were the refrigerant used in old air conditioning systems, among other things. The tests in the Pacific surely destroyed some coral reefs, though I'm not sure how many rocks it fractured, if any, but even if it did fracture a few rocks I don't see how that would affect the weather.

Now if you wanted to try to link some cases of cancer to the fallout or something, at least there might be some logic to that, but I don't see the link between fallout or cracked rocks and weather.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
This reply routes from a discarded thread on the same subject...

HAARP Facility Shuts Down

Now I understand why we've had so much rain and less heat this year.

The weather is about normal again... here at least.

The fact that the sun has been unusually quiet regarding sunspot activity has nothing to do with it at all...nothing whatsoever. However man's activities are to blame for all weather anomalies.

Just in case you believe in magic, the sun is anticipated to be rather quiet over the next solar maximum as well if not the next 2 solar maximums, which translates out to 20-30 yearsish or so.

The forecast (have no idea how they figure this) for the next couple of years is said to be below normal temps in the US during the summers. Not significantly lower, just cooler than the last few summers.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
Just in case you believe in magic, the sun is anticipated to be rather quiet over the next solar maximum as well if not the next 2 solar maximums, which translates out to 20-30 yearsish or so.

Given the totally laughable predictions that they have been making in the recent years, I wouldnt trust any 20-30 year forecast at all.

Back in about 2005 they were making predictions about when the minimum would occur, and how powerful the 2010 maximum would be. Total joke. Nothing came right. Not the timing, nor the strength.

This article from 2008 is worth a read, to see the thinking at the time:

Dikpati's forecast puts Solar Max at 2012. Hathaway believes it will arrive sooner, in 2010 or 2011."

Dec. 21, 2006: Evidence is mounting: the next solar cycle is going to be a big one." "Solar cycle 24, due to peak in 2010 or 2011 "looks like its going to be one of the most intense cycles since record-keeping began almost 400 years ago,"

link

"According to their analysis, the next Solar Maximum should peak around 2010 with a sunspot number of 160 plus or minus 25. This would make it one of the strongest solar cycles of the past fifty years—which is to say, one of the strongest in recorded history."

In fact, as of May 2013, the predicted and observed size makes this the smallest sunspot cycle since Cycle 14 which had a maximum of 64.2 in February of 1906.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I haven't noticed any Chem Trail activity recently. Related ????

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

You obviously don't live in England - been masses of contrail cirrus (aka chemtrails by those less informed) this week. Good display here

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

(all that stiff over the SW is what the ignorant call chemtrails)

edit on 18-7-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
Finally I have confirmation of what happened to the HAARP site (Gakona) which vanished mid June.

It has been a long trail through various departments in Alaska University trying to find out why the magnetometer web pages from HAARP at Gakona had vanished, leading eventually to the Air Force and the revelation that not only is the web site gone .......

the array has been shut down

This kind of indicates that the various tales of HAARP's capabilities are not correct - they would not surely shut down such a critically important weapon (
) for the reason they have (see below) - and of course for the foreseeable future HAARP at Gakona at least cannot be blamed for earthquakes around the world.

Here is the body of the response I received from the Air Force, by email, but I hope you will appreciate that I cannot divulge the details of the sender without their permission. (If ATS staff wish to validate the email please let me know)

The HAARP site is currently shut down. All internet and power has also been shut off. The former contract to manage the site ended 16 June 2013. The generators that produce the power driving the array are not in compliance with air quality standards forcing an end to testing on 2 May 2013.

The new contractor is expected to be announced in Late August and will assume operations of the site. Soon after the phones, internet and power will be turned on. If the instruments you reference are not available, you can contact me or the site directly to get answers. However, among their first activities will be to get the generators up to code.

I will be monitoring closely to see when the site is back up and running.as I used the fluxgate and induction magnetometer readings extensively and I miss them. The Izmiran readings are not as good.

If the GOES magnetometer goes offline then I know something is happening...........

edit on 16/7/2013 by PuterMan because: Added "array" to the title

HAARP has something like 6-7 facilities spread out in the entire world, so if one is shutdown it does not mean the others will be too.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ironic thing here is that for all the distraction and secrecy that you guys find here... they apparently shut down because some generators are producing more pollution than is lawful...

If you think its some kind of secret world ending weather controlling earthquake causing superweapon... do you honestly think they would use contractors to run it? or even care if some old generators produce a bit more pollution than necessary?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
HAARP has something like 6-7 facilities spread out in the entire world, so if one is shutdown it does not mean the others will be too.
Sort of but not exactly. There's only one HAARP facility and it shut down.

The other facilities aren't called HAARP, though they do conduct somewhat similar research, with names like EISCAT. I think EISCAT has broader research capabilities compared to HAARP.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Very true. There are several HAARP type facilities in the world but I really could not care less about them.

What I am missing is the magnetometer readings from the fluxgate and induction magnetometers, both of which were sited at Gakona.

edit on 17/9/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Probably expecting a massive gamma ray burst or emp attack. Seems like everything points to a compartmentalized event which only a few are privy to. When the Military and Satellite systems begin to get shut down, we know time is running short.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Does this coincide with the sharp drop of higher magnitude quakes?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Haarp operates at frequencies that D.N.A use and this is were we should be observing for the catastrophic signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join