Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

HAARP Array (Gakona) is down!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Finally I have confirmation of what happened to the HAARP site (Gakona) which vanished mid June.

It has been a long trail through various departments in Alaska University trying to find out why the magnetometer web pages from HAARP at Gakona had vanished, leading eventually to the Air Force and the revelation that not only is the web site gone .......

the array has been shut down

This kind of indicates that the various tales of HAARP's capabilities are not correct - they would not surely shut down such a critically important weapon (
) for the reason they have (see below) - and of course for the foreseeable future HAARP at Gakona at least cannot be blamed for earthquakes around the world.

Here is the body of the response I received from the Air Force, by email, but I hope you will appreciate that I cannot divulge the details of the sender without their permission. (If ATS staff wish to validate the email please let me know)

The HAARP site is currently shut down. All internet and power has also been shut off. The former contract to manage the site ended 16 June 2013. The generators that produce the power driving the array are not in compliance with air quality standards forcing an end to testing on 2 May 2013.

The new contractor is expected to be announced in Late August and will assume operations of the site. Soon after the phones, internet and power will be turned on. If the instruments you reference are not available, you can contact me or the site directly to get answers. However, among their first activities will be to get the generators up to code.

I will be monitoring closely to see when the site is back up and running.as I used the fluxgate and induction magnetometer readings extensively and I miss them. The Izmiran readings are not as good.

If the GOES magnetometer goes offline then I know something is happening...........

edit on 16/7/2013 by PuterMan because: Added "array" to the title

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
I will be monitoring closely to see when the site is back up and running.as I used the fluxgate and induction magnetometer readings extensively and I miss them. The Izmiran readings are not as good.

If the GOES magnetometer goes offline then I know something is happening...

Wouldnt it just be easier to build your own magnetometer?
Its not a lot more than a coil of wire linked to a recorder.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

for the foreseeable future HAARP at Gakona at least cannot be blamed for earthquakes around the world.
I seem to recall that there were actually some earthquakes before HAARP was ever built, too, not that facts like that would cause people to stop blaming earthquakes on HAARP.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

for the foreseeable future HAARP at Gakona at least cannot be blamed for earthquakes around the world.
I seem to recall that there were actually some earthquakes before HAARP was ever built, too, not that facts like that would cause people to stop blaming earthquakes on HAARP.

It ties in with the real reason why they've had to shut it down.

The last time they powered it up, it caused a temporal feedback loop. It sent back waves of HAARPS into the past, causing all of the supposed earthquakes that occurred before it's inception. They realised this and shut it down, but it's too late, the feedback loop has been set in motion and it will reverberate long into the past, and long into the future.

Damn HAARPS and that LHC black hole machine...

Not even the most advanced turkey sandwich weapons can shut that thing down when it's going..

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
perhaps it's a little bit far fetched, but if haarp isn't what they claim it to be, well. perhaps they just went 'underground', so to speak? has anybody been there recently and can confirm that the whole site was shut down?

tip: being told, at gunpoint, 'nothing to see here, move along', isn't really a proof that the whole site is offline.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Maybe I could but the GOES magnetometer is a little out of my reach

Aside from that I know absolutely nothing about electronics. I could not even built a seismometer as i know you have.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Excellent!

This explains everything.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

Maybe I could but the GOES magnetometer is a little out of my reach

Aside from that I know absolutely nothing about electronics. I could not even built a seismometer as i know you have.
You can build one for $2.00 according to this youtube video: www.youtube.com...

Or make one with a pop bottle and drinking straw for about the same price: www.suntrek.org...

But the GEOS 13 and GEOS 15 magnetometer data are on-line here:
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
So you don't really need to make your own.

Originally posted by winofiend
The last time they powered it up, it caused a temporal feedback loop. It sent back waves of HAARPS into the past, causing all of the supposed earthquakes that occurred before it's inception. They realised this and shut it down, but it's too late, the feedback loop has been set in motion and it will reverberate long into the past, and long into the future.

Damn HAARPS and that LHC black hole machine...
So...maybe they can use one of the black holes from the LHC to erase this timeline and make a new one where HAARP was never built? Then there would be no earthquakes, not even in history? Cool!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From Dr James Keeney :

“If I actually could affect the weather, I’d keep it open.”

www.arrl.org...

You want magnetometer data?
www.lund.irf.se...
edit on 7/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This reply routes from a discarded thread on the same subject...

HAARP Facility Shuts Down

Now I understand why we've had so much rain and less heat this year.

The weather is about normal again... here at least.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you for redirecting the Mod to this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well I was rather sure it wasn't HAARP causing the weather extremes.

When ice melt and glacier run off is added to the water tables of the world, that will cause more storms, bigger storms that in turn will collected warmer air faster and more at that point making bigger storms, hurricanes, and also causing more tornadoes when those bigger warmer masses collide with cooler masses.

Mankind has caused these weather extremes, not HAARP, if anything HAARP is why our atmosphere is all wacked out, or maybe that's those pesky atomic bomb tests in the atmosphere causing atmospheric decay?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All that HAARP did was make a mess out of our Weather, I guess they found out that it could not be controlled to use as a weapon. They did manage to hit the right spot, Iran, once out of many tries. Oh well, I guess they do learn after a hundred mistakes. Everyone tries to control the weather and messes everything up, it is way more complicated than what they think it is. It's not the only facility out there though, it seems like there are a lot of countries doing this.

Nobody has the knowledge or intelligence to control the weather. The Biggest supercomputers can only give possible routes of storms. Maybe the riled up people will settle down around the world and things will get back closer to normal. Frequencies can mess with peoples heads. If only all the countries would follow suit.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Op, i think you should add the word Temporarily shut down to your topic. Since they clearly state in the article once they get new contractors, and the generators to code, they will be back in business.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They just shrank it by combining nano tech with haarp ,now it fits in there pocket lol

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Mobile HAARP from Verizon in conjunction with NSA

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So does this mean that HAARP has not caused the British Heatwave, Typhoon Soulik, Toronto Flash Floods, Popocatepetl eruption or the Zimmerman Trail Verdict!!!!

So what did cause them? OMG! ...........

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

you know, HAARP is an old program, now they buid 'more powerfull' program..and keep destroying our lovely earth..poor human..

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage. Not so much that I can't find magnetometer data - but thanks anyway - more that most of my programs that collect mag data do so from the HAARP site so I have to reprogram them all some time.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I think you are probably right. Maybe it is actually shut to install some 'improvements' to give bigger earthquakes, more bad weather and of course better trial verdicts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join