It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were the Supreme Being, How Would You Act.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'd make every sentient creature god, like me, and then pop out of existence.

Let them sort it out

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'd make sure earth didn't (or wouldn't) get hit by an Asteroid. I would have some sort of shield in place. I mean I could go off through-out the universe then and create other things and not worry about coming back later and saying "woops!", I sure did like them dinosaurs. MY bad..

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The Omniverse
You don't think small do you

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
If you were the beginning of everything that exist, and the one to put everything in motion. How would act towards your creation?

I would maintain a strictly observational role after initiating the creation process.

Would you just let your creation run it's course?

Yes.

Would you step in when your creation got out of hand?

At what point does the creation "get out of hand"?

The creation is entirely self-contained, no entity which exists within it can exist outside of it. So there is no issue of a containment problem. There is also no chance of contamination of the creation by outside influences. The creation must run its course.

Would you demand worship from you creation?

Of course not. That's silly. One who is secure in their omnipotence does not need external validation from its own creation.

Would you write a law for your creation?

Physical laws are crucial for ensuring the stability of a creation. The laws used in this creation are actually very simple and elegant, most of what you humans think of as natural laws are actually just products of one very simple piece of code.

As for moral codes, no I would not. Any direct interference from me causes massive causal waves affecting the timeline's course in the potentiality field. Even inserting a single moral commandment could have disastrous effects.

Would you freely walk among your creation?

Absolutely not. Gratuitous self-insertion is one of the worst things one could do with absolute power. Besides, the view from outside is much more beautiful.

In order to maintain my strictly observational role, I impose some limits upon myself if I wish to experience my creation from a 3rd dimensional perspective: I must relinquish all memory and control prior to entry, I must be born naturally of a living being, and I must remain in the same living being's perspective for the duration of my stay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join