It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman IS NOT WHITE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The entire time that this Zimmerman/Trayvon 'thing' has been going on (after the shooting through the trial) Zimmerman has been portrayed as white from the media to people to Trayvon activists/supporters. Things like "Zimmerman is a racist white man who killed trayvon out of racism/hate/etc" or "Zimmerman is an evil white racist honkey bastard", and as of yesterday's court ruling- "Zimmerman being found not guilty is just another example of whites getting away with things in the white american court system", etc (YOU GET THE POINT).

WHY is he and the situation being portrayed this way- as if he is a:white and b:this was a white on black racist hate crime? When he isNOT WHITE?! He is half Latino and half Jewish. I mean it's beyond my comprehension HOW people can see this man and think that he is white anyway.

But seriously, WHY do people continue with this? HE IS NOT WHITE.

This verdict is a crystal-clear illustration of the way white supremacy operates in America,” wrote blogger Aura Bogado Sunday, even while recognizing that Zimmerman and his family are, in part, Hispanic. Read more: dailycaller.com...

edit on 15-7-2013 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A bigger question to me, is why is Trayvon being portrayed as a saint?

Can anyone show me evidence within the last 2 years of his life of him being the great kid everyone says he was? Everytime I look I just find a record of drugs, fighting, sex, and racism.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by introV
A bigger question to me, is why is Trayvon being portrayed as a saint?

Can anyone show me evidence within the last 2 years of his life of him being the great kid everyone says he was? Everytime I look I just find a record of drugs, fighting, sex, and racism.

here you go the "Trayvon was a gangsta-thug" was BS
and the thug pics weren't his
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and for getting one over black people, especially the tool in the WH,
z-man was white enough for the white supremacists

The medical examiner's report on the death of Trayvon Martin indicated that the deceased was actually 5'11" and weighed 158 lbs., and he had two tattoos, none of which was on his face, neck, or the back of his hands (one was on his right arm and the other on his left wrist).

As far as we know the following is the last pre-mortem photograph of Trayvon Martin (shown standing on the far right), a picture taken as he posed with family members gathered for his mother's birthday nine days before he was shot and killed:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Do you deny that he was suspended from school?
Why did he leave the Miami area that his mom lived in to stay with his father?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To me it was never about "a racist white man killing a black child". That was gobbled up by fools, perpetrated by the sick. It was about someone psychologically unfit to own a gun let alone a concealed carry permit and not mentally nor physically up to the challenge of being in a position of power and decision, let alone that with which to take a life. If they were both white or both black or if Trayvon was white and George black, if the facts about what went down were the same, I would have the exact same sentiments. RIP Trayvon Martin, you did not have to die, let alone by the trigger finger of a paranoid man with less than sound decision making and perception of events around him, historically. It really is just a shame. And I knew he was going to be acquitted, it fell right in the gray area of Floridas stand your ground law. Simply sad any way you spin it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Do you deny that he was suspended from school?
Why did he leave the Miami area that his mom lived in to stay with his father?

not at all, is that relevant or are you reaching?

do you deny zimmerman has a history of assaults and being bailed out by his father who is a judge?
or that considerable pressure had to be applied to even have him arrested?
or if he had been black, would he have received the special treatment he got from the local cops?

as i said before,

in order to get one over black people, especially bigmouth the busybody in dc,
he was white enough, that's how low and pathetic white supremacists/racists have been reduced to

they even sent him money

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

How is that relevant? Is any teen who's been suspended from school living on the timeline and mercy of an unstable vigilante?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You know where the name Zimmerman orgins? www.houseofnames.com...
He's caucasian

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The pictures you are bringing up, which are in the Snopes link you posted.. are absolutely NOT the pictures I am questioning...

I am questioning the photos the State IT tech extracted from Trayvon's phone.

edit on 16-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I hate to be a bubble burster but this was the description of Zimmerman in the beginning in the press which was possibly based on the initial police report, also in the trial I noticed that a certain police report did state that Zimmerman was white, either he characterized himself as such or the person taking the report decided to put this down to describe him, now whether it is a big deal or not I am not sure but it's not the public's fault or anyone else about how he perceives his own identity right? again I do not know who filled out the police report and whether or not Zimmerman supplied his ethnicity, but it did not say hispanic/white, latino/white, but I do agree his is not white though especially after seeing his parents show up in court, this removed all doubt, its sort of like when you have a biracial identity, of black/white, most of the time people automatically put you in the "black" box and in most of the cases the kid will identify themselves as such, not white.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Not reaching.
Why was Trayvon suspended?
What was in his book bag? Books?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Not reaching.
Why was Trayvon suspended?
What was in his book bag? Books?

nothing that justifies his murder

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It wasn't a murder, according to the jury.
Plus, the purpose of my post was to bring some truth to light, not to justify anything. Your reply to the matter of photos of Trayvon was to say that they are not him, that they have been debunked. That only counts for a few.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Sometimes when you approach a scary man that has a gun and confront him and physically assault him rather than keep on walking, sometimes when you go up and get in a fight with a man who's carrying a gun, sometimes the end result is death. He didn't die because of anything other than the fact he got in a fight with a man with a gun. That is a dangerous thing to do wether the man was fit or unfit to be carrying it.

new topics

top topics

join