It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Zimmerman is Guilty

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I grew up in Gary, IN, located on the wrong side of the tracks from Chicago.

I’ve had people follow me and since relocating to the middle of nowhere that would include a long horn bull. I never once considered sucker punching my way out of it. I figured I'd probably only make them madder, especially the bull.

I got myself home or to a safe place quick.

As if the walk to school wasn't bad enough once I got there, school was as mean as the streets. Street wise people take nothing for granted. In Gary we assumed everyone was armed.

People often confuse being street wise with acting like a tough guy wanna be. Play acting isn't enough and if you think it is you'd be dead wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

All I can say is what trial did you watch...Trayvon was a punk and could have diffused the situation...but instead tried to act like a banger and got shot for it...end of story. There was no race involved in this...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

With all of the people killed each year what make this so important to the public?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This whole thing is a smoke screen. Who cares. You dont know Martin and you dont know Zimmerman.

My question is how did Martin get a legal team?? Why do these cases take so much Court resources because of the Media latching onto to one or two legal cases a year and blow them up into National News??

Now the Federal Government is getting involved?? We live in a crazy world, and for someone to create a Post about this case and there undeniable truths in there own minds than our World is even crazier than I thought.

Our nation has a system to deal with situations like this that happen on a daily basis. This isn't the first or the last murder trial these lawyers have been involved with and I am pretty sure they are no longer talking about this case and have moved on to the other cases they are working on. If I were you I would do the same. Move on and when the next "circus" comes on your Cable Station than you can get emotional about total strangers again.

Good Luck!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Its absolutely fascism.

Political correctness is thought policing to avoid incorrect thinking.

Leftists demand we ignore thug gangsta punks wandering through our backyards and not confront them due to their protected status as a fashionable minority.

And if attacked by that protected minority, we must not defend ourselves, which would be a 'racist' (another fascist behavioural control word) action, but submit to our politically correct beatdown.

Fascism.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So zimmerman can be on trial by the public but the Boston Bomber cannot?

Where is our PUBLIC COVERAGE OF THE BOSTON BOMBER COURT CASE!
Oh that's right they wouldn't want you to know that info.

What street of sanity does any of this reside on?
There is no God, because Ignorance on this level wouldn't be allowed if God was a factual being.

This is almost the point to give up on, and move to a island and talk to a volleyball, almost to the point where I wouldn't want to be around most of the people of this world, I'm scared they'd do something completely dumb and ass-o-nine since they do the same without doing much.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yep Trayvon Martin was so innocent... and just had to felony assault Zimmerman...

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

trayvon martin never really existed. therefore there was no murder.
believe it if you like.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Winning a street fight that someone else initiated by confronting you in the dark isn't a capital offense that carries a possible death penalty sentence. So, drop the "George Zipperhead had cuts and bruises" justification here, since that's all it is - a weak attempt to justify killing an unarmed kid that was just trying to get home from the store in his own dad's neighborhood.

And if your mother had her head beat into the ground you are going to call it a 'street fight'?

When would you call it 'self defense'?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
It’s easy and simple.

... he had to defend himself by attacking...

That's a daring concept. Patent it quickly.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I am a firm believer in self defense but I think here people are forgetting that Trayvon likely felt as much threatened as Zimmerman who had the gun. Doesn’t Stand your ground apply to Trayvon.

What was Trayvon to do? He was on foot. Zimmerman had the gun and the car!

Maybe it was Trayvon who felt boxed in.

So you think a 17 year old should make the first move on a man with a gun?
Dumb move with a predictable outcome.

I legally carry a weapon.
If a black wearing a hoody, comes at me, at night, in my neighborhood, I will pull my weapon.

You also seem to ignor the injury to the back of GZ's head. Conveniently ignor.

Gee whiz your a real tough guy

What about if a white guy with a hoody came after you, would you kiss him in the mouth?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What about if a white guy with a hoody came after you, would you kiss him in the mouth?

The cost of the bullet is the same no matter what race it goes into.

Why are the blacks so upset about this one shooting?
There is 1 killing everyday in Chicago and their attitude is 'Oh Well'.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

His head wasn’t beaten in the ground; those were minor wounds. He lied and said his head was bashed 20 times.

The stupid jury, out of racism, believed the light skinned guy over the black guy.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The most telling part of what happened that night was who the players involved called on their cell phones that tragic evening:

Zimmerman called 911.

Martin called a friend.

Think about it...
edit on 16-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: My cat proof read and found typos... good kitty

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
The most telling part of what happened that night was who the players involved called on their cell phones that night:

Zimmerman called 911.

Martin called a friend.

Think about it...

Zimmerman calling 911 may be the proof he was trying to murder the kid.

All that paranoid nonsense Zimmerman uttered about “this guy is up to no good” was done to excuse him shooting Trayvon.
So your analysis actually proves that Zimmerman may have committed first degree pre-planned murder!

Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Because murderers call 911 to get the police involved immediately? That may be the most counter-intuitive idea I have ever heard... gang bangers should take note... call 911 and get away with it....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
The most telling part of what happened that night was who the players involved called on their cell phones that night:

Zimmerman called 911.

Martin called a friend.

Think about it...

Zimmerman calling 911 may be the proof he was trying to murder the kid.

All that paranoid nonsense Zimmerman uttered about “this guy is up to no good” was done to excuse him shooting Trayvon.
So your analysis actually proves that Zimmerman may have committed first degree pre-planned murder!

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes because one of the thoughts that runs through most criminals' minds when they are about to commit or have already committed a crime is to call the police and let them know what's up.

You are really stretching for points in this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Way to completely ignore what I actually said to make your mad-rush to be a poster boy for a straw man fallacy.

I quoted what you said strawboy.

2nd line.

The straw man was employed in your REPLY.

*facepalm*

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So it is very likely that Zimmerman had the gun pulled on the kid and the kid panicked and went after Zimmerman. In that case Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter at least.

This doesn't square with the forensic evidence.

Zimmerman had a broken nose and other head injuries. Martin only had the gunshot wound. If I had the gun on somebody, no way they are getting close enough to break my nose.

Further, the forensic evidence showed that the gun was against Martin's clothes when the shot was fired, and that Martin's clothes were about two inches away from his skin when the shot was fired. If Martin had been standing, or lying on the ground beneath Zimmerman, his clothes would have been touching his skin. The most likely explianation is that Martin was on top of Zimmerman when the shot was fired. Even the prosecution had to concede this. That was the clincher for me.

All I know is, if someone is on top of me pounding my head into the pavement and I have a gun, I'm shooting, regardless of who it is or what their skin color might be. The only thing that seems strange to me is that Zimmerman only fired once. I think I would have at least fired three times, but maybe that's just me.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

His head wasn’t beaten in the ground; those were minor wounds. He lied and said his head was bashed 20 times.

Minor wounds?
If someone pushes/bashes your head into the ground the first time are you going to assume this person is going to stop?
Are you going to stop to check and see if the wound is minor or serious?

If you are being assaulted by some unknown assailant you will not know when the end of the assault will be. Will he stop after the first punch? Five punches? Knock out?
When the bad does get up will he start kicking you?

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join