It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Zimmerman is Guilty

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I thought the Huffington Post was a blog...

2nd line...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
is reuters good enough for you??

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I watched the trial from beginning, to end, only because I just had back surgery and was bored. The evidence supports George Zimmerman's account of exactly what happened. The only racist in this tragic situation was TRAYVON MARTIN. He called GZ a "creepy ass cracker". That's as bad, AND AS RACIST as the 'N' word. So we know Trayvon had hate towards white people, but little did he know that GZ isn't white. After attacking the neighborhood watch, telling him that "he was gonna die tonight", while banging his head against the concrete, GZ had no choice but to shoot him.

If Trayvon was so scared, then why didn't he just go into his dad's apartment, because after all, Trayvon was at the back of his dad's house, he told Shentel that fact? Fact is, Trayvon decided to go and attack George because he had delusions in his head. You know what the youth make out of watermelon tea and Skittles? They're mixing it with cough syrup. I know that there's no proof that that is what Trayvon was gonna do with, I'm just pointing out a fact.

These politicians and racist civil rights idiots are using this case as a mask for gun control, plain and simple. People defend themselves from violent attackers everyday. Thank god that GZ IS a legal gun owner, because like so many every year, he would've been murdered by Trayvon. Look at crime stats. Who commits the most race crimes?

One last thing, everytime someone portrays Trayvon as a "little kid who was just walking home with some Skittles and then he was murdered by evil white man George Zimmerman", why are they not called out on THE FACTS? The news media just let them rant on a bunch of B.S. and will not allow the other side of the argument into the fold. We are watching how the news media works. People like Jane Vasqez-Mitchell and Nancy Disgrace are perfect examples of who has a voice in the media. Even if a new video came out showing the whole incident, and proving that GZ was justified, theyu would still be lynching him on their crappy shows. Biggest propaganda that I've seen yet.

Be warned, if you have to defend yourself with force(god forbid), you better pray that the attacker is not black because you will get the same treatment here in Amerika that GZ has no matter how much evidence shows you were justfied.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Nobody said GZ was on top. The eyewitness may not have seen faces, but he saw clothing. So unless GZ got up and swapped clothes then TM was on top of him beating him ground and pound style.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

again it says accused meaning not guilty which means that until hes guilty and proven guilty in a court of law its hear say,geeze first child abuse charges now you guys are playin the pedo card get over it hes innocent and got away with it and there is nothing you can do to change the verdict but by all means keep slandering the man and maby he will sue you and Ruters too

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
George Zimmerman was found to be "not guilty" by a jury. Given the evidence available to them, I have no problem with that verdict. The jury has spoken!

Unfortunately, the details of that night, according to Mr. Zimmerman, are irrefutable. He is the only living witness to what had happened.

That being said, I have a feeling that if somehow Trayvon's side of the story could be told, the end result may be different.

But, thats just my OPINION

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Some examples of why Zimmerman's story is impossible and why the police shielded him by not having him physically reenact the scene while on the ground.

If he did BTW we all would see the absurdity of it.

If they were so close fighting how would TM watch GZ pull a gun out of his side and do nothing to stop it? . . . Like push or knock the gun out of his hand or hold the gun or grab it to stop GZ from using the gun. Remember GZ claims they were practically hugging each other when he miraculously not only pulled the gun from his backside but also turned it and shot Trayvon.

Why didn’t the police ask GZ to physically show them( with a police officer playing TM) how he performed this magical gun pulling out of his backside with TM right on top of him?

If he were so aggressive how would GZ be able to wrestle a gun from his backside with a human being hovering over him?

Also GZ claims that TM grabbed for the gun and GZ stopped it by folding his arm and pressing it against his body trapping TM’s hand. Well tell me this? How in the world did he do this while simultaneously grabbing the gun then shoot a man lying on top of him?
IMMPOSIBLE!

GZ never went on the ground and reenacted this impossible scene because it was physically ridiculous.

Particularly, again, I remind you TM is supposed to be straddling GZ.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
If they were so close fighting how would TM watch GZ pull a gun out of his side and do nothing to stop it? . . . Like push or knock the gun out of his hand or hold the gun or grab it to stop GZ from using the gun. Remember GZ claims they were practically hugging each other when he miraculously not only pulled the gun from his backside but also turned it and shot Trayvon.

I am curious....you stated "backside". This isn't the movies. People, especially those who are CCW compliant, do not tuck their 'piece' in the small of their backs.

Why didn’t the police ask GZ to physically show them( with a police officer playing TM) how he performed this magical gun pulling out of his backside with TM right on top of him?

Why didn't the prosecution ask that question then? Could it be that it was indeed plausible and certainly not impossible as you so state?

If he were so aggressive how would GZ be able to wrestle a gun from his backside with a human being hovering over him?

Again with the 'backside'....maybe I missed some testimony, but all accounts say "drawn from a holster"; those aren't on your backside...

Also GZ claims that TM grabbed for the gun and GZ stopped it by folding his arm and pressing it against his body trapping TM’s hand. Well tell me this? How in the world did he do this while simultaneously grabbing the gun then shoot a man lying on top of him?
IMMPOSIBLE!

Maybe it wasn't all in one fell swoop as you so state? Or even as Zimmerman states?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
oh look another idiot who apparently didnt watch a single second of the trial despite the fact it was all that was on for weeks.

for one thing, stand your ground had nothing to do with this trial.

when somebody is beating you to death, you can defend yourself. stand your ground has nothing to do with plain self defense. had trayvon not attacked zimmerman, that would be stand your ground if he "felt his life was threatened". big difference. zimmermans life WAS threatened. thats self defense.

also, there was no "stalking", there was a person in his own neighborhood, zimmerman, who saw a suspicious person he didnt recognize because he was not in his own neighborhood, thats trayvon wearing a hoodie walking at night near peoples houses when there had been multiple break ins. zimmerman saw him, called cops, and tried to follow him to tell cops where he was. the 911 operator, NOT THE COPS. again NOT THE AUTHORITY, just a freakin phone solicitor basically, with no real authority over anything any more than you or i have. when zimmerman lost site of him, he started heading back to his car.

trayvon was not doing anything wrong no, that is until he decided to physically assault zimmerman. breaking his nose and bashing his head into the ground. following somebody you dont recognize in your own neighborhood IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW, but you know what is? breaking somebodies nose and bashing their head in because you think theyre a "creepy ass cracka".

its amazing how their have been witness testimony to most of this info, yet still the moron media and its moron listeners like OP here completely ignore it and make up their own stories.

and as hard as they tried, and man oh man did they try for 16 months to find a tiny sliver of evidence that zimmerman was racist, they just couldnt do it. know what they did find? zimmerman isnt "white", he identifies as hispanic. zimmerman took a black chick to prom, zimmerman once tried to help a black homeless man, zimmerman mentored black children even allowing them to live with him. but somehow zimmerman is just a white racist? if you truly believe that, you should go out into the highway and practice falling down. at the very least unplug your damn computer and never plug it back in.

i hope zimmerman sues the crap out of a whole lot of people for this. he never should have been arrested in the first place. should sue eric holder, sharpton, jackson, the black panthers, the police department that falsely arrested him and even the king of the worthless obama. all of those people have now ruined his life. and i hope the people at the address spike lee moronically tweeted out sue him into poverty too.

take your "justice for trayvon" fake outrage and at least call it what it is, REVENGE. justice isnt remotely close to what all these idiots are calling for. they are calling for revenge, retaliation for a perceived slight.

its disgusting. this whole thing is disgusting. and i especially love the new narrative that its "open season on black kids". well, that is actually true, but the only real hunters are other black kids. look at gov statistics on crime statistics and then punch yourself in the face if you really think the biggest threat to black kids is "white vigilantes" like zimmerman is getting called.

so so stupid. OP should be ashamed of them self.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If they were so close fighting how would TM watch GZ pull a gun out of his side

Where the hell did that come from? How do you know that Trayvon seen him pull a gun?

Why didn’t the police ask GZ to physically show them

Are you serious? Now your blaming the police? You are saying that they were negligent because they didn't have him re-enact the scene?

Because the hoodlum was so busy beating him in the "MMA" style that he lost focus.
PLUS You Just Contradicted Yourself.
First you say that Trayvon seen him pull a gun. Then you say that George had to wrestle the gun from his backside.

Well, .. . . which is it?

Your arguments are getting extremely weaker by the day.

Now you have changed your position completely.

At first you say that he was a scared innocent child and he was only trying to defend himself against a murderer.

Now you say that because of Police Negligence in having Zimmerman NOT reenact the scene, is why he was acquitted.

That has got to be one of the stupidest thing I have ever read on here. You have got to be kidding me. You won't answer for 2 days and then come up with that Week-@$$ story.

I sure hope ATS is giving out D**M@$$ Awards here because I am going to nominate you.

edit on 18-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas

again it says accused meaning not guilty which means that until hes guilty and proven guilty in a court of law its hear say,geeze first child abuse charges now you guys are playin the pedo card get over it hes innocent and got away with it and there is nothing you can do to change the verdict but by all means keep slandering the man and maby he will sue you and Ruters too

didn't your read what i said? i said alleged. so relax there buddy before you give yourself a heart attack.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The gun was on his hip, not on his backside.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Dude consistently through this thread you propose lie after lie. Why are you doing that? What purpose does that serve to make up details about the incident or trial testimony that are blatantly false? Get your facts straight before continuing to post you're flat-out embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Probably because it didn't happen this way.

This other poster gets it:

reply to post by ownbestenemy

I am curious....you stated "backside". This isn't the movies. People, especially those who are CCW compliant, do not tuck their 'piece' in the small of their backs.

It clearly states in the police report that Zimmerman handed over his gun and holster to the officer on scene. (If I remember correctly.)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Dude consistently through this thread you propose lie after lie. Why are you doing that? What purpose does that serve to make up details about the incident or trial testimony that are blatantly false? Get your facts straight before continuing to post you're flat-out embarrassing yourself.

It is to push an agenda. The misinformation is for those who do not look at the facts for them selves or do not have the ability to look at facts and decide. These are the people being targeted.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did anyone catch Piers Morgan last night and his blatant lies?

1.) While Ron Goldman's (the guy who OJ allegedly killed) sister was on, he asked her if she thought there was any racism involved during the jury deliberations for both the OJ Simpson and Zimmerman trials. What got me specifically was that he said that both trials had speedy verdicts. That may have been the case for the OJ trial, but the Zimmerman trial had 16 hours of deliberation. He tried to attribute that 'speedy' verdict to racism.

2.) He tried to say no one during the investigation tried to see things from Trayvon's perspective, and yet during Serino's interrogation of George Zimmerman, he tried to get Zimmerman to understand how Trayvon may have felt about someone following him.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My question is: where was zimmerman during those 40 days after he shot Trayvon? Who did he talk to? Did he meet at an undisclosed location to "hash out" the details with someone? Normally people go straight to jail for killing someone. He almost a month and a half to create a story.There is something else odd about how this case turned out. My theory is that the outcome was preplanned. There were to many people standing to make money from zimmermans aquiltal. They even stated they would have money waitng for him when he got off. And the build up in security leads me to believe that the outcome was already known long before it was announced officially.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
People watch Piers Morgan? A biased perspective being pushed by a so called news outlet using a foreigner.

Is the accent supposed to make it more official and therefore true?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

My question is: where was zimmerman during those 40 days after he shot Trayvon?
Normally people go straight to jail for killing someone.

If he wasn't charged, why would he be in jail?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
My question is: where was zimmerman during those 40 days after he shot Trayvon? Who did he talk to? Did he meet at an undisclosed location to "hash out" the details with someone? Normally people go straight to jail for killing someone. He almost a month and a half to create a story.There is something else odd about how this case turned out. My theory is that the outcome was preplanned. There were to many people standing to make money from zimmermans aquiltal. They even stated they would have money waitng for him when he got off. And the build up in security leads me to believe that the outcome was already known long before it was announced officially.

Get your facts straight.

Every single account he gave was given within just a few days after the incident occurred. He didn't have a month to plan out his story. He had mere seconds from the time he shot, to the time the first cop arrived on scene.

He was investigated. It was a thorough investigation that concluded what the verdict last week confirmed, that there was just no evidence to even charge him.

Btw, I know you didn't say this, but I cannot stand how I keep seeing people like Al Sharpton and Benjamin Crump repeating the lie that if Zimmerman was black, he would've been arrested immediately and charged. Can none of these race-baiters use google? Apparently no one in the entire world besides me has heard of the taco bell shooting in Phoenix, where a black man shot a white man to death. He claimed self-defense. He wasn't charged nor even arrested that night. He was free for 3 months, longer than Zimmerman, before the police finally found enough to arrest and charge him. In Zimmerman's case, he was only charged to appease the unruly.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join