It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Zimmerman is Guilty

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
have we seen the group of boys that tried to rob a woman whom was
with her baby strolling down a Georgia neighborhood and shot her baby
in the head??
Or the new release of the group that beat a Hispanic man for Trayvon?s

Hmmm both groups of boy were african american.. please explain their actions
and why the Zman is guilty
edit on 16-7-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruteforce13
Zimmerman's head didn't look so smashed to me. Had Trayvon SMASHED GZ's head, the gun totin' wanna be would have been in the friggin hospital as opposed to walking away with a band-aid. Get real. Think. I know it's hard, but just think.

Zimmerman was treated by a paramedic for 5 whole minutes after the confrontation. That doesn't sound like somebody who was having their head repeatedly slammed/smashed into concrete. Neither do the 2 or 3 scratches on the back of his head.

He is not required to have any injuries at all.
All the injuries do is corroborate that he was pinned to the ground with no line of retreat.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
reply to post by NorEaster

Its absolutely fascism.

Political correctness is thought policing to avoid incorrect thinking.

Leftists demand we ignore thug gangsta punks wandering through our backyards and not confront them due to their protected status as a fashionable minority.

And if attacked by that protected minority, we must not defend ourselves, which would be a 'racist' (another fascist behavioural control word) action, but submit to our politically correct beatdown.

Fascism.
My friend, I couldn't have said it any better...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wikipedia and search for "Trayvon Martin" here's the real 'big scary kid: 5'11" 158lb.
Scary like a beanpole. That's from the coroner's report.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

What is your point? It was raining and partials and latent prints are not that viable. This isn't CSI...this is the real world. Fingerprint transfer to human skin in even the most ideal situations isn't that great and would have been needed lifting from a very early stage.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Wikipedia and search for "Trayvon Martin" here's the real 'big scary kid: 5'11" 158lb.

Sounds more like someone is vandalizing the wiki site.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Size really doesn't matter though if overcome. We can quarterback this on a Monday all we want; witnesses put Martin on top of Zimmerman and in a commanding position.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Trayvon was a 5'11" 158 lb teenager. Unarmed. He had been suspended for tardiness, graffiti, and pot seeds. Zimmerman had been arrested for assaulting a police officer resisting arrest. His ex filed domestic violence charges against him. He was fired from his bouncer job for being overly aggressive and throwing a female patron across the room. He is still facing perjury charges along with his wife for lying at the bail hearing for this case. He flunked out of junior college.

link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

What is your point? It was raining and partials and latent prints are not that viable. This isn't CSI...this is the real world. Fingerprint transfer to human skin in even the most ideal situations isn't that great and would have been needed lifting from a very early stage.

A poster said no DNA was found. It was.

The point about the DNA handling was that some of it could have been compromised. Whether it was, who knows.

edit:

The quoted post was one line. Should not have been difficult to read and comprehend and then relate the response in light of that.
edit on 7/16/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Willtell

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by Willtell

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
I think you need to start thinking!
Zimmerman had a gun Trayvon had a bag of candy

AND A CELL PHONE WITH THIS…..

So yeah, go ahead and run with the poor black kid coming home with a bag of skittles!

Doesn't fly with me bubb...!

I know it doesn’t fly with any of you folks who have profiled a black kid as a thug.
You folks can’t help yourselves you have been brainwashed so much.

Zimmerman beat his wife, attacked a policeman and was on Psychotropic drugs.

You could be right and perhaps I'm one of the "brainwashed", but I can tell you this much: I have three children, one is about to be 17. He does not have any photos of weed on his cell phone, no pics of exhaling smoke, and no photos flipping the bird to the camera. How do I know everything he has in his cell phone and social accounts? Because, I am his guardian and am FULLY responsible for everything he is exposed to and everything he does under my roof. I always know where he is and with whom. I am copied on all of his social updates, emails, and etc. I also take responsibility for what he does when he isn't home. Am I "brainwashed", or maybe it is just a "white thing"?

When did Zimmerman beat his wife, where if evidence of attacking police and what psychotropic drugs is he on? Anything like "purple drank"?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

In reply to your post on page 7.....

Yes. That. Please make a thread about that insane double standard. I am relieved someone else actually sees this insanity the same way I do. I find it so abhorrent that I don't even participate in discussions like this. Both sides are wrong and they can't even see why. It is entertainment for me to read this stuff for whole different reason. The world is truly upside down. The older I get, I become exponentially wiser since I've come to learn the true nature of our reality. People that are generations older than me are not even close to where our minds are, and it is impossible to open their eyes. It's how the majority of people are wired. You can't explain or show someone how your thought process works based on years and years of research and deconstruction, in the amount of time their attention span lasts.

I signed in to reply only to this post, because you articulated your point so well that it really gave me some relief. You are my official best friend here now at ATS whether you like it or not! I made the same point on a comment at RT two days ago. You are the only other person I've come across say it. How??? That is sad, not a bash on you, but that demonstrates how critically people think these days.

Can we at least have a photo of Tsarnev?? I mean this is 2013, we don't have to even have sketch artists in courtrooms anymore, because cameras can now be silent (iphone etc). But we can have all the Zimmerman we want, from any angle, in HD. All for a insignificant murder to most of the nation, that should not have left the local media. However, the kid they shut a city down to capture is a ghost. Puh-lease.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Thank you
and a star ..
this kid is a statistical re occurance
and the Zman addresses it and Obama steps in.... LOL

edit on 16-7-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

yeah, that`s exactly right that`s why lack of DNA isn`t a big deal.One of the witnesses who called 911 said that she heard people talking outside and it was "pouring rain" outside and she thought, why would people be outside in the "pouring rain" talking, she thought that was strange.
most DNA would easily be washed off in that "pouring rain".

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by defcon5

I don't even understand their point. Purposely stating misleading facts is deception, so is purposely ignoring relevant facts.

Which is EXACTLY what the media is doing, while the DOJ and our President stir-up the hornets nests. I'm literally sick of it, physically sick of it. I've been feeling so depressed and hopeless recently. Sometimes, I wish I didn't have children. I'm scared for them and their future.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
themattwalshblog.com... think this guy summs it up pretty clearly

Dear Hateful Liberal Mob, Sorry for the redundancy. I mean, is there any OTHER type of mob anymore? You are the collectivists, the disciples of mass media, the vacuous drones lacking in principles or sound morals, causing you to overcompensate in these sorts of situations. You are the mob, even when you’re not out looting storefronts and throwing rocks. Forgive me, Hateful Liberal Mob, but I’ve got to be honest with you. I’m angry. I’ve had enough. I’ve had enough of you, specifically. I want to get away from this Zimmerman case and discuss something else. Anything else. Let’s talk about puppies or cartoons or sandwiches, I don’t know. Something. Anything. But you won’t allow that, will you? You’ve latched onto this unfortunate event like a moldy barnacle, and you won’t let go. That’s why I can’t let go, either. You’re hoping to shout so loud and make so many empty threats that the reasonable folks, like myself, who believe in truth and REAL justice, will just give up and slink timidly away into the silent cold night. Sorry, not going to happen. Not this time. Not with me. You’re wrong, you’re disgraceful, you’re hypocritical and fraudulent, and I won’t stop reminding you of that fact.
goes on for a lot more and its a great read and sums up the situation perfectly

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

If you saw the testimony or read the external quote or article you would see that DNA was found. Maybe there would have been more had the weather been better.

Missing the point of the post.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They're dividing us. Us. A nation. It's so #ing sad.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I started the thread but at this time will apologize to anyone that I wrote anything they deemed offensive.

In the trenches of verbal battle sometimes I go too far
Forgive me!
goodnight

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Trayvon was a 5'11" 158 lb teenager. Unarmed. He had been suspended for tardiness, graffiti, and pot seeds. Zimmerman had been arrested for assaulting a police officer resisting arrest. His ex filed domestic violence charges against him. He was fired from his bouncer job for being overly aggressive and throwing a female patron across the room. He is still facing perjury charges along with his wife for lying at the bail hearing for this case. He flunked out of junior college.

All that is irrelevant to the moment the trigger was pulled. At that moment GZ was on his back being pummeled and had no path of escape. The state's own eyewitness testified to this.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
WHY is this even a thread? The trial is over. There is other more relevant threads pertaining to the black on Hispanic and black on white revenge attacks going on all over the country! But will Holder and the DOJ investigate those???? I think not! Will the DOJ investigate the black panthers for making terrorist threats??? I think not....

OP wake up and smell the the freaking coffee! This thread is only beneficial to the racist trouble makers that are having a field day out there....

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join