It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Zimmerman is Guilty

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Do you have a link to an online map you can post so I can see what you saw?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by Willtell

Have you heard the jury found him NOT GUILTY.

Do you think juries are always right?

Did you think the Ojay verdict was right?

If OJ Simpson walked free from 2 counts of first degree murder simply because of "probable doubt" then there is absolutely no way Zimmerman would have been convicted. I would like to add that this system is far from perfect and the prosecution should have focused on lesser charges, something along the lines of pursuing with intent resulting in death etc. rather then second degree murder.

In my opinion the prosecution purposely threw the case to benefit a different agenda, just look at the spectacle the MSM has turned this into to figure out exactly which agenda that is. Don't be a sucker.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Yes, people are going on about it, because the family and the media do not want to accept the jury verdict and the family attorney is on record as viewing her role as a social engineer to be more important than her duty as an attorney.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Save it for the trial? The trial is already done and he has been acquitted? Are you just now hearing about the case? The only possible "trial" to come is a civil case being considered by the parents. They are going to try to get money from a guy who doesn't have much to begin with.

Im talking about Trayvon's trial.

George Zimmerman shot an innocent boy.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Person A follows Person B.
Person A instigates contact with Person B.
Person A shoots Person B.

Person B is kil
who was phone?

all good except for the "Person A instigates CONTACT with person B."
You have that backwards.

Stepping out of your vehicle is instigating contact. This is why you don't get out of your vehicle when an officer approaches your car. You allow the officer to instigate contact.

It's a free world. You may as well say, Martin stepped out of his house so he instigated it. Wait, no, Zimmerman did first, so it was him!

Neighbourhood watch dummies.

A woman's house was broken into, 2 people robbing her were creeping up on the room she was hiding in when police finally showed and scared them off.

Some of the burglaries in the neighbourhood were by teens who lived there.

Your premise seems to suggest we are not free to walk our neighbourhoods and talk to, approach or look at people passing through them.

We are all supposed to stay inside in fear I guess. To protect the rights of thugs and self proclaimed "gangstas"

I see....

You are not free to approach. Florida has a Stand Your Ground Law, and if Trayvon Martin felt threatened, he had every right to attack.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by teamcommander

wtf is 2nd degree manslaughter?? Never heard of that. Could you provide a link?
I have only heard of voluntary and involuntary.
Seriously...can you show me what you are talking about?

I have always believed no question should go unanwered so I did a little looking. Like I said, I am not a lawyer but I did find this:

Q: What is the difference between manslaughter 1 and manslaughter 2?
A: 1 is when a person, through an act of negligence, causes the death of another, 2 is when person causes death, without negligence.

at:
www.chacha.com...

I know it is not much but it is enough to be presented for the sake of this discussion.
It may be a different matter if someone with a Masters of Jurisprudence had shown such ignorance.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

"Save it for the trial" suggests to me that you are not aware that the trial is done and over with and that the jury delivered their verdict of "Not Guilty". Why else would you make that statement?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So if I think someone is following me I can just walk up to them and punch them in the face? Good to know.

What evidence do you have that he's a self serving liar?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

"Save it for the trial" suggests to me that you are not aware that the trial is done and over with and that the jury delivered their verdict of "Not Guilty". Why else would you make that statement?

Civil trial perhaps? But I suggest GZ leave the country ASAP because his life is in danger.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Except there's no evidence he approached. We can only go on the living witness' testimony, who claims he was the one approached after he lost sight of Martin.

The only witness saw Martin on top in the fight and Zimmerman is the one covered in injuries from the fight. It's not rock solid evidence but if only one person has injuries in the fight, it's likely they're not the one who got the first punch in.

Either way he's innocent according to our laws and it would be nice if we could move on. Sadly the media made it into a race thing so we'll have to live through months of retaliation attacks and threats on Zimmerman's family before we can move on.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Except there's no evidence he approached. We can only go on the living witness' testimony, who claims he was the one approached after he lost sight of Martin.

The only witness saw Martin on top in the fight and Zimmerman is the one covered in injuries from the fight. It's not rock solid evidence but if only one person has injuries in the fight, it's likely they're not the one who got the first punch in.

Either way he's innocent according to our laws and it would be nice if we could move on. Sadly the media made it into a race thing so we'll have to live through months of retaliation attacks and threats on Zimmerman's family before we can move on.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Save it for the trial? The trial is already done and he has been acquitted? Are you just now hearing about the case? The only possible "trial" to come is a civil case being considered by the parents. They are going to try to get money from a guy who doesn't have much to begin with.

Im talking about Trayvon's trial.

George Zimmerman shot an innocent boy.

innocent boys don't double back to attack someone .

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Zimmerman case is made for order for those elites seeking to distract us through division. They don't give a crap about Trayvon Martin. They focused attention on this case exactly because of it's easy ability to cause division because they knew Martin was NOT innocent, did attack Zimmerman and more than likely would cause a massive split via their attention.

I can almost guarantee you that there was somewhere in America a truly innocent black person attacked by some thug white person for no reason or even the white person was some druggy robber, but they don't focus on those clear cut cases of absolute depravity because the white population would say, "Give me the needle, I'll do it for you" regarding his death sentence.

No, they pick a case with a juvenile delinquent who attacked and beat the crap out of a white guy who merely wondered what he was up to sneaking around his neighborhood. So, whether you think Zimmerman is completely guilty or completely innocent, there was enough opportunity to cause massive division, and that my friends is what this is all about.

Blacks act like they are the only one's who have been targeted by whites, but I just put up a post not long ago about the truth about white history in America that I bet 99.9% of blacks and whites have no knowledge of, and once exposed will deny it's even possible.

The fact is, most whites and blacks have more reason to be unified over the past than divided. We have both behaved terribly to each other and we will never heal if we do not get over the past. We will never defeat our money masters who learned a long time ago that it's a lot easier to enslave us while we think we are free. They pay us pittance wages we can barely survive on. They learned it's better to let us think we are free rather than being responsible for our housing, food, clothing and medical care. Now, we buy our food from them, our land from them, education from them, medical care from them, and we get to pretend we have freedom to choose. Just look at the lies in healthcare. There is so much proof of marijuana being a miracle medical plant to cure cancer and other things yet they deny us it's use by focusing on the drugs. Oh yes, they also get to imprison us for smoking a damn plant. Talk about stupid slaves!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OP, maybe you should just stick with the facts.

Here's the 911 call... (will anyone call out Nancy Grace for saying Zimmerman called him a "F**king Coon!"? Hell no...)

Full Zimmerman 911 Call

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
shocked at the witch hunt against zimmerman.

the media, al sharpton and obama all jumped on the st trayvon band wagon and took all the gullible people with them without knowing anything . They have been shown to be utterly wrong and none of them can admit it.
edit on 16-7-2013 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You are not free to approach. Florida has a Stand Your Ground Law, and if Trayvon Martin felt threatened, he had every right to attack.

So what is that radius the law defines around a person that some can approach not closer than?

Stand your ground doesn't give anyone the right to attack. It is in response to certain crime commissions or attempts.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Democrats are also using the issue to reconsider Stand Your Ground laws and the President is also using it in his personal agenda of gun control measures. The family is trying to get money from the defendant and their attorney is using it for social engineering.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dasman888

"yep he's coming to check me out"

Zimmerman statement on the 911 tape

He described him as "late teens". Was this the supposed racist remark CNN said he made?
edit on 16-7-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This fantasy you have created is not what bothers me, its the 86 flag's you have agreeing with you.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Tardacus

Do you have a link to an online map you can post so I can see what you saw?

it just so happens that i made a map for the other thread while the jury was out to help me see the area and apply what some of the testimony said.

i tried to put as a quote but it didn't work and show the map so i copied and pasted. hope mods don't remove it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

here is the link for the post,www.abovetopsecret.com...< br />
thinking about being a juror, and evidence. and questions

so i made a visual of the neighborhood that i thought might help me if i was one jury .thought i would post it.
possible routes that could be taken by TM.

first by going by GZ on 911 call and reenactment, and jeantel testimony. picked up after they went by the club house. and GZ says he is running.

the red square where the fight started.
the black rectangle is GZ truck.
the green rectangle is where TM was staying.
blue dash line is the street to the back entrance.
yellow dash lines are four ways TM could have made it home.

in the 911 call GZ says he is coming to check me out, then a sort time later he's running, dispatcher says which way, GZ says towards the back entrance.

he also says the same thing in the reenactment but gives more details

jeantel stated that TM told her he was near the area of his daddy house.

lets just leave the reenactment out for now and go with the 911 call, many people say that he is lying in the reenactment, i don't think that people think he is in the 911 call, if i'm wrong please pardon me.. we'll also jeantel statement.

so if you look at the map you see that if TM went towards the back entrance, the house he was staying in is the second town house on the corner of the side walk. , or going around to the next street and going in the front.

you can see that there are cut throughs that he could have taken to get to the back or the front.
we know he was there by his daddy house, jeantel said he told her so. i count four.

so he had many different avenues to escape the "creepy a@@ cracker"

so if he was so scared of the "creepy a@@ cracker" why go back to the T? why didn't he go inside? he had lost GZ, jeantel said he told her so. if he was scared, why not call 911 from inside the house where GZ couldn't see him?

did he want to see if GZ was still parked there? did he feel played by GZ? did he see GZ walk by the T?

just why did he go back? i think we all know why, he wanted to whip him some "creepy a22 cracker" a@@!
edit on 16-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join