It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone else see what I see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything I just want to know if anyone has this ability, or if they could tell me what they think it is I am seeing (although I think I have a pretty good idea).

It first happened last summer when I began meditating in the woods. I sat there, thinking about nothing, concentrating on my 3rd eye, feeling pressure. While just staring out at the trees, everything began to distort. If I concentrated enough, the entire world changed around me.

My surroundings completely dissolved. Everything that held life was a vibrant aquamarine color (the trees, leaves, and sunlight), and everything else was black. Want to know exactly what this color looks like? Glance at the sun and close your eyes. That silvery bluish color is what I see, but my eyes are open.

This is the best picture I found that describes what I see. But the light blue color is in the trees and leaves.

I think that what I am seeing is some sort of higher energy. Higher dimensional energy. My friend who introduced me to spirituality said that the color I see is the color of divinity.

What do you all have to say about this?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

It sounds like aura viewing to me, some people can only see auras (they purport) around humans and animals but others can actually see the aura contained within all living things which pertains to the level of consciousness of the subject they are viewing. Dunno, but that's my guess.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2013 by Starcrossd because: sorry! wrong thread ;-p

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
reply to post by kingster129

It sounds like aura viewing to me, some people can only see auras (they purport) around humans and animals but others can actually see the aura contained within all living things which pertains to the level of consciousness of the subject they are viewing. Dunno, but that's my guess.

I would go with this as well!

new topics

top topics

join