It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juror: 'No doubt' that Zimmerman feared for his life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Juror: 'No doubt' that Zimmerman feared for his life

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- One of the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman said she had "no doubt" he feared for his life in the final moments of his struggle with Trayvon Martin, and that was the definitive factor in the verdict.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
so here we are at least one juror belived that GZ was in fear for his life. she also thought that his heart was in the right place and that he went overboard in his response, just as i and other have said time and time again he was in fear for his life and shot TM thinking he was gonna die.

i wonder when the rest are gonna come out if at all.

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I understand one of the Jurors has retained a literary agent in preparation for hunting up a book deal. I'd read that this morning on Drudge, I believe... That didn't take too long. Anonymity may be a really good thing for them to maintain though. A lot of people are really, deeply emotional at the moment. I'm sure not among them, but it doesn't take more than a glance across headlines to see how many are almost taking it like a directly personal offense.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Add that to the news that came out today that TM was using elicit substances and the autopsy reports showed that his liver was damaged from continued use, which by the way had a side effect of causing anger issues and violence.

This whole case was a manipulated sham. They obviously didn't have the evidence in the beginning to arrest him or they would have, and now we know that they intentionally omitted evidence that showed TM for who he really was.

I am so glad that there are still good honest people who can see through the BS and lies that is put in front of them. These jurors did a great job of doing just that.

edit on 7/15/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I understand one of the Jurors has retained a literary agent in preparation for hunting up a book deal. I'd read that this morning on Drudge, I believe... That didn't take too long. Anonymity may be a really good thing for them to maintain though. A lot of people are really, deeply emotional at the moment. I'm sure not among them, but it doesn't take more than a glance across headlines to see how many are almost taking it like a directly personal offense.

i think a lot of folks are gonna make some money off this whole deal, and under 48hrs for trying to make a book deal, that's sad.

and yes anonymity would best maintained, to many nut jobs running around out there.

i don't understand, well maybe i do for some,but why it effects some so bad. i looked at as a rights thing.
i had a poster in another thread say this didn't effect me. i had to school them that, every trial that takes place in this state and even in some others effects all of us. every ruling made, some objection made and overruled every verdict given, can be used in future cases and can set precedents. and can be used against you if you ever go to trial.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Add that to the news that came out today that TM was using elicit substances and the autopsy reports showed that his liver was damaged from continued use, which by the way had a side effect of causing anger issues and violence.

This whole case was a manipulated sham. They obviously didn't have the evidence in the beginning to arrest him or they would have, and now we know that they intentionally omitted evidence that showed TM for who he really was.

I am so glad that there are still good honest people who can see through the BS and lies that is put in front of them. These jurors did a great job of doing just that.

edit on 7/15/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

they knew that if all that would have came in as evidence that their case would have been even weaker.

there was a agenda here and i'm still wondering if they are still gonna try and push it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
He had a pretty strange way of showing it by jumping out of his car...."to look for a street sign"

which are designed to be seen on the corners of streets from INSIDE your car.
edit on 15-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I think as every day passes, just as before, support for their agenda will weaken and disappear just as it has in the past. They will exploit this event until there is nothing left for them to gain from it.

This doesn't mean that they won't take full advantage of the next opportunity and run with it, because we all know that they will as soon as it presents itself.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.onenewsnow.com... well i wont hold my breath for this one but they are asking for holder to investigate the anti Zimmerman threats .

www.bizpacreview.com... harsh language so i wont quote it but i think it more directly relates to the op on that we wont be finding out who the jurors are any time soon and even with book deals and what not i would assume they would want to stay anonymous for as long as they can,what with all the threats and hatred being tossed at them or any one really to do with the Zimmerman trial

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I think as every day passes, just as before, support for their agenda will weaken and disappear just as it has in the past. They will exploit this event until there is nothing left for them to gain from it.

This doesn't mean that they won't take full advantage of the next opportunity and run with it, because we all know that they will as soon as it presents itself.

that's true, and it looks as if their sticking to the rahm emanuel play book.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. Rahm Emanuel

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I still can't believe how disrespectful the prosecutors have been about the jury's decision. But this juror just confirmed that prosecution case was weak and that it ultimately came down to if Zimmerman feared for his life.

Not Guilty

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I still can't believe how disrespectful the prosecutors have been about the jury's decision. But this juror just confirmed that prosecution case was weak and that it ultimately came down to if Zimmerman feared for his life.

Not Guilty

Peace

their just butthurt, i'm watching them right now on HLN crying the blues.
and they are just cracking on everybody, the jury , the defense, talking heads you name it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This lady was dense. I couldn’t believe her reasoning.
Wasn’t Trayvon afraid for his life?
Zimmerman had the gun!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

And that is why you should never assault somebody who has a gun. It could end very badly as it did for Martin in this instance. Not sure why this lady was dense. She went over the evidence put forth by the prosecutor and came to the conclusion obviously that Martin was in fact the assailant and Zimmerman was in fact defending himself.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think this whole 'interview' was staged !!

Too much too fast.

The 'drama' of the hidden screen

The fact that B37 is writing a book ALREADY !!

How do we even know for sure that the 'woman' behind the mask is really B37 ?

Don't just assume CNN is on the up and up here.

The advertising money must be at premium prices right now

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I think this whole 'interview' was staged !!

Too much too fast.

The 'drama' of the hidden screen

The fact that B37 is writing a book ALREADY !!

How do we even know for sure that the 'woman' behind the mask is really B37 ?

Don't just assume CNN is on the up and up here.

The advertising money must be at premium prices right now

well for the simple reason they have already been spanked one time in this case for making s+++ up.
and are probably gonna get sued.
so i don't think they would make up something again, they might be stupid, but that would take great big ____
and besides why make up something that went against their plain bias view.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If anything, Zimmerman was guilty of not using "good judgment," the juror said.

Then that's manslaughter..but thank god his bad judgement only resulted in the death of a black teenager.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The whole point in many state CCW laws is to put the fear of getting shot in criminals mind.

Texas and Florida are a couple of those states.

Racism plays into this case in that black criminals have a greater fear of getting shot.
If they were not criminals they would not need to fear.

Blacks have a completely different mind set
Just watch the show Hardcore Pawn on Reality-TV

Only blacks try to DEMAND that the pawnshop buy or take in pawn items for the price the they want.
Pawn shops as with any business have the right to refuse any business.

This mind set is not racist its just that these people are morons

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell

This lady was dense. I couldn’t believe her reasoning.
Wasn’t Trayvon afraid for his life?
Zimmerman had the gun!

well she didn't seem dense to me,it really doesn't matter if you believe her reasoning or not, she was picked by the state and defense good enough for both. which qualified her for the jury. if you read and listened she says they were split 3 to 3,

so by your reasoning the other two were dense to, then these three dense women convinced three other women to join them in their denseness.

at some point they both were, TM should have went inside like his friend asked him to do. and he would still be alive today(maybe).

see here is the point. the state and everybody keeps on saying TM was afraid of the "creepy a@@ cracker". so he took off. GZ lost sight of him. that's when the following stopped.

we know according to jeantel he was by his house and she told or asked him to go inside, and he said no.
it's in her testimony. you can go and watch at many sites, i personally don't want tt sit through two days worth of her. i can't remember if it was the first day or second but if you want you can look for and listen for your self.
she also said that she heard TM say something to GZ first. just like GZ said.

if he was so afaid of the cracker,

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
but thank god his bad judgement only resulted in the death of a black teenager.

Is race the only thing that matters to you? Would you be equally as outraged if Martin was white? I highly doubt it! Bad judgement does not equal manslaughter. There are other facts that had to be considered, and at the end of the day Zimmerman was found not guilty based on those facts.

The prosecution chose all women because they would be "emotionally charged" and they were sure it would lead to a conviction. Even after all the evidence rigging by omission, and seeking an "emotionally charged" jury it all still blew up in their face.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join