It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China block U.N. condemnation of Iran missile tests

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So the America are telling Iran it's not OK for them to test missiles for there defense on there own turf, how about America stop doing it too and while there at it let Iran come and inspect there facilities, yi know lead by example....hypocritical f##ks

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Go look up Evin Prison, and section 209 then get back to me....I did and was not vey nice reading, but neither is reading about Guantanamo bay, water boarding or rendition flights.

I really don't care about Libya as his own people beat and dragged him through the streets of Tripoli...My point was that he was supported by the U.S.A when he 'had' supposedly changed his colours, he didn't, but the support continued. From your argument can I surmise that you don't care what Hitler did because he shot himself?

Well considering the fact the taliban popped up out of Pakistan after the Soviet war which is funny since Iran was playing both sides against the middle there... Iran supporting both sides, to be honest I didn't know or hear about that, have you got any information links on this I can look at please.

Those damn Americans always 'their fault'... If you read my post (and the previous one ) I also say the Western and UK governments, I am not a U.S.A hater. I just hate hypocritical governments.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by windsorblue

I just hate hypocritical governments.

Then shouldn't like Iran,Russia or China then.

edit on 16-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Not particularly, I cannot say with hand on heart that there is a government in this world (well maybe some of the Nordic ones) that don't look after there own interests and don't treat there own populace as nothing but a tool to further there own greed and interests. But my postings were in rebuttal to your post that Russia and China refused to decry what Iran had done, and why it was hypocritical of Western government's (not just the USA) to do so when they own bed fellows are just as tarnished.

If only our political leaders could be more like The Emperor of America, Norbet the first, then maybe the world would be a grander place. "that he had shed no blood; robbed no one; and despoiled no country; which is more than can be said of his fellows in that line." [(I know it's off post, but look him up it's a great story)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by buster2010

Neither Oppenheimer or Einstein were Israeli. And if Israel is so good at building nukes then why do they have to steal American tech?

Is that right:

Oppenheimer was born in New York City on April 22, 1904, to Julius Oppenheimer, a wealthy Jewish textile importer who had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1888

en.wikipedia.org...

And:

The Einsteins were non-observant Jews.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah because a 'Jewish state didn't exist then'.

Holy crap man... Are your purposely trolling???
Your argument here is that he is Israeli, but you seem to be implying that just because he was Jewish, that he was Israeli??
How is that even logical?
In your quoted Wiki post it states he emigrated from GERMANY; not Israel.
Hence he would be a German Jew, not an Israeli Jew. Big difference you seem to be missing there.

Actually either way there is no amount of 'proof' someone will ever read or even admit of Iran duplicitous nature.

So not really going to bother.

In addition, Saudi Arabia and Iran – as competitors for regional hegemony – supported Afghan militias hostile towards each other.[44] According to Human Rights Watch, Iran assisted the Shia Hazara Hezb-i Wahdat forces of Abdul Ali Mazari, as Iran attempted to maximize Wahdat's military power and influence.[42][44][45] Saudi Arabia supported the Wahhabite Abdul Rasul Sayyaf and his Ittihad-i Islami faction.[42][44] Conflict between the two militias soon escalated. A publication by the George Washington University describes: [O]utside forces saw instability in Afghanistan as an opportunity to press their own security and political agendas.[46]

That was in this dismissed post

Here some more stuff that gets
dismissed

Yes because it isn't fair for Iran to mount support for the opposition of their enemy in hopes to stem the numbers against them... For shame...

reply to post by RedShirt73

How many times do I have to say

PROXY WARS IN:

Afghaniistan twice
Iraq
Syria
Lebannon

Done here since no one wants to listen to anything, but 'Poor little ole Iran'.

I'm just going to say this once because it only needs to be said once.
Before you go condemning a country for POSSIBLE proxy war action in Allied countries, perhaps you should look critically at the countries that OPENLY INVADED those very same countries under the guise of;
WMD's, Chemical/Biological Weapons and countless other excuses...

But hey let's not lose focus of the Inbetween-the-Lines OP that Iran is EVIL and should be DESTROYED for wanting to DEFEND themselves from Murderous Dictators like the US and Israel.

Nothing more here folks, move along.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

This is trolling

Your argument here is that he is Israeli,

As this is what Said

Yes because it isn't fair for Iran to mount support for the opposition of their enemy in hopes to stem the numbers against them... For shame...

Yeah the shame is guess that only works for Iran,Russia, and China anyone else they are just 'evil'.

I'm just going to say this once because it only needs to be said once. Before you go condemning a country for POSSIBLE proxy war action in Allied countries, perhaps you should look critically at the countries that OPENLY INVADED those very same countries under the guise of; WMD's, Chemical/Biological Weapons and countless other excuses...
'

Only going to say this once:

All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin. Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French. About 100 tons of mustard gas also came from Brazil. The United Kingdom paid for a chlorine factory that was intended to be used for manufacturing mustard gas An Austrian company gave Iraq calutrons for enriching uranium. The nation also provided heat exchangers, tanks, condensers, and columns for the Iraqi chemical weapons infrastructure, 16% of the international sales. Singapore gave 4,515 tons of precursors for VX, sarin, tabun, and mustard gasses to Iraq. The Dutch gave 4,261 tons of precursors for sarin, tabun, mustard, and tear gasses to Iraq. Egypt gave 2,400 tons of tabun and sarin precursors to Iraq and 28,500 tons of weapons designed for carrying chemical munitions. India gave 2,343 tons of precursors to VX, tabun, Sarin, and mustard gasses. Luxemburg gave Iraq 650 tons of mustard gas precursors. Spain gave Iraq 57,500 munitions designed for carrying chemical weapons. In addition, they provided reactors, condensers, columns and tanks for Iraq’s chemical warfare program, 4.4% of the international sales. China provided 45,000 munitions designed for chemical warfare.

jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com...

Followed up by Russia here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikileaks confirmed WMD

Plus:

Russia tied to Iraq’s missing arms

Saddams WMD moved to Syria

But hey let's not lose focus of the Inbetween-the-Lines OP that Iran is EVIL and should be DESTROYED

Such an awesome strawman feel free to quote that, but only 1 person in the thread has.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Funny how the whole purpose of bullying Iran is cause of Oil

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Again according to the Wiki link you provide it clearly states that Oppenheimer was American, born and bred.
Here is an exert from the Wiki page on Oppenheimer;

Oppenheimer was overeducated in those fields, which lie outside the scientific tradition, such as his interest in religion, in the Hindu religion in particular

There is nothing on that page that states he was even Jewish, nor any mention of Israel.

Please explain how you made this absurd connection?

Yeah the shame is guess that only works for Iran,Russia, and China anyone else they are just 'evil'.

No one is making the assertion that it only works for Russia, China and Iran outside of yourself... Most Western Governments do it as well and they are called out on it all the time!
I don't understand how you can possibly think that Iran is the only country doing what they are doing and you can't possibly fathom how can they be allowed to get away with it?!

Only going to say this once: -QUOTE SNIPPED-

What is the point you are trying to make here? That there are corporations and military complexes around the world that make big bad stuff and sell it to other countries military?
I can guarantee the US probably doesn't make 100% of its own big bad stuff... I am sure they import a lot of the same stuff.

Plus: Russia tied to Iraq’s missing arms

Again, that article us full of postulations and if's... There is no proof to say this is the case... Just what the US Government has theorized.
Of course they are going to come up with a scape goat for their failures... Every country does... It's called saving face with the people.

Saddams WMD moved to Syria

Again, the very link you provide show's the complete lack of understanding you have on the subject.
Here is a quote from that very article;

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

So not only were there no WMD's, and that were in fact NOT moved to Syria... But the Chemical Weapons that Saddam did have, were from the Gulf War many years before.
Show me one country... Just ONE, that hasn't got a stockpile of Chemical and possibly Biological Weapons in some military bunker/lab.

All your rhetoric is for naught... You are trying to portray an enemy where there is none...
Leave that to the US Government, they have more experience at it than you.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

There is nothing on that page that states he was even Jewish, nor any mention of Israel. Please explain how you made this absurd connection?

Yes 'such an absurd' connection:

Oppenheimer was born in New York City on April 22, 1904, to Julius Oppenheimer, a wealthy Jewish textile importer who had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1888

No one is making the assertion that it only works for Russia, China and Iran outside of yourself... Most Western Governments do it as well and they are called out on it all the time! I don't understand how you can possibly think that Iran is the only country doing what they are doing and you can't possibly fathom how can they be allowed to get away with it?!

Wanna try again?

All anyone wants to talk about is the US where it is not even the topic.

What is the point you are trying to make here? That there are corporations and military complexes around the world that make big bad stuff and sell it to other countries military? I can guarantee the US probably doesn't make 100% of its own big bad stuff... I am sure they import a lot of the same stuff.

Again is the US the topic?

Again, that article us full of postulations and if's... There is no proof to say this is the case... Just what the US Government has theorized. Of course they are going to come up with a scape goat for their failures... Every country does... It's called saving face with the people.

Once more the US is not the topic

So not only were there no WMD's, and that were in fact NOT moved to Syria... But the Chemical Weapons that Saddam did have, were from the Gulf War many years before. Show me one country... Just ONE, that hasn't got a stockpile of Chemical and possibly Biological Weapons in some military bunker/lab

Yes there was as in this link:

jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com...

All your rhetoric is for naught... You are trying to portray an enemy where there is none... Leave that to the US Government, they have more experience at it than you.

Nice hyperbole still waiting on this to be quoted:

But hey let's not lose focus of the Inbetween-the-Lines OP that Iran is EVIL and should be DESTROYED

For those who forgot what the topic is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And:

"It's not that bad to have behind you the Russians, the Chinese and Iranians," Qadri Jamil, Syria's deputy prime minister for economic affairs, told The Financial Times. "Those three countries are helping us politically, militarily -- and also economically." Read more: www.upi.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Looks like folks want DNA samples........as proof.

Geez..........

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes 'such an absurd' connection:

So you're basing your assertion on the fact that his father was Jewish? Therefor he too must be Jewish and somehow Israeli?

Wanna try again? All anyone wants to talk about is the US where it is not even the topic.

Because it is a comparison against another Country of similar actions. The only reason the US doesn't have any UN Sanctions like Iran, is because the US is already established as a nuclear power.
The argument is that Iran is trying to defend themselves via means of long ballistic weapons that may or may not carry nuclear armaments.

Yes there was as in this link: jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com...

Yeah see I didn't even pay that link any attention due to the fact it is a BLOG. BLOGs are notorious for half truths and little to no facts and completely biased on the authors points of views and beliefs.
Very much like public forum posts.
But hey, for #s and giggles, I will quote from that BLOG link;

" In October 1992, the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, which has Senate oversight responsibility for the Export Administration Act (EAA), held an inquiry into the U.S. export policy to Iraq prior to the Persian Gulf War. During that hearing it was learned that U.N. inspectors identified many U.S. - manufactured items exported pursuant to licenses issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce that were used to further Iraq's chemical and nuclear weapons development and missile delivery system development programs."

Oh so those Chemical weapons the US gave Iraq before the Gulf War; or even the technical support to create their own.
Again, let's just forget that little nugget hey ;p
Just one last quote from that BLOG;

So, my conclusions are: 1.) just as the US contributed to Saddam's conventional weapons arsenal in a small amount compared to so many other nations, so too we also contributed to his WMD programs. 2.) the international community, including the US, should be ashamed of itself for the WMD free-for-all in the 80s 3.) Saddam Hussein is dead 4.) Interestingly, of all the nations I mentioned above who contributed to Saddam's WMD programs, only these joined the Coalition of the Willing: the US, United Kingdom, Singapore, the Netherlands, and Spain.

Nice hyperbole still waiting on this to be quoted:

That is my quote from;

Originally posted by Sovaka
But hey let's not lose focus of the Inbetween-the-Lines OP that Iran is EVIL and should be DESTROYED for wanting to DEFEND themselves from Murderous Dictators like the US and Israel.

So if you are going to quote it, please quote the whole thing... I would quote the new laws regarding plagiarism and the new rules regarding quoting sources of information. So in the future, do so or I will have the mods remove it.

edit on 16/7/2013 by Sovaka because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

So you're basing your assertion on the fact that his father was Jewish? Therefor he too must be Jewish and somehow Israeli?

What that only works for muslims and no one else?

Who knew.

Because it is a comparison against another Country of similar actions. The only reason the US doesn't have any UN Sanctions like Iran, is because the US is already established as a nuclear power. The argument is that Iran is trying to defend themselves via means of long ballistic weapons that may or may not carry nuclear armaments.

Ballistic missiles are offensive in nature already said that ealrlier as defensive weapons would look like missile shields.

Yeah see I didn't even pay that link any attention due to the fact it is a BLOG. BLOGs are notorious for half truths and little to no facts and completely biased on the authors points of views and beliefs. Very much like public forum posts. But hey, for #s and giggles, I will quote from that BLOG link;

Take a blog or any link over just a person's opinion backed by nothing.

Oh so those Chemical weapons the US gave Iraq before the Gulf War; or even the technical support to create their own. Again, let's just forget that little nugget hey ;p Just one last quote from that BLOG;

See did not even read that link then as it clearly said this:

Wikipedia's article on Iraq's WMDs gives a good rundown of the international contributions: All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin. Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French. About 100 tons of mustard gas also came from Brazil. The United Kingdom paid for a chlorine factory that was intended to be used for manufacturing mustard gas An Austrian company gave Iraq calutrons for enriching uranium. The nation also provided heat exchangers, tanks, condensers, and columns for the Iraqi chemical weapons infrastructure, 16% of the international sales. Singapore gave 4,515 tons of precursors for VX, sarin, tabun, and mustard gasses to Iraq. The Dutch gave 4,261 tons of precursors for sarin, tabun, mustard, and tear gasses to Iraq. Egypt gave 2,400 tons of tabun and sarin precursors to Iraq and 28,500 tons of weapons designed for carrying chemical munitions. India gave 2,343 tons of precursors to VX, tabun, Sarin, and mustard gasses. Luxemburg gave Iraq 650 tons of mustard gas precursors. Spain gave Iraq 57,500 munitions designed for carrying chemical weapons. In addition, they provided reactors, condensers, columns and tanks for Iraq’s chemical warfare program, 4.4% of the international sales. China provided 45,000 munitions designed for chemical warfare.

Sourced from where?

Well that hyperbole and vitriol speaks for itself.

We done here?

Or still arguing for the sake of arguing for being proved wrong that Iran 'hasn't

From my memory in the last 50 years Iran has not invaded, aggressively subverted or covertly attacked any other nation.

where clearly they have

"It's not that bad to have behind you the Russians, the Chinese and Iranians," Qadri Jamil, Syria's deputy prime minister for economic affairs, told The Financial Times. "Those three countries are helping us politically, militarily -- and also economically." Read more: www.upi.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What that only works for muslims and no one else?

Who knew.

wtf does any of this have to do with Muslims? What kind of self derailing is this shenanigans?

Ballistic missiles are offensive in nature already said that ealrlier as defensive weapons would look like missile shields.

Taken out of context of their intent, sure... But Nuclear armed Ballistic missiles are a deterrent. Ask any nuclear power if a Nuclear Deterrent is a valid form of Defense and you'll likely get an affirmative response.
IF that is indeed what they plan on doing with the Ballistic Missiles... And even IF they do, as my original response to the OP was; So what? They ARE allowed to DEFEND themselves.

Take a blog or any link over just a person's opinion backed by nothing.

A BLOG link is a link to just one persons opinion that is sometimes backed by nothing... This comment was hardly worth replying to.

See did not even read that link then as it clearly said this:

I saw what it said, and as stated in your BLOG link, the Iraq Chemical Weapons were provided to them by many different countries before the Gulf War.

Well that hyperbole and vitriol speaks for itself.

We done here?

Or still arguing for the sake of arguing for being proved wrong that Iran 'hasn't

If you feel you have made your case clear as to why Iran shouldn't be allowed to DEFEND itself?

where clearly they have

That quoted piece of information only shows that Iran is helping Syria's regime either Financially, Politically, Militarily or all of the above.
It clearly shows that Iran neither Invaded, Aggressively Subverted or Covertly attacked any country.
So your counter point to that is moot and completely off point.

You see in this great globe of ours, we are forced to make Political decisions regarding whom we Ally with. Through their history, Iran has allied with Syria, Russia and China.
In this case, as shown by you, Iran is doing what allies are supposed to do... Help their allies?
Perhaps you can find fault in that mentality, perhaps it has in part to do with your own beliefs on what allies are good for? Who knows...

The point is clear... Iran is not an aggressor like many Western and Middle Eastern countries.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Religion: Jewish
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight

Robert Oppenheimer

Heres a great book that will tell you everything you need to know, if thats what you really are looking for.....

www.americanprometheus.org...

Hopefully now we can get back to.......

Russia, China block U.N. condemnation of Iran missile tests

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Taken out of context of their intent, sure... But Nuclear armed Ballistic missiles are a deterrent

No they aren't.

A BLOG link is a link to just one persons opinion that is sometimes backed by nothing... This comment was hardly worth replying to.

Linked to Wikipedia here en.wikipedia.org...

I saw what it said, and as stated in your BLOG link, the Iraq Chemical Weapons were provided to them by many different countries before the Gulf War.

Wikipedia link and clearly they had them, and the evil US was not 'solely responsible', but hey who cares right.

If you feel you have made your case clear as to why Iran shouldn't be allowed to DEFEND itself?

Then by that standard so does America so does Isreal no wait that doesn't fit the false narrative being fed because someone dared criticize the most holy IRC complex ( Iran,Russia,China) Complex.

That quoted piece of information only shows that Iran is helping Syria's regime either Financially, Politically, Militarily or all of the above.

Which means Iran is OVERTLY,COVERTLY doing harm to people from another country in this case murdering oh kinda like what the US does that is not acceptable, but Iran,Russia, and China does it that's OK!

It clearly shows that Iran neither Invaded, Aggressively Subverted or Covertly attacked any country. So your counter point to that is moot and completely off point.

It clearly shows in that theatre right along with those other theatres(Iraq,Syria,Afghanistan and Lebanon) that Iran has continually Subverted another country for it's own benefit.

But who cares!!

Iran hasn't done 'nothing'.

The point is clear... Iran is not an aggressor like many Western and Middle Eastern countries.

BS.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank you for that link... And I will cede the point of Oppenheimer's chosen religion being Jewish.
But even with that information, Oppenheimer was not Israeli as the OP insinuated in one of his many posts.

reply to post by neo96

No they aren't.

How aren't Nuclear Ballistic Missiles a Deterrent since that is how all Governments that possess them sell them as?

Wikipedia link and clearly they had them, and the evil US was not 'solely responsible', but hey who cares right.

I didn't say the US was solely responsible now did I? Are you even reading my posts?

Then by that standard so does America so does Isreal no wait that doesn't fit the false narrative being fed because someone dared criticize the most holy IRC complex ( Iran,Russia,China) Complex.

That is correct, they have the right to defend themselves. But since this seems like a jab at me, I would ask you point out the post of mine that states this "narrative".

Which means Iran is OVERTLY,COVERTLY doing harm to people from another country in this case murdering oh kinda like what the US does that is not acceptable, but Iran,Russia, and China does it that's OK!

I never said it was acceptable did I? Again, are you reading my posts?
You seem to be injecting a lot of your own fears and thoughts into others posts. You are either purposefully misconstruing what others are saying or you just don't grasp the concept of a non-biased view.
Through Military support from ANY country in ANY war, where civilian deaths occur are completely unacceptable. I don't care how many charities they operate or how much funds they give in financial aide...

It clearly shows in that theatre right along with those other theatres(Iraq,Syria,Afghanistan and Lebanon) that Iran has continually Subverted another country for it's own benefit.

It does not... The definition of subvert is to undermine with the outcome of benefit.
All they have done is supply allied support to an ally that has requested it.
Subverting would be going into said country, starting the conflict, and forcing the host country into accepting this aggression... Which is clearly not the case.

But who cares!!

Iran hasn't done 'nothing'.

Iran hasn't done anything to warrant this constant line of attack from US, Israel and their supporters.
What has been warranted by this aggressive stance against Iran is the need for ensured survival of their country a midst blood thirsty conquerors.

BS.

Hey, you have to take the good with the bad buddy... You can't pick and choose which truths you want to accept.
Wait... You can... It's your freedom of choice to do so.
However, what you can't do (at least successfully) is ram your biased beliefs down someone else's throat and get all angry when they dare question your narrative.
edit on 16/7/2013 by Sovaka because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

How aren't Nuclear Ballistic Missiles a Deterrent since that is how all Governments that possess them sell them as?

Has war stopped? NOPE! hence nuclear missiles are not a deterrence.

I didn't say the US was solely responsible now did I? Are you even reading my posts?

Are you?

I never said it was acceptable did I? Again, are you reading my posts? You seem to be injecting a lot of your own fears and thoughts into others posts.

Kind like the "fear' of Iran trying to go nuclear to save them from the evil west ?

You are either purposefully misconstruing what others are saying or you just don't grasp the concept of a non-biased view.

That was hilarious.

It does not... The definition of subvert is to undermine with the outcome of benefit.

Yeah it does as seen in Afghanistan during the 80s by and again in Lebannon support of Hezzbollah,and Iraqi 'insurgents' and AQ. and Syria .

Reading what I write or is the 'non bias' preventing that?

Iran hasn't done anything to warrant this constant line of attack from US, Israel and their supporters. What has been warranted by this aggressive stance against Iran is the need for ensured survival of their country a midst blood thirsty conquerors

More of that 'non bias' view.

Hey, you have to take the good with the bad buddy.

True which is why unlike some I can admit the US does some messed up stuff but wonder why that is hardly anyone will admit Iran,Russia, and China are just as screwed up.

Now that is a non bias view.

Thank you for that link... And I will cede the point of Oppenheimer's chosen religion being Jewish. But even with that information, Oppenheimer was not Israeli as the OP insinuated in one of his many posts.

And no I didn't here

Here is a direct quotation:

Yeah because a 'Jewish state didn't exist then'.

Still want to keep making it an issue after all had my fill of that 'non bias view'.

Later.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Iran hasn't done anything to warrant this constant line of attack from US, Israel and their supporters.

The US, Israel and its supporters are Attacking Iran? What "line" is that? We both know that Russia and China have a lot to lose when it comes to Iran. Namely Weapons sales, and support. The very thing the US gets demonized with, when it comes to its "involvement" in the ME, and that area of the World. Talk about pointing the finger. There are usually three pointing back at you.......

When a Country can issue a Fatwā on a man for writing a book, I tend to worry about what they could do, if they really feel threatened.

What has been warranted by this aggressive stance against Iran is the need for ensured survival of their country a midst blood thirsty conquerors.

Again, WHERE is this war taking place? Why didn't the United States and its Allies take advantage when they were but a stones throw away from Iran, with all their glorious weapons, armaments and power in the first and second Gulf War? Why haven't they destroyed Iran, 1000 times over? Who really could stop America from doing it, if they wanted to?

Blood thirsty Conquers?

Really, the rhetoric you are trying to sell makes for good TV drama, but in the real World, its not what you are making it out it be.

One more thing? America is not a Perfect Country, by a long shot. Its screwed up beyond belief. But, we haven't issued grandiose statements like NK when it comes to Nuclear Weapons. We haven't labeled Iran the "Great Satan". If and when Iran develops a Bomb which all the naysayers claim they are not, it will be one step closer to choose to either use the weapons as a deterrent, or to use the weapon as a voice, as NK has done. The people of Iran are peaceful. But the Rulers of Iran have used their power to keep their Control of their people. That is a FACT, Like EVERY Nation does. Please, don't make them out to be something they are not.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

This has gotten ridiculous:

We have a Russian mafia 'elected' president.

We have a Chinese communist regime.

We have a Islamofascist theocracy Iran,.

And they all act like the US is the most messed up kid in the room

Unbelievable,

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

This has gotten ridiculous:

We have a Russian mafia 'elected' president.

We have a Chinese communist regime.

We have a Islamofascist theocracy Iran,.

And they all act like the US is the most messed up kid in the room

Unbelievable,

I keep seeing this when it comes to some of the responses.......

But alas........ Let the finger pointing continue.

edit on 16-7-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join