It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people keep saying Yahweh is Satan? And Yahweh is Enki?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Things We Don't Learn in Sunday School:

"And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from sabbath to sabbath, All flesh will come to bow down before Me," says Yahweh. (Isaiah 66:23)

The god of the Old Testament is the moon-god, Sin XXX (patron deity of Abra(ha)m's "Ur") a.k.a. Yahweh. The day (night) of the Sabbath is determined by heptad (period of sevens: root word "Shiva/Sheba") lunar phases: a) new crescent moon; b) waxing half moon; c) full moon (shekinah); d) waning half moon; e) waning crescent moon; f) dark moon (Black Sabbath).

Blood sacrifice is offered to Yahweh daily (which means "nightly", because the Jewish day begins at sunset). Extra blood is spilled via kosher killings (korban: slitting of the victim's throat) on the night of the Sabbath under the moon; during the phase of the dark moon; on Passover; and, during the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Drink offerings, incense and "oil" (semen) are additionally smeared on the altar as dictated by the Covenant. "Covenant" is the origin of the word, "coven", as in "Witches Coven". Also linguistically related to Kohen/Cohen, a Jewish sacrificial priest. The offering of the "firstfruits of your labours" means, "fruit of your womb", i.e. the sacrificial offering of the first-born child to Yah/Iah, the lunar god(dess).

Ask yourself, "Why is the presence of a rabbi required at commercial slaughterhouses these days?"
forward.com...

Mark Zuckerberg Caught Slicing Throat of Goat
www.businessinsider.com...

Mark Zuckerberg: meaning of name "Mark" = Mars, God of War
"Zuckerberg" = "Sugar-mound" Etymology of "sugar": Old Persian, Hebrew: Shachar: Heylel ben Shachar (Lucifer) Zuckerberg is a cypher: Sugar-Hill, Shachar-Heylel = Heylel ben Shachar = Lucifer

Yahweh Tsebaoth means "Lord of War", or "Yahweh of Hosts" (armies). Etymologically, the word "hostile" can be traced to "Host" see Latin "hostis", meaning "the enemy", which is a well-known title of Satan.

"And thou shalt offer the whole ram for a holocaust upon the altar: it is an oblation to Yahweh, a most sweet savour of the victim of Yahweh." (Exodus 29:18)

Contrast with the God of the New Testament: "For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins." (Heb 10:4,11)
edit on 18-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I see very clearly that when you take what was only allegories, for inner processes, ie. the bible takes place inside of you, you overcome and ascend if you are progressing, and if your inner michael defeats your inner dragon/beast/body suit and impulses, reactions and selfishness, and you are ready to grow up and be a Good Caring Parent/Adult, capable of helping others, akin to serving the children, without retaliating but only love no matter how immature they are, then your inner and outer agree, your transmute negative to positive, and you can co-create, daily miracles, the eye of horus is awake, you are connected to HS.

But when you turn the religion outwards, to a "god", supposedly the GOODNESS, but jealous, smiting, wanting you to put your disobedient children to death, wanting you to marry your daughter to the rapist, wanting you to murder other lands and steal their cities, depopulating earth, wanting a blood sacrifice for sin, sacrificing his son, etc, not only do you no longer have Goodness, but you have very much its opposite. It doesnt matter what name is being used in what passages, if its yahweh or another one of the many names they have for god, its not names that count.

Names don't count. Actions do. By their fruits they are known

I remember Dad and Mom and this isn't it. This bears false witness against the Love, Kindness and Goodness of God, and so it has to be stopped, that people's Love and Soul is lowered and entrapped, layed seige to, that they wear a hat of evil doeing in the name of their religions, and believe in a low frequency god.

As to Adam and Eve and Enki and Enlil, who cares who is who really. There seems that one of them from various accounts of those who seemed to be awake, remembering and in contact, that Enki was one of those who faced a rebellion (hmm...wonder if that time long ago is what is coded in the bible), and who did not choose to fight, but turned the other cheek. Do I know this and remember that, no I don't. I have a soul memory of a time when Mars was ruined, and the side of Love and Equality was defeated by the tyanny and empire, that now runs earth. Earth was also affected and had waters covering it, so it must have been when Mu went down, millions of years ago. Because Mu was an outpost of the same group I recall, and also, this was a much older group, there have been many travels involved, to this Solar System.

What can be said about the Enki/Enlil story is this was the annanuki or elohim, ET.

So its irrelevant to me as to the discussion on who God/Goodness is. For they're not Source, but merely players in the cosmos.

You would never equate them to God. There is only one God, that is Infinite Consciousness that never comes together and is perfected. We're all the little flaws of the whole. In no time, the Whole Exists in perfection, but so does all the journey of all the parts to that perfection. So we're walking past journeys and we're all infinite parts of this Infinite Loving Consciousness like branches to the Vine. Enki/Enlil are just 2 more branches.

Also, Adam and Eve is not about humans here, in the garden here on earth.

Its a story about our descent from Home, Spirit descent. Falling through the layers in the school, going from one work station to another, and how much crapola goes on in the learning process, how people become overwhelmed by the frequencies around them and give into power and greed and harm and fall to earth.

Earth herself fell, from another place altogether, and this is an artificial type school. The solar system is sort of a hologram and illusion.

Again, the Infinite Tree, God, has infinite branches, us and that includes enki and enlil, who are more akin to fractals in our infinity.

We're all walking the journey that already took place, and everything exists all at once. The Whole infinity is LOVE, existing in a perfected state. No smiting, no jealousy, absolute wonderful Love.

edit to add: as an example of the perfected state of God, and then all the branches, walking the journey, but also in a perfected state, in their holistic selves, HS. If you pluck a piece of Life itself in infinity, the piece is infinite and stretches backwards and forwards in both directions, or all directions even, and the journey exists forever.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The problem with the fall, when mars and mu went down and the equality was overtaken by this empire of power seekers, these macho's and misogynists at that, for compassion and equality and mothers energy is the way back home so that was stomped on ferociously. In any case, the people who could be termed freedom fighters, the resistance, has 3 choices: 1. turn the other cheek. Its the safest. To not fall from grace or lose frequency, and be trapped in lower realms. Many chose that. 2. carefully fight back in only defense, never harming offensively anyone. Risky but some tried that. 3. the slide into war, and willing to offensively attack. And entrapment of souls. That group was far more awake than we are, and had soul memories and understanding. We all knew that we were a group that traveled far together, felt each other, were telepathic, and remembered life contracts, coming in as a mother one lifetime, a child the next, a brother one time, a husband the next. A family of soul mates.

So not falling and turning the other cheek would be the highest safest goal.

Also this entire post that shows the way awake souls have to weight things, to not fall from grace should show us what Goodness, and the Infinite Love is like, for one must not HARM. Light as a feather, nothing on us, no guilt weighing us down.

That is nothing like the outward, fundamental, statements about god in the bible. That is NOT God.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Solmani

Originally posted by Solmani

The name "Yahweh" is conspicuously absent in the New Testament.
What does that tell you?

It tells me that it wasn't written in Hebrew. Even in Greek, God is referred to as "Ego Eimi" (I am) just like in Hebrew he is referred to as Yahweh.

By the way, Jesus DID quote Moses and talked about following the laws so he did approve of Yahweh as the true god.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Satan is Lucifer's helper. Yahweh is one of the names of God. It is not really a name but a power manifested by God (Father force). So when you speak of Yahweh, El Eliyon, or El Shaddai, you are speaking about the powers of God. For example, Moses used a name of God to split the red sea. When people speak about God in the Bible, they are actually referring to the Creator. God's true name is not pronounceable by the physical tongue, nor should we try to. Because there will always be somebody in this world who will use the true name in some ritual to produce negative results. That's why the Jews call God, Hashem or simply "The Name." If you want to really call God by name, use "I AM." When Jesus said, "My Father and I are one.", he was referring to his consciousness has merged with God or the "I AM." That's why he also said "I AM that I AM."

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Solmani

The name "Yahweh" is conspicuously absent in the New Testament.
What does that tell you?

It tells me that it wasn't written in Hebrew. Even in Greek, God is referred to as "Ego Eimi" (I am) just like in Hebrew he is referred to as Yahweh.

By the way, Jesus DID quote Moses and talked about following the laws so he did approve of Yahweh as the true god.

Jesus was completely at odds with the priesthood of the "Khan" men, Moses and Aaron:

Moses/Yahweh:
"And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. And Yahweh said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as Yahweh commanded Moses." (Num 15:32-36)
vs.
New Testament Chrestos:
"And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath." (Mark 2:27-28)

Moses/Yahweh:
As for the leper who has the infection, his clothes shall be torn, and the hair of his head shall be uncovered, and he shall cover his mustache and cry, ‘Unclean! Unclean!’ He shall remain unclean all the days during which he has the infection; he is unclean. He shall live alone; his dwelling shall be outside the camp. (Lev 13:45-46)
vs.
New Testament Chrestos:
While He was in one of the cities, behold, there was a man covered with leprosy; and when he saw Jesus, he fell on his face and implored Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” And He stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately the leprosy left him. (Luke 5:12-13)

Moses/Yahweh: "But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death." (Deu 22:20-21)
vs.
New Testament Chrestos:
"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." (John 8:7)

Moses/Yahweh:
Yahweh your God will clear away these nations before you little by little; you will not be able to put an end to them quickly, for the wild beasts would grow too numerous for you. But Yahweh your God will deliver them before you, and will throw them into great confusion until they are destroyed. He will deliver their kings into your hand so that you will make their name perish from under heaven; no man will be able to stand before you until you have destroyed them. (Deu 7:22-24)
vs.
New Testament Chrestos:
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. (Mat 5:43-44)

Exoterically, the name, "Yahweh" is Yah (Strong's H3050) + Hovah (H1943) "disaster", "ruin" and (H1933) "fall", or, "God of the Fall"; "God of Destruction".

Esoterically, the name "Yahweh" is Yah (Strong's H3050) + Havah (H2332), or "God of Israel" + "Eve".
"Eve" is the origin of "Sin" (moon god) and of the Fall of "Man" (moon root "man"; "men", "mon")
The name "Eve" is also the root of the word, "evil" and "evening" (setting of the sun), "cave" and "cove" (crescent moon).

"I am who I am" (Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh) is a false reading intended for the masses.
The actual arcane reading is "Ehyeh Asherah-yah", or "I am Asherah", Goddess of the Moon, "the Shekinah", of the Covenant of Circumcision.

"And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that Yahweh met him (Moses), and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, 'Surely a bloody husband art thou to me'. So he let him go: then she said, 'A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision'."
(Exodus 4:24-26)

Additionally, in an earlier post I already indicated that "Shaddai" means "Demon Destroyer with Teats" (Strong's Hebrew 7699; 7700; 7701). Moses' god is none other than the great lunar/chthonic triple Goddess.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Solmani

Sure, there are contradictions in the bible. I already knew that. It still doesn't change the fact that Jesus quoted Moses and talked about "The Prophets".

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

the problem here is the distortion of the Name OP
..if yóu were satan...wouldnt yóu do anything to dismember and deform the Name ?

Breath appears to be incredible important,
and certain breaths like 'hoo ' or ' huu ' or ' laaa ' are the basics of creating by Speech

the 'ya ' or ' yah ' is a very basic breath too ; comparable to aum [ the mantra]
but yah = ea = enki

The reason that the Scribes [ who were inspired by the egyptian pantheon] changed IEUE into 'yahweh '
was nothing more but Sorcery 1st grade
since the whole egyptian pantheon is about sorcery [ by words ]

add -
poster above may have a point with the shaddai: i dont trust those "hebrew" additions, neither ;
since they *all* seem to have their ground in egyptian Spells
just as "tu bÁv" is a Spell
or " shavuot", but shabu is the egyptian demon of harvest in the book of the dead

- i came to the point, i dont trust hebrew no more; infected as it is by egyptian Spells
and those the most fanatic using 'yahweh' in fact adress quite another deity as God

regards

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Interesting: the human (hu = "spirit"; man = "moon") figure with arms raised depicted in the sacred name above is known to be the sacred (root of "sacred" = "chakra" Skt. "moon") pose invoking the Great Goddess. This is the anthropomorphic crescent moon. Arms crossed on chest represents the male deity.

What is called the "tent-peg" (Wau/Vav) by "Christians" today is actually the stauros ("sTAURos") or bull-horn cross "Y";also a hieroglyph of a sickle. CrucifiXions were hu-man sacrifices to the triune goddess Artemis/Selene/Hekate, call her Kore-Demeter-Persephone, Diana, Ishtar, Isis, Hathor, Sin/Ningal or Chandra, the Devil goes by many names.

"AUM" is the trinity itself, the Goddess Kali compartmentalized into Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, creation, preservation and destructrion, aka the lunar waxing crescent, full moon and lunar waning crescent.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Stop calling me Satan. It is the unforgivable sin. If you even say that Jehovah or Yahweh is Satan you will go to hell. So watch your mouth!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker

reply to post by arpgme

Incidentally, you're getting the name, "Yahweh" from a Masoretic text that came into being almost 1000 years after "Christ".

I guess you never read the Dead Sea Scrolls. The name "Yahweh" can found there more than 2,000 times. You should check it out.

Much more than that, almost 8,000 times the Name of God in the Hebrew Scriptures is YHWH. When you are looking at the OT in English the translators use the all caps “LORD” to signify the underlying text says YHWH and when you see “Lord” not in all caps the underlying text says Adonai.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
John 3:19 explains (as well as why there is so much misinformation in this thread):

19 Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”

They prefer misinformation and “false stories” (darkness) over “truth” and “beneficial teaching” (light).

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;" “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things* [Or “this age.” See Glossary.] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* [Or “light.”] of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.” (2 Cor 4:3,4)

You might one day want to hear out those who have been so villified, slandered, discredited and ridiculed* by "the god of this system of things" and his human pawns and victims who have fallen for his tricks and lies, that nobody wants anything to do with them, and won't take anything they have to say seriously anymore. (*: as for example a brainwashing cult and false prophets, but there's worse) Exactly according to his plan.

So that these pawns and victims are “always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2 Tim 3:7) Their philosophies/ideas and teachings are influenced by demonic spirits: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) “The one called Devil and Satan . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (Rev. 12:9) “You at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.” (Eph. 2:2) These victims are “paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.” (1 Tim 4:1,2)

The only way out, is asking for Jehovah God's help by means of his holy spirit (active force) and then studying the Bible and not relying on your own (supposed) understanding. “Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he will make your paths straight.”—Proverbs 3:5, 6. But since you're already under the impression that the Bible contains contradictions, I guess that's unlikely to happen any time soon.

In any case, once you can and are willing to do that, the following videos discussing or based on Bible teachings may be of help (remember, you also need to resist the phenomenon predicted at 2 Tim 4:3,4 quoted early on in this comment, and you can't do that on your own; it's a particular problematic one that Satan has made efficient use of):

For more, see this playlist (starting somewhere in the middle):

False Religion is a Snare and a Racket
edit on 28-9-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In Judaism, Satan is completely obedient to Yahweh, and long after crashing head first into the Earth, and was a word for Enemy.

Yahweh, a tough one, cause the God is archival combination of differing Semitic Languages and beliefs ranging from , into a metaphor, with a big attitude, and ego.

Elohim is another word for Yahweh, or at least symonmous with it. And before it was plural for the name of a pantheon of Gods.

I have heard that Jews, or ancient Hebrews by Artistole, that they were some kind of nomadic tribe from India, that followed the Brahman, one of the Hindu main creation diety, and long forgotten too.

If Yahweh was a God and a father of something, it might as well be Time, the Great Devourer, and nothing told time better then the Moon.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

1) When did God say he wanted people ignorant? OPINIONS ARE NEVER FACTS
2) It had barely been 32 hours since their creation and they were sinning? God never had a chance to teach them good and evil before the serpent was allowed to usurp him.
3) "the evil one . . .talked us into understanding" Man was already a highly knowledgeable person as seen in Gen 2:19-20 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; . . . ".
4) "If we were made in Gods image" No one after the fall was born in God's image and Gen 5:1 tells us it was only Adam that was made in God's image. It is obvious the woman was not,Gen 5:3 says," . . . begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:" Sorry to say but Seth is in the image of a fallen man and so are you and I.
5) Yes God wants you to be like him HOLY. Without Christ imputation of Holiness you will never be holy.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If you seek only the front pages of google for Yaweh you will only find the neo-scholarship view that this is Jehovah. The Hebrew pronouncement of Jehovah was not silent as many say. It is the "J" sound. Search long enough and you will find yaweh was a Greek tribal god of wisdom worshiped by the Athenians out of which the Greek Philosophers arose.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think allot of the reason can be seen in the point how our languages are so divided, yet we basically are talking the same things, if even in the very essence of it.. but we had been confused before the dividing of the language as well..

another point is that these many different versions of the same story points to the fact that some are truly against the Creator of all things, as in the sense of trying to claim authority over the God of all creation. so obviously they try to place them self as the savior God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join