It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people keep saying Yahweh is Satan? And Yahweh is Enki?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It is lies. It doesn't take much research to figure this out.

We already know that Satan is The Serpent (Revelations 12:9, Revelation 20:2). Yahweh did NOT want them to eat the fruit in the garden but Satan / The Serpent did. The Bible also says that "Satan" is "The God of This World" (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Enki is associated with The Serpent and his name literally means "Lord of Earth".
Enki is the one that got man out of the Garden of Eden (NOT Yahweh, NOT Enlil).

Why do people continue to say Yahweh is Satan? Or Yahweh is Enki? When it obviously doesn't make sense?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My question is why did the OT god want to keep us ignorant and yet the evil one is who talked us into understanding? If we are made it Gods image wouldn't that mean they would want us to be like them?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Originally posted by abeverage
My question is why did the OT god want to keep us ignorant and yet the evil one is who talked us into understanding? If we are made it Gods image wouldn't that mean they would want us to be like them?

Remember the word used in Hebrew was "Elohim". It got translated as God (only one), but if you read the verse it says:

"Let US make man in OUR image".

Not singular but plural. So we weren't made in "A" God's image. We were made in the image of The Elohim (The Council of El).

Maybe this is when Satan was still a part of them. Later, he left that group.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It is my understanding that this subject is always up for much debate.

When I step back and objectively looks at the stories, what I see, is the elite power structure in those times was in upheaval. You have one of these elite deities (advanced beings), who wants to exalt himself above all the others. Sorta of like Hitler wanted. So he begins demonizing his sisters and brothers elite... which is why you can find so many references to more ancient pantheons and how they are "demons" or the names reassigned to those elite who turned to Yahweh's side (such as Isis and Horus became Mary and Jesus - same damn advanced beings, different locale as they ruled the world in those days and left us tons of myth to wade through). Yahweh, the whole time never admitting, I come from the same pool of Elohim.

But if we go back into the Sumerian Tablets - it was Enlil, that Abram chose as his god, and Enki was one of the "demonized" elite, who sneaked into Yahweh's personal little paradise on Earth that he ruled, and clued in Adam and Eve that they were non-conscious beings without freewill, (slaves) and would not be enlightened and freed, until they ate of the "fruit from the tree of knowledge". Upon which eating it, Yahweh didn't kill them as he promised, but evicted them before they ate the "other forbidden food" that gave immortality or extremely long life. Thus we were cursed - with free will and knowledge, but also short-lived lives to minimize our rise to power that would and still will, eventually threaten their own control from behind the veil.

All a matter of perspective, I suppose. But it is fun research.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Ya means something like teacher, not god.
Although god seems to be the wrong word too. :shk: Oh well, what the hell, to late to change them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If Satan is the god of this world, then that obviously means Yahweh is Satan, because he is worshiped by over half of the world's population. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all believe Yahweh is god, so Yahweh is Satan by that logic.

Yahweh's actions in the OT speak for themselves and are more than enough to distinguish him as being evil. He demanded worship, and those who didn't he mercilessly killed.
edit on 15-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by arpgme

If Satan is the god of this world, then that obviously means Yahweh is Satan, because he is worshiped by over half of the world's population. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all believe Yahweh is god, so Yahweh is Satan by that logic.

Yahweh and Satan are two different entities in The Bible. Satan was associated with The Serpent would tricked Adam and Eve into eating the fruit, and by doing so he rebelled against Yahweh's orders. Therefore Satan and Yahweh cannot be the same entity.

By the way, just because Satan was the original god of the world, that doesn't mean he is completely in-charge, ever heard of Spiritual Warfare? There is a lot of that going on.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by arpgme

Yahweh's actions in the OT speak for themselves and are more than enough to distinguish him as being evil. He demanded worship, and those who didn't he mercilessly killed.

Yup, he demanded worship, and mercilessly killed those who didn't. Don't know what that has to do with Satan though.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That's pretty obvious actually... Satan is universally known as an "evil" entity... but what is not universally known are the horrific/disgusting things this Yahweh entity was responsible for...

Once people see the connection... its pretty obvious how Yahweh is Satan

Unless of course that person is brainwashed into believing said atrocities are somehow "right and just"... Which is the case for Christians for the most part.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by arpgme

That's pretty obvious actually... Satan is universally known as an "evil" entity... but what is not universally known are the horrific/disgusting things this Yahweh entity was responsible for...

Once people see the connection... its pretty obvious how Yahweh is Satan

No, it isn't. Even if Yahweh did horrible things it still doesn't mean he's Satan. Satan is The Serpent that is against Yahweh. Yahweh did not like The Serpent Satan for going against his orders (rebelling). They are two different entities, and it is clear to see if you read the bible.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Actually this Yahweh character is far worse then the serpent...

In fact the serpent is a puppy in comparison...

Perhaps someone switched the names around to make the good guy look bad?

Ye think?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Some Definitive Answers:

YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah: The Tetragrammaton, "YHWH" יהוה is composed of two words:

1) "Yah" (Strong's Hebrew #3050: : "God of Judea");
2) "hovah" (Strong's Hebrew #1942, #1943: "destruction"; "woe"; "calamity"; "lust after"). H1933: הָוָה "fall"; "to be"; "to become". Yahweh = "God of Destruction"/ "God of the Fall"

Devil: Greek "Diabolos" διάβολος, ον G#1228 from "diaballo" διαβάλλω G#1225 "slander"; "thrust through" (Chinese/Japanese "naka/uchi/chu" kanji) from "dia " G#1223 ("across from the other side, penetrate through"/Dios/Dia/Dis "God") + "ballo" G#906 ("cast, cast down, cast out"; "drop"). "God of the Fall"

Tiufal: Old High German "Devil". Teufel: German "Devil" Tiu ("God") + fal ("fall") "God of the Fall"

Another name for the god of the Jews is "Shaddai" "the Destroyer":

H7700 Shed "demon"; "false idols"
H7701 Shod "violence, destruction, ruin, desolation"
H7702 Shadad "to level, to harrow"
H7703 Shadad "utterly destroy", "devastate", "ruin"
H7706 Shaddai "God Almighty" "the Destroyer"
H7707 Shedeur "casting forth fire"; "darter of light"
H7710 Shadaph "to scorch"; "to blight"

Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer). ἔχουσιν ἐπ’ αὐτῶν βασιλέα τὸν ἄγγελον τῆς ἀβύσσου, ὄνομα αὐτῷ Ἑβραϊστὶ Ἀβαδδών καὶ ἐν τῇ Ἑλληνικῇ ὄνομα ἔχει Ἀπολλύων.
Apolluon: G#623 Apollyon, The Destroying One, a Greek translation of the Hebrew: Abaddon.
Abaddon: G#3 Abaddon, Destroyer (i.e. Destroying Angel) or place of destruction (personified).
Abaddon: H#11 place of) destruction or ruin, Abaddon. Paired with "Sheol".

Who is Satan/the Beast of Revelation?:

Revelation 13:16 "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead."

Exodus 13:16 "So it shall serve as a sign on your hand and as phylacteries on your forehead, for with a powerful hand Yahweh brought us out of Egypt."

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Solmani

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that Satan rebelled against Yahweh, so are you saying Yahweh rebelled against himself?

Satan was The Serpent, Yahweh did not like that he tricked Adam and Eve into eating the fruit, so it is clear that they are two different beings.

Yes, Yahweh is a destructive being and a "destroyer", but it is obviously that Satan is another being because of how they don't like each other and had a war against each other (fallen angels, angels of the lord).

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What does the serpent represent?
How is it related etymologically to words like, "sapient" and "savant"?

The original "Euangelion", or "Godspell" was in essence a Gnostic work.
The version you have is an interpolated and redacted corruption.

Incidentally, you're getting the name, "Yahweh" from a Masoretic text that came into being almost 1000 years after "Christ". The scriptures quoted by the apostles, like the "New Testament", was composed in Greek, not "Hebrew". It was called the Septuagint, and it referred to "God" as "Kurios", certainly not "Yahweh".

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Because they love Satan. They want Satan to be the God of all. But since it is clear that Satan is not as powerful as Yahweh they want them to trade places so they puff him up above Yahweh. It's the only way they can make Satan look good, lol.
edit on 16-7-2013 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solmani
reply to post by arpgme

Incidentally, you're getting the name, "Yahweh" from a Masoretic text that came into being almost 1000 years after "Christ".

I guess you never read the Dead Sea Scrolls. The name "Yahweh" can found there more than 2,000 times. You should check it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe the snake wasn't Satan, maybe the one called "Lord" in the garden was?

I personally think the snake has something to do with the spine. The tree is our brain, the fruit is the pineal gland, and the snake is the spine.

In Tantra, kundalini energy is said to be at the base of the spine like a "coiled serpent". Once this energy is released, you are said to be enlightened. Sounds a lot like the snake telling Adam and Eve that their eyes would be opened doesn't it?

The story obviously isn't literal, so I'd wager that it's metaphor for humans becoming self-aware.
edit on 16-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

And what was they enlightened to? The ideas of how to kill, steal and destroy. Ideas about how to defile the earth with orgies and homosexuality and raping children? The idea of how to disobey their parents and make war with other's for no reason?

Yeah, Satan opened our eyes to alot of things

But praise Satan for making us so smart

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Yeah, that's a by-product of being self-aware, it causes individualism, division, and hate, but I'm sure you're not complaining about self-awareness are you? Or would you rather be a turtle? Or an ant? Maybe a slug?

Don't lie to yourself, you know you love being human and all the benefits that come with it.

You're the one that praises Satan, not me. You just don't realize it.

edit on 16-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Since your buddy Satan screwed it up for us all I have no choice. I guess I could hide in a cave somewhere, but that would get old after awhile. I wouldn't mind being an ant, but the idea of searching for food all day for the queen doesn't sound to appealing.

The truth is, no one knows what kind of amazing things we would have been enlightened to if we had just obeyed God from the beginning. Up until the time they ate the fruit God was among them in full form. We would probably know everything there is know had we just listened in the first place. But since we didn't, God closed the door on us and took all the mysteries and direct access to the tree of life with him.

Now we are stuck trying to figure out those mysteries on our own.

So how could Satan opening our eyes be a smart move?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

If our eyes wouldn't have been opened, we wouldn't have gotten as far as we have today. We'd still be living in the jungle throwing poo at each other.

But in a way you are right, if we had stayed ignorant, we would have never created religion and all the false gods that come with them. And even your god said we had become like him when they ate the fruit, so you calling what happened bad is calling your god bad as well. If we create war, then so does your god, because we became like him.

So you'd still rather be human than anything else? I thought so. If you weren't human, you wouldn't have the same relationship with god as you do now, you wouldn't know him in the same capacity. I'm not saying that's a good thing, I'm just speaking from your perspective.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join