It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag A Success

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Feel free to put this in rant if you see fit admins. Trayvon Martrin 24/7 on all MSM networks. Shame Obama cant get action from Benghazi that fast. Never heard the DOJ ordered to investigate that. Nothing about the IRS, NSA, FEMA, N Korea, China & Russia's joint military ops in the news or even the weather now that I think about it.
I'm half white half native American. I consider myself to be without bias. Right and wrong are black and white. Even when my kid came running saying this and that happened, I still go ask other people involved before I decide anything. You can got the truth thru many sources and all can tell a different story and still be true. My skirt chasing days taught me to always know what you're walking into. A lesson never forgotten despite insulted feeling that I don't take anyone at their word alone. That said, why why why so much hype on this tradegy that is nothing new in this country? A Mexican shot a black. Happens everyday. Aside from Barry's butt being blistered over all the grilling from congress since last september, what other possible reason to single out this 1 everyday event? IMHO based on the available facts, this is just 1 big snow job to get Obama out of the hot seat and to strike a blow at the 2nd amendment. This smells foul and I'm not going to bite.
edit on 15-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
what other possible reason to single out this 1 everyday event?

Some of us feel that it shouldn't be an everyday event.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Read some of the back ground on the case. It is not about black and white as they try to say it is. It is about some one in the government having their ties to the government covered up and getting away with murder. He worked for the government. He even worked for the FBI being in charge of a Neighborhood Watch. They call that Citizen Corps part of Infra guard. And his real job with Digital Risk LLC was spying on Mortgages in Florida.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wish this would happen more often wannabe thugs gunned down by wannabe cops seems like a utopia to me

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jessie Ventura talks about Infragard in this episode of his show Conspiracy Theory.
34 minutes in is interesting. "Right to kill?"

Jesse Ventura - Big Brother (Conspiracy Theory, S1 Ep 4)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Heres Sanfords Police Departments offical Citizen Corps page.

www.citizencorps.gov...

Volunteer Service
Website to register for local volunteer opportunities:www.sanfordpolice.org

Council supported volunteer programs:Neighborhood Watch Volunteers in Police Service Volunteer opportunities in specialized areas:First Aid / CPR / AED Training Law Enforcement Approximately 45 volunteers participated in Council supported activities community-wide in 2010.
Approximately 6400 volunteer service hours were completed community-wide in 2010.
Volunteers have responded to disasters within the Council's area.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
digitalrisk.com...

On average, Digital Risk spends over $10,000 on training each employee to prevent fraud in the mortgage industry, including attaining licenses based on the latest and most important regulations.

So who spends over $10,000 on training each employee besides the government or a government contractor?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So a civilly minded individual with a good job and respectfull family must be a fed who murders black people..... is that your point

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

You had to know TPTB and the admin wanted an acquittal. The aftermath is providing quite a distraction from everything else. Think the opposite of what comes out of their mouth and you're good to go.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
digitalrisk.com...

On average, Digital Risk spends over $10,000 on training each employee to prevent fraud in the mortgage industry, including attaining licenses based on the latest and most important regulations.

So who spends over $10,000 on training each employee besides the government or a government contractor?

Well that's simply not true.
Have you any experience in the corporate world?

Costs by Dollar Value The costs to replace an employee vary by their earning level, so training costs also vary. The Sasha Corporation averaged the results of 15 studies that determined average costs to replace an $8 per hour employee, determining an average cost of $9,444.47 per turnover. Even when the 33 percent of estimates with the highest prices were removed from calculations, replacement costs were $5,505.80 per turnover. Chartcourse estimates it costs $40,000 on average to replace a nurse, while technology companies can run up replacement costs of more than $125,000 per vacancy.

smallbusiness.chron.com...

Trayvon Martin's life was of no more value than those of minority teens(or anyone) dying everyday at the hand of someone else, throughout this country. His family is no more broken than other families. His community is no more shattered than others. That is the truth, and the fact that the national media paraded this case out in front of the public, should be more than enough to make one pause.

edit on 15-7-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have listened to enough politicians and have yet to see 1 person in power that gives a crap about any color besides the color "green." The state, etc say they respect the decision of the jury but their actions and statements since are the equivalent of spitting in the jurors eyes. Its those in power perpetuating the hate and anger. We are a racist country yet elected a black president. This has been scripted to the state since tptb got the idea to use it. Come on folks! We're smarter than this.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

It is true! Maybe you should look a little closer at what they are doing.

Heres a article from a sister company of Digital Risk, LLC. Which shows some of the details of what the FBI and I guess the Treasury do with such companies.

Cindi Dixon, CEO of Mela Capital Group, a mortgage quality control risk management firm, says the most common frauds continue to be income and employment misrepresentation and occupancy fraud — where there is deception about whether a home is owner-occupied or an investment property.

However, over the last 12 to 18 months, she’s also seen trends in mortgage fraud emerge. They include land-title lien fraud, which involves liens that are recorded fraudulently on properties and illegal transfers of ownership, and organized crime fraud, which involves organized fraud rings purchasing properties under straw-buyers names and using the homes for crimes like drug and human trafficking and credit card manufacturing. False identity use to purchase a home is also growing, she said.

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Most people still do not understand that this was not about color or guns. This was about politics and money.

The politicians and political groups like the NRA, NAACP...etc, took advantage of this for political purposes. Amazingly, almost all of them now have egg on their face.

The media wanted to profit from the coverage it supplied. And they did profit. Most of them were hoping for Rodney King- style riots....but profited just the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think they tried to make it about color. They called Zimmerman white when that his family is clearly hispanic. I heard someone incensed over Obama apparently referring to Zimmerman as a white hispanic. In that same respect, wouldn't that make Barry a white black man?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The reason it makes news and other killings do not is the random nature of it. Most killings are do between people who know each other with a motive, over drugs, or do to a robbery. They suck but people coprehend why the killing happened. Why was Martin killed? No drugs, no robbery, did not know him etc. He was killed for walking. That could be anybodys kid walking in neighborhood. In Florida it seems you can literaly stalk a kid and kill him or her and its ok as long you claim you were afraid. It does not matter that the entire thing is your fault. That sore of thing gets peoples attention. Zimmerman is like one of those cops that shoots the family dog, or an unarmed kids because they feared for their lives. Except here at ATS the cops are condemed and Zimmerman a hero.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

That's a good point. But the situation was manipulated to into a racial as proven by the white Mississippi jogger beaten 'for Trayvon' last night. How come the law isn't catching this kind of heat. They set the bar racial violence.
edit on 16-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

That's a good point. But the situation was manipulated to into a racial as proven by the white Mississippi jogger beaten 'for Trayvon' last night. How come the law isn't catching this kind of heat. They set the bar racial violence.
edit on 16-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Clearly the situation is racial. To state otherwise is to ignore the people that are getting beaten for supporting Trayvon. Even ATS has seemly ignored this aspect of the situation considering how may hits threads praising Zimmerman and demonizing blacks get and how little threads like the one I'm about to link to get.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where is your outrage over this person being attacked on stage while simply dedicating a song to Trayvon?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

I must have missed something. My outrage is this is a political stunt nobody seems to give 2 cents for the truth. There is no care or concern for the facts. A Hispanic man that tptb and MSM are saying is a white man and killed a black man can only be going on for 1 reason only. My outrage is tptb are trying to give reasons to perpetuate something 6 women of varying races and color said was pretty clear to them. If they had the media presenting evidence, maybe they would be ready to take it to the streets too. But they didn't. they had facts not glorified and manipulated by media theorizing.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

I must have missed something. My outrage is this is a political stunt nobody seems to give 2 cents for the truth. There is no care or concern for the facts. A Hispanic man that tptb and MSM are saying is a white man and killed a black man can only be going on for 1 reason only. My outrage is tptb are trying to give reasons to perpetuate something 6 women of varying races and color said was pretty clear to them. If they had the media presenting evidence, maybe they would be ready to take it to the streets too. But they didn't. they had facts not glorified and manipulated by media theorizing.

Varying races and color? How many black jurors were there? Out of the 6 jurors and 4 alternates, how many were black?

top topics

join