It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women being turned into livestock again?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
This whole idea is much too long term to really benefit anyone living now. Breeding of animals (especially humans) takes a long time to get something accomplished.

Hey Crazy - that's my point. The old boys NEVER liked democracy. So they slipped a nasty little disease into the vaccines back in WWI - and now we're at the culmination. Soon, most of the population will die. Those left alive will be grateful and compliant, and willing to work for a bed and a few scraps.

200 years of democracy - ended. But it was a great times guys! Thanks for the ride.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No, I'm just saving this whole thread.

As much as I have witnessed to the obfuscations and destructive practices of medicine and public health--at any price--it never occurred to me before now that they have been following a coherent Nazi plan for breeding out the people with sensitive nervous systems, sensitive immune systems and sensitive endocrine systems.

That eliminates sensitivity as a quality of human life; and that is a crime against Nature and Humanity the magnitude of which only God can deal with.

I guess we are actually at the time for the Apocalypse after all, eh? The PTB ruin the earth, ruin human and animal DNA, ruin plants with genetic engineering. They have it coming.

Go gettem God!!

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
This whole idea is much too long term to really benefit anyone living now. Breeding of animals (especially humans) takes a long time to get something accomplished.

I'm new to the WW1 vaccine altering theory, but I'm sure there has been plenty of tampering with all kind of medical stuff, especially where the military is concerned.

As for taking too long to benefit, women have been being altered for a long time. I don't have the quote on hand, but one of the first Roman observers of the Celts said that the women were large and warlike, completely unlike Roman women. Greek (except for the Spartans) and Romans chose more docile wives and kept them sequestered. I'm sure they chose to marry the most docile daughters of these women so the traits of being easily managed would eventually "breed true". Other male-dominated cultures did the same thing, so down the years I would assume that women went from being bigger and more independent to smaller and meeker. Throw our modern cultural programming into the mix and it gets more intense.

I also watch two shows on public tv called Colonial House and The 1900 House. Where families reenacted everyday life in those time periods. The modern women had a hard time with the corsets, and the costume curators said women in the past had smaller busts. Anecdotal, I know, but kind of points to women being less barbie shaped and brained than modern times. Just like over time, cattle went from being fierce wild animals, dangerous to hunt, to cud-chewing lawn-mowing walking hamburgers. Same thing with dogs too. From wolves to yorkies.

--Saerlaith

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
FDA To Announce Important Labeling Changes for Mifepristone

"The Food and Drug Administration will announce today important new safety changes to the Danco Laboratories, LLC's labeling of mifepristone (trade name Mifeprex, also known as RU-486). Mifeprex was approved in 2000 for the termination of early pregnancy, defined as 49 days or less. FDA and Danco Laboratories have received reports of serious bacterial infection, bleeding, ectopic pregnancies that have ruptured, and death, including another death from sepsis that was recently reported to FDA. These reports have led to the revision of the black box labeling.

The new warnings to health care providers and consumers include changes to the existing black box on the product to add new information on the risk of serious bacterial infections, sepsis, and bleeding and death that may occur following any termination of pregnancy, including use of Mifeprex. While these risks are rare, the new labeling and Medication Guide will provide the latest available information to all.

The new information reminds health care providers that serious bacterial infection and sepsis may occur without the usual signs of infection, such as fever and tenderness on examination. Health care providers should be aware that prolonged, heavy bleeding may warrant surgical interventions. The label also warns that health care providers should be vigilant for patients with undiagnosed ectopic pregnancies (tubal pregancies) as this condition may be missed by physicial examination and ultrasound. Some of the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy may mimic the expected symptoms of a medical termination of pregnancy. Mifepristone is not effective for termination of these pregnancies."

www.fda.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join