It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a weird thing happen to me yesterday...I thought it was a run in with the MIB''s NO JOKE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here's what happened...

I'm walking to my truck in the parking lot. I was carrying an axe, so you wouldn't want to mess with me. But I was just moving it back to my truck. (since I had completed the dismembering from the night earlier...j/k) But beside my truck is parked a large silver sedan. And I'm putting the axe away when 3 dude get out of the car together at the same time, and they look like they could be MIB's. I was like "what the hell! I know I've been posting to ATS but this is too much!!!".

For a split second I was a bit alarmed. But I had the axe so I'm sure they were equally alarmed. But they looked at me and they said hi, and so I said hello back. Then I start walking away as I was gonna walk to the coffee shop, and they start talking to me. Like "goregous day out isn't it". So I turned around and I started to realize that they're 3 mormon guys. We chatted breifly and I told them I wasn't interested and I left. They're so brainwashed though, one of the things the one guy says to me is something about how "we have Christ who is there to show us the way etc etc". But they don't even believe Christ is God. They believe he was a good man. Which is why main stream christianity rejects mormons. They're so dumb though, so utterly brainwashed they probably don't even know that, and I know talking to them would be like talking to a brick wall so I left.

But it got me thinking....

Like mormons are notorious for building their church or cult or whatever you want to call it using 18 year olds like this to go door to door. As once they turn 18 they have to go do this kind of missionary work. But what's funny is these were sharp looking guys! Like they looked like movie stars or something. (again that's what had me alarmed like MIB ALERT!!!).

So that got me thinking....see here's the weird angel to that. These 3 movie star types show up at some desperate single mothers door being super nice and looking sharp and dressed well. For someone who's naive enough they might very likely let them in and chat with them. Like as weird as this might sound, if they were women I'd probably have stuck around to chat at least for a bit. LOL. Like it's pretty rare for me to bump into 3 hot girls that want to go out of there way to talk to me. (that sounds all wrong but I"m 38 so it doesnt happen lol)

But still coming from an extensive marketing background, it all clicked. I left walking to the coffee shop thinking....ahhhhh I see there angle on this! Like I'm sure a lot of people would let them in just based on there young devinare good looks. LOL Like gays, single mothers, and others who are just lonely and want some company. Sorry but lets be honest here. Like I flip it, and if it was 3 hot chicks, hmmmm ya I'd probably let them in. I know I wouldn't become a mormon but ya that could make for some nice eye candy. LOL

I just thought that was funny. Don't take my word for it....look at this.....LOL ...Damn why not hot 18 yr old chics!!! arrhhhh

edit on 15-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

3 mormon guys.
As soon as I read your thread title, I immediately thought 'either Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses', but then when I read that they got out of a car, I figured I was wrong.

I've been harassed by plenty of 'em over the years, but I've just never seen them get out of a car to do it. I've only seen 'em riding a bike, and wearing a backpack.

Originally posted by spartacus699

as weird as this might sound, if they were women I'd probably have stuck around to chat at least for a bit. LOL. Like it's pretty rare for me to bump into 3 hot girls that want to go out of there way to talk to me.
There were a couple occasions in the past, when I bought a year or 2 subscription to a magazine that I never actually wanted. (possibly only because of the girl who was selling it)lol

Several years ago, I lived in an apartment complex. Several Mormons lived in the building straight across from me. I swear there had to be at least 20 of them in there(if not more). They must share everything, because there aint no way they had 20 bikes in there. I don't even think they would've had enough room to keep the 20 backpacks, or the 20 suits.

The only conclusion I could reach was that AT ALL TIMES, there must be at least 10 of them sitting in there in their underwear, waiting for the next one to come back and give them his suit, backpack, and bike. lol

edit on 7/15/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
hey mr. did they just put a white shine flash to your face?? ahh you cant remembered anyway..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
tell them straight out that your glad of this freedom of religion and do you want to learn so of mine .

tell them your a satanist
bring a virgin and a bottle and come along to one of your meetings .

want a bet they will vanish sharpish and if they stick around you only have another 713 to convert

ye xxxk with their heads back

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
/nods at spartacus
although this is hardly an MIB encounter per se...this is KIND OF what i meant (when i said in other topic) 'keep knocking and these doors will open'

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In my experience they have never been overbearing and are always very polite. I like the Jehovas Witnesses a lot better. They usually show up with a drop dead gorgeous woman of about 20 dressed to kill small armies, the kind of beauty you find it hard to keep your mouth closed--just stunning! Hard not to stare or ask if she would marry you. Unfortunately, there is also a matronly woman in sensible shoes with her hair tied in a bun and a ten year old kid with a bad haircut who is afraid of cocker spaniels (see upper left), also unfortunate as said cocker spaniels are usually chick magnets and can be used to advantage.

Then it rapidly falls apart,

But hot damn! She sure was pretty!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Sounds like Hong Kong, the cage people. lol

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Keep in mind the CIA heavily recruited from the Mormons or they used to. They though them to be very trust worthy. any easily brain washed look it up crazy ehh.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For some reason i thought of the Watchers from the series Fringe.

Three bald guys in nice suits and fedoras getting out of a car......

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Magic underwear and multiple wives just not your thing, eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Magic underwear and multiple wives just not your thing, eh?

$hit... my sig other asked me that once, the typical, "are you having an affair", when I was taking some engineering cert classes in the evening... I look at her and say, "one woman is bad enough, why in gods name would I want another?" - she didn't seem to find that as funny as I did...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

A relationship with two women is TRIPLE (not double) the work. Sure, the obvious benefit is there, but you not only have to worry about each's feelings, but now add in the other dynamic of how they feel towards each other...so, TRIPLE the work. Fun while it lasts, but not worth the work.

new topics

top topics

join