page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Iridium Flares

originally posted by: Brooke1990
a reply to: Psych3d3licPsych3

I see the exact same thing almost every night I look to, I once saw two move next to each other, then split off and go opposite directions. I have always wondered.. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I experience the exact same thing. I have even seen them in daylight and at tree level. It's a life changing experience. So many questions!! a reply to: Psych3d3licPsych3

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sounds as if you've made communication, or if you are one of their subjects.

I was once listening to an old man that told me that they were always watching him and they were always present...I really thought he was nuts. not even 15 minutes after he told me this, he said look up..and sure as doodoo there was one over our heads, in broad daylight. there was about 200 of us at this gathering and most everyone got to witness the siting.

Ive found if you have no problem knowing they are there, they will show themselves, if you think about them. demanding they show themselves seems to get their attention better

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

I'd say the fact that they appear when you "think about them" is pretty strong evidence that you're only seeing what you want to, and possibly early signs of a mental disorder. But hey, if you or anyone else would rather believe that they're aliens that nobody credible ever seems to see, and who just go around following you, invisible, and listening to your thoughts, then more power to ya.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So you are trying to say that no body's credible but you?

And only crazy people see objects in the sky other than known aircraft?

I had several friends once come visit. They didn't believe in UFOs or Aliens. while we were camping out a really large Red Orb was flying a few miles out in clear view, and i told them to look. and you know what?..they never would look.

When someone chooses a position on any subject, It doesn't matter if you handed it to them on a plate ,They will fight you to the end defiantly like a spoiled rotten child.

I'd say 1/2 if not 3/4s of the people on here act just that way..doesn't matter if you prove it..their minds are made up

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Your not crazy .and your not alone. You'll find you have the ability to control when they appear.pay close attention to the way you feel when you see them.you will recognize a pattern. Then they can become visible to you and those you choose to show.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Theorbme

↑↑

yes.

and no...it is not flares, flares don't fly in circle around you at treetop height
edit on 19-4-2015 by tinfoilunfoiled because: no reason

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join