It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, are they following me? Just sharing my experiance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
These "moving stars" are incredibly interesting. I hesitate to call them UFOs since they don't appear to be solid or vehicular craft or even moving at all - in some cases they appear to just be having tiny seizures in the sky where they jitter and bounce around like described above. But they seem to operate with some kind of super pure & bright (and probably powerful) energy, that's for sure. And they seem intelligent, but they're more than extraterrestrial, and certainly not human. They seem to be extra-dimensional. And the viewer seems to have some control over how "tuned" in they are to the entity, and it does respond in strange yet unsubtle ways. F#cking weird, that's for sure. But maybe I'm just crazy like all of the rest here, however?

Whatever they are, they certainly don't seem to be menacing. In my uneducated opinion, after HOURS and HOURS of observing (I'm obsessed with watching these things lately), they seem to be intelligent yet benign. Maybe waiting for something, while exposing themselves to us? Some kind of initial steps for avoiding a frightening extraterrestrial disclosure? Government experiments that like to sit around in plain sight and draw civilian's attentions? Unlikely, but possible... Or maybe they're guarding us or something from some other force we are unaware of, like the "Watchers" in ancient stories?

Who knows. They're everywhere tonight, and they're putting on quite a mesmerizing show for me and a few of my mates out on my deck. It's very strange, natural or otherwise. And beautiful to watch. But whatever it is, good luck getting to the bottom of this profound mystery my friend. Let humanity know if you do

edit on 20/7/2013 by TheAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

I can't blame you for having panic attacks, I know I've had my share in the past, but to me now, its the past. If they had a feeling you or someone else felt threatened in some way, then it will simply just mind it business. Btw, those feelings you get are from yourself, not the next door neighbors.

Now if one could relax in their eyes, then their all ears. However, that can be extremely difficult.

But then again, everyone used to brag to me you only live once. So YOLO.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Specimen because: Spelling plus joke.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Psych3d3licPsych3

Hello,

You are the first person that I have read who has experienced the EXACT same phenomenon as me for the past year or so. The thing is definitely linked to my thoughts somehow. I have tested it. I don’t want to discuss it openly, because of the doubters and hecklers, but I hope we can email each other privately. I am new here, so I don’t know about private messaging or anything like that - I will look into it - or if you know how, please contact me.

Take care,
Subzerolink

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
YOU ARE NOT ALONE...

Recently we have been taking many trips out of town just to observe stars.
But we've actually turned this thing more into a UFO hunt.
First we ruled out all the possibilities of an "ET" crafts and we decided most of them are satellites.
While many of them do go over your head in a straight line, i just witnessed something which kinda creeped me out alittle, but still opened my mind even more to mystical lights in the sky.
We already had seen 4 up to 15 moving objects which 1/3 of it were moving in straight lines, others were moving kind of wobbly manner. And the last thing i don't know i just felt somekind of connection or i just can't explain it, but something blinked in the corner of my eye and i focused on the object right away.
It also did an 180 degree turn and then slowed down and started to act as a star.
No known man-made craft could have done that steep turn in such an altitude even and it was witnessed together with my friend as i told him right away what i saw.

Also another funny thing to mention is i too have been feeling this connection of some sorts with them or sensing their presence or even life has made many synchronities around them.
For example in about 1 - 2 weeks ago we were at the friends balcony, when suddenly my friend says something completely random: "Everytime we start smoking cheed, i've start seeing aliens" and right after that i spotted a moving wobbly object in the sky. I was stoked !!! Not to mention i remembered my friend as an biggest sceptic of all, but recently he has been talking more about extraterrestial life and universe mysteries in general.

Again,
You are not alone

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Can any of you star-seers post a video of the phenomenon? With so many people agreeing that they're real and can be summoned there really should be some good video.

If they appear as stars, do you suppose people miles and miles away can also see them?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: conundrummer
Can any of you star-seers post a video of the phenomenon? With so many people agreeing that they're real and can be summoned there really should be some good video.

If they appear as stars, do you suppose people miles and miles away can also see them?

Well i could, but due to my phone's bad camera, i have nothing to film it with.
However i can strongly encourage you to leave big city lights to observe the skies yourself and be patient.
Find your own unique truth :-)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience OP.

I am glad to see others are seeing this,i have been followed for the past 9 years (that i have noticed) probably longer.I assume you are from the UK?..i was until i moved to Eastern Europe and i am still seeing these 'objects' here.

I love it how people are trying to debunk this..tsk tsk...What you have described is exactly what i have seen as well, countless times.Just for the record i am familiar with many types of terrestrial craft,as where i lived had the biggest air show in Europe (possibly still?..Southend Essex UK) i have seen the Euro fighter/typhoon pulling shapes and i must say,the UFOs i have seen made the typhoon look pathetically antiquated.

These "objects that look like stars and then move " are spot on to what i have encountered,one occasion it was just waiting outside until i went out and had a smoke (as usual lol) then as soon as it had my attention (somehow it seemed to know) it started to descend,changing shape and brightness as it did so,until it glided 50 ft over us (by this time it resembled a black diamond and was silent)

I would really like to go into more detail about these experiences now,but i think it would do more justice if i properly did a complete documentation (which i will) as i am writing this on the hop.

I have also seen the 'nuts and bolts' saucers the classic shape and the 'bell' variety-also a few cigar shaped UFOs and also others which look like probes.

Now the only questions on my lips..are..what exactly are they?where do they originate?what do they want in general and why the clear interest in individuals such as yourself and i,plus many others?

Well i must say the bad ET alien hypothesis has been pushed by the media,so i am wary to jump to that conclusion..could it be a double bluff by tptb so we see any outside ET revealing itself as hostile?..well the real problems we face, are on this Earth and who is in control..so could it get any worse?

I do entertain that there is a galactic war at hand as well (as above so below) there is certainly a lot of UFO activity by the Sun and in the upper atmosphere.

What i really do support though is the fact that many of these craft are dismissed as ET craft when in fact they are Anunnaki 'Watcher' craft,which have been resident to this planet for millenia,as they are the ones in control at the very,very highest echelons of control over this planet (this is who the royalties of the world are descended from and have interbred since Atlantis,Egypt,Sumer and beyond..This is also who the Illuminati and all of the other societies pay homage to..this is the real thorn in the Human side and the ones really pulling the strings of our discontent on this Planet)

As i have said probes are a likely possibility and even the notion not yet understood by science, is that they could be biological entities such as the 'rods' which are a good example.

In closing i don't see why all the aforementioned catagories can't be true at the same time altogether,although like i say the majority i believe are Watcher craft (i am quite sure on that-check cryptoterrestrials/Annunaki story)...but as many are aware, this area of debate is ridden with deception, so caution must be aired!

One more suggestion i have seen by researchers and members here,is that 'some' instances maybe related to this holographic reality?..well having a wee look into that,i say that it bears truth..i just need to look into it further and as others do so as well,we should gain more clarity.

I am a believer in the Planet X/Nibiru hypothesis/reality (as it is a knocking and will be on us soon) so that said,isn't it curious how sightings have increased and hand in hand with that, are the findings by many researchers who support that the Anunnaki are residents of this celestial object Planet X/Nibiru, so it looks like the folks are coming home?..what they have install is another question..will they straighten out our current regime on Planet? or will they further takes us down the pan?..time will tell..

Eyes on the skies Guys!

edit on 9-8-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smexy

However i can strongly encourage you to leave big city lights to observe the skies yourself and be patient.

I camp in the desert frequently and love watching the stars, but have not seen this phenomenon. If I were in a position to summon moving stars, I'd find it extremely worthwhile to invest in a decent camera.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So happy I found this thread.

Yes, I've been seeing them for a while now.

5-6 at the same time at most(it's crowded up there lol ),in different directions and fading in and out/flashing just like you describe.
Sometimes they come streaking in like a shooting star.
I don't know what my next step is or what I should do, but I got this very good feeling about it...
And yes, I feel(and thought about it before) that astral projection/meditation and those lights are somehow connected as mentioned in the thread.
Now I KNOW I am not alone, and not the only one seeing this.... thank goodness

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You're name predispositions your actual sighting. Which I suspect amounts to nothing.

Move on!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They can read your mind. John keel used morse code with a flashlight to communicate with them and then he made up his own code and they responded to that as well! I had the same thing happen when a friend and I saw a large blue bell shaped thing one night then two weeks later as my friend and I were driving in my car with another person in the back we brought up the subject and the blue craft and the guy in the back laughed and said "oh yeah ufo's" when not 10 seconds later about 500 metres in front of us and about 30 metres in the air an orange fiery ball as big as a bus flew very slowly over the road at about 20mph. Its a subject that can drive the average man to drink. Talk too much about it and strange people will follow you in the street. You won't like it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I camp in the desert frequently and love watching the stars, but have not seen this phenomenon. If I were in a position to summon moving stars, I'd find it extremely worthwhile to invest in a decent camera.

Yes, you would logically think that anyone seeing this with any regularity would dash off to the nearest shop and load up with an insane number of cameras and high-tech gadgetry. Lasers, filters, lenses and all sorts of spectrum enhancing devices. Hell if they were so inclined, they might even have assembled all sorts and combinations of devices spawned from their maddening curiosity so that their collection of evidence and proof could be splayed before the world!

Let's imagine that as this person continued their "study" and observations, things around and in their life began to intensify as they became quite more intimately acquainted with the phenomenon than they first anticipated.

And let us consider that these perception-shattering encounters left one practically begging to continue as long as it was for "personal study and understanding" and would never be shared with others.

Yet what if the nature, design, and purpose of said phenomenon is so secret and so purposeful that keeping it a secret is the ultimate reason that it is SECRET?

Point is, the human eyes and mind can see a lot if they want to and are so inclined. And we can understand a lot more than most realize. This aspect of life and what's going on isn't for "me too" or jealous types that need "proof" of why they aren't included (which is where most of these people demanding proof come from).

Once people are there, their eyes and mind are the only proof they need.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
Dunno if i believe this....

but I'm not I'm completely sane if you must know lol..

Maybe a video would help.
So would paragraphs.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galadriel
Saw one moving start once when I was a little kid. Staring out the bedroom window, looking up (rather than out) and seeing starts...then seeing one move, reverse, circle....

I knew it wasn't a plane and not a star. It looked like a star in size/shape/light to me, but stars don't move around. It wasn't "zipping around" really fast - just moving, stopping, going the other direction, turning, making rectangle and circular flight patterns in a small area of the sky nearly overhead.

I have never seen it since.

you do know that stars have no size right? No - of course you didn't. bloody amateurs...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Varelse

Yes, you would logically think that anyone seeing this with any regularity would dash off to the nearest shop and load up with an insane number of cameras and high-tech gadgetry. Lasers, filters, lenses and all sorts of spectrum enhancing devices. Hell if they were so inclined, they might even have assembled all sorts and combinations of devices spawned from their maddening curiosity so that their collection of evidence and proof could be splayed before the world!

Let's imagine that as this person continued their "study" and observations, things around and in their life began to intensify as they became quite more intimately acquainted with the phenomenon than they first anticipated.

And let us consider that these perception-shattering encounters left one practically begging to continue as long as it was for "personal study and understanding" and would never be shared with others.

Yet what if the nature, design, and purpose of said phenomenon is so secret and so purposeful that keeping it a secret is the ultimate reason that it is SECRET?

Point is, the human eyes and mind can see a lot if they want to and are so inclined. And we can understand a lot more than most realize. This aspect of life and what's going on isn't for "me too" or jealous types that need "proof" of why they aren't included (which is where most of these people demanding proof come from).

Once people are there, their eyes and mind are the only proof they need.

Just keep that in mind who are agressively against us and demand proof with a camera.
Or just keep an open mind, go outside and be patient, open your mind to different possibilities and you just might find your own truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

originally posted by: Galadriel
Saw one moving start once when I was a little kid. Staring out the bedroom window, looking up (rather than out) and seeing starts...then seeing one move, reverse, circle....

I knew it wasn't a plane and not a star. It looked like a star in size/shape/light to me, but stars don't move around. It wasn't "zipping around" really fast - just moving, stopping, going the other direction, turning, making rectangle and circular flight patterns in a small area of the sky nearly overhead.

I have never seen it since.

you do know that stars have no size right? No - of course you didn't. bloody amateurs...

Way to go with negativity, person describing his experience and you go all berserk on him.
Who cares about the scientific fact about the stars sizes and shapes.
Point being here is, that he might have witnessed different sized stars and haven't made his mind up were they stars or not. Unidentified flying objects in different sizes or other phenomena.

Calm your tits and be respectful

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I am also seeing stars moving. I am sceptical, so I would like to know terrestrial explanation. People imediately discredit it. I was trying to record it, but even good cameras I use have a hard time picking up any stars at all, not to mention smaller, moving ones.

They are no different than any other white dot in the sky, they are relatively small compared to other stars in the sky, and the movement is random, but in straight lines. It can go in one direction for few seconds and then change it completely, but it will be always immediate, no slowing down, no circles. I used to drive away from town, far away from light polution, and when the sky is clear and dark, those objects are everywere. It is like watching ants.

What is it? The argument that people are followed by it is ridiculous, these objects are so high up there, that a huge part of the globe should be able to see them above their heads. I thought birds, but they need to be in space, since there is no resistance when taking turns. Movement is random, doesn't look like any plan satelites would have. Aliens are even more stupid, why would they move randomly in space for no reason. Some illusion? Eyes playing tricks on people?

What is there in space that changes directions randomly without any resistance?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is just hilarious, ive never found a forum or thread that has been so pinpoint accurate to my own story.
I see them every night, as long as there is a cloud free sky I will always see them in matter for minutes.

Last winter I remember I was out with my dog and I noticed that the lights in the sky reacted to when I used my lighter (i'm a smoker).
They would illuminate their crafts eachtime I would use it. Yes I know they're crafts because ive seen them hovering above me only 10 meters away studying my reactions. I dont care about non-believers or the opinion of other people, I know what I saw. After this close encounter when they had been hovering above me I had a dream of the most powerful feeling of anger you can imagine, my body was so pumped up on adrenaline that when I woke up my body was shivering as if I had been electricuted.

A few days after I saw them in the sky again and used my lighter and they would respond as usually, the next night I had an incredible feeling of happyness instead of anger, in the same #ing way! I cant describe it but it seems like when you're in contact with them they can control your emotions. I got awaken when I had this feeling, I saw my whole room lighting up even with my eyes closed but for some reason I didn't want to open my eyes. I was sure i was being visited I just felt their pressence. Most people are not gonna believe me but for those who have been in the same situation, we know its real. I'm fairly certain they've put some sort of tracker on me aswell after this because it dosn't matter if i'm in Australia or Sweden they will always come and visit.

and LATELY they're copying the light that comes from when you flick a ciggarette, it looks like a falling star and happens so often now as if they think i'm trying to communicate with them when flicking it.

Whoever talks about satellite flares makes me laugh, ive seen 2 at times changing directions at such high speeds you couldn't imagine.

I really feel like i have to get a camrea when I can afford it, not to capture the lights in the sky because they're quite easily missunderstood and unreliable but if I at some point get a close view of their crafts again I wanna be ready. I also wanna film the ''falling star'' lights they produce, It can happen 10 times a night sometimes so people can't just say its a coincidence.

And last but not least I had a feeling not to tell anyone about this, I want to ask you people out there if you had this same feeling? Basically I always have my radio on because it calms my dog down. I was in a skype call and JUST when i'm about to explain what i'm seeing the static that comes from the radio was instant high pitch static and almost unbearable and as i am walking to shut the radio off It stopped. If this is not a sign that they can read your minds then I dont know what is. I'm actually not to happy about writing my story because I know they dont want me to.

Sorry for my english & Greetings from Sweden!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Domehead

" And last but not least I had a feeling not to tell anyone about this, I want to ask you people out there if you had this same feeling? "

yes

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I see the exact same thing almost every night I look to, I once saw two move next to each other, then split off and go opposite directions. I have always wondered.. Thank you for sharing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join