It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rate the Treyvon Martin hegellian psyop from one to ten

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
communist psychopath "Obama"

Uh....the communist Putin had to remind our country that we were considering arming an rebel army composed of rebels who are not being held in the country by force and strengthened by Taliban forces that were ripping out organs and eating them on video.

They also behead people.

At this point I wouldn't consider someone to be a pyschopath simply because they are communist.

Mafia states and arming headhunters that operate on the same level as Al-Quaeda that took down the world trade center go hand in hand.

Russia may be a mafia state but they aren't arming the Taliban. They were fighting against religious radicals at the request of the moderate Islamic gov't in the 70's and 80's and our gov't called it an invasion by Russia on national news I watched as a child at my grandfathers house on 6 O'clock news.

Russians ain't that bad.

If were talking psychopaths how about capitalists like John McCain who irked Putin with talk of an "Arab Spring" in Russia after the Beslan School Massacre, Moscow Theater Siege, and the Airport Bombing.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'll be pretty surprised if they don't try to turn this into another gun ban attempt. Though it probably doesn't have the momentum as things are right now. They generally wait until they have a much bigger shock before they try to exploit it in such a big way (as they did with Sandy Hook).

Good thread. I always thought something smelled off about this whole thing. And my nose gets better all the time. I've learned to trust it. There's a very distinct smell when they're up to something. Sometimes I can't even put my finger on just what it is that sends up the red flags.

I can remember that I always got these weird "vibes" when I encountered certain things in the media. Many years ago, I just ignored it. I didn't know what to make of it. But I think that as good as they have gotten at acting, they still can't quite stop those phony vibes that they emit when they're working on some propaganda/social engineering.

The danger is that you know this can't possibly be over. There has to be a reason for all this. Why they've spent so much time and energy on it. As most of you know, they don't make mistakes often. I refuse to believe this is some kind of failed attempt at something. I believe they still have plans here.
edit on 16-7-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Sandy hook was really exploited to legitimize rigid gun laws.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I heard Treyvon Martin never really existed:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by venfayon
I heard Treyvon Martin never really existed:

www.youtube.com...

It's possible for sure.

This whole thing could be a staged chain of events.

I say make "the parents" produce a certified birth certificate.

<< 1   >>

join