It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Christ is the ONLY way. I can prove it to you with one word.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The question is: Which word do you trust?

Not yours, for a kickoff. You said you were going to prove it with one word, but there are 553 words in your post and they don't even begin to prove your claim.

Did you get anything out of counting words, I mean reading the words?

If not can you OR someone either refute what the op has presented with a link or two??

Otherwise you/ we are off topic!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Astyanax

The question is: Which word do you trust?

Not yours, for a kickoff. You said you were going to prove it with one word, but there are 553 words in your post and they don't even begin to prove your claim.

Did you get anything out of counting words, I mean reading the words?

If not can you OR someone either refute what the op has presented with a link or two??

Otherwise you/ we are off topic!!!

OP has presented nothing to refute. Meaningless Bible quotes amongst other nonsense.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
You didn't prove anything in one word in your OP.

Misleading title. 2nd line.

Bold statement for someone who offers not alternative; no context or counter argument; no quotes from the op. Your incredulity is not a context. I have typed pages of useful context today, all of which relates directly to the context of our current history and language. Why do you not agree? Point by point, please outline your arguments.

edit on 15-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

I didn't click the link to this thread to read pages of material that you and others voluntarily wrote. I came here because the title said "with one word". The original, first post did not deliver.

Don't feel insulted because I don't have the time to read pages of diatribes. Religious people have a right to feel the way they do, and so do Atheists. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Jesus himself was actually pretty darn tolerant.

I simply don't like misleading titles.

I think the MODS should change the topic title to more accurately reflect the discussion (which is a very old one).

TLDR: You *chose* to spend your time writing and adding content. Good for you. I don't have the time or inclination to read an argument as old as the concept of Christianity itself.

The topic title is accurate. One word has more meaning than you knew was there. By the context of the meaning, once learned, you have awareness of what the word actually implies. More awareness always means more understanding. You are cheating yourself by nitpicking details as a child would do if they disagreed before they even started down a path. One word is proof. When you can define the world properly, you see the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
There was formally a 23rd letter in the proto Canaanite. It is the double helix shape and was later absorbed into the letter Ayin. Here is the page and description of this letter looking like a twisted rope: Letter GHAH

Yes, but that "Ghah" letter wa never assocaited with life. In ancient religions the serpent was associated with wisdom, life, and sexuality and the two twisting snaked represented the life force, and the DNA looks like that.

Satan said he created with the 4 words to sustain the life. The Dna has the four codes A, C, G, and T.

What is your source for Satan saying he created with four words?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Well, the skeptics and scoffers were quick to jump in, and why do you suppose that is? Was it to cover the ringing of the cognitive dissonance in their minds, as some Truth tapped them on the shoulder? I once stood with them, but I now stand proudly with the OP, Enoch Was Right. Yes, I get it.

Oh, by the way:

NAME OF LETTERS INTERPRETATION OF SYMBOL, WORD, OR LETTER Rendered in English

ALEPH An Ox or Bullock, a sacrifice or at-one-ment. Its numerical value is ONE.
BETH A House or Tent, a dwelling or tabernacle, in, among, within, etc.
GIMEL A Camel, like a camel's hump, heap, collect, high.
DALETH A Door or Gate, lid, valve.
HE Lo, see, behold, (therefore) a lattice or window for that purpose
VAV A Peg, Nail or Hook, therefore, wherefore, then, that, in order that, so that, etc.
ZAYIN A Weapon, a shining sword, brightness, light.
CHETH An Enclosure, fenced in, ark, refuge.
TETH A Serpent, like a serpent, rolled, twisted, entwined.
YOD The Hand, the right hand, to strike or pierce, a stroke, a blow.
KAPH The Hollow or Palm of the Hand, curved, concave, a valley or basin.
LAMEDH A Goad, towards, into, unto, until, upon, even to, besides, etc.
MEM Water, waves, a flood.
NUN A Fish, to sprout, to put forth, Noah, (as one from whom all are propagated).
SAMEKH A Fulcrum, prop, lever, to help, to sustain, to uphold, the hinge of a mason's apron, a ladder or line connecting the lower with the higher, the Holy Ghost.
AYIN The Eye, to flow, to flow out, a fountain.
PE The Mouth, to breathe, to blow, a side or quarter of the heavens, region, part, quarter.
TSADHE A Scythe or Reaping-hook, just, pertains to the harvest or retribution. Tsadok is Jupiter or justice (in Sanscrit, karma).
QOPH Occiput, back of the head, to move in a circle.
RESH Head, first, foremost, beginning, front.
Rosh means a foremost or most northern nation.
SHIN Tooth, a sharp rock, cliff, crag.
The Almighty (Shaddi) if seen from the front, but Satan if seen from behind.
TAU A Sign or Mark, cross, a symbol, a token.

edit on 15-7-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah de dah

Great list and thank you for the kind word. I am glad there are a few who endeavor to see the word with true meaning.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Enoch,

Are you familiar with the Sumerian word, "iasu", meaning "healer"?
ia ointment, salve
zu, sú: n., wisdom, knowledge.
v., to know; to understand; to inform, teach

Or with the name of the Greek goddess of healing, "Iaso"?

Did you know the Chinese/Japanese characters, pronounced, "i" + "sei", together mean, "healer"?

Are you aware that all of these pre-date the supposed time of the historical Iesu/Iesous?

Have you heard of the Erythraean Sybil's Prophetic Acrostic?

Did you know, "Iesous Xristos", is not a personal name but is instead the words, "Healing Chrism"?

Can you tell us the significance of my name?

edit on 16-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
Just read a bit, and you got a very simple hebrew word wrong...son is ben, bet nun, not aleph nun. Also, aleph means ox...I suppose one could potentially interpret this as strength, though.

Unfortunately, your post didn't really provide any evidence, even admitting gematria and esoteric interpretations of scripture and the hebrew language...I enjoy that mode of interpretation, just needs more work to make it meaningful and potentially 'convincing,' provided one accepts the basic method of extrapolating meaning.

Don't interpret what I'm saying negatively...I really like the style of thinking/interpretation that is driving you...just didn't see any real point being driven home in the OP.
edit on 15-7-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

You are correct. Son is Bet Nun (Continuation of the House). Thank you for the error correct. This does not change the overall significance of what is stated. The meaning is the same. Father is Aleph Bet. Mother is Aleph Mem. Son is Bet Nun. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Christ is beginning and end (Alpha Omega / Aleph Tav) and Mem is the waters of life between. Death is Mem Tav, the removal of Aleph from Truth. Aleph Mem is Mother, the removal of the Cross from Truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
Just read a bit, and you got a very simple hebrew word wrong...son is ben, bet nun, not aleph nun. Also, aleph means ox...I suppose one could potentially interpret this as strength, though.

Unfortunately, your post didn't really provide any evidence, even admitting gematria and esoteric interpretations of scripture and the hebrew language...I enjoy that mode of interpretation, just needs more work to make it meaningful and potentially 'convincing,' provided one accepts the basic method of extrapolating meaning.

Don't interpret what I'm saying negatively...I really like the style of thinking/interpretation that is driving you...just didn't see any real point being driven home in the OP.
edit on 15-7-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

Don't you think it a bit odd that Aleph Bet is Father and The Word (Christ from John 1) is named by Paul as the Logos of Creation? You can then go to Genesis 1 to see that Elohim created first, rested, then the Lord created in Genesis 2. We can easily identify the LORD as the Shepherd of man and the Christ of the Cross. The Tav at the end of Truth then shows the relationship between the letters (Aleph Bet) and the Word they create (SON). The Son is the continuation of the House (Bet Nun) as you pointed out. The link I provided in the OP leads you to the definitions from the Benner Lexicon that I used.

Again, Alphabet being Father and Word being Son. DNA being the words of the tree of life and the fruit of knowledge being what we took--making our own technology and creations. It seems that I have indeed demonstrated the meaning of Truth from the context of the Son in relation to the Father. Traditionally, the Christian faith sees the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is imparted to mankind after the Son. Where is the Mother in this? Obviously, she is the Spirit in the Mem (Waters), which is what any esoteric tradition says is involution and evolution. In other words, I have demonstrated that the Son is the way through the waters as the highest axiom. Until this is refuted with some evidence, we must say our proof shows the highest axiom with no contradiction.

Do you agree that this is the highest axiom we can see so far? Indeed, aside from other evidence, this is a proof. Just as in mathematics, witnesses show the evidence leading to proofs of the fact. That is, until higher axioms are revealed.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
The OP is righteous.

- Christ said no one is good but the Father.

Christ also threatened people with execution for not wanting to have a king. Not for capital offenses mind you. Simply for not wanting to have a king.

Provide scripture for this. The King in question was what God originally said they did not need. They forced the issue with God and He gave them what they wanted. Look at the life of Saul and David. The only King of Earth is the one that hung on the cross to save us from the choice of worshiping our own authority. 1 Corinthians 15 outlines the removal of that authority and Revelation is the narrative of how Tyranny ends our own king and replaces him with the true King.

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solmani
Enoch,

Are you familiar with the Sumerian word, "iasu", meaning "healer"?
ia ointment, salve
zu, sú: n., wisdom, knowledge.
v., to know; to understand; to inform, teach

Or with the name of the Greek goddess of healing, "Iaso"?

Did you know the Chinese/Japanese characters, pronounced, "i" + "sei", together mean, "healer"?

Are you aware that all of these pre-date the supposed time of the historical Iesu/Iesous?

Have you heard of the Erythraean Sybil's Prophetic Acrostic?

Did you know, "Iesous Xristos", is not a personal name but is instead the words, "Healing Chrism"?

Can you tell us the significance of my name?

edit on 16-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

Not sure if you are implying a negative or positive on this.

Sol is Sun. Mani was an Iranian Gnostic who claimed a higher knowledge of Christianity. Sybil is what this site states. It's an interesting match with Enoch in some ways and Jude 1. You are hinting at information. I hide nothing I write. Can you define what you imply?

As always, I'll follow you leads. I am always interested to check what anyone says. Define what you imply to save us all time.

Maybe you are saying you are Sun Man I. I am a Sun Man. Somalian perhaps. Don't leave us hanging.

Maybe you mean this: Wolves Pursuing Sol Mani...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
"In the beginning was the Word", is from the greek, I believe, "Word" being the Logos. "I AM the way", I AM is in all of us, our true consciousness and beingness. Words, all words, are imperfect containers for consciousness. If I tell you I know Love, what does that mean? You do not know what I know, you only know what you know, but we try and bridge that with words. I met an awakened teacher once, who told me she could impart consciousness better by holding someone's hand, than by telling them anything. I seek consciousness first (I AM), words second.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrLucky
"In the beginning was the Word", is from the greek, I believe, "Word" being the Logos. "I AM the way", I AM is in all of us, our true consciousness and beingness. Words, all words, are imperfect containers for consciousness. If I tell you I know Love, what does that mean? You do not know what I know, you only know what you know, but we try and bridge that with words. I met an awakened teacher once, who told me she could impart consciousness better by holding someone's hand, than by telling them anything. I seek consciousness first (I AM), words second.

Right, but consider the OP. Father, Son and Holy Ghost are three members of a first family. We can easily connect the Father and Son to particle and wave in light. Word is Wave and particles are the prima materia. Consciousness collapses wave function according to the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. So far, we have made proper correspondence. What is produced by the Word / Wave and Particle? Well, to know, a light must be shined. What is our metaphor for this today?

On your computer screen, you have Pixles. They do not have Volume. Instead, they are a 2D shadow creating a 3D illusion with light. What is a particle? Consider this thread I did on the Voxel (Volumetric Picture Element). VOXEL

From Light, we have the conscious ability to see what is hidden. Why? Light reveals what it hits. The same hold true for your monitor. Light is what illuminates the screen so the words can show. The same collapsing wave function of the particle is the same wave function on your screen from the information on the hard drive.

Now, go back to the OP.

Father is Aleph Bet (Alphabet)

Son is Word (Wave rendering the Parts and letters)

What are we missing in this now? The Mother. Holy Spirit is the I AM.

Mother is Aleph Mem (Strength of the water).

What do all things in nature need to bind? They must have a medium. In Chemestry, the two parts to be combined must have a third. In Quantum Mechanics, Hydrogenesis is the process of Proton and Electron binding in the middle with the Neutron. Hydrogen does not have a Neutron. It is Proton and Electron in balance. The waters of the formless void is Hydrogen. From Hydrogen, we march our way forward to Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons). What have I shown? I have shown you the process of Particle, Wave and Consciousness. Light is all three and not the duality of Particle and Wave. Without Consciousness collapsing the indeterminate wave of probability, nothing is determined. It takes all three.

What is the meduim in the Bible? Water is Baptism (Involution and Evolution). We must be immersed so we can rise to new life. Again, it's too interconnected to be an accident. This is proof. There are simply too many witnesses showing the same thing over and over again. When do we finally give up our doubt for the Truth? I say deny ignorance.

Again, this is proof that the Son is the Word that we must all have to gain enlightenment of the Father. What is the Father? To know, you must see truth by the Son.

Is this proof enough for you?

Let me shine a light.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How is quoting the bible- AKA a book that was theoretically written by over 40 men over the span of more than 1,500 years, that has been altered, doctored, and removed by limitless sources- 'proof' of anything? All that you are proving is that what you are quoting from the bible is in fact IN the bible to begin with..

Honestly, I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to something SLIGHTLY on the more coherent or even amusing side.. Instead I just see a bunch of gibberish and bible quotes being posted as alleged "proof" of I don't even know what (did you say?)..

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The words Truth and Thought both come from
the Egyptian God Thoth.
Thoth is responsible for teaching Egyptians about agriculture
reading writing music astronomy and arithmetic .

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Oh s***, this is bad new for hindus, muslims, jews, buddists, atheist and billions of other people. Well, at least I'm not going to be alone in hell.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Proving something exists is a positive, genius.

My aren't you getting testy. Maybe you could use a tickle. Lighten up spear.
What you asked me to do is prove man isn't the most intelligent being in existence.
Einstien.

Credibility ?

edit on 16-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
The words Truth and Thought both come from
the Egyptian God Thoth.
Thoth is responsible for teaching Egyptians about agriculture
reading writing music astronomy and arithmetic .

Thoth is Enoch from the Bible and Hermes form the Greeks.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
Oh s***, this is bad new for hindus, muslims, jews, buddists, atheist and billions of other people. Well, at least I'm not going to be alone in hell.

It's the good news for all of humanity. The Blood of Christ is our new DNA. He did this for us. We receive a new Heavens and Earth. Not only did God give His Son, He forgives our debts. God is amazing. You must be born again. This one fact of baptism in the waters of life shows us why God is good. Death can only come if we take Aleph from Truth. Since Truth is spelled Aleph Mem Tav, then Mem Tav is Death. Check me. The hebrew word for death is taking the Aleph (God) from the word Truth.

Read the OP again.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2

That's right ! The gates are open wide and we've all been warned. Fair enough if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Waste of time trying to prove anything to these unbelievers. If they won't believe the Gospel they aren't going to believe you. No hope for those who choose to remain hopeless.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join