It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Christ is the ONLY way. I can prove it to you with one word.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

After reading over your posts again, I think we're on the same page - your angle is simply much more intellectual than mine. I'm a sucker for simple teachings.

It's humbling how much you have studied into this, and I appreciate your effort in this thread. Thanks for a good mental workout!
edit on 15-7-2013 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Believe what ya want... Im not going to tell you about your logic from my pov... I will leave that for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Lone12

Although Egyptian has its own pictographs, Hebrew is based on Phonetician. This originated as a Northern Semitic Language and is not Egyptian. This was Abraham's language and originates from the Canaanites. Phoenician 1700 BC is the origin of Pictographs of Phoenician. Semitic is the key to the Abrahamic language. 1000 BC shows the complete language emerging. Literacy comes to those nations using the Semitic script, which is where Greek, Latin and our beloved English come from today. Hebrew is another version, but we can use the Pictographs from the original to define the other languages. You cannot use the hieroglyphics to do this. Instead, the Egyptians moved over to the Semitic.

Proto-Egyptian came from Sumerian script. They are not compatable as you suggest. Nothing that an Egyptian could have done would change the Phoenician meanings. Here is a correspondence that shows a dim match with the earliest meaning of Phoenician. We can know these meanings apart form the Egyptian. Of the 140 hyrogliphics, only around 30 are sound signs. Sumarian had over 2000 letters. Later, they had 600.

There has been no language on earth studied and scrutinized more than Hebrew. To suggest a conspiracy would be absurd. It's the only language on Earth that was lost to its civilization, then regained it, complete with the sounds of its origin. God stated in the Bible that it would be lost, then found. We are seeing the complete meaning today emerge. Again, all things become known in the end.

edit on 15-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

I know all that - thank you.

thats not the problem.

The problem is Sorcery.
Every sound, like the A, U, M, has vibration and a different consciousness
and its the *consciousness* that is Occupied by Evil.

And yóu think,
that hebrew hásnt been infiltrated by the scribes/egyptian pantheon..?
Thats So Naive - sorry.

if yóu were satan - wouldnt yóu attack the very written [spoken] Word ?
and try Annull it, blockate it, with everything you had ?

if "hebrew is so holy and virgin" as you think it is,
then how come, the Quabbalah is written in that same ' hebrew ' ?

- were hebrew still so Pristine as you assume,
God NEVER had allowed to let it used by satanists

You re missing the point.
Yes, Henoch was right.
But you are most stubborn.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think you are right on the neutrino. I think electrons must borrow from the future to pay back the past. Wikipedia says it this way.

"In quantum mechanics, these particles can, with a very small probability, tunnel to the other side, thus crossing the barrier. Here, the ball could, in a sense, borrow energy from its surroundings to tunnel through the wall or roll over the hill, paying it back by making the reflected electrons more energetic than they otherwise would have been."

In relation, prophecy seems to be similar to this. Entanglement has a great deal to do with this. See the EPR (Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen) Paradox. Parallel entanglement and all of this is complicated. I would not pretend to see it clearly and I don't think any theory can approach the conceptualization necessary to see it clearly. What we can do is see the correspondence that these laws of nature imply. The struggle that science faces in drawing conclusions would be aided if they would consider what is woven into the blueprint of the Bible. This is what gives the believer an edge. We already know the basics of the story.

Originally posted by MamaJ

Like you said earlier, I show what I see only. To me, theology is a box we build our version of God from. My idea has always been to open that box. There is a concept in quantum mechanics called quantum tunneling. No matter how you hide a particle in a confined space, it will always free itself. I think this applies directly to truth. Truth will not be held in a box. It must be free. The Bible says that if we seek diligently and knock on every door, the doors open. I am simply relating what I see. Also in physics, there is an idea of invariable symmetry. Neutrons and Protons adhere to this symmetry because they are the strong forces. They possess invariable symmetry. Electrons do not abide by this symmetry. The weak forces is free, just as our own free will is allowed to reign for a time. Eventually, we will be brought back into God's invariable symmetry. Gaining the Holy Spirit is comparable to this. The strong force in physics will always heel the electron. When we find truth, it must be the same no matter how its turned. To me, this is when we have found the highest axiom. It matters little to me what other theology boxes say. I need to fill my own.

This above is the very reason why I understand your pov and totally experience what you learn when you bring it to ATS. We both have a love for Science and the way nature works. We both have a will to understand the Bible and its authenticity.

I believe the tunneling is done by the Neutrino? I could be wrong.... but you are so right EWR... you cannot contain the truth. The truth is always set free!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Lone12

Believe what ya want... Im not going to tell you about your logic from my pov... I will leave that for you.

correction: you háve no logic from your point of vieuw.
At least be honest.
- i have respect for feminine intiutions - but they often connect hell with heaven.

Just Dont.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You can't use any holy books to prove anything. It's like quoting The Lord Of The Rings to prove Hobbits exist, it's a construct of man.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by jiggerj

I agree. I would love for you to take the OP apart piece by piece and give me your view. You have visited many of my threads and I think this one is the brightest light God has used yet through my perspective. Read my replies as well. My confidence comes from a job well done and not the pride of incredulity. This truth has witnesses and I believe that the word 'proof' is in order as an evident axiom to challenge. Can you challenge the details with some context?

Sorry, EWR. You went so far down a rabbit hole that I couldn't possibly comprehend, much less follow and debate. But I'll say one thing for you, when you believe in something you go all out in defending that belief. If you put this much energy and conviction into some worldly endeavor you'd be unstoppable.

edit on 7/15/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Worldly Endeavor: Bass Guitar

LOL Actually I meant physically saving the whales or feeding the hungry, instead of waiting for the love of god to fix things, but the wow factor is still there.

The giving part of my life is kept silent. I would never brag. Rest assured, my actions in life reflect my passion for truth. I can brag on my son. He just got back from Waco Tx yesterday after being out there for a week of missions. He painted 19 houses with a large group of volunteers from our church and others. Mostly work for elderly. You would be surprised what an average Christian does in a year that is not related to earning money. Search youtube for 'mission trip.' Billions of dollars and hundreds of millions of Christians are working each day to serve others. Servant leadership is the hallmark of Christian faith.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
apply to your username, and start READING the book of Henoch for once EWR

about the stars who are being judged [ the egyptian ennead ] :

'and the 4th was Peemude, [ = thoth, the SCRIBE] , who teached the children of man to write with pen and ink; but Gods children were never MENT to have to show their faith by pen and ink"

why not ?
because *written words are a ground for conducting SORCERY upon them * !
by Twisting them
giving them another context
another consciousness
etc etc

Dont give me this dribble mamaJ and EWR

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddaniel

After reading over your posts again, I think we're on the same page - your angle is simply much more intellectual than mine. I'm a sucker for simple teachings.

It's humbling how much you have studied into this, and I appreciate your effort in this thread. Thanks for a good mental workout!
edit on 15-7-2013 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

No problem. My aim is always to reduce down to smaller truths. I always know when I get to a reflection between two choices. Generally, when degrees of opposites are examined, there comes a time when you are so close to truth that there is an opposite that stands out as completely opposite and inaccurate. Like good and evil, we simply choose the positive and mark it off as the true reflection. Here's an example.

Aliester Crowley said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

Do you see the reflection? Crowley was embracing the will of self and taking. Jesus was showing the will of God to give. Either we choose our will or Gods. In the end, choosing Gods will refines our own. Law governs the thief and truth frees us from the need for law. Why? Love needs no law. Do you see what I mean by choosing opposites at a reflecting point?

Now, go further with this. When I discovered the relationships in the OP this week, what did I notice right away? There are no reflections? Nothing there can be said to have an opposite. In other words, the truth I have found in this is invariable and symmetric. It's the end of the search. Maybe this is too much for many people to see. For me, it's the end of my entire journey into finding the universal truth. Truth is not what, but who.

A long chain of thread ends as I now wind my way back up the chain of evidence. You cannot know the end unless you see the beginning. The beginning is not fully known until you reach the end. It's what Isaiah said in chapter 46.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It is A hallmark of SOME, but also a burden that they carry, and must glorify themselves, they see it as giving a blessing, really they are trying to bless themselves, and they will tell the story in every church afterwards and yet pretend it is not solely for themselves.

I wonder Enoch, when are you going to ask this Creator for a personal chat about who it is, and why it created this particular planet...

Hebrews have many views on this, and scripture is a very intellectual book about how to use the energies of this place, but to whose advantage?

If you could remove your intellectual head out of this book, and look much, MUCH higher you would go far, FARTHER than the Creator would like you to go, the Creator as you know it does not even exist, but is very glad you take your talents to help it feed, instead of actually asking the hard questions, you must quell them.

Soon you will lose your zeal for this topic, many of people are coming to you who will help you to launch the people on to something far greater, than what is allowed by "Creator".

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I got one word for you.
BRAINWASHED!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A true intellectual bases his beliefs on his own experiences. Thus, no intellectual believes a dead man can come back to life (I don't mean some guy not breathing for a few minutes, resuscitated) as no living man as seen this. Furthermore, the thinking man realizes that the concept of a virgin birth is entirely mythical; sperm was most certainly involved. The bible is certainly a guidebook meant to inspire an intended lifestyle, however it's been misrepresented as an account of historical fact.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How unfortunate you take the two paths of entrapment given to you, so you may "choose" one of them.

It is amazing to see such a scientific mind be totally embedded with awe at those that created this place, that somehow that which goes on here, is even remotely caused by the original creator.

I will tell you this, those that have written your official book, seek for you to open the gates so they may kill that which is not there, but is always there... and soon the battle for the gates will commence, and the Christians unfortunately will be sided with all the others, locked into a pact to destroy themselves, and with joyful shouting, too.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I get what you are saying about the word being manipulated as a possibility. Here is what you may miss. The Scribe has seven rules to follow for rightly dividing truth. A Hebrew scribe would know to follow these rules. Seven Rules of Hillel...

We refer to this as Hermenutics today. When something is hermetically sealed, it is scribed with these rules in mind. As the truth is rightly divided, as I have done (Because I follow these rules), then you deScribe what is sealed. A hermetically sealed jar is what is implied. Not only can Satan not harm the code in DNA (he has tried / Genesis 6), the scribes protecting the word of God have done so with the express purpose of hiding the truth under the roots of language. What I show are the keys to the temple. The rubble of the Hebrew temple leaves no stone unturned. To put it back, we do the same. We leave no symbol scribed. Symbols are where the truth emerges from the rubble of the outer story. Change the story, but the symbols bring it back from inside the sealed container.

I assure you, the invariable truth is still there. If not, then God is not God. Is He? Can faith trust God? This is something I cannot decide for you. If God is the Eternal unchanging truth He claims, then I would assume the Word matches. From what I see, it does.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
You can't use any holy books to prove anything. It's like quoting The Lord Of The Rings to prove Hobbits exist, it's a construct of man.

Constructs of man can be seen with error most often. This goes way beyond any nomad in the desert.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Constructs of man can be seen with error most often. This goes way beyond any nomad in the desert.

You based your reasoning on the Bible. The Bible, being a construct of man, has no credibility and could contain anything that it's creators wanted it to contain. Whatever they felt like writing, you would be quoting now as truth. For this reason you cannot use quotes from the Bible to prove anything if you want to be taken seriously by anyone that isn't as brainwashed as you are. I notice a lot of your posts contain such quotes. I would have respect for your opinion if you used logic and reason to argue your point, or even based it on something with credibility.
edit on 15-7-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
apply to your username, and start READING the book of Henoch for once EWR

about the stars who are being judged [ the egyptian ennead ] :

'and the 4th was Peemude, [ = thoth, the SCRIBE] , who teached the children of man to write with pen and ink; but Gods children were never MENT to have to show their faith by pen and ink"

why not ?
because *written words are a ground for conducting SORCERY upon them * !
by Twisting them
giving them another context
another consciousness
etc etc

Dont give me this dribble mamaJ and EWR

I assume some people are not MENT to use language, but language is how we convey ideas. Was God mad that we ate from the tree of knowledge, or was it part of a larger plan for mankind? Clearly, the plan does not go against the only source we have of it. The book of Enoch does not deny the Bible. It confirms it.

I will agree with you that we can see a connection in such sources as The Virgin of the World. Clearly, the Angels were given the same directive of man. Instead of seeking knowledge, they were told to stay put in their own galaxy.

"Then, having summoned to these splendid regions of ether the souls of every grade, He said to them: "O souls, beautiful children of my breath and of my care, you whom I have produced with my hands, in order to consecrate you to my universe, hear my words as a law: – Quit not the place assigned to you by my will. The abode which awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains
and cast you into punishment.""

Jude 1 speaks directly to this. Enoch is also mentioned by Jude directly and in quotation. What does Jude 1 say? God will not leave us without a solution.

As we read in Enoch, those chains were forged. God can control his creation. To suggest that God does not have a plan for Angels and Men is to say that a unified creation has no unity. God plans ahead before he begins and nothing escapes His purview. If God allows it, his will is accomplished. For all events in time, God has already been there to examine it. He said it was good.

Did God regret making man? Genesis says he did. He limited us to 120 years (120 X 50 Jubilees). In relation to this 6000 year dispensation, he took care of the Archons and chained them. They were given a 70 generation judgement delivered by Enoch. As I show in many threads you can read, that 70 generations is 5040 years. The same reason the Mayans left a calendar of 5125 years is the same reason I show above. They were marking the end of the dispensation. 33 Degrees on the ocean is 2012.9 nautical miles.

Enoch One

Go, bind Semjaza and
his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated.

The entire reason the Son involved with man was to rectify this and offer salvation to mankind. Again, the flood of water and the animals two by two is mankind. The ARK is Christ. The water we pass over is the salvation God offers and the blood of Christ is the new blood our or future. I can boldly state that God has done this because the word indicates this. Had the word been corrupted as many think, I would not be able to render the truth from the OP. As it stands, I can only show you what I see and it agrees.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You didn't prove anything in one word in your OP.

Misleading title. 2nd line.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You based your reasoning on the Bible. The Bible, being a construct of man, has no credibility and could contain anything that it's creators wanted it to contain. Whatever they felt like writing, you would be quoting now as truth. For this reason you cannot use quotes from the Bible to prove anything if you want to be taken seriously by anyone that isn't as brainwashed as you are. I notice a lot of your posts contain such quotes. I would have respect for your opinion if you used logic and reason to argue your point, or even based it on something with credibility.
edit on 15-7-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

The presupposition you hold about the Bible does not begin to notice the degrees of cascading knowledge it conveys. No book in history has had this power to show the future, describe physics, reveal psychology, outline natural law and so on the list goes. It's too much of an enigma to say it's a simple book of clever anagrams, aphorisms and metaphors. No, it's much deeper. I have 10,000 pages on ATS under two usernames that show you the enigma is deeper than any you will notice from any source you can muster.

Do you disagree with God in the OT? That's fine. God is invariable and his laws are followed by Him. We may not see it His way, but then again, it takes exacting law to create a universe. Can we assume He expects us to follow those natural laws for our own preservation? Can you possibly disagree with the Love revealed by faith in the NT? What allows for the two converging natures of the Ox (Strength of the House) and the Son (Seed continuing the house)? If the Father is the OT and the Son is the NT, what is beyond the two sides of law and faith? The Bible answers. The Holy Spirit, which is what we would all hope humanity grows to develop.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We have yet another enigma here before we can throw the book in the trash. The truth and future it proclaims is what we actually need to survive our own choices. Not only does it proclaim to be the invariable truth, it goes on to state that the obvious solution we need is the one it offers. All of this is done before you and I were born, complete with a description of our current day and age. How, then, do you see this as possible apart from a God that can show you truth in the waters of life, surrounded by the beginning and end of time? Truth is Aleph (Alpha) Mem (Water) and Tav (end). Tav is two crossed sticks. Christ stated that He is the beginning and end.

I'm showing you what you need for the future. When Christ arrives, you will be informed enough to make the right choice. Time is a gift. The present is the gift God gives in the water between the beginning and end.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
You didn't prove anything in one word in your OP.

Misleading title. 2nd line.

Bold statement for someone who offers not alternative; no context or counter argument; no quotes from the op. Your incredulity is not a context. I have typed pages of useful context today, all of which relates directly to the context of our current history and language. Why do you not agree? Point by point, please outline your arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join